Hi guys

It's just a quick question about the reputation in this game. I'm in my 2nd season managing Brighton, and I got them promoted at the first time of asking. I went up assuming my reputation would have risen a little, but still be one of the worst in the league. However I randomly checked the reputation standings, and I have a 4* reputation alongside the likes of Roma, Everton and AS Monaco. This to me is pretty unrealistic.

Could it be down the players and staff I've brought in or is it just that the club did so well to get promoted everyone had to know about it?

Cheers

What reputation did you pick for yourself when you started the game? If you picked international footballer then you will have a very high reputation already...at least within your current country.

I think he means Brighton has a reputation on par with Monaco and Roma.

Yeah does seem a bit unrealistic to be considered on a par with Monaco and Roma but will be down to the rep of the league you are playing in, are the teams that got promoted with you also now 4 star?

I must say the dynamic league reps are working a lot better this year. 1 Champions League win and 2 successive finals has seen my Panathinaikos side ranked 6th in the world, the Greek Super League has climbed to 9th, we've gained an extra EURO cup place and there is a noticeable difference in the increase of sponsorship and money in the league. Just need Olympiakos or PAOK to pull their finger out and get into the Champions League group stage and we'll be laughing.

I won the league (on the last day of the season, THANK YOU BARNSLEY):

t824pz.png

Got to the semi-final of the Capital One Cup, and lost to Arsenal.

And then lost to Aston Villa in the F.A. Cup 3rd round.

So I didn't really do anything groundbreaking.

Hmm must be a mixture of winning the league and now playing in a much higher rep league but still don't think it's right. When i first started playing as Panathinaikos the Greek Super league was a 3 star rated league so similar level to Championship. Took me 3 seasons to get to 3 and a half star through winning the league and cup every season. Champions League win took me to 4 star and losing in the Champions League final last season saw me up to 4 and a half star.

I might be wrong but i think the rep all depends on your performance versus the competition rating. Where do most of the Premiership teams sit in the rankings at the start of the game versus after a season. I never have England loaded so not really got much data to look at plus i'm sadly at work. :(

Yeah. Do you reckon it could be down the players and staff? I've brought in Barry, Sissoko and Lescott (my worst signing) as players and Meulensteen, Platt and Curbishley as coaches. I think it might be that with performances and everything else.

This occurred in my recent Millwall save upon promotion to the Premier League. My club had a reputation ahead of several established Premier League clubs, despite the fact that we had very little talent, never played in the Premier League, and only squeaked into promotion via the playoff. I didn't mind, though, as I needed all the help I could get to sign any players.

This occurred in my recent Millwall save upon promotion to the Premier League. My club had a reputation ahead of several established Premier League clubs, despite the fact that we had very little talent, never played in the Premier League, and only squeaked into promotion via the playoff. I didn't mind, though, as I needed all the help I could get to sign any players.

Yeah, it's a massive help. But it does kind of reduce the challenge to me, which is a bit of a bummer.

Archived