Match 9 - Group E - Switzerland v Ecuadog - 17:00 BST

Rhino

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ffs, moronic analysis now too. Zonal marking bad, man marking good.

Caveman stuff.

I do enjoy that. Poor defending is poor defending, the system is irrelevant. I remember AC Milan beating Celtic with a goal or two from corners and the commentator blasting zonal marking, ignoring the fact the Celtic defenders were literally stood still :D

I do enjoy that. Poor defending is poor defending, the system is irrelevant. I remember AC Milan beating Celtic with a goal or two from corners and the commentator blasting zonal marking, ignoring the fact the Celtic defenders were literally stood still :D
There was definitely pushing and/or pulling going on, so those goals shouldn't have stood. Plus they weren't corners into the first place.

There was definitely pushing and/or pulling going on, so those goals shouldn't have stood. Plus they weren't corners into the first place.

Don't remember pushing/pulling or whether they were corners or not, but my point was that it being zonal marking wasn't what caused the goals to be conceded

Don't remember pushing/pulling or whether they were corners or not, but my point was that it being zonal marking wasn't what caused the goals to be conceded
I was just doing the whole blind loyalty thing, making ridiculous claims about the validity of the goals. I don't remember them at all. ;)

Archived