Match 21: Colombia vs Ivory Coast, 5 p.m. BST, There Is Someone Special

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gutiérrez's assist. :cool:

Still been average :p

tbf, it didn't look that way at HT.

Been a great second half though.

Yeah it really didn't but before the game I thought it would be high scoring. I predicted 2-2 on the super 6 so hopefully CIV get another 1.

Still been average :p

Yeah it really didn't but before the game I thought it would be high scoring. I predicted 2-2 on the super 6 so hopefully CIV get another 1.

Yeah on the WC predictions competition on here i predicted 2-1 Colombia and on another prediction competition i predicted 2-2. So yeah, prior to KO i thought goals for this game also. :D

Gervinho showing that he really is a quality player :cool:

Sometimes it just doesn't work out for players in certain leagues. I mean, you don't get people chastising Shevchenko for his spell at Chelsea, do you? Gervinho just an easy target unfortunately. Proven his quality elsewhere on the continent and for his country. Quality player.

Gervinho showing that he really is a quality player :cool:

Sometimes it just doesn't work out for players in certain leagues. I mean, you don't get people chastising Shevchenko for his spell at Chelsea, do you? Gervinho just an easy target unfortunately. Proven his quality elsewhere on the continent and for his country. Quality player.

Guess kick'n'rush isn't his thing.

Archived