pmoli12

zivkovic.jpg

Date of Birth: 5 September 1996

Nationality: Netherlands

Playing Position: Striker

Current Club: FC Groningen

Value: £350K

Sale Value: £850k (compensation)

Born in Assen, Richairo Živković began playing football at FVV from Foxhol. He was noticed early on due to his agility and speed, and at the age of 11 he left for the youth academy of FC Groningen where he progressed. He brought more attention to himself due to his performance for the reserves team, and by the end of 2012 he signed a three-year contract with the club. On 2 December 2012 he came on as an 84th minute substitute in a 2-0 win over Heracles Almelo, making him the youngest debutant in the history of the club. On the first match day of the 2013–14 Eredivisie season, on Saturday, 3 August 2013 Živković scored his first regular season goal for the club, thereby relieving Arjen Robben as the youngest to have ever scored for Groningen. The comparisons with Robben are quickly made. He was subsequently called up for the Netherlands under-19 team. His talent did not go unnoticed, with 11 top football clubs enquiring about him by November 2013, including the likes of Real Madrid and FC Barcelona. On 17 March 2014 it was officially announced that Živković had been agreed to sign for AFC Ajax, taking a three year contract starting 1 July 2014. FC Groningen also receives the Jong Ajax player named Dejan Meleg on loan for the next season, as well as a percentage of Živković's transfer fee should Ajax sell the player before the expiration of his contract, hereby following in the footsteps of Luis Suárez who had transferred from Groningen to Ajax before him. (Wikipedia)

FM 14 (14.3)

In 2013:

mini_482415Richiebase.pngmini_896272Richiebase2.pngmini_512362Richiebase3.png

In 2019:

mini_349877Richiefinal.pngmini_751796Richiefinal3.pngmini_758777Richiefinal2.png

He can be snatched straight away from FC Groningen for a very cheap compensation. If you are lucky with his PA, you should be able to have a Richairo as good as mine (203 goals in 259 games). He is a good and technical finisher so Places shots is a must. His physical ability is fantastic and he can terrify any kind of defender and make him able to play in any kind of Forward role. Much to my surprise he has a good creativity and a good flair, enough to be a Trequartista if his passing are improved. He is fairly professional so he doesn't need any tutor unless you want to boost his determination. I'm receiving offers around £90m for him. Only downside is his low teamwork, bravery and workrate making him unable to play TM and DF properly. He is really underated and overlooked notably because of Barbosa but he is a really good player. Made me think of Torres back in FM12 when he could score 50 a season and give 20 assists, you know, the great Torres of Liverpool.

PS: sorry for my poor English :D and pictures from different game

I wanted to sign him with PSV for 2 seasons, every-single-time I agreed a fee (usually around the £10m mark)... he just wouldn't be interested at all, even though he had been transfer listed the whole way through the second season. Eventually ending up signing him winter transfer window, third season and he scored his fair share of goals.

I have moved on to Arsenal and I am hoping to bring him along at some point in the future. Quality player and deserves a thread :thup:

I've managed to pick up Zivkovic right at the start of my current Ajax game for a measly 675k. However, given the amount of (regen/own youth) talent and the fact that he got company from the likes of Mitrovic made it a no-brainer selling him for a whopping 33 million + 50% of the next transfer fee to Real Madrid, especially since he dropped down to 4th place in the ST picking order. This was right after I took Holland to the 2018 world cup in which Zivkovic, really due to the lack of a better striker, managed to become the NL topscorer with 4 goals.

He is really underrated IMO, didn't really understand why he hast been profiled and the different profile on the internet are showing either the old version of him, either a version managed by the AI. I think human management can do wonder to whoever as the PA to be a world beater.

I've never managed Mitrovic and he has been downgraded in the 14.3 patch (don't get why, I'm Belgian and watching the league often and he has potential but he's inconsistent) so I don't know if he's as good as people are saying.

He has quite a few random attibutes iirc... so sometimes you just have to get lucky with the PA and attribute distribution.

I have actually moved from PSV to Arsenal, so I have brought Zivkovic with me for £12.75m. Hopefully he can do the business in the Prem.

I think he is ideally build for the prem because his physicals are great and not random I think. I also have good heading which is useful in the prem. You'll be delighted to see him dribbling past two defenders before slotting the ball in the corner of the net :p

Small correction on the Wiki entrance: it is far from confirmed that Meleg will move to Groningen next season. Meleg is currently in pre-season at Jong Ajax instead at Groningen.

Zivkovic in FM14 definitely has the potential to become a world beater, with great physical attributes for a player his age. Technically he is, in real life, far from perfect which is why I'm not sure if a move to Ajax was the correct one for him. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Archived