Its not the size, its how you use it!

Cheese On Toast

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Pants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

*considers removing bookmark* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From which orifice? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Pants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

SCR's

SCR's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rofflage icon_biggrin.gif

hello icon_smile.gif sorry for the lack of updates icon_frown.gif with the introduction of women and college in my life its been hard to find time icon_wink.gif ive got a day off from them today so i thought id do an update icon_smile.gif

-------------------------------

Andrew Bell has become disillusioned with life at Werder Bremen. He has spoken to his manager about being left out of the team and has gave him an ultimatum. Either play me as your main goalkeeper or I leave on a free. The Bremen manager declined to comment.

Cheesy Pants stole the show in his latest match for Hartlepool as they thrashed Notts County 5-2. Pants had a say in every goal for Pool. He grabbed his first after just 2 minutes then set up another on 8 minutes. Notts County pulled it back to 2-2. Pants then grabbed his 2nd on 76 minutes. Another assist for pants saw the score go to 4-2. He finished off a great match by scoring another hat trick on 88 minutes to take his goal tally to 9 goals in 6 games. 3 goals and 2 assists went well along with his man of the match award.

Rob Fain had a good debut for Alaves as they beat Levante 2-. A decent game but didn’t realy have much to do.

Claudio Alegria was disappointing for Albacete as they lost 3-2 Cordoba in their opening league game.

Powers started in Rayos 1-0 win over Leganes. A decent game for the Cypriot as he looks to have another good season.

Dafuge scored a goal on his Pontevedra debut as his on loan team drew 2-2 with Getafe. They went down 2-0 in the first half but Dafuge scored after half time to make it 2-1. Then his teammate scored on the our to level the game as they grabbed a point.

Thagas Variviciius started Deportivos 3-1 win over Mallorca. He seems to have broken into the first team finally. Hes still unsure though as to if he has made it into the 25 man squad for the UEFA Cup.

Exar Kun started for his loan team Salamanca as they beat Burgos 2-1. He couldn’t get on the score sheet but has a solid game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lufbra Bantam:

Meh, we wait soooooo long for an update and I'm not even mentioned!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs icon_frown.gif

Good to see an update though icon14.gif

Dan Chisum grabbed a goal for Olympiakos in their 2-0 win over Wisla in the Champions League group stage.

Scott Rankin made his debut in the Champions League for Zaragoza as they beat ajax 3-2. He had a good debut as he grabbed the winner to get his new team the 3 points.

Lufbra Bantam played the first half for Schalke as his side grabbed 3 points in their Champions league group game with a 3-1 win against Valencia. He then started in his teams 2-1 cup win over Bahlingen where he grabbed the winning goal and his first for Schalke. Seems to have broken into the first team this season.

Thagas Variviciius played in Deportivos 3-2 win over Lierse in the UEFA Cup first round first leg. 3 away goals should see them through but Lierse could snatch a win when they travel to spain in a few weeks.

Cheesy Pants kept his great run of goals today as Hartlepool beat Oldham 3-2. Pants scored after just 2 minutes again to put us into the lead, his 10th of the season already. 3 minutes later and he set up Pool’s 2nd goal. He got brought off after 55 minutes as he was struggling to keep up with the pace after suffering a knock. Hopefully he wont be out too long. He was then rested for the Carling Cup 2nd round game against Oldham as he watched from the bench. Fortunately he wasn’t needed as Hartlepool ran out easy 2-0 winners.

Luigi Trulli had a good game for AIK as he grabbed another assist for his new club.

Miguel Lourenco is still in the Sevilla B team but is playing regularly. A few clean sheets so far in his games as he tries to impress his manager.

Alan Ward is stuck in the Juventus Reserves and doesn’t look like he will come out any time soon. Looks like his career is over before it began, unless a lower rep team comes in and ends his Italian nightmare.

Andrew Bell is still stuck on the sidelines.

Stuart Wright has been an unused sub for Levante so far but should break into the team soon.

Santa Julemanski is also still in the reserves of his team. The Spanish season is only a few games in though so there is still time for things to change.

Adam Scott is yet to make a start this season.

Gary Toner suffered a knock in training so has been unavailable for selection.

SouthCoastRed got injured in the latest international matches and is out for 2 months. So his new loan team will miss him for quite a few games this season.

Tomahawk Jacknife has seen himself watching from the bench lately. After his 2 sub appearances early in the season, it seems like the Aue manager has gone with more proven strikers so far.

David Craven hasnt played any more matches yet this season but has got 2 assists and 2 man of the matches in his 4 games so far.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:

Lufbra Bantam played the first half for Schalke as his side grabbed 3 points in their Champions league group game with a 3-1 win against Valencia. He then started in his teams 2-1 cup win over Bahlingen where he grabbed the winning goal and his first for Schalke. Seems to have broken into the first team this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go me!!! Up the Liechtenstein!!!

sorry boys i think it is icon_frown.gif Ive just not had the time to play it since ive been at college and then when i get home i just cant be arsed.

I do want to carry it on but ive lost interest in FM now so its not much fun /o\

Enjoyed doing it and wish id got a bit further in it, if i did another one (depends whether i get fm06) then i think il use less players. half of them havent even posted in the thread.

Unless someone wants to carry on i could send them the save, but dont think many people will be playing fm05 now.

Devestated icon_eek.gificon_frown.gif

But well done COT. Welcome to your new life in the real world. You did a great job here and all good things must come to an end some day.

This was without doubt the most successful Pants family member yet - so from a personal perspective 18th October 2005 is a day of great sadness rivalled in emotional impact only by the day GavNoble slipped on a banana skin.

You'll be back. We all return to the world of FM some day. In the meantime, enjoy drinking and sha88ing extensively icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

i might do a few updates every so often but only from the main people who post (pants, kun, dafuge, Rukus and a few other i cant be arsed looking back in the last page for).

Id have like to have got a few more seasons in to see how you really did.

or just holiday it for abit and then post the achievements here. We'l see anyway

Thanks for what you did anyway COT.

I know what you mean about life, iv lost so much gametime since starting work.

Wish i was still taking the **** outta the educational system, playing FM most daytimes around lessons, watching neighbours, then gettin stoned and ending up with Alevels at the end hehe icon_wink.gif

its a funny ol world

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by numbas2:

Thanks for what you did anyway COT.

I know what you mean about life, iv lost so much gametime since starting work.

Wish i was still taking the **** outta the educational system, playing FM most daytimes around lessons, watching neighbours, then gettin stoned and ending up with Alevels at the end hehe icon_wink.gif

its a funny ol world </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you "work from home" occasionally you'll be surprised at what you can achieve icon_wink.gif

I posted there last night saying i wanted to be in your next game angryfire.gif seeing as i wont have fm06 till next week maybe, i might do some little updates till i get the new game. I wont delete the save and will just holiday it for awhile and give little updates. hopefully you may venture in here every now and again to see if there are updates

Maximo Janz has some more superb displays for the Real Madrid B team as he grabs a few more assists and 2 more man of the matches.

Stephen Guy is lighting up the HSV stadium with his displays of late. He is averaging an assist every game and also has grabbed a few man of the matches, his latest one came in a 3-0 win over Siegen where he set up 2 of the goals.

Adam Scott made his debut for Real Sociedad as they drew 1-1 with Malaga. He struggled to get going but will surely get better when he has some match fitness.

Dan Chisum scored for Olympiakos after just 1 minute but unfortunately his team couldn’t keep the lead against PAOK as they lost 2-1. Late into the game and Olympiakos went down to 10 men which sealed their fate.

Thagas Variviciius played an outstanding game for Deportivo tonight as they beat Murcia 1-0 in the league. Thagas is really stamping his authority in the Deportivo back line as he was awarded man of the match for his great game.

Internationals

Cyprus

Won 2-1 in their European Championship Qualifier against Poland. Andrew Bell was outstanding as he grabbed man of the match. Dan Chisum put Cyprus into the lead after half an hour to grab his first goal for his country. Powers and Mark McInnes both had good games.

Estonia

Lost 3-0 against Sweden in their European Championship Qualifier. Couldn’t go into the match so don’t know who played

Lost 3-2 to San Marino in their second European Qualifier. Stephen Guy was the only Estonian to have a good game as he scored his sides 2 goals after just 5 minutes to put Estonia in the lead but they couldn’t hold on as San Marino had a superb game. Thagas Variviciius and Adam Scott also played.

San Marino

Lost 3-0 to Denmark in their European Championship Qualifier. A tough game as Miguel Lourenco, Luigi trulli, Maximo Janz and Gary Toner struggled to get going.

Won 3-2 against Estonia in their European Championship Qualifier. Got off to a bad start as they went 2-0 down after 5 minutes. But a well fought victory had the San Marino players and fans jubilant. Miguel Lourenco, Luigi Trulli and Gary Toner all played well but Maximo Janz stole the show with a man of the match performance. Great win.

Hungary

Won 2-0 v Andorra. A good win in their European Championship Qualifier. Martin Balogh, Rob Fain, Claudio Alegria and Tomahawk Jacknife all played well in the win.

Lost 4-2 against Italy in their European Championships Qualifier. Rob Fain, Claudio Alegria and Tomahawk Jacknife played well with Jacknife grabbing his first goal for Hungary in a tough game.

Liechtenstein

Lost 2-0 in their European Championship Qualifier against Germany. Didn’t really get going in the game as they came up against a strong Germany side. Alan Ward, Scott Rankin and Cheesy Pants all played but didn’t pose a threat.

Lost 2-0 against Latvia in their European Championship Qualifier. Alan Ward and Cheesy Pants played well but Scott Rankin grabbed man of the match in a great performance by him.

Luxembourg

Won 2-0 against Slovenia in their European Qualifier. Davd Craven, Exar Kun and Stuart Wright all played very well. Stuart Wright and Exar Kun got both goals and Kun also grabbed man of the match.

Lost 5-0 against Croatia in their European Championship Qualifier. David Craven, Exar kun and Stuart Wright were all disappointing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Stephen Guy is lighting up the HSV stadium with his displays of late. He is averaging an assist every game and also has grabbed a few man of the matches, his latest one came in a 3-0 win over Siegen where he set up 2 of the goals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_cool.gif

Thanks for the updates CoT icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SouthCoastRed:

Never mind Daffy...we lost 5-0 without you. you'll be back soon....I need some lump to shout at icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll bring us back to winning ways icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Updates \o/

Nice one CoT nice to see it back </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you see that san marino won? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\0/

Does Ter know?

What year are we in now?

Archived