Steffs Scandinavian Adventure.

Ive decided to start up my own idea of a challenge,never ever set one up so i thought i would give it a go,so i hope u all join me!!

A brief introduction

In this challenge you have to load up the Scandinavian leagues(no custom leagues) Norway,Finland,Sweden,Denmark,Iceland(optional) with the lowest possible division,Starting off as a manager with an "automatic reputation".

The Main aim of the challenge is to try get as far as you possibly can,you can accept any job offers if they decide to come along,if you get sacked dont start again just keep applying for jobs.

Dont load up any other nations just keep it as "Scandinavian" as you possibly can!!!

RE-CAP OF THE SETUP

*Standard 14.3 database

*You can use transfer updates if you wish,as i will be using a latest transfer update(Steve's)

*Attribute masking is entirely up to yourself,i wont be using it personally

*Remember to start off unemployed make it more challenging

MAIN AIM OF THE CHALLENGE IS TO WIN THE TOP LEAGUE AND THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,DO THAT CHALLENGE COMPLETED!!!

RULES!!!

*Dont cheat guys,just be honest as you possibly can if you arent very good like me :o thats all part of the game,if you like to show off your credentials great!!! Just pointless doing it if you are going to mess about.

*If anyone tries this,give us all a bit of input to how your save is coming along on the thread,as i will too make the effort to do so

*Again if you get sacked just keep plodding along see where you end up

*NO DOWNLOADED TACTICS ALLOWED i dont have any,tactics that i use within any of my saves are of my own doing and are not in anyway from another source,personally see it as pointless to be honest.

Thats about it really,again as i said earlier in the post,this is my first ever challenge that i have set-up personally so any suggestions/feedback etc are more than welcome,so i do hope that a few people will join me in this!!!

Thanks guys,hope to speak to you all soon.

You might want to set out what the actual challenge is? Is it to win all the scandavian leagues? Win as many trophies as possible?

at the moment, it sounds more like a story thread than any sort of specific challenge - you need some kind of objectives :)

Also i dont think "No customer tactics" is what you mean - Presume you mean no downloaded tactics.

maybe add "get to the top of the Scandivanian Hall of Fame" and win a Champions League with a team who hasn't won it from there?

Didnt actually follow through with this lads im afraid,i think i maybe need to work on the original OP's descriptions and such... Iobviously missed the objective.....

I'll away and sit for a bit think of a decent objective maybe.Apologies Guys,again this is my first challenge write up so please bear with me ;)

**OPENING POST REVISED** PLEASE READ.

Archived