Free Laptop

Someone has given me a laptop for free,the make of it is a Toshiba Satellitte L300D.First of all im unsure if it would meet the relevant spec to run FM14/15.Secondly if it were to run FM what would be the desired settings of it in FM i.e leagues nations etc etc.

Not too tech minded with this side of things hence my reason for asking this.

Cheers.

AS long as you do not exceed the recommended set up and limit the amount of applications that are running in the background while FM is on, then it will run OK. Dont pay too much attention to the performance stars as they are just a snapshot at any given time.

I tried setting up Scotland and England as playable and about another dozen nations as "view only" whats your reckoning on that? Would want this to go through a stringent kind of testing to see if it would run ok,before i probably give it to a person to play FM on.

Never seen the point in running View Only leagues.

What sort of game are you planning? On my laptop I run the English Premiership only because I never leave Newcastle, and then just customise the player database to get the number of players and staff up.

I tried setting up Scotland and England as playable and about another dozen nations as "view only" whats your reckoning on that? Would want this to go through a stringent kind of testing to see if it would run ok,before i probably give it to a person to play FM on.

What was the recommended set up of leagues and database size?- as I said before, stick to that recommended set up and you should be ok.

No one can tell how any particular set up will run because every computer is different in hardware and software loaded.

Archived