[FM14] Darko Pancev-Return Of The Prodigal Son

steff91

Hi Everyone.

Decided to give one more career save a bash which will hopefully see me through to FM15,What i have decided to do is put Darko Pancev,an absolute scoring sensation back in the day with Red star Belgrade as manager of the team who he done so well for back in the late eighties early-nineties.

This will now be my one and only save that i will be solely concentrating on so i hope you all enjoy my career in Serbia with Red Star Belgrade,giving the Prodigal son of Belgrade his chance in management.

ggCd3ZB.png?1

SELECTED NATIONS

Croatia- 2.HNL(Lowest League)

Serbia- Prva Liga Srbije(Lowest League)

Poland- I Liga(Lowest League)

I chose these nations obviously as Croatia and Serbia are bordering countries,and with Poland its a very similar setup.May add leagues as we go along but for now thats fine.

Hope you all enjoy the thread as i go along with some regular updates.

b7J8Kjj.png?1

Introduction & Season Preview 2013/2014

Name: Red Star Belgrade

Stadium: Stadion FK Crvena Zvezda-Marakana

Capacity:55,538(All Seater)

6XZyPxJ.png

BOARD EXPECTATIONS

Jelen Superliga-Winners

Kup Srbile-Winners

Europa League-Group Stages

Overall pretty demanding by the looks of it but im sure we can do it if we get the right balance in the team.

BUDGETS

Transfers-202,558

Wage Budget-27,398

The squad is not too bad really to be honest,needing 1 or 2 forwards and a midfielder and a back-up keeper so may have to look for decent bosmans maybe.

4t8G065.png

THE STORY SO FAR END OF PRE SEASON

Not a bad pre-season to get the players match fitness up the required standard,some good results against lower opponents,and also a good 0-0 draw against a full strength Ajax squad.Also negotiated the 1st qualifying round without any bother.Lets see if we can get to the group stages.

7NAm0xV.png

On the transfer front so far,not a lot happening to be honest due to the lack of funds.Put a load of players with high PA out on loan to gain some first team experience so hope they come back a little more developed.Only 3 players in,2 of which are on loan,Beciraj and Prepelita from dinamo zagreb and steaua bucharest respectively.

jdLFKNg.png

Darko Lazovic is attracting a fair amount of attention and bids of 3.5m have been rejected so far,hope to keep a hold of him,might be out of my hands though.What would you guys think a decent bid would be for him to be accepted?

Xe3fSU2.png

Archived