FM15 What will be your first job?

I usually start with Liverpool or Everton due to the good academies and normally a challenge to win the League within a few seasons.

Im a Bolton fan though and due to recent events tempted to restore us recent glories. Definitely interested in the San Marino challenge!

I have taken Southport to the Championship in consecutive seasons (then corrupted) and Vauxhall Motors to the Premier League and Champions League

so I enjoy a challenge

I didn't get FM14, can someone confirm the lowest UK league you can officially manage at, it used to be Conference North/South ?

It still is the case KingMack. However, I'm fairly certain someone will be working on adding additional levels to the English Pyramid on FM when the game comes out. They can usually be found in the Editors Hideaway.

Although if you pause the features video at just the right moment "Regional Premier Divisions" is visible as an option...

Intriguing

Hmmmm, I've always started in Argentina but I don't like their new league setup so probably Uruguay Div2 and Deportivo Maldonado who I had fun with on FM12.

I'd equate that with Conference N or S quality wise.

Same team i start with on every Football Manager, Torquay United. Sadly will be starting from the conference this time. Although it will be a interesting challenge to get back into the league. I always found it much easier to get promoted from league two than from the conference.

i think as usual i will be using Arsenal. it has been my tradition for over 20 years. i then will experiment with teams like porto, juventus, bristol City, and then some brazilian clubs. plus many More lol:)

As always, I will start with the team I support, Grimsby Town. And as always I guess I will struggle, even though I have been playing this game since 1993 I still find it hard to progress up the leagues, unlike others who go from Conference to PL in 4 seasons!!

I like to start as a big team with each new FM, been Bayern or Dortmund the last few years. Good way to find your feet and get used to any changes. Nice way to experiment with tactics too, especially with unusual roles. I'll usually use this save as a way to get to know the hidden gems in the game, that I can then quickly snatch as a lower side in a different save.

Probably Bayern this year.

Leeds United as always.

After I've played with them for a few months and got to the stage where I feel I've achieved all I can (i.e. won multiple Premier League and European trophies) I may have a go at a York City save.

As always, I will start with the team I support, Grimsby Town. And as always I guess I will struggle, even though I have been playing this game since 1993 I still find it hard to progress up the leagues, unlike others who go from Conference to PL in 4 seasons!!

I took Grimsby from the conference to the prem in 4 seasons on FM14. Left for Inter after they named the new stadium the "McDermot" stadium and not after me.

Blackpool might be interesting - depends how many players you start with I suppose...

This will also be my plan. Building on their incredibly depleted squad should be fun and then pushing on for promotion...

Archived