Help using pre-game

daleuk8

strange- i had similar problem but i used euro. however later i found out that cash is related to GBP and i cant set 1 € because editor convert ammount to GBP and set 1.18. In my thread you can see its "rewieved" but who knows what changes they made after that :)

strange- i had similar problem but i used euro. however later i found out that cash is related to GBP and i cant set 1 € because editor convert ammount to GBP and set 1.18. In my thread you can see its "rewieved" but who knows what changes they made after that :)

I think you misunderstood my question. You can not place a decimal point when editing prize money. i.e. £25,000,000, you have to write as £25000000. I am ok with whole number but others I struggle with.

so you cant add numbers with decimal piont i.e. 1,5 £ but you can add whole numbers i.e. 22 £ ?

You can't add decimal points at all. I.E. if I want to add: £1,000,000 you have to write as £100000. but what if I want to put £100,000? As it would be written in the editor as: 1000000 the sae as £1,000,000 as both have six 0's

Archived