ri916's FM15 Youth Academy Challenge

@rferry I had something similar with Essen (leaking money), couldn't work out what was going on (finances didn't add up) and then out of nowhere the board paid off £10m of net debt and it stopped. Morozov looks great!

@burtur It's a fun club to play as, the attack you start with is good but the defence is a shambles. If you google FM 2015 FLUT skin v.1.9 [Released 14.02.2015] you'll find it. You can customise the panels on the player profile :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sölvesborgs Season 14 2028-2029

Swedish Premier Division

sölvesborgs_gif.gif

[League][squad Stats][Transfers][Finances]

Season review - 6th Position

This season was a bit of an ordeal and an eye opener for what life in the Swedish league is like once you enter the European competitions. We had been dumped out of the cup last season and whilst other teams played out the group stage, we just had friendlies to content ourselves with. As the league started we just seemed off the pace and perhaps lacked the sharpness that the competitive games provide. In the first 10 games before the mid-season break we only recorded 2 wins. I could sense this was just bad form and nothing more serious, but the frustration built considerably during this period. After the mid-season break we notched a few wins in the league to calm everyone’s nerves, in the meantime the 2nd qualifying round of the Euro Cup beckoned.

I have never managed a team in the Swedish premier division and played in Europe before. I expect Braumiller and ToonBalmy could vouch for me here. The fixture congestion is ridiculous. The early preliminary rounds went well for us, we overcame fairly evenly matched teams in Vaduz, Lech and Rapid Wien team. We managed to win both legs of all 3 games and qualified for the group stages (Roma, Spartak Moscow and Bordeaux). However in the league we had fallen four games behind the rest of the league. The next 5 weeks were so frustrating, we had to play Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday on many occasions. We managed to cope well for the first few weeks, still maintaining good form and slowly climbing the league.

We managed to notch a considerable scalp in defeating Spartak Moscow in the first group game of the Euro cup, after which we won three league games in a row and mathematically could still finish in 3rd, however after these wins it wouldn't be until the final game off the season until tasted victory again, the amount of games just seem to get too much. A positive amongst the bad for was that we were 5 minutes away from defeating Roma at home and games like that made me less concerned with a average league campaign.

We have a relatively small squad with a best 11 capable of performing well, it was just too much to ask many of my key players to play 4 games a week and I have to assume our form tailed off due to this. The league season ended with us in 6th position and I must admit I am relieved to have avoided European football for next year.

We will qualify again soon I am sure but I need to have a much bigger squad to cope. We managed to qualify for the next round of the cup so perhaps we can find domestic success next year.

Youth Intake.

Lacking in depth but not quality. These two were put straight into contention for first team places and with retraining should become key parts of the squad.

Eric Lantz (YP14a) Will be retrained as a ball winning midfielder, has all the makings of really hard working, competitive player, who is required to do very little with the ball.

Victor Broman (YP14b) An exciting prospect, his technical and mental attributes are the best we have produced in Solvesborg, his physical are some of the worst. I will re-train him into a deep lying forward of sorts. He has plenty of competition there but will be given chances.

Key players

Our squad was required to play around 10 games more this season and some players deserve a mention

Kalle Olsson (YP13a) Interest is still high in this lad, but no big clubs are looking so I believe I can keep him. Produces lots of chances and scores enough for a deep lying forward (29 (5) apps, 14 goals, 15 assists)

Jonas Norell this guy is just a class act, admittedly his is slightly out of his depth but he still scores an impressive amount of goals. His highlight was a hat trick against Spartak Moscow. (33 apps, 23 goals. 16 assists)

David Nystrom - I have a bad habit of missing talent, he came through in season 13. With a charging of the guard from the previous generation of centre backs Nystrom got a chance and showed great progress, now my highest rated defender and very competent, if a little short (37 (1) apps 2 goals)

Summary

A really good experience to compete in Europe, but utterly exhausting. I think we did ourselves proud and although we are now eliminated from the competition for our first go not too shabby. With the 1 million for qualifying for the Euro Cup group stages we have finally been allowed out first training and youth facility upgrade, which will be completed in April next year. We have agreed to expand stadium to 3000, but I expect we will run out of money by that date.

I am relieved to be only competing in Sweden next season and I expect a much more successful season with the much kinder fixture list.

U.Montemor (2nd yr) - league 2 - 18th

So the new season in league 2 started with the Board wanting us to fight bravely against relegation, I wanted a mid table position tbh. It did not start well though, 8 players were injured during pre-season and my older players were already regressing. Add to that the tactics we played last year just had no defense about it at all and we conceded way to easily.

So I tinkered and tinkered and settled on a 4-4-1-1 and a 4-2-2-2 for hard games or when the opposition goes behind, they more than not go a narrow 4-3-3 with three strikers up front. Things settled down and we started to get some results, getting as high as 13th position. I would still like to have a counter attacking formation, but the team seems incapable of playing it, probably due to not having quick players.

So in the end we were placed in 18th spot, though I had given all my YP's playing time. 1st half of the season, Second half of the season.

League cup (1st phase) Group A

So all the teams in the second league play for a cup, once more being placed in groups this time of four. The top two progressed, whilst the bottom two were out of the competition. We had a hard draw being placed with Olhanense (relegated from the premier league last season) and Lixeos (who were reported to do well), we came third in the group and did not progress past the first phase.

Taca de Portugal -

The Board wanted us to get to the third round and once again we did, facing FCP once more like last year. They also went on to win the premiership again this season.

Top 3 players

Celso Aguiar - AMR Got the most assists in League2, but he got injured about three times which really didn't help, as we played much better with him.

Pedro Monteiro - AMC Last season he was injured until around my youth intake, but he excelled at his role at this level and can still develop further.

Ricardo Erreira - DL Constantly got high ratings and was good for some assists and even goals, just had a habit of getting a yellow card nearly every game.

Youth Intake - Not the greatest, though the top two were tagged and ended up playing a lot.

Paulo (YP02A)- MC My assistant tells me he has the potential to be a good premier league midfielder, he did pretty good in the games he had.

Pedro (YP02B)- DC My assistant also thinks he can be premier division quality, he is very consistent and did relatively well.

Ricardo (YP01D - GK He was not tagged at first as he had one blue star CA and one and a half star PA, but I had my only GK tutor him anyway incase I needed him for an emergency backup. Midway through the season I checked the U19 team and find him at three stars CA and five stars PA, my current keeper was two and a half stars for PA and CA!

Additional Blabbering-

Our team went professional at the start of the season, which was good.

Though looking back the season was quite frustrating and if we hadn't had such a bad start, I think we could have placed higher, closer to 10th. But it was my fault trying to find a tactic that worked, though the injuries certainly didn't help.

I have started tutoring any youth that come my way, though Ricardo is the only surprise packet so far. I have only been successful with one other tutoring, that being Yoann(YP01C), every other time the relationship has broken down midway, or they refuse to be tutored.

I still can't do any coaching badges which is annoying, or upgrade anything yet.

First Team

Finances

My Profile

Transfers

Facilities

@sanno11 do you have a really long winter break? I remember managing in Norway and the winter break was like four months long which led to massive congestion in the champions league knockout rounds.

Lantz looks brilliant, what a great regen! Can't believe how badly Goteborg are doing in your save.

@balls at least the club went professional! Injuries really decimate this challenge.

Sanno11, I can vouch for you for sure! :)

I love both of your tagged youths and your plans for both of their retraining! Both should excel in the new roles :thup:

ajt, no winter break for us Swedish managers, we have a summer break :D

The league runs from April to November, so if you qualify for Europe through the league you do not actually play in Europe until the next July/August/September!

To make things more odd, the Swedish Cup follows the more usual European calendar. We play a couple of rounds (only 1 for Premier Division clubs) around August time (so in the second half of our season), and then it picks up again in our preseason for the new season around March, with the final in the early part of the season.

chocolatecoatedballs, Pedro (YP02A) looks nice!

Vastra Frolunda IF - Season 11 Review (2025)

vastra_frolunda_80.png

League Table | League Positions Graph | Squad Stats | Transfers | Finances

Competitions

Premier Division 2024: 6th (League Results)

Swedish Cup - 2023-24: Quarter Finals

Swedish Cup - 2024-25: progressed to group stages next season

(Cup Results)

Season Review

A good season which again saw a small progressive improvement for the club in general. As a small first team squad we struggled, especially early on in the season with the increased fixtures and the number of mid-week games. This is obviously something we need to address, as I want to be forced to be playing more and more midweek games, as that is a sign we are doing well. Thankfully, the increase in games themselves forces my hand into giving more fringe players first team games and chances to impress and progress.

We made our way out of the Swedish Cup Group Stages for the first time this year, and landed a home Quarter Final draw against AIK. I fancied our chances here, but a tough game ended up in a close 0-1 defeat. Still progress.

As we settled into a pure league program we were able to find more consistency and began rising in the table. We peaked at 5th, before dropping back into 8th (where we have finished in the previous two seasons) for the bulk of the season. A nice run at the end of the season (2 losses in 11) saw us jump to a final position of 6th, a new high for us!

Youth Intake

A decent intake, and again a very midfield heavy batch. Four tagged this year, all with chances of progressing into the first team if given time to develop and take their chances.

Magnus Ohlin (YP 11A) - Very nice potential for what I will try and shape into a playmaker type player. Tagged as fairly inconsistent, which is his major flaw. Finishing of 1, so going to try and give him PPMs to emphasise being a creator.

Joakim Bennhage (YP 11B) - Another inconsistent kid, but a good set of starting central defender stats. Of course, outside of central midfield, the central defender role is the next biggest log jam. He can play left back in a pinch, but his offensive stats will keep me from playing him there as much as possible.

Jonas Berglund (YP 11C) - Three out of three for inconsistency, and Jonas kid of blends into the background. If he had any kind of decent tackling I would have tried to emphasis that along with his great aggression and bravery and make him a ball winner, but he is destined to try and fight through our other lightweight attacking midfielders for games.

Karl Storm (YP 11D) - And all 4 are inconsistent..... Karl, however, has some intrigued to him. Decent all-rounder, with ok tackling and passing. Going to do something for the first time and specialize his training and PPMs on free kicks. 9 free kick taking and 8 long shots are the highest I think I have had so far, so going to see if they can improve into becoming a weapon.

"Frolunda Five" - 2025 Edition

Robert Smolander - Grandpa Smo keeps going! A playmaker role sitting in the midfield has suited him nicely. Although it appears he has another year in him, for the long term I am going to drop him to the bench and start playing a youth product here next year.

Eric Lindberg (YP 07B) - A great season from the right back. Always available out wide, he had 7 assists.

Joakim Lagemyr (YP 06A) - Solid season from one half of our great central defensive pairing. One year left on his deal, but I have a clause to add another year once he plays 10 games next year. Will be pushing for a new deal as soon as that kicks in, or I might need to see about selling before losing him.

Simon Jones (YP 09B) - The other DC half had an equally good season. Developed nicely, and even though our defensive record doesn't do them justice (I am too cavalier), they have been immense.

Oskari Rintanen (YP 10B) - Our big retraining project from last years intake has been a success. Double digit goals and assists are more than I could have wished for!

Miscellaneous

Another season of progress on the field, was also one off the field. At the end of the season the board announced a new stadium to be built. Even though we have been selling out our 5,500 current ground now for a couple of seasons, I would have preferred waiting another season or two and then building a larger stadium. However, a new 9,190 all seater stadium is underway and will take a full 12 months to complete. We are being saddled with a 12.5m loan, which is going to hurt, but hopefully we can offset the repayments with additional gate receipt income once in use.

New Stadium Screenshot

Season 11 (2025) Targets

* Match or improve on last seasons league position (8th) - Achieved

* Match or improve on last seasons league points (39) - Achieved

* Match or improve on last seasons league goals scored (44) - Achieved

* Match or improve on last seasons league goals conceded (44) - Failed

* Match or improve on last seasons league goal difference (+0) - Achieved

Season 12 (2026) Goals

* Match or improve on last seasons league position (6th)

* Match or improve on last seasons league points (48)

* Match or improve on last seasons league goals scored (55)

* Match or improve on last seasons league goals conceded (46)

* Match or improve on last seasons league goal difference (+9)

The Journey So Far...

Season 01 - 2015 - Second Division (West Gotaland) (1st - Champions)

Season 02 - 2016 - First Division South (10th)

Season 03 - 2017 - First Division South (2nd - Playoff Winners)

Season 04 - 2018 - First Division Elite (13th - relegation playoff winners)

Season 05 - 2019 - First Division Elite (8th)

Season 06 - 2020 - First Division Elite (11th)

Season 07 - 2021 - First Division Elite (8th)

Season 08 - 2022 - First Division Elite (1st - Champions)

Season 09 - 2023 - Premier Division (8th)

Season 10 - 2024 - Premier Division (8th)

Hey Guys

As my laptop is struggling at the moment with only half its standard ram until I get paid in a few weeks, I am thinking of doing something less demanding power wise but takes my time up aswell.

As it can be difficult to keep track on what people are doing.... does anyone want a table done with peoples main details and progression etc

Very intresting update Braumiller.

Can you post a screen of your Head of Youth Development? Your intake is ver vital and always full of potential

Sure thing. Going to be posting my next update later tonight so I will include it in there :thup:

Hey Guys

As my laptop is struggling at the moment with only half its standard ram until I get paid in a few weeks, I am thinking of doing something less demanding power wise but takes my time up aswell.

As it can be difficult to keep track on what people are doing.... does anyone want a table done with peoples main details and progression etc

Something like that would be nice for sure :thup:

l0ExB2m.jpg

Season 2026/27

Belgian Pro League - 1st

Summary:

Great season again, as we managed to clinch the title yet again! This time with the point difference nicely higher.

We've done the Treble - League, Cup and Super Cup!

Once again we qualify for Champions League Group Stage, hopefully we can repeat this season's success written below.

We are now 2nd most reputable club in Belgium, just under Genk. Estimated Value is now floating around 70m€

Now the only position which isn't held by a youth player is MR, soon to be held by fresh youngster as current MR will definitely retire next season!

Champions League:

Title from last season put us directly into Group Stage with Barcelona, Shakhtar and Dortmund. We went 2-2-2 (losses against Barcelona, draws against Dortmund and wins against Shakhtar).

I am happy that we scored in both matches against Barcelona :D

This meant we finished 2nd after Barcelona. In the First Knockout Round we got Arsenal, and drawn the home match 1-1 (scored 90th minute goal), but lost away match 0-3.

League Table

Fixtures 1

Fixtures 2

Transfers

Facilities - Upgrades in progress everywhere - stadium expansion, youth&training facilities

Finances - We are nicely secure there because Champions League has boosted our finances significantly!

Squad

Youth Watch:

Intake stats: Pieter-Jan De Moor (YP03b) Now: Pieter-Jan De Moor (YP03b) - Our Midfielder heart!

Intake stats: Maxim Nys (YP03a) Now: Maxim Nys (YP03a) - Great Poacher Striker - Top Goalscorer

Intake stats: Werner De Vos (YP04d) Now: Werner De Vos (YP04d) - Good central Defender

Intake stats: Seppe Dermaut (YP07a) Now: Seppe Dermaut (YP07a) - Quality ML/Winger

Intake stats: Quinten Jansen (YP09a) Now: Quinten Jansen (YP09a) - Incredible defender, media decribe him as Wonderkid

Intake stats: Ferre Jansen (YP09b) Now: Ferre Jansen (YP09b) - Good Goalkeeper :)

Intake stats: Mustafa Abdellaoui (YP10a) Now: Mustafa Abdellaoui (YP10a) - Growing nicely into a fine AMC

Youth intake

Nice youth intake with some fine youngsters. Typically no striker, but we got the MR we much needed, as Pietermaat is 35yo and is declining quickly. I will probably retrain one of AMC's to a Striker

Here are my 4 tagged players:

Joel Tomás (YP12a)

Len Laureyssen (YP12b)

Mohamed Tran (YP12c)

Sébastien Vergnaud (YP12d)

Goals from last season:

Qualify for continental competition Success - CL Group Stage

Get a point in Champions League Group Stage Success - 8 points - 1st Knockout Round

Goals for next season:

Qualify for continental competition

Finish 3rd or better in CL Group Stage (to at least go further in EURO Cup)

Seasonal Summary:

Season     Division                       Position     Belgian Cup       Europe            Achievements
2015/16    Belgian Third Divison A        1st          Sixth round                         Promotion
2016/17    Belgian Second League          11th         Fifth round                         
2017/18    Belgian Second League          8th          Winners                             Belgium Cup - Euro Cup qualification
2018/19    Belgian Second League          2nd          Fourth round      Group Stage       Promotion Playoffs
2019/20    Belgian Second League          1nd          Seventh round                       Promotion
2020/21    Belgian Pro League             11th         Seventh round                       
2021/22    Belgian Pro League             16th         Seventh round                       Relegation playoffs survival
2022/23    Belgian Pro League             12th         Seventh round                       
2023/24    Belgian Pro League             10th         Quarter final                       Euro Cup qualification
2024/25    Belgian Pro League             10th         Semi final        Playoff           Euro Cup qualification
2025/26    Belgian Pro League             1st          Semi final        EC 1st Knockout   League Champions - Champions League Grp. Stage Qualification, Euro Cup 1st KO Rnd.
2026/27    Belgian Pro League             1st          Winners           CL 1st Knockout   Treble (League, Cup, SuperCup), CL 1st KO Rnd.

Very intresting update Braumiller.

Can you post a screen of your Head of Youth Development? Your intake is ver vital and always full of potential

Here you go - Current HOYD

I will be letting him go at the end of his contract, as better options are now available (as of the end of the update that is incoming).

ajt, Braumiller - Thanks mates, yea Nys is a beast in front of a goal. ;)

My average attendance was 19725 last season ... stadium is around 20300, so most of the time it's packed full.

Well for CL we got over 8m for attending Group Stage, 3m for results, 3,5m for participating in Knockout and in the end of the season another 9,5m for television revenue :D

Together that is over 24m euros :D

Vastra Frolunda IF - Season 12 Review (2026)

vastra_frolunda_80.png

League Table | League Positions Graph | Squad Stats | Transfers | Finances

Competitions - (Results - First Half - Second Half)

Premier Division 2026: 5th

Swedish Cup - 2025-26: Winners!

Swedish Super Cup - 2026: Winners!

Europa Cup - 2026-27: Playoff Round

Swedish Cup - 2026-27: progressed to group stages next season

Season Review

An excellent season of progression and our first major domestic silverware!

If we thought our fixtures were bad last year, they stepped up another level this year!

We started off with the continuation of the Swedish Cup, where we won all 3 of our group games to progress from the group stages for the 2nd season in a row. A quarter final at home against rivals Orgryte saw a convincing 4-1 win. This was followed in a home semi final by an even more impressive win 6-1 against Kalmar. This all led to our biggest game in our history to date, a Swedish Cup final against Malmo. A very close game was goalless at half time. Malmo then took the lead on 51 minutes and we were in trouble. Thankfully on 73 Oskari Rintanen (YP 10B) popped up and equalized! The Vastra Frolunda fans then went crazy on 89 minutes as Jacob Green (YP 04A), making a rare start, scored! The trohpy was ours, but then disaster. A wicked cross into the 6 yard box took a cruel deflection off of Simon Jones (YP 09B) and crept in at the near post..... 2-2 at the end of 90 minutes....

The first half of extra time was nervous but uneventful. Then in two fateful minutes the game changed. On 110 minutes Benoit Geens picked up his second yellow card for Malmo and suddenly our exhausted players had hope. Not more than 45 seconds later Oskari Rintanen (YP 10B) scored his second, our third and we had a 3-2 lead! This time we managed to hold on, and the trophy was finally ours!!!

The win meant that we would be taking our first ever European adventure later in the season, joining the Europa Cup in the 2nd Qualifying Round.

Before then we had 4 league games to finish the first half of the season, and then thankfully the mid season summer break so our exhausted players could recharge. We lost the next league game, being only 3 days after our extra time exertions in the cup final. We then won our next 3 to get to the break and recover our league position a little from a low of 12th at one point (due to being a couple of games behind and losing a few due to congestion and rotation).

Back after our break we jumped straight into Europe. 2nd Qualifying Round and we were drawn against Rosenborg of Denmark. First game at home and we fight out a 2-2 draw. Advantage bad guys... The away leg though was fantastic! A 5-0 thumping, which was a lot closer than the scoreline suggests. We scored right on half time, and then picked them off on the counter in the 2nd half, including 2 in the last 10 minutes.

3rd Qualifying Round against Twente. Again home first and again a draw, this time 0-0. The away leg was a very professional performance and a 1-0 win saw us through to the Playoff round with a group stage appearance as the reward for the winners.

The draw gave us Dutch opponents again, AZ.

Away leg first this time, and we were put to the sword! A 4-1 defeat and they deserved it! The home leg got real interesting with 2 early goals getting us within 1 more goal of having the away goals advantage, but AZ pulled on back and then kept it very tight. A 2-1 win on the night for us, but a 5-3 aggregate win for AZ. So close to the bigger money of the group stage, but I was happy enough with our first attempt in Europe!

Once we were finally back to just league games, we finally picked up our domestic form. 5 wins and a draw in our next 6 games, before falling 2-1 away at eventual league champions Djurgarden. Another 2 wins, a draw and a loss to finish the season in a new record high of 5th place!

A week later and our first Swedish Super Cup appearance and we topped a great year off with a great 2-0 win at Djurgarden.

Youth Intake

A good looking intake on paper, although probably only one true prospect for first team football.

Erik Holmstrom (YP 12A) - I like the look of this kid as my near future left back. He has the best combination of pace, tackling and crossing that I have been given recently. Add to this he is 6' tall, which is needed with our current DR, DC, DC combo standing at 5' %', 5' 11" and 6' 0". I will try and get as many appearances as possible next season.

Joakim Augustsson (YP 12B) - Inconsistent and injury prone. And another central midfielder with tackling of 1! Will find it tough sledding to fight through the masses for the offensive minded MC spots.

Ugur Yaman (YP 12C) - Decent looking left back, but bad luck to be in the same intake as 12A. Will work on his crossing a lot!

Mikael Karlsson (YP 12D) - The yearly decent potential youth GK. A little short though.

Joakim Callerud (YP 12E) - Another inconsistent and injury prone midfielder.

Mikael Ekstrom (YP 12F) - Not sure what to do with this kid yet. The one thing he does have to stand apart is our first double digit long throw stat, but I cannot see he doing much.

"Frolunda Five" - 2026 Edition

Kevin Gustavsson (YP 09A) - A simply stunning season. Led the league with 19 goals (in 17 games!). 24 goals in total and 13 assists to boot! Rightfully was rewarded with his first two caps at senior level late in the season.

Simon Jones (YP 09B) - Continues to progress. Started scoring from set pieces this year (despite not changing a thing!) and netted 7 times. Has just been called up to his first England u21 sqaud

Eric Lindberg (YP 07B) - Another great season from the full back. His pace is key.

Andre Holgersson (YP 09C) - A great season from Andre, chipping in with vital goals, especially in our Swedish Cup run where he scored 6 times! With our continued influx of midfielders, I am contemplating retraining Andre as a forward next year.

Jurgen Celiku (YP 06B) - I love being proven wrong. And I quote from Jurgen's youth intake note "Puzzled by this kid, despite his potential rating. Tackling of 1 means nothing defensive. Finishing of 1 means nothing offensive. Crossing of 1 means nothing support.....". Well, he quickly took his chance at Smolander's static playmaker role and he saw off preseason challenges for the role. I am not sure he is a long term solution here, but for now he is performing very nicely!

Miscellaneous

So our final season at our Ruddalen ground was a good one! The new stadium is almost finished (next month) and we can now play Europa Cup games there which we couldn't this year due to the minimum capacity restriction of 8,000.

Our slow progression in the league, coupled with our Swedish Cup win and mini European run (and the complete lack of any Swedish clubs European run recently, our coefficients and places now suck!) mean we are now the 5th highest rep team in Sweden.

One thing that we have been getting progressively worse at in the league is our defensive record. This is even more pronounced due to our two best players being central defenders (although the do lack genuine height as a pairing at 6' 0" and 5' 11"). My tactic is very adventurous and I have been playing it home and away. In the latter part of the season (after I finally noticed this issue) I developed a 'KILL' tactic, designed to kill of close games in the last 15 moniutes. I then started using it in the odd away games if I took a lead at any point. It worked well and I now have a completely new plan.

Home games = Attacking tactic to start. Any lead = Kill tactic

Away games = Kill tactic to start. If losing with ~30 left, Attacking tactic

Season 12 (2026) Targets

* Match or improve on last seasons league position (6th) - Achieved

* Match or improve on last seasons league points (48) - Achieved

* Match or improve on last seasons league goals scored (55) - Achieved

* Match or improve on last seasons league goals conceded (46) - Failed

* Match or improve on last seasons league goal difference (+9) - Achieved

Season 13 (2027) Goals

* Match or improve on last seasons league position (5th)

* Match or improve on last seasons league points (48)

* Match or improve on last seasons league goals scored (65)

* Match or improve on last seasons league goals conceded (50)

* Match or improve on last seasons league goal difference (+15)

The Journey So Far...

Season 01 - 2015 - Second Division (West Gotaland) (1st - Champions)

Season 02 - 2016 - First Division South (10th)

Season 03 - 2017 - First Division South (2nd - Playoff Winners)

Season 04 - 2018 - First Division Elite (13th - relegation playoff winners)

Season 05 - 2019 - First Division Elite (8th)

Season 06 - 2020 - First Division Elite (11th)

Season 07 - 2021 - First Division Elite (8th)

Season 08 - 2022 - First Division Elite (1st - Champions)

Season 09 - 2023 - Premier Division (8th)

Season 10 - 2024 - Premier Division (8th)

Season 11 - 2025 - Premier Division (6th)

My staff list :D long enough, not? :D

Fitness Coach Vacaud somehow has no qualification available, he is contracted to U.A.E. nation, so that might be the issue with it.

Nice mix of nationalities there as well!

Must be nice to have that kind of cash and send them all out for their continental qualifications! :)

Nice mix of nationalities there as well!

Must be nice to have that kind of cash and send them all out for their continental qualifications! :)

To be hontest by now they themselves decided to study further, I wasn't sending them anywhere :D

Many of them were brought in with continental qualifications already though. Some are known names in real life, like Cesare Natali, Diego Lopez, and I've heard about some others at least once in my lifetime :)

I tried to get quality coaches with nationalities of top nations, because I think when player has mixed nationality of a known nation,

he might have a chance to get a boost through the top nation's bigger Youth Rating. What do you guys think?

Yep, nationalities and scouting knowledge of ballroom staff gives a small bump to possibility of intake nationalities.

Once you can start getting feeder clubs which are specifically stated as feeding youngsters into your intakes, then the chances increase

Logo.jpg

FC KAMAZ Naberezhnye Chelny

2018/2019: 5th in the First Division, Sixth Round in the Russian Cup

Table | Results | Statistics | Transfers | Youth Intake

Last year a veteran attack team racked up the goals and took us to the mid-table. They remain as capable as ever. Helping them this year were a talent group of youngsters begging to play: Y0a Morozov, Y1b R. Andreev, Y1d V. Andreev, Y2b Vintov. We sold Morozov to solve some of financial (foolishly as it did nothing) and playing time concerns (again, foolishly, as we had to reach down to our 5th option, Y2j Lunev, at M© during one long fitness plague).

Our star D© Iolomanov was also sold. That left D(RLC) Mateev alone to guide the young defense of D(LC) Y1a Korotaev, D® Y0f Gusarov, D(L) Y1f Timur Lavrov, D© Y0g Alexey Spirin and GK Y1c Dmitry Nzarov. With the proper speed and adequate height along the back line, we were able to hold down the embarrassing score lines.

After the initial jelling, we went into a 9-game unbeaten streak and a spot in the top-half of the table. From there, we never left. We dominated at home, winning 12 of 17 and many by multiple goals. We look forward to improving at our defense away. Playing the big clubs away were a freaking disaster.

Next year, we hope to see Y1b R. Andreev give us what we lost in Morozov. Already Y1b R. Andreev has placed third behind Volkov in the voting for Fans' Player of the Year. He could be a midfield captain for years. He'll have a permanent starting spot. Y2d Y. Andreev will rotate between Isakov and Sotnikov. As for the new youth, we're too loaded at midfield for any to break through. Eventually new youth Y3a Boris Berezutskiy will be a big help. Just not now as I'd like to see what the current 4 can grow into.

Seasonal Summary:

2015: Started challenge

2015/2016: 15th in the First Division, Fourth Round in the Russian Cup

2016/2017: 13th in the First Division, Fifth Round in the Russian Cup

2017/2018: 10th in the First Division, Quarter-Final in the Russian Cup

2018/2019: 5th in the First Division, Sixth Round in the Russian Cup

Virtus Verona 2017/18 ~ Italian Serie C/A

01AiF4q.png

Season goal: Win the relegation playout

Media prediction: 17th

Board expectations: Don't get outclassed too often

League Table | Stats | Transfers | Finances

In fair Verona

I like the way the Italian system works because it is easy for big clubs to end up stuck in Serie C. Only one club gets automatic promotion from each section (A, B & C – 60 teams in total). The rest of the top four (nine clubs total) go into their own table, and then the top eight of those teams go into a playoff style knockout. I have no idea how many decades it will take us to get into Serie B but I'm happy with survival for now!

Some of the bigger clubs not in my divison but currently stuck in Serie C include Pescara, Ternana, Siena, Reggina, Salernitana & Crotone.

We start out with a win in the Serie C Cup, qualifying for the first round in the process. It's the first time we've even won a match in the cup. We also aren't considered as the favourites for automatic relegation this time, and the three promoted clubs have the same reputation as us (one star local :o). Albinoleffe & Pro Vercelli were relegated from Serie B and I expect them to destroy this division, along with Vicenza & Como.

With ten games played we sit in 18th position, however I feel this is highly deceptive as we have played so much better than last season, evidenced by our -1 goal difference! There are only five points separating 18th & 9th.

Woahhh we're halfway there

What a brilliant first half of the campaign.

23 points, 29 goals conceded, 0 goal difference versus the 17 points, 49 goals conceded, -18 goal difference of last season!

Our pitch is currently “terrible” and has been for over two years now. We may never have enough money to relay it. I'm convinced it gives us an advantage when playing the big clubs so I plan to keep it this way as long as possible anyway!

Living on a prayer

We have been excellent this season and finish in twelfth. The league was very tight, with Bassano in the relegation playout despite getting 45 points. The newly promoted teams proved to be as poor as forecast, although one of them has managed to relegate Monza to Serie D :lol:

I cannot employ anymore coaches or physios due to poor finances, which means we only have one general coach, one fitness coach and an assistant manager. Our goalkeeping training is only rated at one & a half stars :rolleyes:

I'm letting a few players go this year in an effort to save money, but I have signed Dimas (34 next season) up for a final season. He is Brazilian after all.

We made it to the third round of the Serie C Cup, but got knocked out by Latina, who were in Serie B a few seasons ago. Was probably for the best to avoid fixture congestion.

:applause:The Virtuous Veronan :applause:

Marco Grassi

He has improved so much since last year, and made some crazy saves during the season. I reckon I'll make him club captain once Dimas retires.

The Youth of today

David Albanese - Last season we had the leagues slowest central defender, this year we had a seventeen year old, but he did well!

Filippo Gargano (YP01b) - Currently our best player (and also being retrained as a striker). Is also our first player to be called up to the Italian u19s! He is currently wanted by Lazio. Possibly Verona's Sadio Coulibaly :cool:

Renato De Biasi - Has been playing in the first team for three seasons now, plays well in midfield even though he isn't that great at passing or tackling.

Matteo Fortunato - The club had a decent left back already (Peroni), but I decided to promote Matteo to the first team since he is the future and he didn't disappoint.

Performance of the Season

Virtus Verona 2 – 0 AlbinoLeffe

We beat the team that was top of the table and in the process moved to 38 points from 25 games. It was our fifth win in a row!

Youth Intake

I only signed two players, but I introduce: Emeka Onuoha (YP03a GOD)

Emeka is a 15 year old white Nigerian Italian who according to one of my coaches has the potential to be a good Serie A attacking midfielder. I put him straight into the first team from the moment he signed, and am currently retraining him as a striker (complete forward training) in the hope that his finishing & composure improve substantially. He has already become the youngest goalscorer in Serie C history so lets hope he can become a club legend! Or that we can at least sell him one day and build a new stadium ;)

2017/18 goals

Win the relegation playout again! - :thup:

2018/19 goals

Mid table

@balls at least the club went professional! Injuries really decimate this challenge.

That helped a massive amount with player progression, I have a heap of coaches already :) though a couple of players look like slow learners :( it's very yin and yang haha

First team coaches

Youth team coaches

Agree, especially if it's your 'star' players and I use the term lightly.

A lot to read from last night! Everyone is doing brilliant.

@Tush amazing mate, you're doing very well, especially with the CL, you must be thrilled and has given me impetus.

@Braumiller starting to assert your authority again with Frolunda, it would be such a luxury to have as short a season. Congestion in Portugal is a bit of a juggling act as well, most months you play a game every three days for a fortnight, then one game a week the following fortnight. I think it is to make room for cup matches, but it's hard on a small side. I use a similar mindset to tactics as well, though I will occasionally play my attacking formation away if, I think I can beat them and/or if it counters their formation.

@rferry so close mate, sounds like you had a good season. I would love to see a screenie of Andreev, any possibility?

@ajt the Portuguese 3rd tier sounds similar, 8 groups of ten play each other twice, top 2 go into a playoff group, the bottom 8 go into a relegation group, I swear there must have been about 8 teams relegated when I was in the 3rd tier, though I didn't count, I just had a lot of messages about teams getting relegated. Good luck next season!

200px-HistonFClogo.png

Histon FC - 2040/41 - Sky Bet Championship: 16th

Squad | Transfers

One point fewer, one place higher in what was a year of rebuilding. Our two most experienced players retired at the end of last year, and four middle aged players were moved on to allow the younger players more time.

The results were a bit up and down, a poor start followed by a good run that actually had us in the last playoff spot around the half way mark, but we never really threatened from there and soon ended up in the middle table pack. A fairly poor end to the year saw our final position take a bit of a hammering, but hopefully we'll be better for the experience.

Our defense was pretty serviceable but we just didn't have reliable scoring, which meant that despite being positive overall in goal difference we lost more than we won in the final washup. (22c) Ollie Cambridge retired, (23a) Aidan Potter is now 33 and not quite the player he was a couple of years ago and (27b) Iain Loudon missed half the season with injury, so we really are in a transition period. I think once a couple of young guys get established and start finding the net we'll be able to push up the table, but I'm not sure how long that might be just yet.

Finances

Making some small profits, which will hopefully eventually let me make another level of facility improvement. It would really help if I could average more than 2239 people through the gate - during the first run in the Championship I was seeing attendances in the 3000s. Low attendance after re-promotion is somehting I saw at the Conference Premier level too, so it may be a bug?

Key Players

Clearly (38d) Charles Marriott was the main man for the team and hopefully will be going forward too. Lead the team in goals and assists as a 19 year old, winning player of the month for December and Young Player of the Month for March in the process. Still potential to grow into a premier league quality player.

Youth Intake

Another very nice intake, with some good forward prospects which is exactly what I'm in need of.

• (41a) Adam Gardner - AML/ML - Will need to improve his finishing, but has the basics to be a good inside forward otherwise.
  • (41b) Owen Phillip - AMC/AML/MC - Good pacy left footer who will need some training for AMR and finishing/dribbling. Injury proneness and dread of big matches is a worry.
  • (41c) Abraham Alhassan - MC/AMC - Tiny little playmaking midfielder ... hopefully his bravery makes up for his lack of size.
  • (41d) Matt Johnson - GK - Unlikely to have the potential to out grow the current first choice, and a little small, but could be a useful backup down the line.
  • (41e) Roger Atkinson - DC/DL - Not rated as having the best potential and a number of holes in his stat distribution but you can't teach 203cm tall.

Previous Season Goals

Happy to tread water for a year or two while we develop the young guns. - Success

Next Season Goals

• Figure out a way to get playing time for the 5 guys coming up from the youth team.
  • Try to win more games than we lose.

fNUOZEZ.jpg

Carl Zeiss Jena - 2015/16

League position: 17th - Survival!

Squad - League Table - Transfers - Finances

Key point from the season:

- We just couldn't get anything going defensively. We let in 81 goals :-o

- Tactically inconsistent as we struggled to find a working tactic.

- We revamped the backroom staff and renewed most of our contracts.

Players of the season:

GK Raphael Koczor - Incredibly enough this guy was not to blame for most goals!

M LC Tino Schmidt - This guy is equal to our succes in the future

ST Velimir Jovanovic - A bunch of vital goals scored this season

Youth intake 2016:

DM / M C Alfons Stein - Can't wait till this guy turns 17!

AM RL / ST Artur Teichmann - Hearing people have trouble finding strikers. I like this one!

M/AM L Alexander Eggestein - Could become a great dribling winger

Youth Squad - Lots of potential. But due to league rules I cant play them before they turn 17.

Wow...you have a friend over for a weekend-visit and everybody goes mental with the updates! Great job all round guys!

@Tush Maxim Nys looks an absolute beast! And Quintin Jensen looks a proper talent! Brilliant

@ajt Great season for the Veronaina minnows! Love it.

@shakes What is your all time high for average attendance? I'm rooting for Atkinson. Improve his key stats and aim for him in set pieces and he will bag you 10 goals a season at least!

Liege%20logo_zpsfzz938o3.png

RFC Liege

2017/2018

Third Division A - 2nd

League Table | Past Positions | Squad | Finances | Transfers

Season:

'Twas a season to remember as we came flying out of the blocks and performed brilliantly all season, winning a promotion via the playoffs. Positional graph. Our first few months were awesome, we won 9 out of the 10 first games, mostly against the top teams which earned us a playoff spot. Mid-season was fairly hectic, mainly due to injuries to key players, but we kept at it and ended the season really well, winning 8 and drawing 2 in the final 12 games. Compared to earlier seasons our point haul would have secured us an automatic promotion but it has to be said that Woluve-Zaventem were immense and thoroughly earned their promotion.

In the playoffs we begun by taking out Tush's beloved Beerschot in a cracking tie. Drawing 2-2 away from home and then securing a semi-final spot with a 3-1 win in front of a record attendance of 2474 people. In the semis we played 4th division outfit (there is a bug in the game) Sint-Niklaas and won comfortably at home 4-0, again in front of record breaking attendance of 3173. In the away tie we were leadin 4-0 at half time and became complacent in the second half were we conceded 3 goals. 8-3.

In the playoff final we played another! 4th division outfit, Olympic Charleroi, who had taken out a 2nd division team in the semis. We played the first game at home where yet another record crowd of 5496 people witnessed a bum-squeaking 1-3 loss. In the return leg we did ourselves justice and managed an impressive 3-0 win, securing a promotion!

The cup run was decent, we knocked out two 4th division teams and a 3rd division team before we drew Pro League Giants AA Gent away in the 6th round. In a spirited performance we lost 5-2 on the day but the attendance of roughly 16 thousand bagged us a few quid which propelled us to the right sight of the dotted line

Finances:

With some streamlining in staff, the departure of expensive players, higher average attendance and a lucky draw in the cup saw our finances for the first time ending up in the black.

Upgrades:

No facility upgrades this season and I doubt we will see one in the foreseeable future.

Key players:

Bertrand Fournier (YP 01E) - My 1st choice striker might not be a world beater..but he had a fantastic season, bagging 28 goals. Was an integral part of the team this season.

Bryan Foulon (YP 02F) - My ball winning midfielder might not have ended up with the highest average rating but he is a big-game player and my team is much worse without him.

Yacine Bonnet (YP 01A) - By far my best player. 8 goals and 23 assists is a ridiculous improvement from 2 goals and 4 assists last season. He makes everything happen up front.

Youth intake

On the face of it this looks like an awesome intake with all those potential stars. However, it doesn't take much to get 5 potential stars at my club and many of those players are either balanced personalities or unambitious..and since I don't really have any senior players to tutor them I'm guessing only a few will prove to be useful.

Samed Karaman YP 03B - A not so mouth watering defensive forward of Turkish descent. Will play his fair share of games next season since I'm offloading Richard Thebout, my top scorer from the first season.

Joshua Bonnet YP 03D - A promising left back who bears the same name as my star player. My first choice left back apparently dislikes me and wouldn't re-sign, so Joshua will in all likelyhood play some games next season.

Kokou Amewou YP 0G - A central midfielder of Togolese descent who seems fairly athletic. Hoping I can improve his stats fairly quickly.

Maxime Halleux YP 03E - AMC/ST who doesn't really excel in any department but has the makings of an really good all-rounder. My personal pick of the bunch.

Matthias Garnier YP 03I - A decent keeper who has progressed more than my current first choice already. I think he will be my starting GK next season!

Season	      League	    Pos	     Cup	Europe	   Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16	 Third Division A   6th	  4th round      n/a       Third period winners - playoff spot?
2016/17  Third Division A  13th   4th round      n/a       Nothing of note
2017/18  Third Division A   2nd   6th round      n/a       Promotion via playoffs!

Misc:

We are going professional!. Really happy for this as I believe this will help accelerate my players' progression. This might however hurt us financially, but that is a risk I am willing to take!

GOALS for this season:

-Mid-table finish - Winning promotion must be regarded as a great success!

-Score more goals - Success! Going from 48 goals to 80 is nothing short of fantastic! Also conceding considerably less than lase season.

-improve finances - Success! A good cup run and record attendances in the playoffs saw us ending up in the black.

GOALS for next season:

-Survive!

@toonbalmy87 Nice one on the league, Molse looks great!

@v1n1akabozo I've never tried the challenge in England before so I can't really advise. All I know is I put my youngsters into the first team as soon as they are signed even when it's detrimental to promotion. How old are your veterans? I've kept a few until they're 36 before.

Virtus Verona 2017/18 ~ Italian Serie C/A

01AiF4q.png

Season goal: Mid table

Media prediction: 17th

Board expectations: Don't get outclassed too often

Francesco Lonardoni

Scored 27 goals, second highest in the division.

The Youth of today

Filippo Gargano - Scored 14 goals as a central midfielder. Won the Italian Serie C Young Player of the Year award. Was also voted in the Serie C/A Team of the Year.

Emeka Onuoha - Good start to his career, could be a seriously good AMC in the future. Have given up trying to make him into a striker.

Renato De Biasi - Trying to improve him but he might be close to his maximum. Probably needs to play in Serie B to improve considerably.

Performance of the Season

Virtus Verona 1 – 0 Brescia

Beating Brescia infront of 444 roaring supporters was definitely the highlight of the campaign.

Youth Intake

Gualtiero Barison (YP04a) - Looks fairly promising, if I can up his heading/marking and play him in the first team next season then he might flourish.

2018/19 goals

Mid table :thup:

2019/20 goals

top 10

burtur - My best average was 3893 in the year I was relegated. Funny how in real life my best ever average is lower than the lowest attendance at any game at this level last year. Heck, my ground only holds 5000 and some years not a single Championship game fails to achieve that! I really think coming from such a small town is hurting me, I notice in away games the away supporters section is a ghost town.

v1n1akabozo - Going a youth movement too soon can be costly, difficult to get them to perform consistently and they'll take a form slump harder than older players. Try to keep around a bit of a more experienced core even as you swing young players in.

FSV_Zwickau.png

Season 2 (2016/17) - FSV Zwickau - 3. Liga

League - Another cracking season as we power up to sixth place and not to far off a playoff spot, but we were miles behind the top two who ran away with the league. It was a really promising year but I'm not sure if we're ready to go up yet. In fact, I know we're not ready to go up yet so it is slightly worrying that we're doing so well. As daft as that sounds.

Transfers - None in as you'd expect, but also no one left as with none of our youth 17 yet, I have to keep some backups around in case of injuries.

Finances - better than they were last year, but still pretty average. We got a nice sum for finishing sixth so continuing good form should help us out. Might have to see about selling a player or two, but I'm unsure of what that will leave us with.

Key Players

Patrick Gobel - Same three key players as last year! Patrick was our star man again. Nine goals and eleven assists is a really nice return for the 23 year old who I'm hopeful will have a long and successful career here. However, if we need to sell to raise funds, he might find himself being one of the first to go.

Davy Frick - The opposite wingman from Gobel, Frick was really good. Six goals and ten assists is not quite as good as last season's tally if I recall correctly, but a good year nonetheless.

Marc-Philipp Zimmerman - top scorer up top, really good return from our main striker. He's a class ahead of anyone we currently have in the striking department.

Youth Intake

Another solid intake as we come out with another couple of four star potential players.

Nico Hermel (YP02a)

Sascha Hampf (YP02b)

Kevin Brdaric (YP01c)

Youth Update

One of the original youths before I came here, Maximilian Fritsch (YP00a), broke into the first team alongside Zimmerman and had a decent return of goals and assists. Sadly, just as he was picking up some good form, he broke his foot in training and ended his season. Shame :(

Meanwhile, Dragan Jovanic (YP01e) has chosen and represented Serbia at U19 level and I've had bids of upto £300k from Serbian clubs for him. All rejected though... for now. Ilias Argitis (YP01b) chose to represent Greece and has made one appearance at U21 level.

Next Season

- Continue to improve finances

- Continue to push for a top half finish

- Allow some game time for youths hopefully.

@v1n1akabozo

This is one of the problems I had, I usually have a tactic that the team has to play by, if not, buy the player who will.

to put it simply, look at your players and their natural positions, their preferred role and look across the board for the whole team team, so if someone gets injured there is someone who can fill in.

Then devise the tactic around those boundaries, you may not have the talent, but they will play better.

I learnt this in my second year (half way) and so far it's paying off.

Limited defender doesn't mean bad, it's just another role and a cm can be as devastating as an amc. Someone posted on the general forum, that the formation you make is the defensive formation, the shouts, PI's and PPM's define their attacking role. I don't agree with it, but this save I'm running with it.

usivry_zps999d9afc.png

Union Sportive Ivry Football

2023/2024

Ligue 1 - 5th

Transfers | Finances | Squad | Past positions | Table

Season:

League - Fight for the qual spots.

During the season we had great runs of undefeated games. For example i am constantly exploiting the fact that at the start of the season my team cohesion and tactics familiarity is at 100%. The first 10 games of the season are a walk in the park. The very good final position is a result of very good defensive performance (third best in the league). We are improving every year as my back four is maturing. Could have played better at the end of the season and maybe finish 4th but i was overjoyed with the cup success that i didn't care that much.

French cup - Winners

Tremendous run. Lucky draw in 1/4 and semis. Lens was an easy game, which we dominated. In the semis against Lorient (our bogey team) it was much more nail-biting but we were very disciplined and went through with a clean sheet. In the finals with Lyon it was all down to luck i have to say. After the first half 4 goal shootout we were under pressure, heavy pressure. Only an occasional break but Lyon had big chances. After the match it was like 11 CCs. Our young striker Bembo-Leta scored in the extra time and we somehow managed to hold the lead lifting the French cup.

I don't know if this or the 5th place is an automatic spot in the Europa league? But we are in the group phase automatically. Yay EL!

My new HOYD: Francesco Barresi

YOUTH INTAKE

I was worried about the depth in this years intake after the HOYD change. But wow! 9 potential 5* players, with our first potential star and leading Ligue 1 kids.

Brahima Diane YP24a - AMC - our first potential star Ligue 1 player. Personality is ok and the staring atts look great. I will throw him directly into the water next year.

Yao Toure YP24b - ML - potential leading Ligue 1 winger. Nice starting atts. Will need to work a bit and he will get some playing time.

Nicolas Ramos YP24c - DR -potential leading Ligue 1 full back. I am pretty set on the right back position at the moment so he will need to be patient. But if he improves quickly he might get play time.

Anthony Gordien YP24d - DC - potential leading Ligue 1 defender. His physical atts have to improve tho.

Simon Roger Mbemba YP24e - ST/AMR - pacey inside forward.

Tomasz Bak YP24f - ST - has to work on his technical atts a lot, will be tutored.

Samuel Schneider YP24g - ST - potential good Ligue 1 striker. Good starting mental atts and decent finishing but has to work on physicals.

Douda Seck YP24h - MC - potential good Ligue 1 midfielder but needs a lot of work

Bryan Colin YP24i - MC - we are packed in the centre midfield. might be retrained and needs to improve his determination.

Theo Dubois YP24j - GK - will require some tutoring. But might be a backup next year.

season	year	league		pos	GF	GA	GD	cup		europe		achievement
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.	15/16	National	18th	45	56	-11	10th		N/A		relegated
2.	16/17	CFA-A           1st	51	23	+28	11th		N/A		promoted
3.	17/18	National        6th	59	48	+11	1/4f		N/A		N/A
4.	18/19	National        5th	60	50	+10	9th		N/A		N/A
5.	19/20	National        1st	64	27	+37	1/4f		N/A		promoted, MotY
6.	20/21	Ligue 2         7th	62	63	-1	1/4f		N/A		N/A
7.	21/22	Ligue 2         3rd	66	50	+16	9th		N/A		promoted
8.	22/23	Ligue 1         12th	47	54	-7	1/4f		N/A		N/A
9.	23/24	Ligue 1         5th	50	39	+11	winners		N/A		French cup winners, EL qual, MotY

Misc:

- We were voted best club in Ligue 1.

- I won the MotY.

- I am now the club legend.

- I am still struggling against the big teams (PSG, Monaco, OL). If i ever get any points its because of luck. Need to adapt some new approach how to crack them.

GOALS from previous season:

-play better after winter break - 30 pts vs 16 pts last year, success

-better cup runs. Go beyond 1/4 final - c.d.l. league - 1/4f, fr.cup - winners, success

GOALS for next season:

-be competitive in EL.

-qualify for Europe again.

Good stuff ajt, I had a soft spot for the Rot Weiss, but your immaculation in Italiano seems to be going well. Biasi seems like a natural winger support to me.....

@Cardiovascular not bad mate, if you could just concede a few goals less, you would be in the mix, Brdaric looks the perfect fit!

Agreed on both parts! Brdaric does look like he's become really good so he's hoping I don't mess up his development! Really looking forward to adding more youth too my side once they turn 17. Really annoying thing is how reputation doesn't seem to go up. Just had a mid-table finish and a solid top half finish and now I'm still predicted to come 17th.

Archived