FM15: Tycoon Saves

Gerd545

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got a Singaporean tycoon at Stoke City, will upload later on as I'm busy at the min, £30M to spend, with no wage budget.

Estimated value £419M

Literally just had a stoke one too, an Irainian tycoon. Philosophy is to sign high profile players. In December 2017 at the minute.

Not a tycoon save exactly but I am managing Sheffield United in league one (1st season). I have got Pavel Savitski on free with 18M buy out clause.

I guess I need to say no more..

Probably one of the most useless posts I've seen here

Marítimo could be a good save. Upload that please.
That would be interesting save :) Could you upload it?

Yup, uploading it now. The file is about 155MB, and has quite a few leagues/players loaded. My manager is still in charge at Chelsea.

This is the save with Heerenveen, Martimo and Genk with tycoons. I've retired my manager.

It has Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and the USA active with 115,000 active players.

File size is 155MB.

https://mega.co.nz/#!P99lRYxD!jLu_jzBWJOjqZAJ2IkwaFCnsGgDJKceg2XMnrkh8RYA

Please let me know if it doesn't work. I've never uploaded a save file before.

This is the save with Heerenveen, Martimo and Genk with tycoons. I've retired my manager.

It has Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and the USA active with 115,000 active players.

File size is 155MB.

https://mega.co.nz/#!P99lRYxD!jLu_jzBWJOjqZAJ2IkwaFCnsGgDJKceg2XMnrkh8RYA

Please let me know if it doesn't work. I've never uploaded a save file before.

Thanks, i will try it after i get home, Maritimo will be very fun...

Instead of asking if people want these saves, wouldn't it just be so much easier to upload them and then let people decide if they want them? Couple of these I wouldn't mind but the save isn't available yet

someone explain how tycoons work and what they do to the game?

Tycoon is when they could upgrade training/youth facilities and pump money into the coffers and give you lots of money each season.

3 types of tycoon though...

Foreground - man city type, pouring money in like it's christmas

Background - puts enough to improve and get you out of your league/ eventually make you contenders but not much more than that

Underwriter - No money given to you to spend but come end of the season, they'll look to expunge any debts etc.

... and comments like this is annoying me. I have deleted every comment in this thread like this (there has been a few) but I'll actually say something now.

People have been kind enough to ask if someone else would like their saves, they could just keep them to themselves and resume playing. Rather than waste their time and upload it (for me, would take around 6 hours for a save to be uploaded and I know other people don't have great upload speeds either) and nobody actually want it. They're doing you a favour remember, so cut out the attitude.

Instead of asking if people want these saves, wouldn't it just be so much easier to upload them and then let people decide if they want them? Couple of these I wouldn't mind but the save isn't available yet

I've already said it once, granted it was on the last page but still. Posts like these sound ungrateful.

People are doing you a favour by uploading their saves if they are wanted, have you asked for the save yourself? Or hoping that someone else does and you can download them?

As Gandy says, why go through the effort if nobody wants them.

True, but on the other hand you don't know who might want them. Someone might really want my Bordeaux save in two months; if I'm not around to upload it, or if I hadn't made a separate save when it was announced, that guy would be out of luck. Generally I think it's good policy for a thread like this, or the fallen giants one, to upload everything without being asked. Assume there'll be interest, even if it's not from a guy who's actively posting.

Now, if there are reasons, technical or otherwise, why you might not want to sit through uploading a save, that's completely fine. Certainly no one is obligated to upload anything. But the thread is supposed to be a collection of tycoon saves, so let's try to get it as complete as possible.

No offence Sunstrikuuu, but that's a terrible policy. I had three tycoons in a space of two game months.

I won't upload the same file three times in what was essentially a day.

I'm not bothered about the people who don't post. If they see something they might like, it takes thirty seconds to post and show interest.

It takes a minimum of 45 minutes to upload something, and even longer for some with slower bandwidth.

Thirty seconds pales in comparison.

I'll happily ask to see if people might want the save and upload it even if only one person is interested.

But if there's no interest, good luck getting people to voluntarily put something up out of their own time.

German clubs can't get tycoons. They have to be owned by a majority of club members. The so called 50+1 rule.

Well there have been exceptions and work-around to that. Read Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Hoffenheim and more recently RB Leipzig.

FM would need to evolve a bit more though to put such cases in game.

That's faster than most of Australia, when I moved to this house I was thrilled to get ~1.4mb/s, it doubled my previous speed.

We get, at best, 200kb/s and won't have fibre for a while. Disadvantage of living near the ocean (apparently).

When I was in England, I abused the internet speeds there and downloaded anything I could before leaving.

Rather than endlessly debate whether anyone wants my save, I've just gone ahead and uploaded it to Mega. If nobody wants it, then no harm done, frankly I think the squabbling is stupid.

Club: Heerenveen

Date of Takeover: 16 June 2015

Game Date: 18 June 2015

Club Value: £103 million

Budgets: Not yet announced but there's £77 million in the bank.

https://mega.co.nz/#!vlV1WKzL!fD-BuVfETUPB3J9NBo_IG-wc5biaQXH8fsyd-h11Ad4

The Database is Large with 325,000 players.

Leagues are England (Vanarama and above), France (National and above), Germany (Second Division and above), Italy (Serie C and above), Holland (Jupiler League and above), Scotland (Scottish League 2 and above), Spain (LIGA Adelante and above)

Rather than endlessly debate whether anyone wants my save, I've just gone ahead and uploaded it to Mega. If nobody wants it, then no harm done, frankly I think the squabbling is stupid.

Club: Heerenveen

Date of Takeover: 16 June 2015

Game Date: 18 June 2015

Club Value: £103 million

Budgets: Not yet announced but there's £77 million in the bank.

https://mega.co.nz/#!vlV1WKzL!fD-BuVfETUPB3J9NBo_IG-wc5biaQXH8fsyd-h11Ad4

Leagues are England (Vanarama and above), France (National and above), Germany (Second Division and above), Italy (Serie C and above), Holland (Jupiler League and above), Scotland (Scottish League 2 and above), Spain (LIGA Adelante and above)

Quality thanks for that

I think so. Not entirely sure about that.

Having extensively played FMC, yes they definitely can - I am yet to see a tycoon takeover, plenty of consortium and floated on stock market that could be masquerading as tycoons tho.

Also it is more difficult to keep track of as there are no subscriptions per se. You need to check the history ---> landmarks of a club to see what has happened. This will tell you of successful and failing takeovers.

Club: Coventry City

Date of Takeover: 13 August 2014

Game Date: 16 August 2014

Club Value: £61 million

Budgets: Not yet announced but there's £58 million in the bank.

https://mega.co.nz/#!Dx8SzTYY!BZBbcO-xoHIX5_RfHg3sFEkbXD_ErSD5n629cpTZ_po

I've just got one I don't recall ever seeing before.

Club: Bolton Wanderers

Date of Takeover: 26 September 2015

Game Date: 27 September 2015

Club Value: $55 Million (but still holding dat debt)

Budgets: Nothing has been announced yet.

https://mega.co.nz/#!IsginDQD!rIYi_2AM7Cv73UcpAsRQTVn9pz5MugEklIHeU1j9k8s

Leagues: Argentina (Premier Division), Brazil (First Division), England (League 2 and above), Spain (Second Division B and above), France (National and above), Germany (First Division), Italy (Serie B and above), and Israel (National League and above).

Let me know if that link doesn't work, this is my first time using this particular site.

Leagues: Argentina (Premier Division), Brazil (First Division), England (League 2 and above), Spain (Second Division B and above), France (National and above), Germany (First Division), Italy (Serie B and above), and Israel (National League and above).

Let me know if that link doesn't work, this is my first time using this particular site.

Thank you very much for this. Can't wait to get this one started.

Here's another one:

Club: Preston North End - League 1 (note: their squad looks really thin at first glance)

Date of Takeover: 26th September 2016

Current Date: Same as above

Budgets: Nothing is listed yes -- window closed until January

https://mega.co.nz/#!84wGmJ6a!ZEFjpyRkYhMTqLgbESnS-u01z8ei3bWUtbiKFnez_a0

Here's another one:

Club: Preston North End - League 1 (note: their squad looks really thin at first glance)

Date of Takeover: 26th September 2016

Current Date: Same as above

Budgets: Nothing is listed yes -- window closed until January

https://mega.co.nz/#!84wGmJ6a!ZEFjpyRkYhMTqLgbESnS-u01z8ei3bWUtbiKFnez_a0

Having a bash at this while I take a break from my Man Utd save :thup:

Club: Sheffield Wednesday

Date of Takeover: 23 May 2015

Game Date: 23 May 2015

Club Value: £64 million

Budgets: Not yet announced but there's £42 million in the bank.

League Position: Just finished 14th in the Championship. Original squad, no signings whatsoever.

https://mega.co.nz/#!i4UCTDTA!hmJqpnoJiRvOs1O3TpLJPg2Dub2G5vlrpBfzoCXiUmQ

League Position: Just finished 14th in the Championship. Original squad, no signings whatsoever.

Sounds good thankyou sir

Downloading this now. Thanks!

Another really interesting one. Thanks for uploading!

Archived