[FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Elem, transfer budget should be changed to what amount? The Chinese league starts this time of the year? If you can, please make some suggestions. Thanks.

jocar96, it does, just follow carefully the instructions given inside the pack.

Rob 396, probably i have mistakenly done that, thanks for pointing it :)

sdb4884, yes most likely the pack will be out not on the 15th of December as usually, but on the 1st/2nd of January.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As everyone realizes, the are hundreads of transfers happening every minute. So the best is, to delay the pack a little to deliver the best work possible. So newer version will be released at 10th of January, probably early afternoon.

Kruj, the game needs to be updated the whole time , this is the purpose of my files or the official patches. You need to have the new player from the beggining rather than setting the transfer as a future one.

stevemc, 10th of February maybe? I still don't know we have much time until then , and i will keep you all informed.

ivansze2010, sure.

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.2 is up !!

Over 27.086 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

**Known issues :

• Short term loans (less than 3 months) are not passed.

• Kramaric , is currently in Leicester. If something goes wrong with his WP i will remove him from the next pack.

• 2 weeks later...

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.3 is up !!

Over 33.995 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

**Known issues :

• Today is the transfer deadline day, so some transfers may be missing.No worries, will be included for the final winter pack at 15th of February.

• 2 weeks later...

We still on for tomorrow Pro? itching to start a career save at arsenal, but keep putting it off until this is out. have been using your database for about 3 years, was hoping it would co-inside with the official patch but this seems a long way off.

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.4 is up !!

Over 43.188 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

**Known issues :

• Transfermarkt has some kind of bug, and it doesn't show the transfers as before. So there will be some missed transfers due to this.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE ** . If you get an error & game quits at DB SELECTION SCREEN, you need to check ok and NOT edit, so it will take you directly to choose nations screen and not in the screen to check the files. As long as you have only my files in your editor data folder, that will probably work. This is due to the high number of changes most likely.

First of all, I had noticed myself that when I was trying to make a new game my FM also crashed. That is happening due to the many changes in the files I had included in the last pack. So i have searched and find some solutions :

1. I had only my files in the editor data folder, and for that all of them were ticked and i didn't need to press edit in the database selection screen, so I clicked ok and it took me directly to the nations selection screen. That worked for me perfect.

2. Someone in my facebook page wrote that as a possible solution , which worked for him : Quit the game. Go to "C:\Users\*your-user-name*\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive" and delete all folders. If you want you can try this, I am not responsible for anything.

This has nothing to do with my files. All of them are correctly edited with no faults at all. It's the game's problem, which probably "can't read" so many changes in the database. Last year I had over 100.000 changes and none ever made a crash on FM. This year we had this crash. I hope that everything is fixed with the new official patch.

I feel sorry for those who downloaded the files and didn't work for them. It's fairly bad because I wasted many hours to complete as many nations as possible and you couldn't see the results. I hope at least that we won't have same problems in future releases. I have to say again that has nothing to do with my files, but it's the game's error.

• 2 weeks later...

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 2.0 is up !!

Over 13.817 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

**Known issues :

• Cyprus & Indian Superleague, and Agents files have been removed from now, cause i haven't tested them. Although the Agents file should probably work perfect.If you want the agents file, grab the one from my previous pack.

• You need the official 15.3 patch which includes the winter transfers to make this pack work.

• 2 weeks later...

◄FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 2.1 Changelist►

◘ Scheduled for the 1st of April (for real, it's not a joke).

◘ More than 20.000 database changes. Including :

• Missed transfers.

• Manager changes.

• Agents.

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 2.1 is up !!

Over 20.363 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

**Known issues :

• Loans with less than 3 months duration are not included.

• You need the official 15.3 patch to make these files work.

Just tried the pack last night and with first transfer window disabled, PSG listed Marquinhos for sale again for only 3.5m (though no one could bid for him). Just curious, have you tried to fix this issue by raising their reputation and/or CA/PA as suggested by the moderator?

willz71172, Thanks :)

Mikker, this can only be included by re-creating again the whole English leagues from the beggining. It's a bit difficult I guess.

Sky, i had't noticed that issue, i will fix it for my next pack. Thanks for pointing it.

JBoyd33641, they are young players below the age SI sets as minimum in every FM. I collect information about them, see some videos if i can find, and then try to reflect their abilities correctly in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

◄FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 2.2 Changelist►

◘ Scheduled for the 1st of May.

◘ More than 25.000 database changes. Including :

• Missed transfers.

• Manager changes.

• 4 new wonderkids : Toni Trograncic,Federico Valverde,Maximiliano Romero,Caoimhin Kelleher.

• -7 Points deduction from Parma, for those who want a challenge.

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 2.2 will be released tomorrow late morning/early afternoon. Apologies for not coming today.

◄FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 2.2 Changelist►

◘ More than 25.000 database changes. Including :

• Missed transfers.

• Manager changes.

• 4 new wonderkids : Toni Trograncic,Federico Valverde,Maximiliano Romero,Caoimhin Kelleher.

• Parma's -7 points deduction.

Archived