Pitch Textures

huesey1974

A couple of people have tried to darken the pitch textures but you can see a join halfway along each half so I'd wait for cordobes to release his pitch textures and judge them accordingly. Check out this forum for details under "NPT&C 2015 preview". It pays to scan posts regularly,most of the information requested on these forums are often already out there.

A couple of people have tried to darken the pitch textures but you can see a join halfway along each half so I'd wait for cordobes to release his pitch textures and judge them accordingly. Check out this forum for details under "NPT&C 2015 preview". It pays to scan posts regularly,most of the information requested on these forums are often already out there.

Sorry m8...but they are still better than those terrible default pitches

Where can I find those darkened pitch textures? thanks..

I repeat what I said to "huesey1974",you need to study the forums to find solutions. Check out Darrell Sykes on FB,he's THE man for FM graphics mods and he's done some darkened pitches as well as the best skins ever and great logos etc etc. I did find another guy who offered darkened pitches but they looked identical and I reckon he's stolen Darrells work,as often happens to the man so I'd stick with Darrell.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3t73j6n1ggvg1u1/pitch.rar

I am sure Daz wont mind me posting his link for him :)

If you want your old pitches, make a back up copy first.

Unzip the file, and put the contents of the folder into here Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\sigfx\mesh\pitch

Overwrite any files when it asks.

Thanks to DazS8 for his fine work once again.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3t73j6n1ggvg1u1/pitch.rar

I am sure Daz wont mind me posting his link for him :)

If you want your old pitches, make a back up copy first.

Unzip the file, and put the contents of the folder into here Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\sigfx\mesh\pitch

Overwrite any files when it asks.

Thanks to DazS8 for his fine work once again.

Are these for FM15?

Archived