RivaDerci V1

Hi Guys,

Bit of a newbie at the designing tactics stuff,so ive had a bash at this for my new LLM save.What ive had in mind is a deep 442 formation with 2 wide midfielders,a supporting Deep Lying Playmaker,and a defensive minded Ball Winning Midfielder.Defensively ive tried a new structure of two defensive Limited Full backs,with centre backs.Up top a Deep Lying supporting forward,with a advanced forward hoping to bang the goals in.

Again this is a brand new tactic that i have designed so any feedback,positive or negative is warmly welomed and i hope you guys enjoy the screenshots that i have included for my tactic.

Thanks for reading everyone.

PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

qG04gxt.png?1

9lsdS21.png?1

qWdoQzE.png?1

a8FrU91.png?1

6gmZWWb.png?1

HTDGVSn.png?1

emoXYiI.png?1

4oJ2D17.png?1

HyVkaoI.png?1

C5r3FWw.png?1

tebCja3.png?1

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

3cpt1YC.png?1yZGecGM.png?1

there is nothing there is this a joke

He's given you everything you need. Just copy the pictures for the formation and roles, team instructions and player instructions.

It's so easy in the newer FM's we don't need a download link, though it can be quicker for those that are a bit lazy. :p

there is nothing there is this a joke

And why exactly is there nothing there,there is not meant to be it is pictures of a tactic not A DOWNLOAD LINK.so maybe if you took the time to actually read the OP properly you might see that!!!

And why exactly is there nothing there,there is not meant to be it is pictures of a tactic not A DOWNLOAD LINK.so maybe if you took the time to actually read the OP properly you might see that!!!
I'm with you on this, it's easy to recreate, but this section is the 'upload/download' so i can kinda see his point.

No one will try a tactic without a review as to how well you have done, and my self personally don't even look at threads that people put on with tactic tried with any top team and unfortunately 90% of people on this forum say "hey got a great tactic i have tried it with Man City, Barcelona and Man Utd blah blah blah lol it's not hard to do it with a team of super stars, try your tactic with lower league teams and not the favorites for that division.

So in a nut shell i doubt anyone will try it as we don't even know what team you are except your playing a conference team in a pre season friendly and it's the first day of the new game so you haven't even tried it and we're not testing it for you?

so how about you test it out and hopefully not with a giant team, then give us feed back and tell us how good it is, then when everyone downloads it and also has success with it you could be the new Mr Hough or some one like that.

So good luck and i'm sure everyone is looking forward to your updates through the season.

No one will try a tactic without a review as to how well you have done, and my self personally don't even look at threads that people put on with tactic tried with any top team and unfortunately 90% of people on this forum say "hey got a great tactic i have tried it with Man City, Barcelona and Man Utd blah blah blah lol it's not hard to do it with a team of super stars, try your tactic with lower league teams and not the favorites for that division.

So in a nut shell i doubt anyone will try it as we don't even know what team you are except your playing a conference team in a pre season friendly and it's the first day of the new game so you haven't even tried it and we're not testing it for you?

so how about you test it out and hopefully not with a giant team, then give us feed back and tell us how good it is, then when everyone downloads it and also has success with it you could be the new Mr Hough or some one like that.

So good luck and i'm sure everyone is looking forward to your updates through the season.

Yep fair point,like i said newbie at the tactic stuff,so i'll tell u what lads take a chance on it,cause im sure you guys will do good with it!!!

Archived