Interviews

You need to elaborate on that a bit, I got quite a lot of offers once I'd got established (a couple of seasons in) but they were always from teams better than or at least equal to the one I'm currently managing.

Their reps are probably pretty close to, or even better than Cheltenham's though, I don't see anything drastically wrong with that tbh.

You're probably doing a little too well is all :)

I hope in future games, it's a bit more dynamic, and not just based on reputation. Not just on this issue, but also on which players clubs sign etc. Everything seems to be tied to the rep more than what's developing in the game world. Be good to finally have a more advanced AI in this regard.

I hope in future games, it's a bit more dynamic, and not just based on reputation. Not just on this issue, but also on which players clubs sign etc. Everything seems to be tied to the rep more than what's developing in the game world. Be good to finally have a more advanced AI in this regard.

Yes, it's all too predictable the way it works currently and it doesn't keep up at all well.

Archived