XML file from data editor

wasek2611

Hi,

I wanna create easy editor, for easy change ca/pa and player reputation. So I analysed xml code

<record>
		<integer id="database_table_type" value="1"/>
		<large id="db_unique_id" value="571050261874526"/>
		<unsigned id="property" value="1347436866"/>
		<integer id="new_value" value="130"/>
		<integer id="version" value="1908"/>
		<integer id="db_random_id" value="307383398"/>
		<integer id="odvl" value="115"/>
	</record>

What I dont know are 2 fields.

First one id "db_unique_id" - its a unique entity id (players, teams anything), but i dont know, where I can get this number. Has always 15 digits. It isnt "specific id". Is that some hash? I really cant find what it is....

The second field si "db_random_id" - for what is this field? It is random, for what reason? Can I generate random number in my code? Or its a dependency algoritm?

Thank you for ansver.

i dont know what algorytm is used here but you can generate random uid number and no problem. "random_id" is here in last couple versions but you can use records even if they dont have that line. im not sure what is purpose of this line but i guess its "security" so you cant have clash with some records in your file(maybe you can have sam unique id but random id will be different). im not sure about that but you can make your files without that line-im sure

OK, thank you :) its a answer for second question...and does every body know something about this line <large id="db_unique_id" value="571050261874526"/> in this case the refers to player, who has this specific id 132887. It has to be somehow related, but I dont know how (substring function used on some hash?)

ok it works with specific id too :) the last thing is, how can i export fm database to ..excel ? i found a sheet of all players for fm 09

i know how to make files from excel to xml. its hard to explain but it can be done. if you want to export from database to excel you will have to make some changes and save them in xml. after that you need to use "old values" from xml to export them to excel. i use some text editors with lot of scripts and advanced options. also its hard for me to explain on english :) maybe there is better or faster way to do this but i dont know...

Archived