Using FMM to modify attributes

adamjdyer

This is what i do. It's a long pain in the arse way, but once you've set up the profiles in FMM, it's not so bad.

-Find the player you want in FMM. Edit his stats to 100 and save them. Now save the profile (Data Sets > Save current).

-Load up Art Money (go download it) select FM as the process. Search for the value of 100. Thousands of results will come up.

-Go back into FMM. Set all his stats to...lets say 33. Save, and save the profile, only save it as a different name. Like [Player Name] - 33

-Go into Art Money and press FILTER and enter 33. You should have around 44 results left. This is all his stats.

-Click the green arrow to shift all the stats over to the right. Select the top one and hold shift and selete the bottom one (Just like in Windows)

-Right click > Set Value > 100. Right Click > Freeze. You have to leave Art Money running.

And that's you. Sounds like a lot or work, but once you have the profiles saved, it's a lot faster. Have to do this every time you restart FM though. Until Ruci or Jpee implement freezing values into their editing programs, art money, or cheat engine are the only way to freeze them as far as i know.I don't think implementing something like this would be majorly difficult as they have done the hard part already - Defeating DMA.

• 2 weeks later...
If I change a players stats to 100 is there any way of keeping it at this? as i find every so often I have to re-edit the stats back to their maximum?

Possibly a more simple answer is open FMM and set the stats you want for the player (ie. Lampard.) Then click 'save as' and name the file "Lampard." When his stats start to drop, simply click on the "Lampard" file and select open and then save - all his stats will be restored.

Another way is the make a file for DC, WB, DM, AMC and ST with the stats you want and then if you wish to improve a player, just load the relevant file.

Also remember though that just because you increase the CA - it does not necessarily mean that every stat will improve. If you put the CA to 100, not every stat will be 20 (or 100). I do not think there is anyway to fix a particular stat so that it stays that way.

Archived