FM15 - YCWAWK Challenge

Hey everyone,

this one will be the ´You Can´t Win Anything With Kids´Challenge

The Aim

The Aim is to win the League Title or European Competition by building a team only of players from your youth academy.

The only difference to the youth challenge is, that you can take every club you want, from Chelsea to Vikingur Gota ;)

You can choose every nation and club avaible in the game.

Rules

- You can´t sign anyone, only get the players from the youth academy.

- No Loans or trials

- No Game Editors allowed

- No International Management allowed

- You can only sign backroom staff

Database

It´s up to you, you can play with 20.000 players or with 300.000.

Only rule is not use any Editor Data

Rules for the thread

You can post Season Updates, post a screen of

- Youth Candidates

- All Tagged Players Attribute page

- Transfers (to prove that you havent signed any players)

- Squad

- League Table

You can discuss tactics and player names. Everything is allowed.

Soooo.... We have to play with a team only consisting of youth talent, or??

And one problem I can think of here is if you pick a big club like Chelsea or something like that, you're expected to buy first team players and you can get fired for not doing that :)

yeah thats it. Building a team only using the players from the youth academy, no transfers.

Of course, thats the challenge. You habe to consider this when you choose your team. A small clib means less pressure and perharps more time d

to work and develop your players. A big team means a lot of pressure to win but you have also very good facilities and recruitment.

You have to consider that when you choose your team ;) a little bit tricky

yeah thats it. Building a team only using the players from the youth academy, no transfers.

Of course, thats the challenge. You habe to consider this when you choose your team. A small clib means less pressure and perharps more time d

to work and develop your players. A big team means a lot of pressure to win but you have also very good facilities and recruitment.

You have to consider that when you choose your team ;) a little bit tricky

So if one choose to manage a top club, one would have to play through first season only using youth team players?? Just to clarify if I've got it right :)

no of course you can use all our players, who are already in the club. you can play with them, but you can´t tranfer any new ones. so once your players retire, or you sell them, you have to focus on your youth players.

the players who are already at a top club are mostly good tutors for the youth team, so it would make sense to keep them at the club ;)

no of course you can use all our players, who are already in the club. you can play with them, but you can´t tranfer any new ones. so once your players retire, or you sell them, you have to focus on your youth players.

the players who are already at a top club are mostly good tutors for the youth team, so it would make sense to keep them at the club ;)

I can see where some of you guys are aiming at, that you can technically take over top european team and complete the challenge with their original squad...but would you have a satisfying feeling of beating the "challenge"? ;) I guess not.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried this type of challenge few FMs ago...I get what tush is saying but remember yeah you MIGHT be dominant in your first season as Munich or whoever but 8 yrs down the line are Robben and co going to still be around?....This challange focuses on your Youth setup.

Anybody could do this Challenge with the like of Man U, Chelsea etc in the first season true...maybe pick a team in a league you never played in. On the previous iteration of this challenge somebody picked Dover (not me)

Archived