Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Ahh, I see. You didn't explain very well.

Click on the season you want to view on the history page. There's an arrow on the left side similar to that when selecting player. Then a breakdown of all the goals scored by that player during that season will appear down at the bottom.

I think that's what you mean right?

Yeah thanks icon_smile.gif

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by happy slappy:

Happy Slappy. Knockbreda. N.Ireland Second Division. 2008/2009

We came 2nd.- Not bad huh? Though the standard of opposition was very poor.

Player of the season.- Solid at the back when we got him.

Finances were pish as expected.

Updated Manager Profile.

Bring on next season.

congrats! icon14.gif was close mind.....

Portglenon - Season 10/11 - Northern Irish First division

Okay, I've almost finished the season after this one so don't remember this one that well. Although I do remember not doing anything of note in any cup and ending up fourth in the table.

Some end of season stats:

League's player stats table

And team stats table

team info page

aaaand the finances...

I got my first award!

And this made me laugh my backside off!! linky

Of course, one player made this all possible:

Super Thompson's Super Scoring Run

Don't have much more as it is as I'm only a couple of games away from finishing the next season, that one will hopefully include a much more detailed info-post!

Originally posted by rlipscombe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by happy slappy:

Happy Slappy. Knockbreda. N.Ireland Second Division. 2008/2009

We came 2nd.- Not bad huh? Though the standard of opposition was very poor.

Player of the season.- Solid at the back when we got him.

Finances were pish as expected.

Updated Manager Profile.

Bring on next season.

congrats! icon14.gif was close mind..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it was, we needed to beat Annagh Utd to have a chance of going up, luckily we beat them 2-1.

Rasharkin - Northern Irish 2nd Division - 10/11 (Season 3)

Media Prediction: 10th

My Prediction: 2nd

Final Position: 1st! icon_smile.gif

This season was a great season in the cups as I managed to exceed my boards expectations in all but one.

Intermediate League Cup: Finished 4th in group 1.

Irish Cup: Knocked out in the 4th round by Dundela.

Antrim Cup: Not enetered.

Antrim Trophy: Knocked out in the 4th round by Wakehurst.

Intermediate cup: Champions

This season was a season of many expectations for me as I really hoped to gain promotion to the top flight of Northern Irish football. We had a great start this season with 4 straight wins taking us straight to the top of the table. The even better thing was that our team didn't lose confidence and we remained in that position for the rest of the season!

League Table

League Positions Graph

Player of the Season: Scott Lynas-1 - another good season for Scott again as he was top goalscorer for the club once again despite scoring only 8 goals in the league and 16 goals overall.

Signing of the Season: Jeff Rennie - The new defender was a fantastic signing as for the second season in a row we conceded the lowest amount of goals on the league.

Game of the Season: Rasharkin 1 - 0 Donards - Fantastic result against the team who were top at the time and the team that went on to win the league.

The Career So Far..

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Year Division Position Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag G.D Pts

08/09 Northern Irish Second Division 2nd 22 11 5 6 40 26 +14 38

09/10 Northern Irish First Division 4th 22 9 7 6 37 21 +14 34

10/11 Northern Irish First Division 1st 22 13 4 5 39 18 +21 43</pre>

This season was a great season in the cups as I managed to exceed my boards expectations in all but one.

This season was a season of many expectations for me as I really hoped to gain promotion to the top flight of Northern Irish football. We had a great start this season with 4 straight wins taking us straight to the top of the table. The even better thing was that our team didn't lose confidence and we remained in that position for the rest of the season!

League Table

League Positions Graph

Player of the Season: Scott Lynas - another good season for Scott again as he was top goalscorer for the club once again despite scoring only 8 goals in the league and 16 goals overall.

Signing of the Season: Jeff Rennie - The new defender was a fantastic signing as for the second season in a row we conceded the lowest amount of goals on the league.

Game of the Season: Rasharkin 1 - 0 Donards - Fantastic result against the team who were top at the time and the team that went on to win the league.

The Career So Far..

League Table

League Positions Graph

Player of the Season: Scott Lynas - another good season for Scott again as he was top goalscorer for the club once again despite scoring only 8 goals in the league and 16 goals overall.

The Career So Far..

All links fixed

Portglenone - season 11/12 - Northern Irish First Division

A season of slight improvement saw us come in 3rd, just below the promotion spots. Had a chance up until the last game but it just wasn't to be!

A boost in income, inspired mostly by player selling helped our financial status, still wuite in the red, though.

The highlight of the season was undoubtedly this until this followed.

The actual highlight was winning the Intermediate cup, which prompted news items such as this and this

Some random links:

league team stats

and player stats

One Ton Man

A very promising signing

an incredibly promising signing

manager overview at end of season

I like the fact that I have signed absolute world-beaters from the Cayman Islands and Turks and Caicos Islands icon_biggrin.gif

Now, I am surely aiming for promotion after this, hoping to finally get to the top division!

I have continued dominating games, 60% possesion not uncommon. I am also hoping to continue this through next season.

Onwards and upwards!

Livadia - Belerusian Highest League Season 2012

The objective for this season was to make sure we stayed in the division and im happy to report we did this (just) on the last day of the season. Hopefully next season we can improve and achieve a comfortable position.

Sergey Tsigalko was probably the best performer netting 15 in 32 starts

League Table

League Graph

Alexey Andreev

Sergey Tsigalko

My finances should get a nice boost of around £1m in January after I decided to sell some of my islanders. Not bad, and I will make more if they get sold onto other clubs.

I have players to fill the vacant positions, and right now its a case of winning the title (not looking easy this season) and making as much money as possible.

Linfield look more likely to go professional at the minute. :-(

I OFFICIALLY GIVE UP

I just cant seem to push on with my Livadia game. I have £700k in the bank yet they wont imrove my training facilities which is stopping player signing for me. I cant attract the right quality to the club and its so annoying this was the FINAL STRAW

I am going to start a new game at the weekend in a different country1 AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by aqnfiqw:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aqnfiqw:

I am the new manager of....

Erm...Viair Garai?

My Squad

Club Info

I set my target as a mid-table finish and get a wage budget of 2.3k with only £200 being used up at the moment!

Wish me luck, I think i'll need it!

Damn edit button! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

The board are weird. They agreed to upgrade my youth and training facilities, but I think they only did this because Linfield upped theirs to Average from Adequate. Still do not have a youth academy, which is quite unusual.

I expect another stadium increase at the end of the season, although they are too small. Maybe like 250 seats on average per season. Right now my stadium capacity is 2,638.

Still, I'm 3.6m in terms of bank balance and will be looking to offload more players soon in order to push th 5m mark soon. I might get up to 4m with the advent of the All-Ireland cup and the board might be tempted to go pro. I doubt it though. I can anticipate maybe 2020 as the more realistic goal.

Originally posted by gaijin:

The board are weird. They agreed to upgrade my youth and training facilities, but I think they only did this because Linfield upped theirs to Average from Adequate. Still do not have a youth academy, which is quite unusual.

I expect another stadium increase at the end of the season, although they are too small. Maybe like 250 seats on average per season. Right now my stadium capacity is 2,638.

Still, I'm 3.6m in terms of bank balance and will be looking to offload more players soon in order to push th 5m mark soon. I might get up to 4m with the advent of the All-Ireland cup and the board might be tempted to go pro. I doubt it though. I can anticipate maybe 2020 as the more realistic goal.

Signing young free players then selling them for 50-100 thousand is how I intend to get £5,000,000. Just sold 1 useless ST, (with a bit of pace) for £50,000 - and another striker (who is actually decent) sold for £350,000 + 35%. I've also got 25% of another player I sold, who is now worth £4,500,000 and plays for A. Villa. I hope to hell they sell him.!

Tandragee Update - Season 3 (2037/38)

End of Season Update

Media Prediction - 14th

Final League Position - 4th \o/

UEFA Cup - 1st Round

Irish Cup - Semi-Final

Mid Ulster Cup - Winner \o/

League Cup - Quarter-Final

All Ireland Cup - 3rd in Group B

N. Irish Prem League - Graph | Table

Best Elevens - Season | Overall

Co-Efficients - N. Ireland (19th) | Tandragee (368th)

Other Info

Finances

Manager Info

Manager Overview

Manager Profile

Player Records

Team Records

Team Info Screen

Team Stats

Awards

Craig Douglas - Manager of the Year, 3rd Place

Robinson - N. Irish Player of the Year

Robinson - Top Goal Scorer, 34 Goals (League Only)

Players of the Season

Bean - Attributes wise, this guys is easily the best Tandragee have ever had. And his stats show that. 44 goals in 40 games is remarkable considering he was in the side of the strike force that gets less goals.

Robinson = Unfortunately moving on at the end of the season, the 20 year old gave 4 great years of service for the club. 57 goals in 50 games this season, and he leaves the team as Top goal scorer ever, and top league goal scorer ever.

Season Summary

A good season. Winning the Mid-Ulster cup was a nice bonus, but the team ran thin during the second half of the season, after the All Ireland cup kicked in, and the long cup runs in the other competitions took their toll on the team. The UEFA Cup gave some much needed financial boosts, as did the All Ireland Cup. I'm starting to lose some players, due to not being the best team in the division.

I'm finding it very hard, with a lack of squad to compete for the NIP title. The 3 teams above me this season are all Professional Status, and its ver very clear. Knockbreda still very dominant, winning 28 of 30 league games, Linfield not far behind. But for a bit of luck, I could have finished 3rd again.

Gundo - For your information

Tandragee Co-Efficients - 368th

N. Ireland Co-Efficients - 19th

Project 1 Update - End of 2nd Season

Project 1

Again, a bad season. icon_frown.gif

His stats have not improved one little bit, despite him being on a professional contract, and a personally built training program. He didn't play too much, due to the importance of almost every game this season.! And in all his 20 appearances, only managed to achieve 1 assist. icon_frown.gif

Seriously.

On a little bit of a better not, his value rose from £2,000 to £4,000 and his rating at one point in the season went to *** , although that quickly came back down to **

Rasharkin - Northern Irish Premier Division - 11/12 (Season 4)

Media Prediction: 15th

My Prediction: 10th

Final Position: 5th

Once again a season that exceeded all expectations, especially in the league this season. Along with this success my bank balance is now out of the red and in to positive numbers and for the cherry on top I have been offered a new contracticon_smile.gif.

Northern Irish League Cup: Runners Up to Ballymena United.

Irish Cup: Winners!

Antrim Cup: Semi-Final loss to Linfield

All-Ireland Cup Came 3rd out of 4 in the group stages.

I was thinking that this season was going to be a real struggle as although my team had the potential to be contenders, their current ability wasn't fantastic though. They sure did prove me wrong though! A fantastic start saw us in the top half for almost the whole season with only one slip up sliding us down to 10th place for a few days. My players held their nerves and managed to secure 5th position, exceeding all expectations, even mine! icon_biggrin.gif

League Table

League Positions Graph

Player of the Season: [http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg232/ridleys_album/DeanEvans.jpg]Dean Evans[/url] - Brilliant season by Welsh 19 year old. He scored 46 goals in all competitions and was top goalscorer in the league scoring almos a goal a game.

Signing of the Season: David Rhodes - The ex Arsenal youngster was signed by me on a free transfer at the beginning of the season, he became the clubs highest payed player and played very well for us.

Game of the Season: Loughgall 1 - 5 Rasharkin - The result may not have been my best result but I felt it was easily the best team performance and Dean Evans' best performance of the season has he netted 4 goals!

The Career So Far..

10/11 Northern Irish First Division 1st 22 13 4 5 39 18 +21 43

11/12 Northern Irish Premier Division 5th 30 14 6 10 49 30 +19 48</pre>

Once again a season that exceeded all expectations, especially in the league this season. Along with this success my bank balance is now out of the red and in to positive numbers and for the cherry on top I have been offered a new contracticon_smile.gif.

I was thinking that this season was going to be a real struggle as although my team had the potential to be contenders, their current ability wasn't fantastic though. They sure did prove me wrong though! A fantastic start saw us in the top half for almost the whole season with only one slip up sliding us down to 10th place for a few days. My players held their nerves and managed to secure 5th position, exceeding all expectations, even mine! icon_biggrin.gif

League Table

League Positions Graph

Player of the Season: Dean Evans - Brilliant season by Welsh 19 year old. He scored 46 goals in all competitions and was top goalscorer in the league scoring almos a goal a game.

Signing of the Season: David Rhodes - The ex Arsenal youngster was signed by me on a free transfer at the beginning of the season, he became the clubs highest payed player and played very well for us.

Game of the Season: Loughgall 1 - 5 Rasharkin - The result may not have been my best result but I felt it was easily the best team performance and Dean Evans' best performance of the season has he netted 4 goals!

The Career So Far..

Link Fixed

Originally posted by ridleys:

League Table

League Positions Graph

Player of the Season: Dean Evans - Brilliant season by Welsh 19 year old. He scored 46 goals in all competitions and was top goalscorer in the league scoring almos a goal a game.

The Career So Far..

Link Fixed

congrats on a good result in your first season in top league. That Dean Evans looks like a great prospect. good luck keeping him!

KFUM Oslo - Season 2010 - Norweigen First Division (Adeccoligaen) - Season Review

Media Prediction: 16th

Actual position: 6th

Information

Transfers

it would be fair to say that our first season in the Adeccoligaen was a success. icon_smile.gif with us tipped to struggle to avoid relegation, it was never really a possibility and we spent most of the season in the top half. coming into the final quarter, we had an outside chance of making a play-off place until cruel luck (and me mentioning it on the forum icon_mad.gif) caused a few injuries and a loss of form. we eventually recovered, but by then it was too late.

Squad (GK & DEF)

Squad (MID & ATT)

once more, we had to rely fairly heavily on loan signings to ensure our squad was of the required quality. i managed to secure a few of our promotion winners on loan once more, including the goalscoring machine that was Odion Ighalo. the man was once more a goal scoring predator, and scored just over a goal a game. icon_biggrin.gif his injury brought our promotion charge to a shuddering halt. Odion was definately my player of the season.

the fan's player of the season was Stian Ringstad. Stian had another steady season, weighing in with some important goals. he did however have two periods where he went more than 10 hours without a goal. icon_frown.gif

OTHER PLAYERS OF NOTE:

Are Soderlund Are was, behind Ighalo, our best performer. moved into the AMC position in pre-season, he excelled and never looked back. the press have been raving about him and suggesting he's ready for greater things. maybe he is, but it'll be with the Kaffa! icon_biggrin.gif

Jamil Fearrington another good season from our Danish rock. not much more that i can say really, other than i hope he stays for many seasons with us.

Goksal Guvenc this young winger had a large part to play in our season in his loan season with the club. i tried to get him for the new season, but he went elsewhere. fool.

Per-Christian Myhre played only a squad role this season, struggling to establish himself in the starting line-up. he still has a bright future at the club, and may get more game time this season.

Bext XI (season)

Best XI (overall)

i haven't included a finances screen, as it doesn't make great reading. icon_frown.gif we are still struggling with the burden of our stadium expansion, although the debt has been reduced form £4.5m to £2m as a result of board injections. with a bit of luck ,the debt might be cleared this time next season if the injections keep coming.......

THE SEASON AHEAD

since the end of last season, a few things have already developed. i have signed up some of our key players (myhre, ringstad included) on full-time contracts, in order to further develop their abilities. i will certainly be looking for improvement from Myhre. i have also managed to get Odion Ighalo in on another season long loan, icon_biggrin.gif so hopefully he can get us 20 goals again. Martin Fermin, our loan signing from last season, and Fearringtons defensive partner, has signed a permanent deal, which has pleased me alot. icon_smile.gif

TARGETS FOR NEW SEASON.

>>> more of the same in the league. i'd love to maybe sneak a promotion place, but i feel it might still be out of our reach.

>>> be less reliant on loan signings. i have managed to bring in a few more quality players on permanent deals which will help. we are not yet up to the required quality to ignore loan signings however.

>>> perform better in the cup. we have a woeful record in the Norweigen cup, which seems to get worse each season i play. icon_rolleyes.gif i'd love to make it to the final, thought at this moment in time the 3rd round would do...

Onwards we go...

Solid first season in the first rlipscombe. icon14.gif You certainly have plenty of loanees icon_eek.gif . The Myhre screenie was actually

Goksal Guvenc's profile. icon_frown.gif

Best of luck for next season. icon14.gif

Originally posted by Gundo:

Solid first season in the first rlipscombe. icon14.gif You certainly have plenty of loanees icon_eek.gif . The Myhre screenie was actually

Goksal Guvenc's profile. icon_frown.gif

Best of luck for next season. icon14.gif

i know. i'm not overly happy with the number of loanees in the team to be honest, and i am working to reduce this. i feel that the team will ultimately perform better once it's full of 'permanent' signings. hopefully there'll be a bit of an improvement this season. from the signings i've made so far, it should be. i now have a permanent GK, CB, CM, RM and CF whom all should be pushing for a starting place.

will sort out the Myhre screenshot later when i get home.

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gaijin:

Signing young free players then selling them for 50-100 thousand is how I intend to get £5,000,000. Just sold 1 useless ST, (with a bit of pace) for £50,000 - and another striker (who is actually decent) sold for £350,000 + 35%. I've also got 25% of another player I sold, who is now worth £4,500,000 and plays for A. Villa. I hope to hell they sell him.! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I made the mistake of holding onto them too long, in the end I've released plenty of players without thinking of the market value if I decided to sell them instead. I have two remaining players who I could sell for a combined total of 1m, but it all depends if I can replace them in time. I've sold about 5 islanders so far for a combined total of around 2m, all of them with 50% sell on fees. They are at Championship clubs and could get sold onto a higher level.

My form in the league is looking horrendous so far. I somehow thrashed Ards 6-0 in the league cup final, and yet I'm struggling to pick up points away from home. Bah! This is going to be a struggle. My only consolation is that Linfield have just sold their best striker to Watford.

Originally posted by gaijin:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gaijin:

Signing young free players then selling them for 50-100 thousand is how I intend to get £5,000,000. Just sold 1 useless ST, (with a bit of pace) for £50,000 - and another striker (who is actually decent) sold for £350,000 + 35%. I've also got 25% of another player I sold, who is now worth £4,500,000 and plays for A. Villa. I hope to hell they sell him.! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I made the mistake of holding onto them too long, in the end I've released plenty of players without thinking of the market value if I decided to sell them instead. I have two remaining players who I could sell for a combined total of 1m, but it all depends if I can replace them in time. I've sold about 5 islanders so far for a combined total of around 2m, all of them with 50% sell on fees. They are at Championship clubs and could get sold onto a higher level.

My form in the league is looking horrendous so far. I somehow thrashed Ards 6-0 in the league cup final, and yet I'm struggling to pick up points away from home. Bah! This is going to be a struggle. My only consolation is that Linfield have just sold their best striker to Watford. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the thing with the NIP in the early years (Before clubs turn Pro) is the fact that, to replace players is very, very easy. Sell all of your Islanders, then use the money to buy the best players from the other squads in your division. More islanders will appear over the seasons, but also, Welsh and Scottish players have the same effects as Monseratians and Bermudans. The league will get easy eventually. Then its just Europe that you will have problems with.

If you wanted, (Because I know how hard it is not knowing any of the players, and them all being pants) - I could help you edit your team screen so it looks like mine does. (Check my latest update, and look at the "Team Stats" page.

Actually, just look here icon_biggrin.gif

Here.

It really helps me keep track of who has potential etc.

Newtown YMCA 2011/2012

League Position: 2nd

I knew what was coming, and it has just happened. I could fend off the offers no more and my board have just sold one of my best players for 500k...

Aaron Cully

This is getting annoying (and I can see a pattern developing!)

Less screenshots due to my desire to go and find a new left winger!

We have been drawn against Hibernian in the UEFA cup - we are going to struggle but it's all experience.

Great updates from everyone else, sorry I can't live up to them but my anti-board rage is preventing me at the moment icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by KLH84:

Newtown YMCA 2011/2012

League Position: 2nd

I knew what was coming, and it has just happened. I could fend off the offers no more and my board have just sold one of my best players for 500k...

Aaron Cully

This is getting annoying (and I can see a pattern developing!)

Less screenshots due to my desire to go and find a new left winger!

We have been drawn against Hibernian in the UEFA cup - we are going to struggle but it's all experience.

Great updates from everyone else, sorry I can't live up to them but my anti-board rage is preventing me at the moment icon_smile.gif

PS I have no idea who Newtown YMCA are.

Of course I meant to say Newport YMCA

Originally posted by ridleys:

Rasharkin - Northern Irish Premier Division - 12/13 (Season 5)

Media Prediction: 6th

My Prediction: 3rd

Cups

Euro Cup: Got thrashed in the first qualifying round 7 - 0 over 2 legs.

Northern Irish League Cup: Lost in the Semi Final against Portadown

Irish Cup: Knocked out in the 6th round to Distillery

Antrim Cup: Winner

All-Ireland Cup Came 3rd out of 4 in group B.

After an excellent first season in the top flight of Northern Irish football I was hoping for another exciting season, and once again we did not disappoint. With a stadium expansion of 500 seats boosting the capacity to 1000 seats the club was definately growing in popularity. The funny thing was that the club was becoming so popular that our stadium was actually getting full up every week and even going over the capacity with an average attendance over 1113. We had an average start to the season but as soon as we became top of the table 8 games in we didn't look back and no team managed to over take us. Finances were continuing to grow and we had become 3rd 3rd richest club in Northern Ireland. I was also improving as a manager as I picked up the Manager of the Year and joined the Northern Irish Hall of Fame,

League Table

League Positions Graph

Club Coefficients

Player of the Season: Dean Evans - For the second season in a row Dean was fantastic for us as he was once again top goalscorer in the league with 43 goals in 29 appearances and 64 goals altogether in 47 appearances.

Game of the Season: Rasharkin 4 - 3 Linfield - Again a great team performance and a goal in the last minute of the game which secured on of or biggest wins of the season.

The Career So Far..

League

11/12 Northern Irish Premier Division 5th 30 14 6 10 49 30 +19 48

12/13 Northern Irish Premier Division 1st 30 24 3 3 79 33 +46 75</pre>

Europe

Year Tournament Round Total Coefficients Rank

12/13 Euro Cup 1st Qualifying 0.054 461st</pre>

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by minisav:

Nep

That stats thingy is awesome.

How did you get it like that?

Just edited an .xml file. I'll uplaod what to do now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool I wouldn't mind having my team screen looking like that either icon_smile.gif

How do add extra columns in your Squad Overview Screen

Firstly, know which skin you are using. (This is important. icon_biggrin.gif )

Go to the panels folder of the skin,

[MyDocuments/SportsInteractive/FootballManager08/Skins (and then open the folder of the skin you are using, then open the Panels folder, It will look like this.

Panels Section

Open the panels section for the skin you are using, and find the folder TEAM SQUAD

Right click on Team Squad, and click on open with other"

When it lists the progs to open the file with, choose Text Edit (Or if you are using PC, Notepad /Wordpad)

When the file opens, find this little piece of text - As this is the section that needs editing.

New codes added - appear on the Squad screen in the order you add them. They each have a unique code, (I can get all of them for you, if you want them), but THESE are the ones I added.

Save the file.

Go to Preferences - And then Display and sound, and click the "reload skin on confirm funtion, which is HERE. - Also, make sure you have Skin Cache UNTICKED.

Click confirm, and voila. They will be there. Any problems, let me know. (although I may not be on for a few hours, I'll look it up when I get home.)

Archived