Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

Originally posted by johnnyquest409:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alurny:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Annihilator666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Annihilator666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alurny:

My player just got a red card 2 minutes after coming on a a sub! A record? I also continued without giving a teamtalk and upset my team icon_frown.gif

Might be a record in FM, but I think I saw the record IRL. Like 10 years ago, I was at a Crusaders (N.Irish team) match, and one of our player got sent off 20 seconds after coming on as a subsitute. He punched some guy and kicked another guy, it was hilarious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, I actually found a match report online. March 1998...

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4161/is_19980308/ai_n14473321 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. Very impressive. The fastest I know IRL was Gary Flitcroft on his debut for Blackburn within 3 minutes! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Taken from wikipedia:

* Fastest red card for a substitute: 0 seconds, joint record:

o Walter Boyd (Swansea City, 12 March 2000),

o Keith Gillespie (Sheffield United, 20 January 2007)

(Both players came on as a substitute and elbowed/pushed an opponent before the game had been restarted)

How f***ed off would you be if you were the manager. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I would of punished them severely. Unless of course the managers instructions where to go out their and rough them up lol. icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meldert, Belgium - March 1st 2013

I did a quarter-season update, suppose I'll do a three-quarter one as well.

League table

Well, there's some progress. We doubled our amount of points in the last 8 matches, and are no longer rock bottom. We're still in with a chance of avoiding relegation.

We even went on a 4 match unbeaten run. Unfortunately three of them were draws - damn that 92nd minute Anderlecht goal.

Match of the season so far (and I doubt it'll be surpassed) : 6-5 away win against Genk, after being reduced to ten men in the 2nd minute. 4-2 in the lead at half time due to some lethal counter-attacking, falling apart to 4-5 in the second half, but then an amazing fight-back with two late goals to snatch three incredibly valuable points.

If nothing else, we're doing some brave relegation battling. Unfortunately the teams ahead of us are getting the odd point here and there as well, so I don't know if our efforts will be enough.

A fairly tough string of matches ahead, with St. Truiden (4th), KV Mechelen (8th), Club Brugge (1st), Standard (2nd) and Brussels (10th).

Closing the gap to the teams ahead of us in those five matches will be very hard, but hopefully we can limit the damage so we're still in with a chance for the last 4 matches, when we face Dessel (18th), Roeselare (14th), Lokeren (15th) and Virton (16th). Could come down to a last day decider.

The board is still pleased with me, so I think I'd be able to keep my job even if we do relegate. But we're not that far yet. Still nine matches to go...

Originally posted by CoachFlu:

Meldert, Belgium - March 1st 2013

I did a quarter-season update, suppose I'll do a three-quarter one as well.

League table

Well, there's some progress. We doubled our amount of points in the last 8 matches, and are no longer rock bottom. We're still in with a chance of avoiding relegation.

We even went on a 4 match unbeaten run. Unfortunately three of them were draws - damn that 92nd minute Anderlecht goal.

Match of the season so far (and I doubt it'll be surpassed) : 6-5 away win against Genk, after being reduced to ten men in the 2nd minute. 4-2 in the lead at half time due to some lethal counter-attacking, falling apart to 4-5 in the second half, but then an amazing fight-back with two late goals to snatch three incredibly valuable points.

If nothing else, we're doing some brave relegation battling. Unfortunately the teams ahead of us are getting the odd point here and there as well, so I don't know if our efforts will be enough.

A fairly tough string of matches ahead, with St. Truiden (4th), KV Mechelen (8th), Club Brugge (1st), Standard (2nd) and Brussels (10th).

Closing the gap to the teams ahead of us in those five matches will be very hard, but hopefully we can limit the damage so we're still in with a chance for the last 4 matches, when we face Dessel (18th), Roeselare (14th), Lokeren (15th) and Virton (16th). Could come down to a last day decider.

The board is still pleased with me, so I think I'd be able to keep my job even if we do relegate. But we're not that far yet. Still nine matches to go...

good luck coach flu!

Thanks for the update! icon14.gif

I am drawing to the close of my second season and I am exceeding what I expected. Just need to stop my over-reliance on loans and find some players willing to sign for me! icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">o Keith Gillespie (Sheffield United, 20 January 2007)

I remember that one, was comical. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, yea, I totally forgot about that one. I wonder what Stephen Hunt said to him.

Norwegian clubs haven't been doing too well in Europe in my game thus far. Rosenborg where knocked out of the Champions League after finishing bottom of their group and in the Uefa Cup VÃ¥lerenga didn't fair any better as they're where also ejected from their Group also finishing bottom. icon_frown.gif

I just got a shock promotion.

The thing is I am no where near ready.

I feel like Steve Coppel who didn't want Reading to go into europe last season.

I'm afraid it is all Qvist's fault, scoring so prolifically. I should have ended his loan. icon_frown.gif I blame the team above, who I was sure would win the last game of the season icon_frown.gif

Oh well. Lets hope I somehow manage to stay up. Full season report to follow.

Helsingør - Danish First Division - End of 09/10 season

Helsingør

Table Graph Table End Squad

Yet another season where loans were the course of action. Our measly reputation seems to be severely limiting the acquisition of players. A strange season where I dominated due to Qvist, often destroying teams by several goals only to go into the next game and lose! Qvist was playing below his level, and it showed in his goals tally. In all honesty I didn't want to go up, expecting my parent club to be less willing to help me out. Promotion was secured by our massive goal difference and the useless side above me failing to win a dead cert game. My fans are happy but I fear this won't be for long. I fear my expectations may be true, with very little available on loan. What is worse is that the players I have loaned now are Copenhagen starters and likely to destroy me upon promotion.

I think expecting anything other than relegation is unrealistic but hopefully we will turn professional and with that gain a reputation rise we need to attract the right sort of player. At present it doesnt look good however wih players rejecting me for 2nd Division sides! icon_redface.gif

We had a good cup run, stopped in the third round to a premiership side which boosted the coffers.

Fingers crossed I can get the personnel in I need, but it looks like it is going to be a long, hard slog in the premier division. With the facilities I had upon promotion and funds lacking I am not looking forward to this! icon_frown.gif

Coachflu, is there a relegation play-off for the second bottom team??. The last two seasons, the team that finished second last had to compete in the second division playoff. I remember hearing everything was back to normal for this season (bottom two go down), but I'm not sure, or if SI implemented it.

migwar's big Sovakian Adventure

FC Puchov - 2nd Division - 2008/09

well, we've reached the halfway point and everything is going swimmingly.

table so far

player stats

i've only taken 2 players on loan for the season. i did start off with a few, but i found i was able to sign a couple of them permantently and buy better players than the others...so they were sent back.

i started the season with a chairman looking for an exit, so i wasn't too hopeful of a long game. however when i got this message i breathed a sigh of relief. the takeove still took place, but not until the winter break and since i was top of the league i guess the new chairman was happy enough.

i was also happy with this message:

Migwar gets Puchov firing

hadn't really noticed until then just how well we were doing. icon_smile.gif

and i've also had my first capped player. ok, so it was only an U21 substitue appearance but everyone starts somewhere. my other DC, who is on loan from my parent club, was also called up for the same game...

Helsingør - Start of Season 10/11

Major News:

- Helsingor turn professional, and with this gain a reputation boost

- Helsingør can now scout Norway and Sweden, woo!

- Helsingør announce termination of their link with Copenhagen, uh oh. icon_frown.gif

- My FRED's continue to be terrible icon_smile.gif

- France defeat Italy 3-1 in the world cup final

- I only have 8 players 2 weeks from season start icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by freek_teek:

Coachflu, is there a relegation play-off for the second bottom team??. The last two seasons, the team that finished second last had to compete in the second division playoff. I remember hearing everything was back to normal for this season (bottom two go down), but I'm not sure, or if SI implemented it.

Unfortunately for me, that is indeed implemented. icon_smile.gif

No second chance through playoffs anymore. Bottom two go straight down.

Quick update while I'm at it:

March 19th table.

4 points from the last three matches, against top-half-of-the-table teams. We're battling so incredibly bravely, that at this stage I'd be quite gutted if we don't manage to avoid relegation.

We won 2-1 against Sint-Truiden, with a great injury time goal.

Lost 2-1 to KV Mechelen, which hurt a bit, because we were hanging on to a draw for dear life with 9 men, but got the uppercut in the 87th minute.

But we did manage to hang on to a hard-fought 1-1 draw against Standard.

Unfortunately, the teams above me scraped some points together as well.

And I'll be minus two key players for a while - a DC got a 6 match ban for head-butting, and my right winger broke his arm.

But it's still possible. We just need to keep fighting, and perhaps a touch of luck here and there.

What's your opinion on this guys...

When (or If) you complete this challenge (when you've won your domestic league title & Champions League) and say you decide to take a national team job as well as keeping your current club job, do you think your updates should be included in the challenge table from that point? So basically if you're still winning trophy's, do you think those achievements should be documented in the table aswell? I'm not sure how dafuge operates regarding this, but I know that last year in my challenge I stopped updating once you'd taken an international job. However this year I'm 50/50? icon_confused.gif I'd be greatful any feedback.

Originally posted by Gundo:

What's your opinion on this guys...

When (or If) you complete this challenge (when you've won your domestic league title & Champions League) and say you decide to take a national team job as well as keeping your current club job, do you think your updates should be included in the challenge table from that point? So basically if you're still winning trophy's, do you think those achievements should be documented in the table aswell? I'm not sure how dafuge operates regarding this, but I know that last year in my challenge I stopped updating once you'd taken an international job. However this year I'm 50/50? icon_confused.gif I'd be greatful any feedback.

How much difference does being an international manager make, and how much does it affect your club management?

I think if it is not too great, other than a reputation boost, it should be OK to update, because it is not giving you an advantage you havent earnt

What I'm thinking is that once you've won the Champions League your reputation is already going to be at a high level and once that's achieved you have every right to try International management and still have you progress updated on the table.

What I'm thinking is that once you've won the Champions League your reputation is already going to be at a high level and once that's achieved you have every right to try International management and still have you progress updated on the table.

Yeah thats what I would think also.

Can you do international and club management combined?

Békéscsaba Elöre FC 2010/11

After promotion as is the way a crazy season follows. I somehow managed to go 10 games unbeaten and leading the league at the winter break. It (ambiguous emotion face) was also just after I spotted the league cup.

It is without doubt the single most stupid cup I have ever seen, a group stage of 6 matches followed by playoffs to give 1 winner then later in the season repeated to give a second winner and then play each other. I mostly played reserves in this silly competition but I accidentally made it to the playoffs on the 2nd group stage. Thinking there can't be too many more matches I decided to go for the win leading to me playing 2 or 3 games every week for the rest of the season.

My league form fell to pieces finishing up 11th by the end but at least I won the cup. Just to emphasize the insanity of this thing the league is 30 games, I played 20 games in this cup and that was with going out in the first stage.

Intertoto cup updates to come that should up my profile a bit more still.

Meldert, Belgium - May 11th 2013

Mid-season table

End of season

Ah well. For a moment there, it looked like we'd be able to pull it off, but at the end we just didn't have enough in the tank. Our fate was sealed on the second to last match day when we only managed to draw Lokeren, who were 5 points ahead of us. A slightly anti-climactic finish to the season.

Back down we go. That's disappointing, but I can't say it's undeserved. Our second half of the season was somewhat respectable, averaging exactly 1 point per match, but it wasn't enough to overcome our very poor season start (8 points from the first 17 matches).

In cases like this, there are obviously plenty of "if only" moments in a season. A missed chance here, a bad call there... But ultimately, I blame only myself for this relegation (as opposed to, erm, the li'l blobs on the screen, I suppose.) It took me way too long before I started making tactical adjustments.

I'm a "one tactic fits all" type of manager, and my FM07 tactic had been working like a charm for a long time, so I was reluctant to change it now. But after starting the season with 8 straight defeats, it was time to smell the coffee. Some basic tinkering, nothing too fancy - more direct passing, faster tempo, counter attacking - and results started improving. If only I'd started tinkering sooner.

But, oh well. I suppose we got promoted too soon anyway. Back to the Second Division for a bit, and then we'll come back up "for real." At least this season was a financial success. We have a nice 2.1 mil in the bank now.

Of course, if the board decide to expand the stadium, we could be in the red again pretty fast. And I'll have to reduce the wage bill a bit either way, or we'll be running at a loss next season.

No complaints about the board just yet though. That new confidence-module may not be perfect yet, but it's definitely going in the right direction. In FM07, I'd probably get the sack right about now, or very close to it. Instead, the board is still very pleased with me, because I'm still ahead of my long term goals. icon14.gif

The team.

Not all that much to tell about the team. A few decent players, but most weren't up to the level of First Division football.

One who kept surprising me, in a good way: Snorry

Occasional Icelandic international, I had him pegged as "decent, but not very good." But with my best striker out for 8 months, he was the best I had available. Didn't think he was the ideal type of striker for a 4-4-1-1 counter attacking tactic, but he proved me wrong. 20 goals in a season is impressive, especially for a relegation team.

History:

2008/09 - Third Division A - 6th

2009/10 - Third Division A - 2nd (P)

2010/11 - Second Division - 6th

2011/12 - Second Division - 1st (P)

2012/13 - First Division - 17th ®

Very exciting spring ahead for NK Slovan

League table is:

1. Triglav 40 pts (automatic promotion spot)

2. NK Slovan 31 pts (promotion playoff spot)

3. Nafta 30 pts

4. Bela Krajina 30 pts

The rest is well behind.

Let's see how we did against the rivals:

1. Triglav: 3-1 H, 1-1 A

3. Nafta 1-1 H, 0-0 A

4. Bela Krajina 0-3 H, 0-1 A

Refs cost us 4 points with awarding two out-of-nowhere penalties against Bela Krajina and Triglav icon_mad.gif

All our games against the rivals will be home \o/icon_biggrin.gif

So far this is our best chance to get to the promotion playoff spot at least. Problem is, that no 2nd league team was able to win the promotion playoffs this far icon_smile.gif

We have now 1 U21 and 3 U19 international players (the U21 and one U19 are my players, the other two are on loan), so they get called up a the worst times icon_mad.gif

Originally posted by Supermas2:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:

Yeah thats what I would think also.

Can you do international and club management combined? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

International Management will not be frowned upon then once you've completed this challenge then and the table will still be updated as normal. icon_smile.gif

mid-'second half of season' update

this is wierd. the chairman is satisfied with my progress. i'm top of the league, 7 points clear with 7 games to go.

i'm £3k under my wage budget, and the boss is very happy about this.

however, i'm losing about £30k per month and he seems pretty ****ed about this. correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this his fault??

i'm under wage budget.

i'm exceeding all expectations for my season. we were pre season relegation favourites and i'm looking good for promotion.

i see the problem as, we've got a 6000 all seater stadium, but have an average gate of 750. what the hell am i supposed to do...?

Békéscsaba Elöre FC 2011/12 Speciale Reportio

Having won the stupid league club I drew Zwartnots of Armenia in the intertoto 1st round. Much to my anger the game somehow bugged the player registering thing so it gave me two messages. I entered my squad and confirmed and again on the other one but then only new signings and under 19's appeared eligible. I was upset but we scraped through on away goals.

Thankfully the players registered properly for the 2nd round against Gretna, we drew 1-1 at home but couldn't find the net in Scotland and lost 0-1.

I won't be trying to win the stupid league cup again, it totally destroyed my league campaign.

Originally posted by CoachFlu:

No complaints about the board just yet though.

I changed my mind.

Well, I guess that explains why they only expanded it by 16 seats last year. Upper limit, I reckon.

But... what the hell! Sigh. We're relegating back to the Second Division! This is not the time to loan 40 million! How am I supposed to pay off 300k+ per month?!? For the next 15 years.

Headed for disaster, sooner rather than later. I wonder how long I'll survive the board's wrath, once we dive head first into the red.

woo-hoo!!

won the league with 3 games to go. and i honestly think most of these guys will cut it in the 1st division. but not all...

ah, the heartbreaking cuts that must be made.

real 'end of season' update to follow at the end of the season...obviously

Originally posted by migwar:

woo-hoo!!

won the league with 3 games to go. and i honestly think most of these guys will cut it in the 1st division. but not all...

ah, the heartbreaking cuts that must be made.

real 'end of season' update to follow at the end of the season...obviously

Congratulations! icon_smile.gif Looking forward to your report icon14.gif

Unlucky Quacky!

I had the same thing with my board, they were devestated with our bank balance, and this made them very disapointed with my management of the club, all the while being within my wage budget.

Sorry to here about your degradation Coachflu, but I'm sure you'll bounce back. If it's any consolation, I too am back where I started after an awfull season. Like you I stuck to long to my possesion-attacking tactic, wich didn't work against superior oposition. Full update will follow tomorrow.

Originally posted by Quacky:

Békéscsaba Elöre FC 2011/12 Speciale Reportio

Having won the stupid league club I drew Zwartnots of Armenia in the intertoto 1st round. Much to my anger the game somehow bugged the player registering thing so it gave me two messages. I entered my squad and confirmed and again on the other one but then only new signings and under 19's appeared eligible. I was upset but we scraped through on away goals.

Thankfully the players registered properly for the 2nd round against Gretna, we drew 1-1 at home but couldn't find the net in Scotland and lost 0-1.

I won't be trying to win the stupid league cup again, it totally destroyed my league campaign.

So the registration bug exists at international competitions too?

Could you please report the bug? I really hoped that this would be fixed for the patch, but no such luck, despite it being logged.

Randaberg IL so far sit 7th in the league at the halfway stage in the season and just 5 points off the top placed team. With 2 or 3 signings arranged, they are due to arrive in the transfer window in July. So it's looking fairly bright, although I have a gut feeling we won't be gaining promotion this season. icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Anyone had a sighting of Burda yet?

Nope icon_frown.gif

I'm gutted that he hasn't appeared in my game. If things don't work out at Skjetten i'll be restarting in Sweden as he definitely appears!

If anyone is managing in Sweden it would be much appreciated if you could post a screenie of the infamous Patrik Burda and let us know hoe he's getting on icon14.gif

On the Skjetten front, we've played all the friendlies, and mann are we carp! I've been through a board takeover and they won't let me have a parent club! Could be a tough first season back in charge icon_wink.gif

Good luck one and all, especially my Nordic friends icon_biggrin.gif

Didn't get time to do my official update last night. Season's end is really wierd in Slovakia, and the squad only get a week's holiday, they come back match fit and everything...

Then, at season's end on 28th/29th June they all lose about 20% of their match fitness and become magically in need of match practice, literally overnight...

Anyway, i digress. I was doing some research into the real Puchov last week and found that they used to be a really good team, by Slovakian standards. They actually won the Slovakian cup a few years ago, played in the Eufa cup and did well enough to get thumped 8-0 away by Barcelona, after holding them 1-1 at home...

So, after finding that out i was quite surprised to see they were relegated from the 1st division in 2005/06. I was even more surprised to see they weren't listed as being in the second division the following season!!

Being a fairly cheeky so-and-so, and having spotted a contact email address of the guy who did the website i was using, I emailed him to ask what happened. I got a reply:

Yes, Puchov relegated two divisions because of financial problems so they did not want to play in second division.

Name of club is now FK Puchov.

well, that explains my money issues then...

Didn't get time to do my official update last night. Season's end is really wierd in Slovakia, and the squad only get a week's holiday, they come back match fit and everything...

Then, at season's end on 28th/29th June they all lose about 20% of their match fitness and become magically in need of match practice, literally overnight...

Anyway, i digress. I was doing some research into the real Puchov last week and found that they used to be a really good team, by Slovakian standards. They actually won the Slovakian cup a few years ago, played in the Eufa cup and did well enough to get thumped 8-0 away by Barcelona, after holding them 1-1 at home...

So, after finding that out i was quite surprised to see they were relegated from the 1st division in 2005/06. I was even more surprised to see they weren't listed as being in the second division the following season!!

Being a fairly cheeky so-and-so, and having spotted a contact email address of the guy who did the website i was using, I emailed him to ask what happened. I got a reply:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Yes, Puchov relegated two divisions because of financial problems so they did not want to play in second division.

well, that explains my money issues then... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow!

Interesting stuff Migwar!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

well, that explains my money issues then... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's some good background history to your club. Can I ask what is the clubs valuation on the club info screen?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

No sightings here either. icon_frown.gif

Although I will find the Norwegian equivalent to Mr Burda. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not before me you won't icon_wink.gif

Anyway he'd rather join Skjetten over Randaberg in any case icon_biggrin.gif

[b[Gundo[/b]

I didn't notice what the club value was when i started, but it was £325k after promotion, so it cant have been too low.

it was only last night that i realised the truly devastating potential of the 'high win bonus'. i won the league and was £100k in the red, then paid out my £250k win bonus...

oddly enough, if i told the board i would win the league this season they were prepared to offer me £16.5k per week wage budget, when i'm currently using £8k per week and losing £10-20k per week from the clubs bank balance...

on a positive note, we sold a lot more season tickets this year, so maybe we'll get a bigger crowd. i hope so. we had the second worst attendance in division 2...

Gundo

I didn't notice what the club value was when i started, but it was £325k after promotion, so it cant have been too low.

it was only last night that i realised the truly devastating potential of the 'high win bonus'. i won the league and was £100k in the red, then paid out my £250k win bonus...

oddly enough, if i told the board i would win the league this season they were prepared to offer me £16.5k per week wage budget, when i'm currently using £8k per week and losing £10-20k per week from the clubs bank balance...

on a positive note, we sold a lot more season tickets this year, so maybe we'll get a bigger crowd. i hope so. we had the second worst attendance in division 2...

so close...

Originally posted by cookie15:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Although I will find the Norwegian equivalent to Mr Burda. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyway he'd rather join Skjetten over Randaberg in any case icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_eek.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cookie15:

Anyway he'd rather join Skjetten over Randaberg in any case icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_eek.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you forget about me.... icon_wink.gif maybe i'll find him before both of you!! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by rlipscombe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cookie15:

Anyway he'd rather join Skjetten over Randaberg in any case icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_eek.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you forget about me.... icon_wink.gif maybe i'll find him before both of you!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No sign of him on my file yet!

Archived