Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been waiting to have a go at this, and I have some time now, so lets see where it takes me.Profile

I’ve just taken over Salon Palloilijat, also known as SalPa. I have inherited a lot of players in my squad, but luckily since the club was amateur before being promoted, they all are on amateur contracts and I can pick and choose which will be good enough to play for the club, without having to worry about wages. I’ve been given a generous $0 for transfers, so all my signings will have to be free transfers. What’s interesting about the club is that we seem to be a branch of Premier Division club TPS. They can move players freely between us and them. I’m contemplating canceling the link so they don’t poach out best players, but we’ll see how it goes. With 111 days before opening day, I’m going to have lots of time to schedule friendlies and get my squad set. My only staff member is a physio who isn’t very impressive. My wage budget is luckily more than adequate, but only because most players sign for very small wages. My chairman is expecting me to establish the club in the First Division as part of a two-year plan. He seems ambitious to say the least.

It’s now just before the first match of the season, and I’m not too confident of my squad. Three late loan signings all look to be top class, and will be the only thing that will save us from relegation this year, me thinks. There are only two players in my actual squad I consider any good, but we’ll see how well we do. If friendlies are any indication, we won’t be relegated, but only just, because of our loan signings. If my on loan striker gets injured, I see no striker in the squad who can step up and pick up the slack.

SalPa 2008 End of Season Update, Finnish First Division

Despite having a poor squad, we started off quite strongly, winning our first four matches, including a Finnish Cup match, scoring 13 and conceding only 3. We sat atop the table. Could our run continue? We tied Atlantis FC, who was predicted to end up in fourth place, which was adequate. We lost our first match against Premiership HJK’s reserve team, Klubi-04. Still, I was encouraged by our start, which saw us in the top of the table. We tied our next match against KuPs, who were favored to end third, and again, I was satisfied. As was expected, our stay in the top of the table was only temporary. We proceeded to lose our next 5 games, and that created an 8 game winless streak when combined with our last 3 matches. To stop the rot, I tried out an extremely defensive 4-5-1 tactic to try and at least grab a tie and get the team out of the slump. We were able to get the tie, and then I switched back to my aggressive 4-4-2, which got us back to winning ways in style. Of our final 15 games, we went 10-2-3, which catapulted us from tenth place into second place. We’d second place with one game to go, against first place VPS. Neither team had anything to play for since we’d both secured our spots in second and first place, so the game was basically just a friendly. I guess my boys took the day off, and we got slaughtered: an 8-1 drubbing. I was extremely angry since we needed some momentum going into the promotion playoff if we hoped to go to the Premiership.

Final Table

Position Graph

A week later, we took the field against Jaro, who took 13th place in the Premier League this year. We escaped with a 1-1 draw away, which was a fantastic result. One home game was what would decide whether which division we’d play in next year. We were completely out played, not managing a single shot on goal to their 16. My keeper stood strong until the 75th minute, when poor marking, and a fortunate bounce, let their striker in one on one, and he barely put it past my keeper for the winning goal. We lost 0-1, which is respectable, but we hardly looked dangerous and that was what really made me disappointed. Perhaps it’s a good thing we weren’t promoted since its unlikely we would have been able to survive. The only reason we got this far was because of our loan signings, and I don’t know whether I’ll be able to secure them for next year. Our bank balance is healthy for a club of our size, but I don’t think there will be much money for transfers again next year. Now here’s the cast:

Juho Vahla - First choice keeper.

Antti Pulkkinen - My favorite player who isn’t on loan. Still probably not good enough to make the step up.

Timo Furuholm - On loan striker who was fantastic, and ended up being the league’s top scorer by far:

Heikki Villa - On loan central midfield maestro.

Here’s to next year.

Originally posted by Annihilator666:

Damn, good work on the European front Gilbster. I lost on penalties in the first qualifying round of the CL. icon_frown.gif

Also, as a Crusaders fan IRL, the Country Antrim Shield is NOT a mickey mouse cup. icon_razz.gif

Jimbokav1971, nice couple of cup results there, KUTGW. icon14.gif

Unlucky Annihilator on the penalties loss, but at least you got them to penalties. I didnt even get that close on my first few attempts.

I think my European "sucess" may have something to do with the Eastern Europeans in my team now, replacing my islanders!

Apologies for calling that cup Mickey Mouse, but to be honest I dont completely understand the point of it. I dont mind winning it most seasons though :p

Originally posted by Gilbster:

I think my European "sucess" may have something to do with the Eastern Europeans in my team now, replacing my islanders!

Yea, my team is pretty much all islanders or English regens. I only have one N.Irish player in my team.

My knowledge does bring up French and Belgian players in the search, but I've never found anyone who's even interested in having a trial. icon_frown.gif

I am currently second in the table, with 6 games in hand still. It is currently the 30th March, and I have a total of 11 league games to play in the next month.

I severely doubt my squad will be able to regain the title with this amount of congestion.

Thankfully I am already out of the All-Ireland Cup, or else it would be even worse. I just hope there arent any internationals in the next month or else I am probably doomed.

No no no

Well this could very well be my last update! icon_frown.gificon_mad.gif

End of Season Update - Slavonija - Season 6 (13/14) - Cro First Div

I swear to god if I don't get a new contract after what I've done at this club... icon_mad.gif

Massive Improvement after the winter break meant we finished in a club high of 7th position. We really did step it up from Feb onwards with some truly great performances - in particular a rousing 3-2 away win at the champions and parent club - Hadjuk Split. icon_cool.gif

On an individual front this new signing - Mate Bogdanovic picked up the Young Player of the Year Award icon14.gif

The top two goals of the season were against us. icon_rolleyes.gif But we came in third with a screamer from bit part player Marin Orsulic. icon_smile.gif

Financial situation keeps getting better and I'm hoping to hear of an upgrade to the useless youth facilities. Maybe an academy!?

Average attendance was up again this year icon14.gif

In terms of progression, we've had a good season overall. The start was not ideal but I've now devised a few tactics I can rotate that seem to cover most scenarios. We massively improved our points total from 26 to 43 so thats another positive. The league was much more competitive down at the bottom compared to last year. We would have finished bottom this year with 26 points. icon_eek.gif

Hadjuk and Dinamo still sit atop of Croatia but I've seen signs they can be beaten. Hadjuk lost 5 this year instead of 1 the year before. Even we've seen a way to beat them. I look forward to season number 7 as I think with the right additions we will be fighting higher up the table again. It seems our reputation is improving because this summer players from the relegated club Inter (Z) want to jump ship to us - this was not the case the last year. Establishing ourselves in the top flight seems the best way to break into the top few teams here - slow but steady progress is the way. It may take a while but this is adding to the challenge for me - I'd hate to be winning the domestic league after just a few seasons so this sits well with me.

Right any other screenies let me know. Back to work. C'mon the Slavs. icon_cool.gif

Just to let you know that despite my worries I've just been offered a new 2 year contract. Attempted to negotiate and make it a 5 year contract but they weren't too happy and offered me the 2 year one again with a message saying 'take it or leave it' - so I took it icon_biggrin.gif

Well once again Mr Chairman has stepped in and sold the big man - Ante Popovic. The club's record goalscorer is gone, although to be fair, he'd asked to leave about ten times in the year just gone so it's not too much of a suprise to wave goodbye to him. The only problem it leaves me is that I only have one recognised striker and no-one experienced/good wants to come to me at the moment. icon13.gif

Hopefully that will change or the youth 'academy' will find a diamond. icon_rolleyes.gif

Speaking of youth, the training and youth training facilities are in the process of being upgraded icon14.gif

Annihilator666 - Nortel - Season 14/15 - Northern Irish Premier Division

Manager Profile - Manager Profile

Table - League Table | Position Graph

Results - Results #1 | Results #2

Transfers - Transfers Summary

Finances - Finance Summary

Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information

Top Scorer - Ben Kenney

Fans' Player of the Year - Ben Kenney

Records - Team Overall Records | Team Season Records

Premier League:

Another dominating season in the Northern Irish Premier League, the team going unbeaten and conceding only 9 goals. Not much else to say really. icon_razz.gif

The Cups:

First up was Champions League qualifying. I was drawn against AS Omonoia Nicosia from Cyprus, and after 1-1 draws home and away, the match was decided on penalties. Unfortunately, my best penalty taker has a penalty taking stat of 10, so I ended up losing the shootout 3-0. icon_frown.gif

In the Northern Irish cups, I won all three (League Cup, Irish Cup, Co. Antrim Cup) which meant I was undefeated in domestic competition for this season.

Also, I was happy with my progress in the All-Ireland Cup. I didn't get past the group stage, but I beat a team from the Republic of Ireland for the first time and would have qualified for the next round if the teams above me hadn't drawn their last game against each other.

The Board, Finances, etc.

Another round of upgrades to the training and youth facilities have been promised. However, the board seem reluctant to increase the stadium capacity, so I'm stuck at 700 for now. icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by Fire Bracelet:

101-9?? How is your game even enjoyable anymore? I would get terribly bored with all the pointless league games.

It's gonna be the same for every team in this challenge. Total domestic domination is gonna come long before teams have good enough players to challenge in Europe.

Originally posted by Annihilator666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fire Bracelet:

101-9?? How is your game even enjoyable anymore? I would get terribly bored with all the pointless league games.

It's gonna be the same for every team in this challenge. Total domestic domination is gonna come long before teams have good enough players to challenge in Europe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i long for having it that easy!! icon_wink.gif to agree though, i think the 'real' challenge in this is not the domestic success, but to make the breakthrough in europe. as a few people are finding, european football is a whole different ball game. i'd imagine for those in this situation, the league is of much less importance than the european challenge by this time.

Originally posted by iacovone:

No no no

Well this could very well be my last update! icon_frown.gificon_mad.gif

End of Season Update - Slavonija - Season 6 (13/14) - Cro First Div

I swear to god if I don't get a new contract after what I've done at this club... icon_mad.gif

Massive Improvement after the winter break meant we finished in a club high of 7th position. We really did step it up from Feb onwards with some truly great performances - in particular a rousing 3-2 away win at the champions and parent club - Hadjuk Split. icon_cool.gif

On an individual front this new signing - Mate Bogdanovic picked up the Young Player of the Year Award icon14.gif

The top two goals of the season were against us. icon_rolleyes.gif But we came in third with a screamer from bit part player Marin Orsulic. icon_smile.gif

Financial situation keeps getting better and I'm hoping to hear of an upgrade to the useless youth facilities. Maybe an academy!?

Average attendance was up again this year icon14.gif

In terms of progression, we've had a good season overall. The start was not ideal but I've now devised a few tactics I can rotate that seem to cover most scenarios. We massively improved our points total from 26 to 43 so thats another positive. The league was much more competitive down at the bottom compared to last year. We would have finished bottom this year with 26 points. icon_eek.gif

Hadjuk and Dinamo still sit atop of Croatia but I've seen signs they can be beaten. Hadjuk lost 5 this year instead of 1 the year before. Even we've seen a way to beat them. I look forward to season number 7 as I think with the right additions we will be fighting higher up the table again. It seems our reputation is improving because this summer players from the relegated club Inter (Z) want to jump ship to us - this was not the case the last year. Establishing ourselves in the top flight seems the best way to break into the top few teams here - slow but steady progress is the way. It may take a while but this is adding to the challenge for me - I'd hate to be winning the domestic league after just a few seasons so this sits well with me.

Right any other screenies let me know. Back to work. C'mon the Slavs. icon_cool.gif

surely this just means that it's difficult to score against you, that it takes something 'special??' icon_wink.gif

good progress though that you're making. establishing yourself in the league certainly seems to be opening up the players available to you. hopefully this will help you make another step up now....

keep up the good work!!

Originally posted by rlipscombe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Annihilator666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fire Bracelet:

It's gonna be the same for every team in this challenge. Total domestic domination is gonna come long before teams have good enough players to challenge in Europe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i long for having it that easy!! icon_wink.gif to agree though, i think the 'real' challenge in this is not the domestic success, but to make the breakthrough in europe. as a few people are finding, european football is a whole different ball game. i'd imagine for those in this situation, the league is of much less importance than the european challenge by this time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As someone who has been dominating cups and league in Northern Ireland for 9 seasons now, I have gotten to know exactly which teams I can try my not so good first team players against just to give them experience.

I barely pay much attention to my league games at all any more.

Europe is far more enjoyable and I just hope it continues that way. All-Ireland cup due to its grey teams, for Northern Ireland is also a nice distraction from the league as I am still losing in it.

Just to let you know that despite my worries I've just been offered a new 2 year contract. Attempted to negotiate and make it a 5 year contract but they weren't too happy and offered me the 2 year one again with a message saying 'take it or leave it' - so I took it icon_biggrin.gif

I had the same message at the end of my second season. It does kind of make you abit nervous, but the board nearly always come through and offer you the new contract in the end. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rlipscombe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Annihilator666:

i long for having it that easy!! icon_wink.gif to agree though, i think the 'real' challenge in this is not the domestic success, but to make the breakthrough in europe. as a few people are finding, european football is a whole different ball game. i'd imagine for those in this situation, the league is of much less importance than the european challenge by this time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As someone who has been dominating cups and league in Northern Ireland for 9 seasons now, I have gotten to know exactly which teams I can try my not so good first team players against just to give them experience.

Europe is far more enjoyable and I just hope it continues that way. All-Ireland cup due to its grey teams, for Northern Ireland is also a nice distraction from the league as I am still losing in it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Total domestic domination does happen in really life aswel. I can't speak for the records set in some of the individual nations. Although it would be interesting to see what they are, if anybody knows the record set from the nation they're playing in?

Rosenborg hold the European record irl for the most consecutive league titles, which stands at 13! Their dominant run started in 1992. icon_cool.gif

Originally posted by Gundo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gilbster:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rlipscombe:

Europe is far more enjoyable and I just hope it continues that way. All-Ireland cup due to its grey teams, for Northern Ireland is also a nice distraction from the league as I am still losing in it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Total domestic domination does happen in really life aswel. I can't speak for the records set in some of the individual nations. Although it would be interesting to see what they are, if anybody knows the record set from the nation they're playing in?

Rosenborg hold the European record irl for the most consecutive league titles, which stands at 13! Their dominant run started in 1992. icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looking at the Past winners list ingame for Northern Ireland, it appears I have the most consectutive wins ever, however Linfield appear to be overall the club with most wins over the years.

I glanced on Wiki to see if it had any records ansd saw this instead. It is saying there is a future re-organisation of the premier division coming in from the 2008/09 season.

Does Football Manager usually include changes to league structures?

Downpatrick, Northern Ireland - Premier Division - 2020/21 End of Seaon Update

The highlights of this season have already been gone through in depth in my European update. To summarise, I was a goal away from CL group stages, and then 1 draw away from getting passed UEFA cup group stage.

All-Ireland cup was a struggle for its defending champions as we failed to make it past the group stage.

Same old, same old in the league and Northern Irish cups. Spent most of the season playing catchup in the league due to not starting my league campaign until the end of November due to Europe and the other cups.

At one point in April I had to play 2 games in 2 days. My first team drew 0-0 with Linfield and then I played a mixture of reserves and U18s with 1 midfielder on the outskirts of the first team against Coleraine. We won that 2-0 which I was delighted with and have offered some new contracts on the basis of that match.

I am not allowed to ask for any more training facility upgrades, but should have another youth upgrade coming in the close season.

Table

Multi-national squad

Info

Transfers

Just hope next season I can keep up my European momentum and get to third qualifying round of Champ's league again.

471st Downpatrick 1.100

39th Northern Ireland 3.333

OMG the new European Rankings are in.

Don't believe how high I have gotten in one season. Lets hope this doesnt go to the players heads and that they can continue in this fashion.

Wow! That's some climb. icon_eek.gif

Congrats on another league title and an unbeaten league campaign. icon14.gif

How are your Regen/Newgen players fairing in the N.Ireland squad?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gilbster:

Don't believe how high I have gotten in one season. Lets hope this doesnt go to the players heads and that they can continue in this fashion.

How are your Regen/Newgen players fairing in the N.Ireland squad? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks.

None of my regenned Northern Ireland players have made it into the full squad yet. They are making it to the U19s and U21s and thats about it. It may have something to do with me not really looking at or playing my youngsters that much at the moment. My ass man doesnt overly rate each years bunch much.

Gundo - how are you getting on? Not seen an update from you in a while! Stian Ringstad still defying belief??

Is he ever! icon_smile.gif

Stian Ringstad. So 21 league goals in 19 games, I suppose it kind of speaks for itself. The lad is immense! icon_cool.gif

Randaberg are currently in mid-table with just over half the season gone. So we are safe from relegation for our 1st season in the first divisjon. I'm planing now for next season to see if we can compete for promotion at least and trying to keep hold of Ringstad of course. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:

How are your Regen/Newgen players fairing in the N.Ireland squad? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks.

None of my regenned Northern Ireland players have made it into the full squad yet. They are making it to the U19s and U21s and thats about it. It may have something to do with me not really looking at or playing my youngsters that much at the moment. My ass man doesnt overly rate each years bunch much. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see, are your facilities up to scratch aswel?

None of my regenned Northern Ireland players have made it into the full squad yet. They are making it to the U19s and U21s and thats about it. It may have something to do with me not really looking at or playing my youngsters that much at the moment. My ass man doesnt overly rate each years bunch much.

I actually have high hopes for my youth setup, once it's upgraded a bit more.

My youth facilities have been "basic" for the past 10 seasons or so, and they still created a few half-decent players. Most are crap, mind, but there are three lads who came through a few years ago who would be useful for a Second Division side. (That makes them still pretty useless to me, but I keep them around anyway to reach the Euro registration home-grown quota.)

And last year there was one kid who looked even more promising, but sadly he was poached by Antwerp very early on. icon_frown.gif

The facilities were just upgraded from basic to adequate, and the board already agreed on another upgrade next summer, so I'm hoping to get a few useful players in a few years.

It's beginning to annoy me how teams in the second division are snapping up players from my division with ease. At the moment only players on youth contracts are interested in coming to Slavonija - has my reputation really not improved that much!? icon_redface.gif

On a better note, the new season's started well. 2 wins from the first 4 games.

Skjetten finish 5th in the First Division!

Well that basically sums up last season quite nicely. A huge improvement on our 11th place last year. Still my defence leaked like a sieve, even with a much improved keeper. I got himi on loan for the season and have managed to sign him on a contract after he was released by Stabaek (There's a screenie later in this post icon_wink.gif)

Players that impressed were the following:

Stian Ringstad - I've actually done a screenie of his history rather than his profile. I think this proves how good the young fella is, and very consistent to boot icon14.gif

Thor Spurkeland - My captain for the season and proved very valuable. He managed 15 assists and 9 goals, a very valuable contribution for the season.

Bjerke my loanee GK who's now signed - I think you'd all agree he's a bit of a find, certainly at this level.

As you imagine my aim was to strengthen the defence in the transfer window and i am pretty pleased with the squad i've assembled for this season.

Skjetten Squad for 2012

As for my finances there not too bad, only £550k in debt, when you consider the board expanded our stadium icon_mad.gif We've now got a 6,000 caspacity stadium (3,000 seating) and avg att last season was only 1331 icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway i'm about to embark on another attempt at promotion, oh and we're still Part time which is proving pretty annoying icon_frown.gif

Good luck everyone, welcome Coaster to the best challenge on the forum icon14.gificon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by cookie15:

Skjetten finish 5th in the First Division!

Well that basically sums up last season quite nicely. A huge improvement on our 11th place last year. Still my defence leaked like a sieve, even with a much improved keeper. I got himi on loan for the season and have managed to sign him on a contract after he was released by Stabaek (There's a screenie later in this post icon_wink.gif)

Players that impressed were the following:

Stian Ringstad - I've actually done a screenie of his history rather than his profile. I think this proves how good the young fella is, and very consistent to boot icon14.gif

Thor Spurkeland - My captain for the season and proved very valuable. He managed 15 assists and 9 goals, a very valuable contribution for the season.

Bjerke my loanee GK who's now signed - I think you'd all agree he's a bit of a find, certainly at this level.

As you imagine my aim was to strengthen the defence in the transfer window and i am pretty pleased with the squad i've assembled for this season.

Skjetten Squad for 2012

As for my finances there not too bad, only £550k in debt, when you consider the board expanded our stadium icon_mad.gif We've now got a 6,000 caspacity stadium (3,000 seating) and avg att last season was only 1331 icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway i'm about to embark on another attempt at promotion, oh and we're still Part time which is proving pretty annoying icon_frown.gif

Good luck everyone, welcome Coaster to the best challenge on the forum icon14.gificon_biggrin.gif

Good season cookie. icon14.gif

It's good to see Stian Ringstad still banging them in for you. Spurkeland 15 assists and 9 goals! That's some input from your Captain. Your keeper Bjerke, great find. Reflexes are by far the most important attribute for goalkeepers in FM08 imo. icon14.gif

Good Luck for next season, good to see you debt worries easing. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:

Thanks.

None of my regenned Northern Ireland players have made it into the full squad yet. They are making it to the U19s and U21s and thats about it. It may have something to do with me not really looking at or playing my youngsters that much at the moment. My ass man doesnt overly rate each years bunch much. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see, are your facilities up to scratch aswel? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I currently have top training facilities (that I'm not allowed to upgrade further) and Excellent youth facilities with an upgrade in progress.

I think I may start trying to get a few of the youth players into my first team squad slowly, as they arent all that bad, they just dont seem much better than what I have.

The jump in rating meant that I was for the first time seeded for the first and second qualifying round draws, and unfortunately we lost by 1 goal to Gomel in the second qualifier. This was due to an awful away leg and an almost complete comeback in second leg.

A third of the way into this season and our home record is horrendous. Lost more than we've won. Think I may have to change the pitch dimensions now that we're becoming more established in the top flight.

Also question - what do people think of going and watching a rivals match on FM? Will it make players be more inclined to join you knowing they're being watched? It's intriguing me as I've had a lot of rival managers scouting my games.

What do people think?

Also question - what do people think of going and watching a rivals match on FM? Will it make players be more inclined to join you knowing they're being watched? It's intriguing me as I've had a lot of rival managers scouting my games.

What do people think?

I don't know tbh? I'd be pretty cool if it did make a difference though. icon14.gif

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

If anyone hasn't seen the new FM Fanzine yet. It available here.

It's a great read. icon14.gif

Thanks for that. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For those that have read it, there is mention of a useful xml file to download and add to your skins folder. Anyone know if you can get it to work with the default skin?

Archived