Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

Originally posted by johnnyquest409:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by José Pandinho:

Well done Johnny, I hope your side is well prepared though! the signings I made in the break were a real step up in quality to those I had in the First Division and i'm getting absolutely battered icon_biggrin.gif

Played 3, lost 3, scored 2, conceded 10

If I go down, this new wage bill will absolutely cripple me icon_biggrin.gif

do you find that you're constantly losing money?

Jose, how much is your wage bill? And how are your attendances now you're in the top flight?

We have a wage budget of £23k/week but are only using £13.5k of it, with the transfer window having just closed for the start of the season.

We've sold just over 5000 season tickets and our first game of the season attracted just over 11000, an increase of about 3000 on last season.

I think, or at least hope, that we'll be making a profit from this season, but I agree, if we do go down, we could be seriously crippled next year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My wage budget is something similar, but i'm using pretty much my maximum allowance each week with the new players ive bought in being on much higher wages than my side is used to.

Just checked, we have an average attendance of around 8,000 now, and sold 3,000 season tickets which is a huge step up from the 250 we sold last year icon_biggrin.gif

I had an absolute nightmare of a start losing my first 7 games back to back, including a 9-0 drubbing away to Locomotive Moscow! Since then the team have gelled abit better and we're 14th, one place above the drop zone, 3 points clear of 15th. There's still 10 games to go, so exactly 2/3 of the way through the season! so survival is very much a realistic ambition if we can nick a few more points before the end of the season. It became a reality very early that whether home or away the games against anyone in the top 5 were just to be written off as defeats, just very very important to pick up points against the teams in and around us.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rlipscombe:

sorry fot the multiple posts, but for those that can't find the proper kits for their clubs (despite extensive searching on Google), i've just had some 'fantasy' kits made over at sortitoutsi.net by a guy called "dezzy". i think they're amazing:

Caerleon 'fantasy' home

Caerleon 'fantasy' away

just thought i'd share with you, if anyboady actually cares!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Great kits. icon14.gif

Russia Season 3 - 2010 - Welcome to the Premier Division

AMAZINGLY WE MANAGED TO WIN THE RUSSIAN PREMIERSHIP IN OUR FIRST SEASON!

No, not really. We did however manage to stave off relegation with a last minute penalty against fellow strugglers Luch on the final day!

Live League Table

Progress

As you can see from the progress table, it was a long and rough season for all those involved! Quite demoralising to spend 20 mins pre-kick off fiddling with tactics only to see your side ship 3 goals in the first 15 mins! as was the case in many of our league games. As I said earlier, 7 defeats from the first 7, was amazingly followed my 3 straight wins. We were consistently beaten from then on, with the odd win banking some valuable points along the way. The turning point in the season was actually the 27th game of 30 when we managed an 8-3 home win over Rubin which sparked some belief for us when rooted at the bottom of the table.

Obviously due to the poor nature of our season we didn't really have any stand out performers!

Squad

We managed to make a few valuable signings however, Andrey Perov despite being 29 looks to be a brilliant player. I did manage to sign now Russia U21 Captain Badyautdinov who had been on loan with us for the past 2 years, although as he was unwilling to move we did have to wait till the midseason transfer window in August. Last years goal grabber Mikhail Kostin didn't really make the transition to top flight football and struggled to find the net managing just 3 goals in his 16 starts and 8 sub appearances. Anton Arkhipov was probably our best player managed to score 12 times in his 22 games, some of these players did cost alot of money with me having spend my entire 750k budget. With a few of them coming in for fee's of around 150-200k each.

Arkhipov

Badyautdinov - This young lad is going to be made captain next season, he's a brilliant centre back and I hope he'll be an integral part of the team for years to come.

Perov - Managed to sign him during the mid-season window, for 30k, which is an absolute steal considering his ability. For some reason he was out of the first team fold at Kudan and was playing in their reserves.

Final League Table

So that's how things finished, obviously i'm delighted we managed to remain in the top flight, all be it by the skin of our teeth! I must admit that i'm not relishing having to sit through as many soul destroying defeats as i endured this season! Hopefully we can make a few quality additions to the side this year and maybe push a little higher up the table. I must admit though, that things are not looking good and I feel we'll be very lucky to remain in the Division for another year without significant improvement of playing personnel. icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by José Pandinho:

Russia Season 3 - 2010 - Welcome to the Premier Division

AMAZINGLY WE MANAGED TO WIN THE RUSSIAN PREMIERSHIP IN OUR FIRST SEASON!

No, not really. We did however manage to stave off relegation with a last minute penalty against fellow strugglers Luch on the final day!

Live League Table

Progress

As you can see from the progress table, it was a long and rough season for all those involved! Quite demoralising to spend 20 mins pre-kick off fiddling with tactics only to see your side ship 3 goals in the first 15 mins! as was the case in many of our league games. As I said earlier, 7 defeats from the first 7, was amazingly followed my 3 straight wins. We were consistently beaten from then on, with the odd win banking some valuable points along the way. The turning point in the season was actually the 27th game of 30 when we managed an 8-3 home win over Rubin which sparked some belief for us when rooted at the bottom of the table.

Obviously due to the poor nature of our season we didn't really have any stand out performers!

Squad

We managed to make a few valuable signings however, Andrey Perov despite being 29 looks to be a brilliant player. I did manage to sign now Russia U21 Captain Badyautdinov who had been on loan with us for the past 2 years, although as he was unwilling to move we did have to wait till the midseason transfer window in August. Last years goal grabber Mikhail Kostin didn't really make the transition to top flight football and struggled to find the net managing just 3 goals in his 16 starts and 8 sub appearances. Anton Arkhipov was probably our best player managed to score 12 times in his 22 games, some of these players did cost alot of money with me having spend my entire 750k budget. With a few of them coming in for fee's of around 150-200k each.

Arkhipov

Badyautdinov - This young lad is going to be made captain next season, he's a brilliant centre back and I hope he'll be an integral part of the team for years to come.

Perov - Managed to sign him during the mid-season window, for 30k, which is an absolute steal considering his ability. For some reason he was out of the first team fold at Kudan and was playing in their reserves.

Final League Table

So that's how things finished, obviously i'm delighted we managed to remain in the top flight, all be it by the skin of our teeth! I must admit that i'm not relishing having to sit through as many soul destroying defeats as i endured this season! Hopefully we can make a few quality additions to the side this year and maybe push a little higher up the table. I must admit though, that things are not looking good and I feel we'll be very lucky to remain in the Division for another year without significant improvement of playing personnel. icon_frown.gif

ha ha. had me for a second!! icon_biggrin.gif congrats on staying up!! that must surely have been your ultimate objective at the start of the season... don't be too downhearted!!

A few new signings in and the side is looking alot stronger!

Really impressed me with a opening day win over ... CSKA :O

Amazing

Watched the game on key highlights and based on the CSKA changes, that's a game we would have lost by 3 or 4 goals last season, key new signings have proven their metal including a new keeper who played brilliantly!

Downpatrick, Northern Ireland - Premier Division - 2023/24 End of Season Update

CL Qual 1 vs Avenir Beggen (Luxembourg)

Leg 1 (a) 0-3

Leg 2 (h) 1-1

Qual 2 vs Buducnost (Montenegro)

Leg 1 (h) 0-2 we went down to 9 men and then conceeded twice.

Leg 2 (a) 0-0

That put us out of Europe and I am still annoyed with the players that got sent off. We also had a penalty missed and a goal disallowed in the first leg so generally not a great start to the season.

After we went out of Europe so quickly, I kind of lost interest in this season.

We won the All-Ireland Cup for the second season running and same old same old for the rest of the Northern Irish competitions.

I have a few good new players joining my already large squad in the summer, so hopefully I may make that third qualifying round in the upcoming season.

Table

Transfers

12 Titles now

130th 21.068

N.I 29th 12.333

Nice to see Limavady make it to the second qualifying round of the UEFA cup this season too. At least the other clubs are starting to improve a bit too.

Originally posted by Gilbster:

Enough goals for the neutrals? - an Antrim Cup Semi Final match against Premier Division opponents believe it or not.

Wasn't paying attention to the match at all hence didnt realise until the end that they had a player sent off.

That's the part of this challenge I don't like, you have to acheive a level of skill to be successful in Europe that when used upon the hapless Northern Ireland clubs...it's just stupid, that's all I can think of to call it.

That really depends what country you are managing in fire bracelet. With some of the mediocre difficulty like a lot of the eastern Europeans or kind of easier ones like Russia and Turkey it won't happy so much.

I'm considering possibly starting a new challenge in south America where this shouldn't happen for when I get bored in Hungary.

Originally posted by dodged up:

nice 20-0, Gilbster whats your highest win ? and lol at lisburn rangers in the prem division

20-0 is my highest win, beating my previous best of 14-0 in a cup final.

The amounts of goals I score each season in the Northern Irish Premier Division is ridiculous, to the extent that if a game finishes less than 4 or 5 nil, I am personally disappointed. But yet my form in Europe is close to non existent some seasons, so my squad is still not classy enough.

I can only hope that some of the foreign players I am bringing in can go to some of the other Northern Irish clubs once I'm finished with them, to help improve the quality of the leauge as a whole.

Lisburn Rangers are about to start their 4th season in the top flight with 6th being their highest finish.

Slavonija, End of Season Update - 2015/16 (Season 8) - Cro First Div

As I mentioned earlier - triumph for the Slavs!! icon_smile.gif

Predicted to come 10th we've ruined all the pundits reputations with this season!

It almost feels as though we've skipped a season - surely there should have been a year in which we flirted with the top 4 before having a real crack at it? Well I'm obviously not complaining. So after coming 10th, 7th and 9th in my first 3 seasons in the top flight, we went all out and did the unthinkable - little known Slavonija are champions!

Table

Graph

Finances - bit rocky now that the wage budget is actually being used!

I think turning pro was the key to our success. With this change our reputation shot up and coupled with the money saved over the last few seasons, we really could bring in actual quality as well as add serious depth to the squad. This is what I'd attribute to the title win. icon14.gif

On a sour note, we fell to Hadjuk Split in the Croatian Cup final - but we can't win them all just yet! Hadjuk won both legs and I have a feeling they'll be pressing very hard next year.

Progress off the field is being made too - youth and training facilities are adequate and average respectively, with a further upgrade promised. The local council have buggered off and we are increasing capacity by 1500 seats. icon14.gif

Now time for the roll call. After all this is a milestone - our first title, and here are the heroes that accomplished it:

31. Miljenko Topic - Truly immense season. Imperious in goal, rarely beaten in a one on one situation and saves pens! A real gem of a keeper.

19. Bruno Coric - One of the weaker members of the first 11, will probably need replacing, but had a steady first season at us.

3. Dubravko Siklic - Mountain of a full back, has improved dramatically in the 3 years he has been here. A firm fixture in the side at least for now.

23. Gorazd Tasic - Tipped as a potential star at the start of the season, he hasn't let us down. The young Slovenian could be at the heart of great things at Slavonija if he continues to progress. icon14.gif

6. Igor Prahic - Split CB duties with Ivan Juric and was dependable throughout the year. Probably just keeping the place warm for Juric to take next year.

15. Ivan Juric - The third CB and probably the best of the lot. He may be 29 but I expect a couple more years out of him.

17. Dario Matkovic - Another new boy, was the anchorman all year, keeping out the club captain. Performed well in a tough position - pretty much had to do the job of 2 men in the formation we play. icon14.gif

20. Maric Siklic - Shared right wing duties with Georgievski. A Croat under 21 star but not good enough to move onto the full squad. I have the same doubts about his future here. Effective when on form.

18. Daniel Georgievski - Our other right winger, opted to play for Australia rather than his native Croatia. Was a big name signing for us at the beginning of the year and did well.

70. Mate Bogdanovic - A real class act. Scores spectacular goals, gets lots of assists. Picked up Croat young player of the year for the 3rd year in a row. Star man. icon14.gif

99. Adis Kapetanovic - The Bosnian was a last minute signing but turned out to be a key player for us. Breaking into the box was his job and he scored plenty - good season. 1 more out of him maybe?

88. Darko Dolisnji - Expected more from the new man. Went an amazing 18 hours without scoring. icon_eek.gif. May be sold in the summer. icon13.gif

77. Zdravko Semialjac - Brought back for his 2nd spell at Slavonija for just under a million. Paid us back in bunches. Goals, and a new record number of assists. The man is class on his day, vital part of our success. icon14.gif

Fans player of the year was Mate Bogdanovic, who I imagine just pipped Semialjac to the award. No messing about with this board, they want another title this season. icon_eek.gif. I guess this is where the challenge gets harder...

I've discovered a potential hurdle in Croatia. The match day squads can only have 4 foreign players and unless I'm mistaken this means anyone not Croatian? Bad news considering some of the players my scouts are unearthing. icon13.gif

Right, sorry for the enormous length of this update, but hope you understand, I'm a proud man tonight! Bring on Europe!!! icon_cool.gif

Originally posted by Gilbster:

Downpatrick will be making use of their large squad this season.

Champions League Qualifying Round 3 vs Anderlecht Leg 1

Champions League Qualifying Round 3 vs Anderlecht Leg 2

The reward!

Would have possibly preferred group E while it was being drawn due to past knowledge of some of those teams, but may stand a chance here also.

Good luck Gilbster, looks like you've got a chance with that group! By the way is that THE Joe Cole? icon_wink.gif

You got lucky Gilbster thats possibly the easiest group I've ever seen in champions league. The only real threat I see is Celtic (I don't know how they're the 3rd seed). Getting a Greek and Russian team for 1st and 2nd is amazing when you could easily have English and Spanish or something like that.

Make it count when you got a group like that, it'll be harder next year.

Originally posted by iacovone:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gilbster:

The reward!

Would have possibly preferred group E while it was being drawn due to past knowledge of some of those teams, but may stand a chance here also.

Good luck Gilbster, looks like you've got a chance with that group! By the way is that THE Joe Cole? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow look at Group H there, that's the group of undeath.

SalPa, Finnish First Division, 2010 End of Season

Despite doing much better than a last year, and having our strongest squad yet, we still floundered about most of the season, and didn’t play as well as I would have hoped. I was able to sign many good players this year, but my wage budget took a hit, and we lost money this year, but were still barely in the black, about $8k in the black. I am extremely hopeful that my young squad can do well next year, and I’m looking to push for promotion this coming year since we have the talent.

Final Table

Position Graph

Werner Kaitila - Immense striker who still can progress. I expect great things from him.

Tomi Fjader - Again, he deserves mention for his year. Unfortunately, he is quite slow, but he makes up for it most of the time.

Mikko Makela - Good center back on loan from Honka.

Jussi Henriksson - Was on loan with us last year, and signed with us this year. He was our adopted left back, where he isn't all that comfortable, but he played well.

Joel Sunabacka - A great winger, young, and has international experience with the u-21's. I had to pay him a lot to play for us, but it was worth it.

Jari Nikkila - Versatile Right back who has played very well for us this season.

Janne Mollberg - A great attacking player. He came on loan to us because he wouldn't sign for us, despite being transfer lifted by FC Haka. I hope he'll sign for us when his contract runs out this year.

Janne Karppinen - I'm excited about this kid. He just came through my youth system this year, and was already good enough to get promoted to our first team. He didn't play particularly well this year, but he has a great future ahead of him, and I expect great things from him. He came from my own youth system, so I am particularly proud of him.

Jani Luukonen - There were so many good keepers available this year, I picked up two, one young and very good, and later Luukonen, who was outstanding for us this season. I hope his form hold up when he gets closer to retirement. My two back up keepers are both good enough for first team action, so if he drops of, I won’t worry too much.

Jan Virtanen - Played decently, but he has loads of potential. He will feature in my team heavily in the future.

BTW, congrats to iacovone and Gilbster, I hope I can emulate your successes.

Russian Premiership 2011 - Season 4

Great season for us this year, we started strongly and looked like a completely new side to the one that struggled the year before, kicking things off with a 2-1 win over reigning champs CSKA Moscow.

League Table

A fantastic 4th placed finish! the side exceeded all expectations, i'm not actually sure if i qualified for the UEFA Cup though as the qualifying league places seem to change on an annual basis!

Now is a tip for you all, don't play FM when you come in drunk on a Friday night ... after such a fantastic season, and obviously with a relatively low club reputation, I had several bids for key players. In my state I thought that 1m a piece was a brilliant price for my key stars, tbh for a club 500k in debt, 3.2m was impossible to turn down, despite only getting 900k in return for my transfer funds icon_frown.gif

Transfers 2011

Transfers 2012

Rebrov - Superb signing for only 10k, was undoubtedly the major difference in my 2 seasons, and was seemingly unbeatable at times.

Rebrov Bid

Perov - Captured for a nominal fee last year, he was a huge player for me in the centre of midfield, creating and scoring goals frequently

Perov Bid

Badyoudtinov - Russian U21 Captain, and also my team captain! This is the sale thats hurting me this morning icon_frown.gif

Badu Bid

So, in short, yes, I have proceeded to sell my superstar-difference-making superkeeper, my defensive rock and team captain, and my creative spark in midfield. Pretty much the entire spine of the side icon_biggrin.gif

The players brought in to replace them look pretty decent, but only time will tell if we are in for another great or terrible season.

My ass man seems hopefull that we have a good side though:

Oh, almost forgot, Mikhail Kostin and Arkhipov both managed to find their goalscoring feet last year, with Kostin finally looking the Premiership level striker my coaching staff have always assured me he is.

Kostin

Arkhipov

Originally posted by iacovone:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gilbster:

The reward!

Good luck Gilbster, looks like you've got a chance with that group! By the way is that THE Joe Cole? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joe Cole

Thanks everyone. Only just woken up so havent made any progress yet on the CL fixtures.

Next year will definitely be harder, most of my first team dont overly want to extend their contracts so it may be a different squad next season. If I cant get players to resign by end of Novermber I offer them to clubs for large sums of money so I dont lose them for free.

Thanks mate icon_smile.gif

Managed to dislodge Dinamo Buc. all be it with the fortune of a late penalty icon_biggrin.gif

First Round 1st Leg

First Round Second Leg

So we got a few hundred thousand in prize money, which was nice, and were entered into the draw for the groups! does anyone know am I given a portion of the away leg gate receipts? anyway, my draw looks like this:

UEFA Cup Draw

Not the hardest group when you consider the likes of Chelsea, Juventus, Madrid etc are involved, but I still give us 0 chance of qualifying icon_biggrin.gif still valuable experience for us.

Russia 2012 - First Division

Another season similar to last year, which i'm very happy about. We're starting to concrete ourselves within this league as a good midtable side. Never dropping lower than 12th in this campaign, and finishing the league season with an 11 game unbeaten run.

Unfortunately there won't be any European football next season for Stavropol, we needed to finish 4th to get into the UEFA Cup. Although we may get into the InterToTo dependant upon who wins the Russian Cup, that final isn't played for a few months though.

We played well in the league, didn't set it alight like we did last year, mainly due to the fact that the players i bought in weren't of the quality to replace the players sold, but we are alot better off financially so every cloud.

The European was exciting and i'm abit gutted i wont have it to look forward to next year! Due to finishing 4th in the league we were entered into the UEFA Cup, a qualifying win over Sarajevo took us into a First Round game with Dinamo Bucarest, which we nicked 3-2 on aggregate.

We ended up in a UEFA Cup Group with Everton, Heerenveen, Napoli and Club Brugge. Overall I felt the side did very well and were unlucky not to qualify. They did alot better than I expected they would, this tipified by a brilliant 3-1 home win over Napoli, and a respectable 1-1 away draw to Heerenveen. No excuses against Everton we were just battered! tbh I felt we were unlucky away to Brugge after leading twice, but on the balance of play they were the much better side.

So another season of consolidation, hopefully a couple of decent players in, hopefully improve the finances abit!

Linkage to follow:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg237/josepand/EuroTable.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg237/josepand/Brugge.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg237/josepand/Everton.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg237/josepand/Heerenveen.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg237/josepand/Napoli.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg237/josepand/Squad-2.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg237/josepand/Progress-2.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg237/josepand/League-2.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg237/josepand/Finances.jpg

NK Slovan 2016/17

Slovenian first division

Board refused to give me more money for strenghtening the squad. I shipped in 8 players, but that was not enough. We started with a 0-2-5 start, and after losing 5-0 to Maribor, I asked for additional wage budget. Twice. Board got ****ed off. I got ****ed off. Made an ultimatum.

Got the sack icon_biggrin.gif

All the coaching team decided to leave with me, that's nice solidarity icon_smile.gif

Challenge over I think.

Oh well, next time. I'm not sure my next save will be with a smaller nation, but if yes, I'll probably go for Norway or Denmark.

Originally posted by emgergo:

NK Slovan 2016/17

Slovenian first division

Board refused to give me more money for strenghtening the squad. I shipped in 8 players, but that was not enough. We started with a 0-2-5 start, and after losing 5-0 to Maribor, I asked for additional wage budget. Twice. Board got ****ed off. I got ****ed off. Made an ultimatum.

Got the sack icon_biggrin.gif

All the coaching team decided to leave with me, that's nice solidarity icon_smile.gif

Challenge over I think.

Oh well, next time. I'm not sure my next save will be with a smaller nation, but if yes, I'll probably go for Norway or Denmark.

Sorry to hear that emgergo. icon_frown.gif

Békéscsaba Elöre 2014/15 Champions Liiga Group Stages

Much improved from last years embarrassing 6 losses we manage to finish 3rd icon_biggrin.gif.

Békéscsaba 3-2 Rangers A great home game with good football

Arsenal 0-0 Békéscsaba Tight game with few chances either way

Benfica 5-2 Békéscsaba Bugger

Békéscsaba 1-2 Benfica Should have done better here but Freddy Adu owned me again like he did away

Rangers 6-2 Békéscsaba Oh dear, Henok Goitom (that fast Swedish/Eritrean guy) destroyed me

Békéscsaba 1-1 Arsenal We so nearly won this after an early goal, I was in with 1on1's 3 times without scoring and Eboué grabbed a late equaliser for Arse after my 16th minute strike

All in all, lots of monies from the draws/wins/tv/being in it to start with and still UEFA cup to come.

Mosside. N.Ireland. 2nd Division. End of 2009/10 season.

League Table. League Graph.

Squad stats.

GK stats.

Finances.

Info.

Overall best eleven.

League, (2nd Division). Champions, (undefeated).

Intermediate League Cup. 5th of 6 in Group stage.

Antrim Trophy. Lost in 2nd Round to non-league Crumlin Utd, (largely grey team).

Intermediate Cup. Lost to Desertmartin, (stupid name), (who are a non-league and completely grey team), in the 3rd Round.

Irish Cup. After beating Premiership Ards in the 5th Round, we took another Premiership team, (Glentoran), to the last minute before they grabben a win in the 6th Round.

Summary. Delighted to go the full league season without losing, but losing in 2 more cups to non-league "grey" teams sticks in the throat more than a little. So we compete against Premiership teams but can't win at home to "grey" teams. We now owe about £250,000 so I'm hoping that playing in a better division and an increase in our own reputation might help attendances a little. From what I remember about lasy years save though,we didn't become solvent until our first season participating in the All Ireland Cup and selling a player for some hefty wedge. I guess I will just try and limit our losses for the forseeable future. With regards to the future I was offered, (and accepted a new 3 year contract). They didn't give me the option to request demand that they improve facilities or such like if I was to re-sign. Wasn't that a feature in FM07 icon_confused.gif?

My player of the year. Young GK scored 9 goals and keeps 16 clean sheets. Say no more.

Supporters player of the year. 17 year old ML who contributed 13 goals and 10 assists and scored on his debut for the N.Ireland U19's.

Jimbo how did your keeper score 9 goals? Pens? Good season for you, I've found that feature in the contract renewal has been removed too. Disappointing.

Emgergo - unlucky, after taking that long to get into the prem its a shame to see you go out like that! Good luck wherever you go.

Meanwhile in Croatia - Return Leg icon_cool.gif

We've drawn CSKA Moscow in the third qualifying round. I expect to be thrashed!

Archived