Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

Originally posted by Sytse:

Say, can anyone tell me how long it takes in Swedish leagues to get from semi-pro to professional?

If it's anything like Norway it will be once you get to the Premier Division.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Eskilstuna City on FM07 it was when we were promoted to the First Division Elite. We did have a good bank balance though, so you might have to wait till the Allsvenskan before you get upgraded.

Also just spotted that Young Boys' DC is spelled wrong. He's called Nganga, shows how much respect I have for him as a player if I can't remember his name icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, since i couldn`t take screenshots but did keep playing i`ll give a small summary of my time with Ulricehamns IFK;

2007; Spent a year-long holiday in Siberia

2008; Got the hot-seat at newly promoted Ulricehamn in second division Middle Gotaland.Season started slow but after 8 games we got in form and became division champions because of my army of Hammarby loanees.

2009; first division south; got ousted in first round cup by non-league team, Ulricehamn was constantley in 4th spot in league. Idiotic last day of competition saw us win the title on goal difference of +2!!! thanks to the smaller army of Hammarby loanees.

2010; First division (madness); most important Hammarby loanee gets released and signs with me for 5 years. I`m talking about Tom Noden, he`s awesome! Ulricehamn stays around spot 10 for the most of the season but finish 8th.

I really need the screenshots so i can give better updates.

icon_mad.gif

Check my Injury list out...

1st Choice - Paul Wallace (ST) - Broken Ankle, 4 Months - 6 Months

2nd Choice - Neil McFarland (ST) - Hip Injury, 2 Months - 4 Months

3rd Choice - Ross Williams (AM RL, ST) - Strained Knee Ligaments, 1 Month - 3 Months

4th Choice - Sam McFadden (MC, ST) - Broken Leg (Lower) - 6 Months - 8 Months

It's so, so bad icon_frown.gif

Im left with my 5th Choice no hoper, and a youth player thats not nearly good enough. How do ALLLLL my forwards get injured this way,! I've never had it like this before. Luckily its Dec 21st, and i've signed a new ST that will join 1st Jan, but since the end of november i've had no quality forwards, and its reflecting in my results icon_frown.gif

I was dominating the league, 7 wins from 7 games, and winning the games comfortably, and now im 7-2-2, with an obvious lack of goals being the problem. Im losing ground on 1st place, and gutted.! I hope i pull through. wish me luck

That`s quite radical, losing 4 of your srikers. You should thank the big referee in the sky for the fact that it`s almost winter break. With a bit of luck Williams will be back before the competition starts again. I`v got the same problem for my midfield at Ulricehamn but that`s luckily small injuries and bans.

That`s quite radical, losing 4 of your srikers. You should thank the big referee in the sky for the fact that it`s almost winter break. With a bit of luck Williams will be back before the competition starts again. I`v got the same problem for my midfield at Ulricehamn but that`s luckily small injuries and bans.

There is no winter break in Northern Ireland...

Pre Injury Crisis -

15 Games, 37 Goals.

Post Injury Crisis -

11 Games, 9 Goals. icon_frown.gif

5 of the 9 goals came in 2 games, and there have been 5 games where i have not scored at all.... still, get my new guy in 2 days, and he will be available for the next game too, sweet.

Update - SalPa - 2009 Pre Season

Its only the end of January and there is still 2 months to go till the big kick off however i feel ive completed everything i need before the start of the season.

Like i said at the end of the last season i made attempts for Risto Ilola from TPS, Patrick Lomski from Hameenlina and Lauri Della Valle from JIPPO.

RISTO ILOLA

His value shot p to £75k while he was playing for us last season and this made any chance of a permanent signing impossible. He also refused to re sign on loan.

PATRICK LOMSKI

His contract ran ot at FC Hameenlina as i expected and i appraoched to sign him while he was still at the club. He was willing to talk however he wanted far too much from me. When he decided to leave his club i placed a new bid and this time he would not even talk. I declared my intrest in him to see if this would change his mind and apparently im living in a dream world. The was another dead end.

LAURI DELLA VALLE

Although his value had dropped from £30k to £3k JIPPO would not accept my offer of £0 with 50% sell on fees. They would not talk for less than £40k which along with incentives is what FC Hameenlina eventally signed him for.

-------------------------------------

The Fans player of the year was awarded to 12 goal striker Rami-Pekka Ravio which although i expected it i still believe Antti Jokinnen my GK was deserved of the award

Season/Overall Best 11

Best Youth Player

Best player to come through the youth system this year

TRANSFER INFO

Jarno Turunen

Jarno was not so much a transfer. He has been called up from the U20 squad.

Werner Kaitila

I had to break the clubs record wages to bring this guy in. He was recommended to me by my scout last year and i tryed to loan him but he refused. He was released from the club however and with a hefty wage of £100 a week i managed to persuade him to join us

David Ramadingaye

David's deal was very similar to Werner's. He too refused a loan deal last season and was later released. Again i had to splash the cash in the wage department to secure the deal over Premier Division sides.

Matti Kuusi

Signed for £1k, i believe he was a signing by the previous manager before my arrival at the club. Center half who was better than anything i had at the club so its a welcome deal. However he will be on the bench for the start of the season due to two loanees i have.

Jussi Henriksson

The first of the afore mentioned loanees. Jussi was offered to us for a 1 month loan by his club. After some negotiation i managed to secure a full season long loan.

Kalle Makinen

Kalle was the second of our loanee center halfs. He was sent on loan from our Parent club along with a second player whom was immediatly recalled for unknown reasons.

SEASON PREVIEW

Title Odds

With title odds of 80-1, same as last season the board were hoping for another battle to avoid relegation. This would achieve their long term goals of securing our position in the First Division within 2 years. I however secretly believe we can push for the title if my new signings settle in well from the start. I kept silent over this belief and agreed with the board that a long hard slog to avoid relegation may be in store.

After the title odds were announced it seems that two fans decided to return their season tickets - Link 1 Link 2

Sorry for the lack of updates regarding my second attempt in Croatia. I've actually recently stopped and deleted my Slavonija game; things just weren't the same not managing Novalja.

I've had another short break from football manager and had some more xbox 360 time but I'm back again this time determined to have one last real go of it. I'm not entirely sure what country I'm going to go in but it will definitely not be Croatia.

Damn you to the very depths my friend. damn you icon_smile.gif

3 minutes into Williams 1st game back, and he gets injured for 4 weeks to a month icon_mad.gif

Originally posted by mr susan:

Out:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Player Club Fee

Asmir Zeneli N/A Released

</pre>

I'll be sending several more to feeder club Signal on loan.

Got him from UGS I assume then. Great player for me, does not look much but has been the best player in both my first 2 seasons. Not playing as well in this third one though but still pops up with an awesome performance.

Recognize the goalie Werro as well, the reason can only be that he has annoyed me in some match(es) by making too many saves.

After much deliberation on which team to be, including important variables such as team colour and silly sounding names, I opted for .......

FC Järfälla!

Here's a little history for you -

Järfälla traces its history to the Stone Age and has some ruins from that time. After being Christianized in the 11th century, a church was built around the year 1200 that still stands today. Järfälla continued to be of some importance in the Middle Ages as several important roads went through it. Furthermore, the centre of the hundred was located within the boundaries of the municipality from 1675 to 1905.

Its coat of arms, which depicts a golden lamb carrying an archbishop's cross, can be traced from 1568, but was created in 1955. They may symbolize that Järfälla is situated on the road from the capital Stockholm to the seat of the archbishop in the nearby city of Uppsala.

The main population expansion came in the 1930s and 40s, when many residential houses were built in the seat Jakobsberg for middle-class families commuting to Stockholm.

I didn't see a single mention of its illustrious football team anywhere on the wiki page which I think bodes well for the challenge ahead. I did however find a link to the Jarfalla municipality website, where you can see some children having a great old time and what appears to be a snail/horse hybrid on the right of the screen. Enjoy -

http://www.jarfalla.se/

Oh and here's my profile

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/JarfallaProfile.jpg

This year's expectations and long term expectations

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/SeasonExpectations.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/LongTermExpectations.jpg

As you can see we've basically got three years to get out of the second division and we need to finish mid table this season. The media have predicted us to come 8th, though as we have no players......

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/Players.jpg

and just me old Burim running the place ....

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/Staff.jpg

I don't really see where that prediction has come from! Needless to say I'll be bringing a load of half wits to play football then another load to pretend to teach them.

Finally here's our club info

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/ClubInformation.jpg

Nothing especially exciting to note there, except the purple trim on the away kit. Quite a decent stadium though for a team whose own municipality haven't seemed to have heard of them!!

Anyway, that'll do for tonight, I don't want to start playing and risk not getting any sleep so I shall be sensible and leave it til tomorrow. For anyone whose somehow read all of this, I applaud you! It's actually been fun to write and I can feel me becoming attached to this already

Originally posted by rlipscombe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Its hurting me, physically.....

that's some seriously bad luck... you'll be getting your boots out and playing yourself soon!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IF ONLY.!

(I would love the ability to place myself in the game at the start, btw.)

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Look at the European Cup expectations.!

I got knocked out in the first qual. round, but the confidence states...

"The board are disappointed that the team only won the Champions Cup this season.

Huh? icon_confused.gif

Screenie

congratulations on winning the champions league!! icon14.gif ha ha.

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Any N.Ireland managers out there...

I've just been entered into the "All Ireland" Cup. What is this cup, what quantifies entry, and what does the winner get?

Thanks.

The All-Ireland cup is a competition between 4 N.Irish sides and 4 Rep. Ireland sides. You qualify by finishing 1st or 2nd in the league, or winning either domestic cup. It's a very useful competition as the prize money is huge compared to domestic football, I think you get over £100k just for qualifying for it.

Meldert, Belgium - December 19th 2021

Mid-season table (Mid-season minus one match, but it's winter break, so close enough.)

Quite a change from the second half of last season, when we got twice as many draws as we got wins. The lack of European football is hurting us financially, but at least we're a bit more fresh and rested for the league matches.

Not that I think that's where the big difference lies, though. I'm actually not sure why we're suddenly... well, I suppose dominating would be the appropriate word here. Somehow the team just clicks this season.

The most obvious factor is the amount of goals we've scored already. 50 goals, averaging more than three per match. Both strikers have scored 19 league goals each already, which is more than they managed in the entire last season.

We're not quite that impressive at the back. But considering we sold last season's starting goalie, and three of the back four are new players, we're doing well enough.

The two center backs are quality players, and I hope I've found my DC pair for the next few seasons, but they do still slip up occasionally.

As long as we keep scoring three goals per match though, I don't care if we concede one per match on average.

Obviously, after last season, I can't really be totally confident yet. If our form drops again, and we suddenly stop scoring so easily, we could still have a battle on our hands.

To be honest though, while I anticipate a drop in performances (it can hardly get better), I don't think we'll let this one slip away.

Cercle Brugge is quite strong this season - they only lost to us - but eight points is a bigger cushion than I've ever had. I'd be quite disappointed if we still manage to screw this up.

Euro Coefficients:

Club: 141st 19.433

Nation: 21st 19.500 (1-3-1)

Originally posted by Boskovic:

LAURI DELLA VALLE

Although his value had dropped from £30k to £3k JIPPO would not accept my offer of £0 with 50% sell on fees. They would not talk for less than £40k which along with incentives is what FC Hameenlina eventally signed him for.

Nice one, I used to always buy him in FM07 because every time he became an excellent player. Hopefully it's the same in FM08. icon14.gif

Well, it had to happen some time. icon_frown.gif

The chairman intervened on behalf of the management, and there goes my right winger.

One of the very very few players my scouts discovered in Africa, I purchased him 18 months ago for 5k, so the 4 mil Monaco is paying for him makes for a nice profit. He was nagging about a bigger club, and I need to recover the season's financial decline somehow, so I was planning on cashing in on him anyway, but I would've preferred to do it at the end of the season. And with a sell on clause.

Ah well, can't be helped. At least I already had a backup lined up. Don't think he'll mind jumping into the first eleven.

Originally posted by Annihilator666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Boskovic:

LAURI DELLA VALLE

Nice one, I used to always buy him in FM07 because every time he became an excellent player. Hopefully it's the same in FM08. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had him at a lower league club in England and he is good there on FM08. He is my main long term target. I may have failed this time round but soon as i get a little money.

Also Patrick Lomski is a player i recognised from a previous game.

Others ive stumbled across in finland are Veille Veiko Savolainen, Mika Aaritalo, Jussi-Pekka Savolainen. I came so close to signing Vielle-Veiko Savolainen in the close season on a free transfer bt he went to the team who were promoted from my division last season. Jussi-Pekka is at a top club and i wont embarrase myself with a bid for Aaritalo. Patrick Lomski is still a free and wont discuss terms however ive got off to a great start this season and maybe i can turn his head.

Originally posted by Boskovic:

I had him at a lower league club in England and he is good there on FM08. He is my main long term target. I may have failed this time round but soon as i get a little money.

Ahh, I guess I should read a post in full before replying, I had ignored the FC Hameenlina bit... icon13.gif

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Sorry for the lack of updates regarding my second attempt in Croatia. I've actually recently stopped and deleted my Slavonija game; things just weren't the same not managing Novalja.

I've had another short break from football manager and had some more xbox 360 time but I'm back again this time determined to have one last real go of it. I'm not entirely sure what country I'm going to go in but it will definitely not be Croatia.

Well I've joined the Northern Ireland contingent by deciding to take over at newly promoted Downpatrick.

Downpatrick Profile.

Annihilator666 - Nortel - Season 20/21 - Northern Irish Premier Division

Manager Profile - Manager Profile

Table - League Table | Position Graph

Results - Results #1 | Results #2

Transfers - Transfers Summary

Finances - Finance Summary

Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information

Top Scorer - Ben Kenney

Fans' Player of the Year - Ben Kenney

Records - Team Overall Records | Team Season Records

Best Eleven - Overall | Season

Domestic Competition:

This is the last time I'm gonna mention these, as I won them all again.

Champions League:

We were once again seeded for the first two qualifying rounds of the Champions League. We got Valur of Iceland in the first round, winning 3-1 at home after they held us to a 0-0 draw in Iceland. The next match-up was slightly more comfortable against FBK Kaunas from Lithuania. We beat them 5-1 infront of the home fans, they embarrassed them 7-1 on their patch.

That win set up a third qualifying round tie against Galatasaray. We played really well in both legs, with a 1-1 draw at home and a 2-2 draw away seeing us through to the group stage once again.

Nortel were drawn in Group A alongside Inter, Marseille and CSKA Moscow, which was probably the easiest group.

We put in our best ever performance at this stage, picking up 7 points with a win and a draw against CSKA Moscow, and a win against Marseille in the last match that helped us qualify for the first knockout round! 7 points must be a record low for qualification, but I didn't care. icon_biggrin.gif

Champions League Group

We were paired with Barcelona in the next round, and obviously they hammered us, 10-3 the agg. score.

All-Ireland Cup:

This competition sucks. I can qualify for the Champions League, but I can't get out of the group stage against all-"grey", Semi-Pro Irish teams... icon_frown.gif

The Board, Finances, etc.:

I have so much money that I have no idea what to do with it. I had to sell more players this season who were in the last year of their contracts. A lot of good players refusing to sign new deals. icon_frown.gif

Stadium is getting another expansion of almost 2k seats, and I will once again be in the 12k capacity Oval for much of the season. icon_biggrin.gif

Gundo, info for your table:

8 Domestic Titles

Team Euro Coeff: 107th, 25.892

Nation Euro Coeff: 30th, 10.667

Originally posted by Annihilator666:

Annihilator666 - Nortel - Season 20/21 - Northern Irish Premier Division

Manager Profile - Manager Profile

Table - League Table | Position Graph

Results - Results #1 | Results #2

Transfers - Transfers Summary

Finances - Finance Summary

Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information

Top Scorer - Ben Kenney

Fans' Player of the Year - Ben Kenney

Records - Team Overall Records | Team Season Records

Best Eleven - Overall | Season

Domestic Competition:

This is the last time I'm gonna mention these, as I won them all again.

Champions League:

We were once again seeded for the first two qualifying rounds of the Champions League. We got Valur of Iceland in the first round, winning 3-1 at home after they held us to a 0-0 draw in Iceland. The next match-up was slightly more comfortable against FBK Kaunas from Lithuania. We beat them 5-1 infront of the home fans, they embarrassed them 7-1 on their patch.

That win set up a third qualifying round tie against Galatasaray. We played really well in both legs, with a 1-1 draw at home and a 2-2 draw away seeing us through to the group stage once again.

Nortel were drawn in Group A alongside Inter, Marseille and CSKA Moscow, which was probably the easiest group.

We put in our best ever performance at this stage, picking up 7 points with a win and a draw against CSKA Moscow, and a win against Marseille in the last match that helped us qualify for the first knockout round! 7 points must be a record low for qualification, but I didn't care. icon_biggrin.gif

Champions League Group

We were paired with Barcelona in the next round, and obviously they hammered us, 10-3 the agg. score.

All-Ireland Cup:

This competition sucks. I can qualify for the Champions League, but I can't get out of the group stage against all-"grey", Semi-Pro Irish teams... icon_frown.gif

The Board, Finances, etc.:

I have so much money that I have no idea what to do with it. I had to sell more players this season who were in the last year of their contracts. A lot of good players refusing to sign new deals. icon_frown.gif

Stadium is getting another expansion of almost 2k seats, and I will once again be in the 12k capacity Oval for much of the season. icon_biggrin.gif

Gundo, info for your table:

8 Domestic Titles

Team Euro Coeff: 107th, 25.892

Nation Euro Coeff: 30th, 10.667

congrats on a successful european season. you did well to get out of that group. it seems that now your season is all about european competition, and the league, and certainly cups, are largely irrelevent.

Kenney looks a quality player. i'm sure we all dream of having a striker with that record. would you say he's a long way of getting a sniff for england? have the larger english teams sniffed round him at all?

Caerleon AFC - Welsh Premier League - Season 2009/10 - mid-season(ish) update

although it seay mid-season update, after good playing time yeaterday i'm only 12 games from the end of the season.

can't have many complaints so far really - we're currently sat 3rd in the league, and have lost only 2 or 3 games all season. the only thing letting us down is that again we're drawing too many games. we're probably too far off the top two now, and are in a 4-way scrap for 3rd and a place in the Intertoto cup.

In the cups, it couldn't have gone any worse. The Welsh Challenge Cup, in which we reached the semis last season, saw us finish bottom of our 3 team group. the other two teams were promoted sides, which made it doubley frustrating. We just couldn't do anything against them, recording 1 win in 4 games. (our form against them in the league is equally as bad. icon_biggrin.gif ) the other two cups both saw us crash out at the first attempt, which was frustrating.

on the finances front, despite a larger wage budget, we have just about broke even again, which is pleasing. The main reason for the increased wage budget is due to signing about 5 islanders (all legitimately...), who are investments for the future. i have given them a couple of games, but am loathe to give them a proper run whilst we're in with a chance of European competition.

i just hope that the traditional practice of nosedive in form doesn't follow this update..... icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by rlipscombe:

congrats on a successful european season. you did well to get out of that group. it seems that now your season is all about european competition, and the league, and certainly cups, are largely irrelevent.

Kenney looks a quality player. i'm sure we all dream of having a striker with that record. would you say he's a long way of getting a sniff for england? have the larger english teams sniffed round him at all?

Thanks mate. The domestic league is so easy that it's kinda boring, but the european matches and trying to sign players keeps the game interesting for me.

About Ben Kenney, I don't think he's ever been called up for the England squad. He's had interest from top half Championship teams/bottom half Premier League teams, but that's it.

Also, there's an SI employee who posts on this forum with the same name (I think) - wonder if this is "him" programmed into the game? icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gundo:

Anybody remember Man Utd's philosophy a few seasons back when they didn't have a great back four and they where conceding goals left right and center but were still winning those games? Well I think that may well be are thing this season. Odd Grenland Game. icon_cool.gif

Per Christian Myhre starting to find the net more now Gundo? icon_wink.gif

Slavonija Uefa Cup Update - 18/19

Besiktas (h) - good result against the strongest side in the group, dominated the game and perhaps deserved more.

West Ham (a) - It's happened again icon_biggrin.gif. Our record in London is quite incredible now. 2 games. 2 wins. 13 scored. 4 conceded. icon_cool.gifSinisa Lucic will be remembered in London for his fantastic hattrick.

Nurnberg (h) - 5-1 is becoming a habit! Sinisa Lucic was superb and claimed 4, he's having a superb debut season here.

Trnava (a) - Not too sure how we lost this game, plenty of chances just not taken. We had qualified already though so not the end of the world.

We drew Fenerbahce in the next round...

Slavonija Uefa Cup Update - 18/19 - First Round

Fenerbahce Leg 1 (h) - Disaster struck in the 6th minute. New left winger Antonio Zaja was sent off for a two footed tackle and left us with a huge task. Bruno Mezenga put us to the sword and bagged 3 away goals. Not a good result, but expected given we had 10 men all game. icon13.gif

Fenerbahce Leg 2 (a) - So close! Dominated possession and laid siege to their goal. If it weren't for the missed penalty from Salvatore Milano we would have qualified. icon_frown.gif

Oh well, it was a good performance in Europe this season but it is now time to prepare for next year. We have to do better in Champions League qualifying next season and hopefully get back into the group stages.

Originally posted by iacovone:

Slavonija Uefa Cup Update - 18/19 - First Round

Fenerbahce Leg 1 (h) - Disaster struck in the 6th minute. New left winger Antonio Zaja was sent off for a two footed tackle and left us with a huge task. Bruno Mezenga put us to the sword and bagged 3 away goals. Not a good result, but expected given we had 10 men all game. icon13.gif

Fenerbahce Leg 2 (a) - So close! Dominated possession and laid siege to their goal. If it weren't for the missed penalty from Salvatore Milano we would have qualified. icon_frown.gif

Oh well, it was a good performance in Europe this season but it is now time to prepare for next year. We have to do better in Champions League qualifying next season and hopefully get back into the group stages.

unlucky iacovone.... so close to a remarkable comeback. who said home games were key in europe??

7 games to go in Croatia.

With the league almost wrapped up I thought I'd do a relegation watch. As for some inconceivable reason, Dinamo Zagreb are bottom of the league! 3 points adrift will they claw their way out?!

Regular updates to come.

Just lost 5-1 away to CSKA Moscow in the cup semi-final. Man-of-the-match? My goalkeeper icon_biggrin.gif If it wasn't for him they could have easily scored 10.

CSKA, after failing to win the title last season for the first time in quite a few years, have set about putting things right this time round. 10 games played, maximum points and just 2 goals conceded. They are just too good for the rest of us at the moment.

Originally posted by iacovone:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:

Anybody remember Man Utd's philosophy a few seasons back when they didn't have a great back four and they where conceding goals left right and center but were still winning those games? Well I think that may well be are thing this season. Odd Grenland Game. icon_cool.gif

Per Christian Myhre starting to find the net more now Gundo? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yes my boy is back to goalscoring form with a bang in the Odd Grenland game. icon_biggrin.gif

I've made him vice captain too (well I just couldn't resist could I). He hasn't got the greatest of leadership qualities but he'll do a job for us when called upon. icon14.gif

Unlucky in Uefa cup, Good luck in Europe next season. icon14.gif

I'm sure you won't be too disappointed to see Dinamo Zagreb go down. icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by johnnyquest409:

Just lost 5-1 away to CSKA Moscow in the cup semi-final. Man-of-the-match? My goalkeeper icon_biggrin.gif If it wasn't for him they could have easily scored 10.

CSKA, after failing to win the title last season for the first time in quite a few years, have set about putting things right this time round. 10 games played, maximum points and just 2 goals conceded. They are just too good for the rest of us at the moment.

I'm you can pull it back johnny. icon14.gif

Originally posted by Gundo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by johnnyquest409:

I'm sure you can pull it back johnny. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok, i have all the screens that i want to include in my updates printed into "my documents" under the db folder and screens folder in the fm 2008 folder. The problem is; they`re html files and can`t be uploaded via photobucket. Can anyone please, PLEASE tell me how to convert the files to jpeg???

My first game in charge of Downpatrick resulted in a 3-2 defeat against recently relegated from the premiership Armagh.

Was quite pleased with my team of youths with only 2 players over 21 and a squad that included only 5 players that weren't at the club when I took over.

Archived