• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SYTSE`S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE;

2007;

Spent a lovely ski-holiday in Siberia!

2008;

Ulricehamns IFK;

I looked for a club, situated in the south of Sweden, that had nice clubcolors. An applicatrion was immediatley sent and within 3 days i was the boss of Ulricehamn.

6 players in (3 loanees), 2 players out.

Ulricehamn already had 14 senior players so i got some freshly released players and 4 loanees from my new parent team, Hammarby!

3 of them, George Moussan, Fadi Malke and Mattias Olsson, vacuum-closed the defence while the third, Tom Noden, started curving the oppositions net.

Pre-season was awfull, 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses. The season started even worse; the first 4 games were all losses and the media were already talking about my sacking.

But after the 4 losses, the team got their act together and ramped up a series of 7 games without a defeat. We were already saved from relegation at the start of the (short) winterbreak and we were 2 points behind the leaders.

After 27 games we took the lead and kept that spot for the rest of the season!

ULRICEHAMNS IFK, champions of the Swedish second division middle Gotaland

table

I was quite lucky, this first season. The loanees were too good for this division and there were almost zero injuries. Though the next season would be difficult, we have taken our first step towards the champions league!

(my profile is a few posts above)

Amur Blagoveschensk - European Adventure update - UEFA Cup 2012/13

So it turned out last year's 4th place finish in the league was good enough to qualify for UEFA Cup, which we entered at the 2nd Qualifying phase.

Â2nd Qualifying Round

So with our passports at the ready, we headed west to take on Hungarian side Ujpest for our first ever European match.

Â1st leg - Ujpest FC 1 - 2 Amur Blagoveschensk

Yevstafjev

Petrovic

Fell behind to an early goal but fought back well to turn it around. We had Gagloev sent off late on but held on to take the lead back to Russia.

2nd leg - Amur Blagoveschensk 0 - 1 Ujpest FC

A pretty dull game infront of half-full stadium, we held on to go through on away goals.

1st Round

So our adventure continues, and the 1st round draw pairs us with Hertha Berlin, who boast a squad of 8 internationals, including Eddie Johnson of the USA. Home leg up first, we'll need a better performance infront of our own fans that we produced in the previous round.

1st leg - Amur Blagoveschensk 2 - 2 Hertha BSC Berlin

Kasaev

Kajda

They dominated the whole game apart from a five minute spell in the 2nd half. Disappointingly the stadium was barely 2/3rds full, apparently our fans don't really care for this european lark.

2nd leg - Hertha BSC Berlin 1 - 4 Amur Blagoveschensk

Yevstafjev x 2

Kasaev

Essig (o.g.)

Amazing! We were a goal down at half-time and it looked all over, but we came out after the break as a different side and tore our opponents apart. Yevstafjev could have bagged at least another couple as the boys threatened to run riot.

The £600k in prize money for qualifying for the group stage comes as a huge boost, almost quadrupling our bank balance icon_biggrin.gif

The draw for the group stage will follow shortly.

Right after having a headache after playing for about ten minutes the last 2 times I have played I am switching leagues. The Turkish names are doing my head in and all the clubs finish in Spor.

Holidaying in Austria now.

My Gundo challenge goes like this:

Belgium - Sacked

Greece - Doing really well stupidly deleted the file.

Turkey - Ibuprofen icon_biggrin.gif

And I get my revenge a week later by spanking them 4-0 in their own backyard.

Still hurts that I lost in the cup though. I'm also 11 points clear of Linfield in 3rd place. However they have two games in hand and Glentoran are unstoppable.

Board Confidence: We think that Daryl Edwards is a bad acquisition.

3 days later: Edwards scores 7 in a reserve match.

Ergo - the board know jack ****. Let me worry about the players and how good they are. You sit there in your shiny suits and make me build the club into a world beater.

Right, it's been a while, hasn't it? Truth be told, I actually completed my first season in December, but due to dial-up sucking, I'm just putting this up now.

Stal Rzezsow - Polish Second Division 2008/2009 Update

Mission accomplished! And then some!

League Table

A bit disappointing to just lose out on the title to Slask, but hey, we're in the top flight now, aren't we?

These guys are all now First Division players. God help us.

I'll just point out some of the stars.

Tomasz Wojcik - This man led my team thorugh thick and thim. Partnered up front with the unrelated Karol Wojcik, the assistant captain led the way with 13 goals and 10 assists. Not only that, he's a decent evaluator of talent, too! When asked for a player recommendation, he pointed out the guy below to my attention.

Adrian Kazstelan - The fellow ex-Korona Kielce player was extremely useful. He played both the defence and midfield slots wonderfully, and he's got a booming long shot. Wojcik and Kasztelan, both signed on free, were named the top two signings of the year in the second division.

Alexey Petrov - With players not exactly willing to come to Rzezsow at first, I had to search around Eastern Europe for willing members. This kid, signed after his contract expired with Shakhter Soligorsk, can play any position up front and filled in admirably during Wojcik's injury. I've got high hopes for the kid.

Sargis Ghazarian - The other player I brought in from outside the country to make the lineup, Ghazarian, signed for free off Ararat Yerevan, he is also the only player to be capped while under my reign, picking up a couple caps at the end of the year with the Armenian team. He's one of the few players I think can make it in the top flight.

I am still facing an uphill battle in the new division however.

I'll bet on Britney Spears winning mother of the year before I take that one.

I can say now that only one member of the second division starting 11, Kasztelan, in on the first string this year, while 3 others, Wojcik, Ghazarian and Toni Golem, are on the bench. It was a complete makeover, and we'll have to wait and see if this new team can come together.

Originally posted by Annihilator666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rlipscombe:

congrats on a successful european season. you did well to get out of that group. it seems that now your season is all about european competition, and the league, and certainly cups, are largely irrelevent.

Kenney looks a quality player. i'm sure we all dream of having a striker with that record. would you say he's a long way of getting a sniff for england? have the larger english teams sniffed round him at all?

Thanks mate. The domestic league is so easy that it's kinda boring, but the european matches and trying to sign players keeps the game interesting for me.

About Ben Kenney, I don't think he's ever been called up for the England squad. He's had interest from top half Championship teams/bottom half Premier League teams, but that's it.

Also, there's an SI employee who posts on this forum with the same name (I think) - wonder if this is "him" programmed into the game? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like we cursed him. He refused to sign a new deal and I had to offload him to Hearts for £3mil + 40% sell-on rather than losing him on a Bosman at the end of the season. icon_frown.gif

NeoAC Congrats on your season. Wojcik looks like a decent player and obviously had a great season for you.

Yababo Better luck this time then icon14.gif

Johnnyquest409 Looks like something of a challenging group you've got there. You should make fair bit of cash out of it though. Good luck icon14.gif

Sytse That's a great first season, good luck next year!

Gundo How you doing mate? I can't quite believe the season i've had, you'll see what i mean in a bit! icon_wink.gif

Skjetten Fotball 2014 Norwegian Premiership

After last season's Houdini act we needed a much improved season to keep us in thge division. I opted for an "avoid relegation" budget from the board and went about strengthening my squad (See page 24). We started off brilliantly with 2 wins from our opening games. icon14.gif Things then hit an indifferent patch icon_frown.gif

By midway in the season we were bouncing around the middle of the table and nearing a transfer window. My star Bulgarian MC Kalchev, was refusing to sign a new contract and i was facing the prospect of him leaving on a Bosman icon_mad.gif He had offers from 6 clubs, the most prolific being Anderlecht and i was certain he would join them. Then Catania came in with a £640K offer for him, which my board accepted. He rejected Anderlecht and joined Catania icon_eek.gif

This certainly helped our coffers and, for the first time since expanding the stadium, we were in credit. I used some of the money to bring in Ristovski a talented DC, as Marius Berg (Norwegian U21 Captain) had broken his leg icon_frown.gif. He proved very useful and with Ringstad hitting form the future looked quite bright.

As the season drew to a close we fighting out for 3rd with Hamkam and Stromsgodset. It went down to the final game icon_rolleyes.gif

We won 4-1, they both lost and we finished a very impressive 3rd place. Suprisingly Valerenga were relegated and join Rosenborg and Lillestrom in the second tier of Norwegian football. Lynm Oslo won the title by 8-9 points in the end, even though we beat them at home 4-0 icon_biggrin.gif

I believe that finishing in 3rd place has meant that we qualify for the European Vase! So the Skjetten Kuntgress will be blessed with European Football once again icon_cool.gif

I'll post screenies when i get in from work later, but just to let you know Stian Ringstad got player of the year bagging 24 goals in 25 games! However he still can't get in the Norwegian squad icon_eek.gif

I'll keep you all posted regarding my European qualification icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Annihilator666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Annihilator666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rlipscombe:

congrats on a successful european season. you did well to get out of that group. it seems that now your season is all about european competition, and the league, and certainly cups, are largely irrelevent.

Kenney looks a quality player. i'm sure we all dream of having a striker with that record. would you say he's a long way of getting a sniff for england? have the larger english teams sniffed round him at all?

Thanks mate. The domestic league is so easy that it's kinda boring, but the european matches and trying to sign players keeps the game interesting for me.

About Ben Kenney, I don't think he's ever been called up for the England squad. He's had interest from top half Championship teams/bottom half Premier League teams, but that's it.

Also, there's an SI employee who posts on this forum with the same name (I think) - wonder if this is "him" programmed into the game? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like we cursed him. He refused to sign a new deal and I had to offload him to Hearts for £3mil + 40% sell-on rather than losing him on a Bosman at the end of the season. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who needs his 80 odd goals anyway!! i'm sure it'll be like Henry leaving Arsenal and your team will blossom..... icon_rolleyes.gif

just a quick update with 3 games to go in my second season...

my last update had us in 3rd with a chance of a european place still in the balance. well, with 3 games now to go, the chance is slipping away from our grasp. we're 4th in the league but we've slipped to 5 points behind TNS icon_frown.gif gonna take something special now to close that gap down.

at the start of the season i said i'd be delighted with a top 5 finish, but i have to admit that having been in the top 3 for so long, i will be disappointed to miss out on Europe. we can still slip down to 6th if we finish poorly, which would still be an improvement on last years 7th placed finish.

our results over the last 9 games has been true to form for the season really - good wins home and away against many of the top-half teams, but letting ourselves down once more against the 'promoted teams' - Newport YMCA (i know you're singing it in your head... icon_biggrin.gif ) our rivals and Ton Pentre who were promoted with me. we did manage to scrape a win against Brintyirion (sp) at last but we were lucky.

i just don't know what i have to do against these teams!! icon_mad.gif

i'll do my season review once i've completed the season either tonight or tomorrow.

FC Järfälla 2008 Swedish Second Division East Svealand - Mid Season Review

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/LeagueTable1.jpg

Pretty pleased as you can imagine! Media prediction is 8th so we're well clear of that. I was honestly expecting a real struggle, I had my scouts sift through a hoard of players of which only 2 or 3 were deemed 'decent signings.' Luckily I got Djurgardens IF as a parent club and 4 loan signings from helped bolster the squad. I added a few of the best of what was left from the scouting reports to bring together this threadbare squad!

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/Squad-1.jpg

Of the bunch, these three are prob the best

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/Pacha.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/Talevski.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/Zdravkov.jpg

I'm playing a counter attacking 4-5-1 with 4 attacking midfielders and these boys have been instrumental in taking us 3rd, especially given my main concern is:-

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/Kuzev.jpg

On paper, it looks like he's having a great season, but in reality he only turns up every 2-3 games with anything of use, the amount of shots he actually misses is woeful! He'll be the first player I'll look to replace when someone better comes along. I could also do with a better right and left back and prob one AMC to improve our chances going forward. Obviously I need to strengthen the squad, but beggars can't be choosers!

The advantage of having such a small squad is that my finances are looking ok!

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/Finances.jpg

We're safely in the black and well under wage budget.

All in all, I'm really pleased with how things are coming along. We have an outside chance of going up this season, but in reality we're not ready for that and another season strenghthening the squad should give us what we need.

Full season update probably to follow later tonight or tomorrow . . .

Amur Blagoveschensk - Russian Premier Division - End of Season 2012

Media Prediction: 8th out of 16 (Last season: 14th)

Board Expectation: Respectable league position (Last season: Stay clear of relegation)

Final League Position: 4th place (Last season: 4th place)

Russian Cup: Semi-Final (Last season: Quarter Final)

Europe: 5th place in UEFA Cup Group H (Last season: Did not qualify)

Average Attendance: 13269 (Last season: 12953)

League Table - 4th place means the Intertoto Cup, but that could change to UEFA Cup depending on the winner of the Russian Cup.

Position Graph - Like everyone else, we never troubled CSKA for top-spot, they romped to the league title with a 20-point margin. We slipped away slightly towards the end of the year, probably should have finished 3rd.

UEFA Cup Group H - Picked up a point away in Turkey, and were a little unlucky to lose at home to Tottenham. Lost the other two games resoundingly.

Season Overview

Club Info | Manager Info

Transfers

Finance Summary

Confidence Overview

Squad | Formation

Key Players

With the defence not being a strong as last season, I've picked out our two forwards as our best players. They bagged 46 goals between them.

Robert Kajda - First full season with Amur, the Belarussian international scored 20 goals this season. Only 22 years old and if I can keep him happy, I'd like to have him at the club for a long time. 3rd place in Foreign Player of the Year.

Alexandr Yevstafjev - 26 goals from our main striker, and he now holds the club record for most league goals (62). A couple of injuries early in the season unsettled his form, but as usual he had a very strong finish to the year. Fans' Player of the Year.

Overall Best XI - Lozhkin, Amisulashvili, Kasaev and Petrovic are new entries.

So thanks to the UEFA Cup, we now have a bit of transfer money to spend over the close season. With £600k available, I'm looking to bring in a new right-winger, and add some depth to our very small squad.

The new money has also convinced the board to upgrade our training facilities.

So onto 2013, will this be the year Amur win their first ever piece of silverware? Probably not, but we're making steps in the right direction.

Originally posted by cookie15:

After last season's Houdini act we needed a much improved season to keep us in thge division. I opted for an "avoid relegation" budget from the board and went about strengthening my squad (See page 24). We started off brilliantly with 2 wins from our opening games. icon14.gif Things then hit an indifferent patch icon_frown.gif

By midway in the season we were bouncing around the middle of the table and nearing a transfer window. My star Bulgarian MC Kalchev, was refusing to sign a new contract and i was facing the prospect of him leaving on a Bosman icon_mad.gif He had offers from 6 clubs, the most prolific being Anderlecht and i was certain he would join them. Then Catania came in with a £640K offer for him, which my board accepted. He rejected Anderlecht and joined Catania icon_eek.gif

This certainly helped our coffers and, for the first time since expanding the stadium, we were in credit. I used some of the money to bring in Ristovski a talented DC, as Marius Berg (Norwegian U21 Captain) had broken his leg icon_frown.gif. He proved very useful and with Ringstad hitting form the future looked quite bright.

As the season drew to a close we fighting out for 3rd with Hamkam and Stromsgodset. It went down to the final game icon_rolleyes.gif

We won 4-1, they both lost and we finished a very impressive 3rd place. Suprisingly Valerenga were relegated and join Rosenborg and Lillestrom in the second tier of Norwegian football. Lynm Oslo won the title by 8-9 points in the end, even though we beat them at home 4-0 icon_biggrin.gif

I believe that finishing in 3rd place has meant that we qualify for the European Vase! So the Skjetten Kuntgress will be blessed with European Football once again icon_cool.gif

I'll post screenies when i get in from work later, but just to let you know Stian Ringstad got player of the year bagging 24 goals in 25 games! However he still can't get in the Norwegian squad icon_eek.gif

That's some climb up the table compared to last seasons relegation scrap. You must of been like Harry Rednapp in the transfer market with all you wheeling and dealing. icon_biggrin.gif

I'm not doing too bad despite my early doubts regarding our survival chances. Ringstad is our top scorer, I just hope the guy stays fit. Currently Randaberg are hovering around the relegation spots. If we can get one or two defensive players in the transfer window then we'll have a chance. icon14.gif

I like the way you've used 8 different smilies in one post. Good work. Oh, and well done on a successful season too icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gundo:

I'm not doing too bad despite my early doubts regarding our survival chances. Ringstad is our top scorer, I just hope the guy stays fit. Currently Randaberg are hovering around the relegation spots. If we can get one or two defensive players in the transfer window then we'll have a chance. icon14.gif

I'd suggest getting (if you can) Emil Kristofferson or Marius Berg in to help in the defensive department. They both young Norwegian guys who have done well for me icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:

I'd suggest getting (if you can) Emil Kristofferson or Marius Berg in to help in the defensive department. They are both young Norwegian guys who have done well for me icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With exam study leave in effect, I decided to continue my challenge with Baulmes this afternoon. We lost our first game of the season 2-0 away to Concordia Basel, but that was before we signed Karl-Heinz Kruse on loan from BSC Young Boys.

Two debut goals and an assist suggest that he could be the next Doudin. I hope so at least because since Doudin's departure we've struggled to find the net, and maybe if we keep Kruse fit we can find the form of last season again, something that was looking highly unlikely before.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:

I'd suggest getting (if you can) Emil Kristofferson or Marius Berg in to help in the defensive department. They both young Norwegian guys who have done well for me icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cant' seem to find either of them in my game?

What clubs did they start at? or where they both regens?

Anybody remember Man Utd's philosophy a few seasons back when they didn't have a great back four and they where conceding goals left right and center but were still winning those games? Well I think that may well be are thing this season. Odd Grenland Game. icon_cool.gif

You can score as many as you like, we'll just score more! icon_biggrin.gif

HamKam game.

Lillestrøm game.

Anybody remember Man Utd's philosophy a few seasons back when they didn't have a great back four and they where conceding goals left right and center but were still winning those games? Well I think that may well be are thing this season. Odd Grenland Game. icon_cool.gif

HamKam game.

Lillestrøm game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's very Brazilianesque Gundo, great results though! Randaberg will stay up, how many games you got left of the season?

HamKam game.

That's very Brazilianesque Gundo, great results though! Randaberg will stay up, how many games you got left of the season? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Halfway stage now cooks, so only 13 left. The top 3 teams are on a different level at the moment. Rnadaberg lie 9th and strangely we are only 2 points away from 4th spot! icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cookie15:

HamKam game.

That's very Brazilianesque Gundo, great results though! Randaberg will stay up, how many games you got left of the season? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Halfway stage now cooks, so only 13 left. The top 3 teams are on a different level at the moment. Rnadaberg lie 9th and strangely we are only 2 points away from 4th spot! icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

close league then!! do you get a european spot for 4th??

Annihilator666 - Nortel - Season 21/22 - Northern Irish Premier Division

Manager Profile - Manager Profile

Table - League Table | Position Graph

Results - Results #1 | Results #2

Transfers - Transfers Summary

Finances - Finance Summary

Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information

Top Scorer - Steve Stevens

Fans' Player of the Year - Steve Stevens

Records - Team Overall Records | Team Season Records

Best Eleven - Overall | Season

Champions League:

We breezed through the first two qualifying rounds this year, beating FK Qyanja from Azerbaijan 9-0 on agg., then FC Levadia Tallinn 7-3. These results set up a third qualifying round tie against West Ham, as I was still not seeded for this round. In the first leg at Upton Park, we went 2-0 down and I thought we were out of the Champions League for this year. However, my team pulled back a goal and the match finished 2-1, leaving me with some hope. The players were obviously geed up for the home leg, because we thrashed them 5-0 to go through to the group stages 6-2 on agg.!

I was again seeded 4th for the group, and got my toughest draw yet: a group containing Man United, Benfica and Marseille. Needless to say, we didn't qualify for the next round or the UEFA Cup. I did however pick up a home win against Marseille, and a very respectable home draw against United.

Champions League Group Table

All-Ireland Cup:

Finally, I won it! At the 19283901283rd time of asking...Beat Drogheda United 1-0 in the final.

The Board, Finances, etc.:

The board isn't willing to upgrade the training or youth facilites past their current levels. icon_frown.gif I'm happy enough with "Excellent" youth facilities, but I want better than just "Good" training facilites. Oh well.

They're also expanding the stadium...... by 29 seats. icon_frown.gif

Gundo, info for your table:

9 Domestic Titles

Team Euro Coeff: 83rd, 33.268

Nation Euro Coeff: 26th, 14.833

Close league then!! do you get a european spot for 4th??

The club that finishes 4th in Norway should get an Inter-Toto Cup entry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

best get dusting off your passport then!! you might just need it yet!! icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by rlipscombe:

Close league then!! do you get a european spot for 4th??

The club that finishes 4th in Norway should get an Inter-Toto Cup entry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

best get dusting off your passport then!! you might just need it yet!! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think we'll make it this season, we're just far too week at the back and that doesn't look like changing anytime soon. icon_frown.gif

Avoid relegation and I'll be very happy. icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by mr susan:

With exam study leave in effect, I decided to continue my challenge with Baulmes this afternoon. We lost our first game of the season 2-0 away to Concordia Basel, but that was before we signed Karl-Heinz Kruse on loan from BSC Young Boys.

Two debut goals and an assist suggest that he could be the next Doudin. I hope so at least because since Doudin's departure we've struggled to find the net, and maybe if we keep Kruse fit we can find the form of last season again, something that was looking highly unlikely before.

Loving the image name icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

Lisburn Rangers – 2011/12 – Northern Irish Premier Division.

Media Prediction: 12th

Final Position: 2nd

Irish Cup: 6th round (you know the story!)

League Cup: Knocked out in Group-stage - 2-1-3

Antrim Cup: Quarter Final loss 2-0 at home to Linfield.

Top-scorer: James Lawrie – 26 goals.

Team coeff: 482nd – 0.275

National coeff: 48th – 0.666

Final League Position

Best XI

Elation. Sadness. Anger. Annoyance. Despondency. Just a few words to describe this season. In short, I choked at the final hurdle and undid about 4 months of hard-work, and all because my players have the mental capacity of a bunch of peanuts. After starting the season well, I stayed in the top 4 nearly all season and was just allowed to sit back and watch Glentoran race towards the title as they dropped only 7 points all season with about 8 games to go. What followed can only be described as the biggest collapse in history as they allowed a resurgent Lisburn Rangers to bounce back into contention with 9 games unbeaten at the end of the season. But alas, it was not to be. I choked away at Newry on the final match of the season when a win would have theoretically given me the title after Glentoran lost again! I just can’t explain how angry I was. We had played so well before this and my players just played like **** in this game. They choked – plain and simple. 64 points was enough to win the title the season before. This season, it gets you a potential Intertoto cup spot. In fact, 66 points is the most gathered by a team not to win the title, since the game began.

My Caribbean boys are doing okay, but I’ve not been too eager to give them regular sports. Partly due to the players I currently have and the fact they have to prove themselves. However, Dave Lightbourne, Daryl Edwards, Kirk Hill and Andy Alexander have slotted in my team nicely. There is a much greater balance now.

As for goals, only Linfield outscored me this season and the bulk of them were typically spread around. James Lawrie lead the way with 26. A cracking steal from Portadown – he just has a knack at scoring at this level. Highlight of the season was his fantastic hat-trick against Glentoran, back when they had only dropped 4 points.

Well, I’m ****ed off but I’ve got to be happy with the revenue that the All-Ireland Cup and UEFA Cup will bring. Time to build on this. It may be jumping the gun, but I think challenging for the title again next season is a real probability.

• Get feeder club (“a club of our prestige doesn’t need a feeder club old chap.â€)

• Upgrade facilities (will never happen, despite the board suggesting they are rich enough to give themselves bonuses. Explain.)

• Win something (preferably the league!)

The thing i wanted least to happen. New signing, star player and playmaker David Ramadingaye has picked up an injury which will keep him out for upto 3 months.

Link

Other than that we got off to a better start this season with our first 4 games unbeaten. 3 draws and a 1. We had a dip in form but have just won again. Hopefully we can keep it up without one of our star players.

Sorry about lack of updates but I'm now in 2019 here are some screenies:

Trophies

Mosside Squad

Note I have got a completly foreign squad not a single northern Irish player, don't worry my youth academy has got some great prospects:

Youth Squad

I have got atleast 4 decent future stars, so that should get me through the eligibility thing, I hopfully will turn pro this year or next year as I realy need to sign some good players!

for your table Gundo:

4 Domestic Titles

Team Cofficent: 571st 0.054(second lowest icon_frown.gif)

National Cofficent: 53rd 0.167(Lowest)

JohnnyQuest - good season there, Kajda looks awesome!

Gundo - you look like you're having some cracking games up there with Randaberg. Goals galore. We just beat Dinamo 5-0 away which will hopefully consign them to relegation if they slump from here on in. We also secured the league with that win. icon_biggrin.gif

Archived