Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 2 days off (huge essay due in)I'm back icon_cool.gif

spotg - I refuse to accept that being NK Tolmin makes you a real man icon_razz.gif

Boskovic - unlucky about Dalle Valle, thought it was going to be a happy ending icon_rolleyes.gif

Well done on promotion icon14.gif

Alurny - good to see you've come out of hibernation icon14.gif Look forward to your next challenge.

saab693 - good season there

Jimbo - I think you could be right about Alen Cop, he's getting amongst the goals now. Think him and Lucic could be a great partnership icon14.gif

CoachFlu - superb season there...looks like without European games you had that extra time between games to really go about your business in Belgium. And I think this could well be the start of a dynasty at Meldert! Big fan of Maarten Jansen - a quality winger.

rlipscombe - icon14.gif Great feature even if I do say so myself icon_wink.gif

Adam Murray looks like he could be useful - did he get the goals his pace deserves?

Skjetten's Transfer Dealings

After selling my striker Brozik for £1.4 million (not my choice! icon_mad.gif) and my central midfielder Kalchev earlier in the season i needed to reinforce for my squad somewhat. I didn't actually use any of the £143K they gave me as a transfer kitty and opted instead to bring in these 4 players all on frees icon_wink.gif

St Igesund He is one hot prospect! I'm delighted to have had him sign for me and i hope he and Ringstad will form a bit of a partnership up front for me. We'll wait and see icon_rolleyes.gif

MC N'Galula A Belgian U21 who has played well pre-season. Could be useful in the future.

MC Laoubi Another useful MC, he was injured in the pre-season and needs a few games to develop. Could be good hopefully!

AMC Ogbonna A Nigerian with an English passport. He will start as a bench player, but who knows he could prove to be essential. His stats are pretty tidy for a 19 year old. He was at Arsenal last season and was released.

The season is about to kick off and we'll see how things go this season! Wish me luck icon_wink.gif

Update - SalPa - 2012 Pre Season

The Fans player of the year was awarded to Patrik Lomski for the second year running

Season Best 11

Overall Best 11

The highlighted players are this years inductees

First Division Top Scorer

Lomski and Kaitila with a 1 - 2 for SalPa in the goal scoring charts. Lomski's 26 was also a new club record

Manager of the Year

-------------------------------------

Youth Player Watch

Best Youth Player - Teemu Leppanen

Best player from this years intake

Nobody has been promoted to the first team sqaud this season

Jarno Turonen (2009) - Jarno was promoted to the first team in 2009, he has been used as reliable back up for my first 11.

Petri Eskola (2010) - Petri has been an instant star for the club, he has attracted interest from Finlands big clubs. He has barly missed a game and has settled into his DM position

Tapio Linna (2010) - Tapio is fourth choice striker in the squad and is likly to be moved on at the end of this season if not earlier

Jarkko Kekkonen (2010) - Jarkko is now an u21 international for Finland and has shown hge potential for the club. Another star for years to come

Antti-Pekka Moilanen (2011) - Star of the 2011 intake Antti-Pekka has yet to play for the first team. However as a GK he has not had the chance. He still has a lot of potential

TRANSFER INFO

Tero Karhu

An experience defensive midfielder. Will start as back up to the youngsters

Miikka Nurmi

A new sub GK with lots of potential. u19 international

Max Back

A squad player. Is back p for one of the AM positions

Kalle Makinen

Spent a year on loan a couple of years back. Is back with a permanent contract now. Very usefull center half

Johannes Westo

My long term replacement for David Ramadingaye. Has bags of potential and turned down bigger clubs to sign for me

Joachim Johansson

Signed for his youth and his pace against my assistant managers will. Is second choice striker

Heikki Tukiainen

One for the future

ANNUAL LAURI DELLA VALLE REPORT

Lauri moved to VPS in the winter on a free transfer. It seems my bid to sign him is over for a while however not quite for good. He is still young and still in my plans.

SEASON PREVIEW

Promotion Odds / 200-1

Media Prediction / 14th (Bottom)

Well, from big fish to little fish. Our chairman first stated he wanted to be challengers in 2 years. Now he is happy with a more realistic brave fight against relegation. Ive strenghened my squad in the winter and havent spent a penny. I think we have what it takes to survive and on top of that already have the core of potential champions. Once our young squad matures (Av. age - 21).

A couple of questions

1. I dont own my stadium so i cant increase it. What is the liklyhood of ever owning our stadium? is it even possible?

2. My link with Finnish Champions TPS was cancelled as were now in the same division. My board dont think we should be a feeder club due to our stature. Is there any hope of getting a big European club as a parent club? i cant request a parent club at the moment

Slavonija Champions League Update - 19/20

Our third game of the group saw us travel to the Uefa Cup champions. We had happy memories of Upton Park, having beat them 5-1 here at the group stages of their Uefa Cup winning season.

We had a full strength squad to choose from, meaning Sinisa Lucic could attempt to add to his impressive 10 goals in 4 European ties. icon_eek.gif

Another happy return - 0-0 at half time and I was happy, we'd had the lions share of possession and were beginning to dominate the game. The all Croat forward line of Cop and Lucic blossomed in the 2nd half and we came away from London with a superb 3-2 victory. I'm very proud of this side - we've beaten both European champions in their own backyards and nearly qualified from our group now. icon14.gif

Elsewhere - Inter 3-2 Zenith

We need 1 point from our last 3 games to qualify for the knockout stage.

Evening chaps, thought i'd update you all with my Brestnik game in Bulgaria.

I'll keep it brief as i haven't got the time yet to do a detailed report...

...anyway promotion to the top flight was achieved at the first attempt somehow, i'll do a more detailed report for next season, wish me luck!!

Info

The Squad

Bring it on...!!!

Originally posted by cookie15:

St Igesund He is one hot prospect! I'm delighted to have had him sign for me and i hope he and Ringstad will form a bit of a partnership up front for me. We'll wait and see icon_rolleyes.gif

He looks like a hell of a signing cookie - I expect him and Stian will form a hell of a partnership icon14.gif

Boskovic in response to your questions...

1) I think once you turn pro and start to get a few million in the bank I'd imagine you'd have a decent chance of purchasing/building your own stadium. Of course you'd need to be filling out your current stadium too.

2) Same happened to me in Croatia - lost Hadjuk as my parent club. I never got a new parent club and to be honest once you start climbing the league it will just get less and less likely that you'll acquire one.

Liked the update, takes a bit of getting used to being the small fish but like you say once the squad grows up you should do well icon14.gif

Originally posted by Boskovic:

A couple of questions

1. I dont own my stadium so i cant increase it. What is the liklyhood of ever owning our stadium? is it even possible?

2. My link with Finnish Champions TPS was cancelled as were now in the same division. My board dont think we should be a feeder club due to our stature. Is there any hope of getting a big European club as a parent club? i cant request a parent club at the moment

1. Yep, it's possible. At some point, the board will probably decide to build a new stadium. In my case, they made that decision at the end of our first season in the top flight.

2. It can happen, but that too is entirely up to the board. If it does happen though, it'll probably happen pretty fast. Once you're starting to qualify for Europe, I don't think it'll happen anymore.

(In my case, the board arranged Feyenoord pretty much immediately after our promotion to the First Division. A few years later we had a board takeover, and the new chairman canceled the link.)

Originally posted by iacovone:

Our third game of the group saw us travel to the Uefa Cup champions. We had happy memories of Upton Park, having beat them 5-1 here at the group stages of their Uefa Cup winning season.

We had a full strength squad to choose from, meaning Sinisa Lucic could attempt to add to his impressive 10 goals in 4 European ties. icon_eek.gif

Another happy return - 0-0 at half time and I was happy, we'd had the lions share of possession and were beginning to dominate the game. The all Croat forward line of Cop and Lucic blossomed in the 2nd half and we came away from London with a superb 3-2 victory. I'm very proud of this side - we've beaten both European champions in their own backyards and nearly qualified from our group now. icon14.gif

Elsewhere - Inter 3-2 Zenith

We need 1 point from our last 3 games to qualify for the knockout stage.

really good progress Iacovone... it's pretty much in the bag.... Maybe we'll see a croatian tem in the final..... icon_wink.gif

rlipscombe - lets not get too carried away icon_razz.gif

On the Domestic Front 19/20

Just thought I'd keep you updated on the Croatian competitions too.

In the league our record stands at 11-1-1

Amazingly Sibenik are lasting the pace and having played a game more have a record that reads 12-1-1 icon_eek.gif

Their only loss was 4-0 to us. Good to see someone maintaining pace with us. Hopefully it'll stay tight and keep the league interesting. I still think that we'll end up champions. 3rd place is 15 points back by the way so it really is a 2 horse race.

Our 2nd string/kids are doing well in the cup. Just despatched Varteks 4-0 at home and into the third round.

Incidently the man in charge at Sibenik is Zoran Kuntic - some may remember him as being the original manager of Hadjuk Split before we overtook them as the leading side in Croatia. Good to see he's still trying to get one over me, this time with Sibenik. icon_smile.gif

Disappointment flooded the Slavonija Stadium today. In a game that really could have gone either way, it was West Ham keeper Jan Sebak that really kept them in the game. A couple of fortunate goals for Anichebe kept pegging us back and we were unlucky to fall to a 3-2 loss. Thankfully, the injury to Lucic was just a dead leg. Alen Cop bagged another which is promising as he really is starting to fulfill his promise for us.

Elsewhere - Zentith 2-1 Inter

This has kept the group wide open!

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Slavonija 9pts

Zenith 6pts

Inter 4pts

West Ham 4pts

</pre>

Update - SalPa - Finnish League Cup 2012

Well i found out why there is such a huge gap between the friendlies and the start of the season. It because of the Finnish League Cup. Salpa competed this year for the first time ever.

We were serious underdogs but we turned into a suprise package. It was i believe just a taste though of what to expect in the League

------------------------------------------------

Results

------------------------------------------------

GROUP STAGE

> 0:0 IFK Mariehamn H Sat, 11.2.2012

The competition kicked off with a very good draw against current Finnish Champions

> 0:2 TPS A Sat, 18.2.2012

Soundly beaten against the team that hold the record for biggest win over us

> 2:1 Honka H Sat, 24.2.2012 (Johannes Westo, Patrik Lomski)

First win against the team that only avoided relegation by winning the releagation/promotion play-off

> 0:1 FC Inter A Sat, 3.3.2012

Another defeat and its looking less likely for a suprise qualification

> 3:1 FC Haka H Sat, 10.3.2012 (Patrik Lomski 2, Werner Kaitila)

A great victory against a good side. Hope that we may not struggle as much as i thought in the league. Leaves us needing a victory over bottom of the group VPS. A team yet to score in the competition.

> 4:2 VPS A Sat, 17.3.2012 (Tommi Laurila, Johannes Westo, Werner Kaitila 2)

Lauri Dalla Valle is totally ineffectual against a dominant SalPa side.

--------------------------------------------

| Group B |

| Team P W D L GD Pts |

| IFK Mariehamn -- 6 - 3 - 3 - 0 --- 4 -- 12 |

| FC Inter ------- 6 - 3 - 2 - 1 --- 4 -- 11 |

| SalPa ---------- 6 - 3 - 1 - 2 --- 2 -- 10 |

| Honka ---------- 6 - 3 - 1 - 2 --- 4 -- 10 |

----------------------------------------------

| TPS ------------ 6 - 3 - 0 - 3 --- 3 -- 9 |

| FC Haka -------- 6 - 2 - 0 - 4 -- -1 -- 6 |

| VPS ------------ 6 - 0 - 1 - 5 - -16 -- 1 |

QUARTER FINAL

> 2:0 IFK Mariehamn A Sat, 24.3.2012 (Patrik Lomski 2)

A very tough draw in the quaters but we really outplay them all over the park and a brace from Lomski sees us do the unthinkable

SEMI FINAL

> 1:1p FC Lahtie H Wed, 28.3.2012 (Patrik Lomski)

A terrible performance in the penalty shoot out sees us lose a game we should not have lost. They equalised in the 83rd minute and due to us having no players with Penalty attributes above 9 we didnt stand a chance. lost 3:2 on pens.

</pre>

A fantastic performance by the lads in what was actually a very tough tournament. Give us a very good look at what to expect over the next season. In the games we lost, barring the Semi Final we were clearly second best. However we can clearly avoid relegation...hopefully

Originally posted by ManU@oldtrafford:

icon_eek.gifCaerleon AFC - Welsh Premier League - End of 20010-11 Season Report icon_eek.gif

Media Prediction - 4th

Final League Position - 1st Table Euro Cup - 2nd Round Qual

Welsh Cup - 2nd Round

FAW Premier Cup - 2nd Round

Welsh Challenge Cup - Winners

Team | Team Overall Stats | General Team Info

Transfers

Finances

Season Best 11 | Overall Best 11

Manager Info

Fans Player Of Season - Fotheringham

My Player of the Year - Sandy Fotheringham

Top Goalscorer - Sandy Fotheringham

Season Best Players

Gardner - Solid in DM

Morris - Goal Scorer GK

Smith - Best RB You could get, Defends and Attacks Ace

Ward - Solid CB, Had intrest from Liverpool and Blackburn

Harris - Burst in to the First team and will keep his place

Daniels - Great LM Who Wants to go I've got him tied down for a bit but Will have to sell him so will have to look for a LM (I bet won't be half has a good)

Promising Players

Hogg

Wilkinson

History

Season 1 - Welsh Premier League 2nd

Season 2 - Welsh Premier League 2nd & Welsh Challenge Cup

Season 3 - Welsh Premier League 1st & Welsh Challenge Cup

Gundo, info for your table:

1 Domestic Titles

Team Euro Coeff: 0.493

Nation Euro Coeff: 1.665

Hope the Update is ok

anyone want any Screenies just ask icon14.gif

They have gone mad!:

New Stadium

I mean I know I'm doing a good job(six consecutive league titles so far!), but I think they being a bit drastic, now my finances are crippled, I have a 3 million debt icon_mad.gif, on a more harsh note when will I turn pro! I have won 6 titles in a row and won every cup domestically this season and yet no news on us being pro! I don't know how were going to progress without turning pro, I already lost by best DM and ML on a free transfer to some s**t English clubs, and now they just nicked my captain! icon_frown.gif, I still haven't progressed in Europe I usally get a draw in the first leg then ethier go out on away goals or lose in the next! I need to turn pro in order to progress, when will those cu**s realise that!

Slavonija Champions League Update - 1920

Zenith vs Slavonija - A good contest in Russia saw us qualify for the knockout stage icon_biggrin.gif. With one game to go any of the other three sides could qualify so everything was up for grabs.

Elsewhere: Inter 2-1 West Ham

Slavonija vs Inter - Well I didn't want to relax and decided to field a full strength side against Inter. Amazingly we won the game 2-1 and put Inter practically out of the Champions League! icon_eek.gifSinisa Lucic was back with a bang!

Elsewhere - West Ham 0-1 Zenith

This meant that the table finished like this.

Incredibly we have helped knock out both holders of the European cup competitions! Who would have predicted Slavonija to top it and have Zenith follow us through!?

i know, useless hey

think im gonna call it a night with my SalPa game. Played about 7 games and sit mid table with 10 points. Were doing very well but it is alarmingly obvious we lack depth. ive checked the history and we need about 25-30 points for safety

That should be 19/20. icon_rolleyes.gif

The first knockout round has been drawn:

FC Kobenhavn v Roma

R. Madrid v Liverpool

Lyon v Barca

Sporting v Juventus

AEK v Slavonija

Fiorentina v Spartak Moscow

Zenith v Man Utd

Marseille v Valencia

</pre>

icon_cool.gif - Quite pleased with that...the bonus of winning your group icon14.gif

Originally posted by Truegunner:

They have gone mad!:

New Stadium

I mean I know I'm doing a good job(six consecutive league titles so far!), but I think they being a bit drastic, now my finances are crippled, I have a 3 million debt icon_mad.gif, on a more harsh note when will I turn pro! I have won 6 titles in a row and won every cup domestically this season and yet no news on us being pro! I don't know how were going to progress without turning pro, I already lost by best DM and ML on a free transfer to some s**t English clubs, and now they just nicked my captain! icon_frown.gif, I still haven't progressed in Europe I usally get a draw in the first leg then ethier go out on away goals or lose in the next! I need to turn pro in order to progress, when will those cu**s realise that!

I dunno whether to congratulate you or not on that new stadium. icon_razz.gif

The reason I say that is, you need £5mil in the bank to turn pro.

Originally posted by Truegunner:

They have gone mad!:

New Stadium

wow thats great about new stadium same about debit have a good run In Euro would get the cash rolling

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Truegunner:

They have gone mad!:

New Stadium

wow thats great about new stadium shame about debit have a good run In Euro would get the cash rolling </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by cookie15:

After selling my striker Brozik for £1.4 million (not my choice! icon_mad.gif) and my central midfielder Kalchev earlier in the season i needed to reinforce for my squad somewhat. I didn't actually use any of the £143K they gave me as a transfer kitty and opted instead to bring in these 4 players all on frees icon_wink.gif

MC N'Galula A Belgian U21 who has played well pre-season. Could be useful in the future.

MC Laoubi Another useful MC, he was injured in the pre-season and needs a few games to develop. Could be good hopefully!

AMC Ogbonna A Nigerian with an English passport. He will start as a bench player, but who knows he could prove to be essential. His stats are pretty tidy for a 19 year old. He was at Arsenal last season and was released.

The season is about to kick off and we'll see how things go this season! Wish me luck icon_wink.gif

A truly international feel in Skjetten then. icon_biggrin.gif

You are going to struggle getting all them in your match day squad, what with the restrictions on foreigners in Norway?

Kncokbreda Update - 10 League games in

League Table

(Just let me know if that link works please. im not entirely confident it will. I did the "Print Screen" to web page, but i dont think you guys will be able to view it.

Anyway, the long and the short of it is, although im doing ok, 10 games, 6 wins, 4 loss, Portadown are destroying everything before them. 10 games, 10 wins, and only 4 goals conceeded. Not good icon_frown.gif

Ok, i know the link doesnt work now.

Pos Inf Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag G.D. Pts

1st Portadown 10 10 0 0 27 4 +23 30

2nd Glentoran 10 7 1 2 23 9 +14 22

3rd Linfield 10 6 2 2 27 13 +14 20

4th Crusaders 10 5 4 1 12 8 +4 19

5th Knockbreda 10 6 0 4 30 17 +13 18

6th Institute 10 4 3 3 15 15 0 15

7th Distillery 9 4 3 2 16 19 -3 15

8th Ballymena Utd 10 4 2 4 20 18 +2 14

9th Cliftonville 10 4 2 4 15 13 +2 14

10th Dungannon 10 3 4 3 11 14 -3 13

11th Larne 10 3 1 6 7 19 -12 10

12th Lurgan Celtic 9 3 1 5 9 22 -13 10

13th Limavady Utd 10 2 3 5 10 17 -7 9

14th Donegal Celtic 10 2 0 8 13 29 -16 6

15th Ballyclare 10 1 2 7 15 22 -7 5

16th Coleraine 10 0 2 8 12 23 -11 2

Originally posted by Gundo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cookie15:

A truly international feel in Skjetten then. icon_biggrin.gif

You are going to struggle getting all them in your match day squad, what with the restrictions on foreigners in Norway? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair point, but only 2 of them are foreigners! Might send Laoubi out on loan icon_rolleyes.gif

vs AEK

Leg 1 - Well what a result! icon_biggrin.gif. I'm starting to wish all our Champions League games were away from home! We were without Sinisa Lucic the Champions League top goalscorer but Georgi Panayotov stepped up to the plate. He grabbed a brace and MOM and we took a great lead back to Croatia.

Leg 2 - Phew. icon_rolleyes.gif Nearly managed to throw it away. However this result just adds weight to one of the great mysteries of the universe - why are Slavonija unbeatable away from home but very beatable at home!? Strange one. Alen Cop scored another for us taking the plaudits from a disappointing Lucic. So we're through icon_eek.gif How far can this Slavonija run go???

Quarter Final Draw

Roma v R. Madrid

Barcelona v Sporting

Slavonija v Spartak Moscow

Valencia v Man Utd

</pre>

Happy with whatever we get now...just glad to be here! icon_cool.gif

Knockbreda - End of season update - 2012/13 (Season 5) - N. Irish Premier Division

Media Prediction - 7th

Final League Position - 7th

Irish Cup - Runner's Up (v Crusaders)

League Cup - Qtr Final

Antrim Cup - Semi-Final

League Table | League Graph

Team Records | Player Records

Finances

Irish Cup Final - Lost on pens after being 2 up with 15 minutes to go icon_frown.gif

Season Best Eleven | Overall Best Eleven

Team Info | Squad Stats

Euro Ranking - 531st this season, down 26 places.

Transfers In

J Wharton - Striker. Signed as back up, Just in case i get the same fate as last season, Wharton never made an appearance for Knockbreda before being sold.

Pat Spence - Attacking Midfield Left. Initially signed as back up for Williams, but far outshone him in the early stages of the season.

Kyle Magee - GK. I signed 3 Goalies during the transfer window at the beggining of the season, And Kyle was first choice. finished with 6 goals for the club this term, along with a string of great performances.

Chris Jess - CM, Back up for the squad.

John Graham - GK. Just as good as Magee, but didnt make any impact all season.

Steven Gardiner - GK. Back up for the goalkeepers.

Gordon Bostock - Signed at the end of the season, should be good CB for next year.

Paul Smith - Tried to sign him at the start of the campaign, but due to him being 16 he kept signing a new youth contract. Far eclipses any striker in my team, and should be a hit next year.

Superstar's -

Paul Wallace - The superstar yet again. Another great season, scoring in excess of 20 goals in 23 games. Plagued with injury again this season.

Season Summary

Im happy and sad at the same time. It was a success in the sense that I got to a Qtr, semi and final of the three cup competitions, but the league has been a letdown again. Im not entirely sure how i can win it at the first attempt, gain a better squad and then struggle for two years.! I've improved my squad yet again for next year, and hope to mount a title challenge. Portadown run away with the league this season, only dropping off the pace nearer the end of the year, when the title was wrapped up for them. As for my own form, again i had an indifferent start, and never really put together the sort of run that could have got me into the top 3. Very inconsistent, and leaked goals like there was no tommorow. Its something I'll look to improve upon next year.

Club Info -

Paul Wallace

Games: 121

Goals: 111

Assists: 48

MotM: 31

Neil McFarland[i/]

Age 19 (22.5.1994)

Games: 101

Goals: 51

Assists: 28

MotM: 12

History

2010/11 Co-Efficient = 0.109 (500th)

2011/12 Co-Efficient = 0.055 (505th) | Down 5

2012/13 Co-Efficient = 0.000 (531st) | Down 26

Season 1 - N. Ireland Second Division, 2nd place (Promoted)

Season 2 - N. Ireland First Division, 2nd place (Promoted) | N. Ireland Intermediate League Cup Winners

Season 3 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners)

Season 4 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 9th Place

Season 5 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 7th Place | Irish Cup Runner Up.

Manager Stats

Games - 205

Won - 98

Drew - 47

Lost - 60

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Truegunner:

Gundo are we allowed to take over nations aswell as clubs?

no not till you done the Challenge </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure if he wants to manage a nation, he can icon_wink.gif ... it would just void him from the challenge. (sorry, im being picky).

I actually just wanted to say, perhaps create a seperate save, 1 with Club+Nation, and 1 with just club, and play 2 seperate games....

Leg 1 - A pleasing result all in all considering Spartak came out strongly. They controlled the game and are definitely a step up from AEK (they were runners up in the Uefa Cup in 2016). Sinisa Lucic is back amongst the goals which is good to see. Milano the Italian who joined with Paoletti 3 years ago continues his recent remarkable form with the winning goal.

So with the away leg coming up that should be a guaranteed semi final place icon_wink.gif

We shall have to wait and see, but with Spartak having to come out and attack us, it could really help our game plan. C'mon the Slavs!

"Slavonija showed they are no pushovers today"

Damn right!! icon_cool.gif

Leg 2 - This is the first time we've had a 0-0 draw in forever! In fact not since the first game of this season. Well it was just what we needed and despite giving up a fair few shots we dominated the game and never really looked like conceding. icon14.gif

Still just delighted we're in the competition at this late stage. Surely we couldn't win it???

Semi Final Draw

Barcelona v Roma

Valencia v Slavonija</pre>

Away leg first icon_razz.gif

On the Domestic Front

Massive fixture congestion looks like the order of the day - going to have to play the 2nd string in the Croatian Cup and a few league games.

The league is still very interesting. With 7 games to play we are level on points with Sibenik, who amazingly have kept pace with us all season - including beating us at their place icon_eek.gif

So it's still up in the air whether or not we'll win this league but we do have a game in hand to go 3 points clear... icon14.gif

Archived