Actual Position: 2nd

Welsh Cup: 4th Round - 5-2 vs. Bryntirion

Welsh Challenge Cup: Winners! - 4-1 vs. Connah's Quay

FAW Premier Cup: 2nd Round - 1-0 vs. Newport County

Euro Cup: First Qualifying Round - 7-3 agg. vs. Anorthosi

Welsh Premier League: League Table | League Position Graph

Manager Info: Manager Profile | Manager Overview

Afan Lido Info: Club Info Screen | Squad Stats | Finances

Awards: Top Goalscorer - Nicky Ainsley | Player of The Season - Brian Oakes - 2nd | Manager of the Season - Ben Psaila - 2nd | Team of The Season - Five Players | Welsh Player of the Year - Brian Oakes (2nd year running) | Welsh Young Player of the Season - Brian Oakes (2nd year running) | Fans Player of the Year - Nicky Ainsley

Best Eleven

Season Best Eleven

Overall Best Eleven

Players

Nicky Ainsley - 52 goals in 45 apps says it all really.

Jai Furlong - A brilliant strike partner for Ainsley, scoring 38 in 43.

Eugene Larkin - Great on the Wing, scoring 12 and assisting 25. Got his first caps for Northern Ireland and has attracted intrest from Southampton.

Brian Oakes - Had another great season, just not as good as last season - but that's still great.

Wales Season Summary

Season Targets

-Next season I hope to beat TNS in the title race.

-Win another domestic cup.

-Our finances are okay atm, hope to improve them in the near future

All in all great season.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sergent21:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Qst Qual Round and i've got an unknown polish team, 2nd round draw is a Levski, from bulgaria. Who knows, with a bit of luck, i could get to the 3rd round. This is by far the easiest route there atm.

That doesn't seem to bad a start, you never know, bit of luck.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The dream is over some what prematurely this season.

In the dubious "Re-Draw", i got Bosnian outfit Zeljeznicar, and after a woeful away performance, losing 4-1 and lucky for it to be only that, in the home leg only a 0-0 draw could be secured. (I think its the first 0-0 i've been in as Knockbreda manager, I'm going to check icon_smile.gif )

I'm gutted. I feel cheated due to the circumstances. Also, As the date went back before the newgen date, about 5 17 year olds i signed were no longer created, 3 of them had 7* potential, and the other 2 had 6* potential. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Originally posted by Benjaminoo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

unlucky benjy.!

At least you came close this season.! I'm sure with a bit of luck next season, the title will be yours.!

Let's hope so!!

Let's hope the dodgy goings-on in your game don't ruin it ! icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea cheers. Im saving every 2 weeks now, and have it on rolling autosave, just to make sure i've got a few backups if it goes down the pan. Hopefully it was just a minor glitch. icon_smile.gif

WD on that late equaliser too. May be a difficult second leg for you, but lets hope not icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benjaminoo:

We did it!

Thank god for Jai Furlong! icon_biggrin.gif

Congratulations.! Nice dat to get a hat-trick, huh.!

Shame about the player leaving. My board never seem to do that for me. I've had a few £200,000 + Bids for players, but they just let me get on with it. All hail the board icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The good thing is, he wasn't an absolutley key player, but will probably be missed at the back, though I've got an equally good right-back ready to replace him.

I'm just afraid that Larkin will be off the Boro soon.

Knocbreda Update

I've just attempted something i've never done before. I've offered a "low league bonus"

The reason being that, Every season i offer a high league bonus, we win it, then the next year it gets higher.! (55 k to 70k, 70k to 90k, and now from 90k to 130k.!)

I just can't afford that if we win the league. It's going to be interesting what kind of effect this has on the players in the league.! I hope it doesn't cost me a 5th consecutive title. icon_frown.gif

From what I've seen of the High Bonus effect, particularly mercenary players will use it as an excuse to have a sulk for quite a long time - you'll have to put up with a fair bit of disharmony I imagine.

In other news, first four games = 2-1-1 including a 4-3 victory over Llanelli away.

Knocbreda Update

I've just attempted something i've never done before. I've offered a "low league bonus"

The reason being that, Every season i offer a high league bonus, we win it, then the next year it gets higher.! (55 k to 70k, 70k to 90k, and now from 90k to 130k.!)

I just can't afford that if we win the league. It's going to be interesting what kind of effect this has on the players in the league.! I hope it doesn't cost me a 5th consecutive title. icon_frown.gif

I've been doing that for a while too, Low League & Cup bonus, but a high Continental bonus.

In the dubious "Re-Draw", i got Bosnian outfit Zeljeznicar, and after a woeful away performance, losing 4-1 and lucky for it to be only that, in the home leg only a 0-0 draw could be secured. (I think its the first 0-0 i've been in as Knockbreda manager, I'm going to check icon_smile.gif )

I'm gutted. I feel cheated due to the circumstances. Also, As the date went back before the newgen date, about 5 17 year olds i signed were no longer created, 3 of them had 7* potential, and the other 2 had 6* potential. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Is that using FM Scout? Didn't know we could use that...not that I would, but surely it makes it a bit easier doesn't it Nep?

On another note, glad to hear your game didn't permanently crash. Also I've taken to the low league bonus now as well. It had a slight effect, we defintely weren't as convincing as last season but we still won the league. Eventually your class will tell icon14.gif.

FC Baulmes have survived their first season in the Swiss Super League! icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

We also reached the cup final, but standing in our way were the mighty Basel, who had proved too much for us all season and are at the moment simply too good for us icon13.gif

Full update to follow!

Originally posted by iacovone:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Is that using FM Scout? Didn't know we could use that...not that I would, but surely it makes it a bit easier doesn't it Nep?

On another note, glad to hear your game didn't permanently crash. Also I've taken to the low league bonus now as well. It had a slight effect, we defintely weren't as convincing as last season but we still won the league. Eventually your class will tell icon14.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, I've only ever used FMScout once, and that was in FM06 when i was debating CA/PA changes.

I've not used it since, partly because it doesn't get made for a Mac (which is what i use icon_biggrin.gif ), and partly because its against my morals.

When i did a scout report on all the "U-17, Unattached" players, and usually sign anyone my scout gives 5 or more Stars for in P.A. In this case, there were about 40 players i scouted, or gave trials to (English, Welsh and Scottish players come on trial before i attempt to sign them), and a few of these players had 6/7* potential.

Originally posted by mr susan:

FC Baulmes have survived their first season in the Swiss Super League! icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

We also reached the cup final, but standing in our way were the mighty Basel, who had proved too much for us all season and are at the moment simply too good for us icon13.gif

Full update to follow!

Good news mate. Well done on the consolidation.!

something a little odd that i've just come across.

As you all know, I'm manging in N. Ireland, and after 10 seasons, (so, 11 years in game)... AFC Wimbledon's Player Nationality list is as follows.

Anguilla - 3 players

Bermuda - 4 players

Caymen Islands - 1 player

Jamaica - 1 player

Monserat - 1 player

N. Ireland - 2 players

New Zealand - 1 player

Turcs and Caicos Islands - 7 players

British Virgin Islands - 10 players.

Thats bizarre. Not 1 english player in the entire squad, and all of the players are from the little nations? Why would it be this way?

Yep, same with me. They seem to sign all the rejects you don't want.

Originally posted by gaijin:

something a little odd that i've just come across.

As you all know, I'm manging in N. Ireland, and after 10 seasons, (so, 11 years in game)... AFC Wimbledon's Player Nationality list is as follows.

Anguilla - 3 players

Bermuda - 4 players

Caymen Islands - 1 player

Jamaica - 1 player

Monserat - 1 player

N. Ireland - 2 players

New Zealand - 1 player

Turcs and Caicos Islands - 7 players

British Virgin Islands - 10 players.

Thats bizarre. Not 1 english player in the entire squad, and all of the players are from the little nations? Why would it be this way?

Yep, same with me. They seem to sign all the rejects you don't want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't actually have the ability to "want" them yet icon_frown.gif - But when i do, AFC Wimbledon have a few really nice players from them islands, and im sure i'd like to take on a few icon_biggrin.gif

FC Baulmes - Swiss Super League 10/11

Final Position: 8th

Swisscom Cup: Runners-up [FC Basel]

I don't really have an awful lot to say about this season. We never really looked in danger of relegation until May, and by then it was just a case of dragging ourselves over the finish line.

Our cup run was the main highlight, with us reaching the final after a favourable draw in every round. In the first round we faced non-leaguers FC Bure, in the second and third round Challenge League opposition in La Chaux de Fonds and Lausanne respectively, the Quarter-Final took us to Schaffhausen, who were relegated last season and finally in the Semis we faced our first Super League opposition, Servette.

An unexpected side effect of that cup run is a place in the UEFA Cup next season, so my first European campaign beckons. Still semi-pro however, but we'll see if this changes after the reset date. If not then we could be facing a hard season, unable to attract sufficient quality with Europe and strong ex Super League sides returning to the league next year. In addition, 3 first team regulars have decided that they're much too good for this tinpot club and signed contracts elsewhere. Thankfully they probably won't be missed - 2 FRED strikers that were responsible for our shocking goals tally (worst in the league) and a less than convincing defender... but on the other hand they were the best we had, and what if we can't attract any better?

FC Baulmes History:

2010/11: 8th Super League (National Cup EC Entry)

2009/10: 2nd Challenge League (Promoted)

2008/09: 5th Challenge League

Swiss UEFA Coefficient: 21.475 (18th) [ 1 | 3 | 1 | ]

Originally posted by 442to445:

From what I've seen of the High Bonus effect, particularly mercenary players will use it as an excuse to have a sulk for quite a long time - you'll have to put up with a fair bit of disharmony I imagine.

In other news, first four games = 2-1-1 including a 4-3 victory over Llanelli away.

good start!! icon14.gif hope things go well for you in Wales. it's a nice place to manage... icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by mr susan:

FC Baulmes - Swiss Super League 10/11

Final Position: 8th

Swisscom Cup: Runners-up [FC Basel]

I don't really have an awful lot to say about this season. We never really looked in danger of relegation until May, and by then it was just a case of dragging ourselves over the finish line.

Our cup run was the main highlight, with us reaching the final after a favourable draw in every round. In the first round we faced non-leaguers FC Bure, in the second and third round Challenge League opposition in La Chaux de Fonds and Lausanne respectively, the Quarter-Final took us to Schaffhausen, who were relegated last season and finally in the Semis we faced our first Super League opposition, Servette.

An unexpected side effect of that cup run is a place in the UEFA Cup next season, so my first European campaign beckons. Still semi-pro however, but we'll see if this changes after the reset date. If not then we could be facing a hard season, unable to attract sufficient quality with Europe and strong ex Super League sides returning to the league next year. In addition, 3 first team regulars have decided that they're much too good for this tinpot club and signed contracts elsewhere. Thankfully they probably won't be missed - 2 FRED strikers that were responsible for our shocking goals tally (worst in the league) and a less than convincing defender... but on the other hand they were the best we had, and what if we can't attract any better?

FC Baulmes History:

2010/11: 8th Super League (National Cup EC Entry)

2009/10: 2nd Challenge League (Promoted)

2008/09: 5th Challenge League

Swiss UEFA Coefficient: 21.475 (18th) [ 1 | 3 | 1 | ]

Congrats on avoiding the dreaded drop. icon14.gif If it was anything like my experience with Randaberg it feels almost as good as winning a said league, or maybe thats just my crazy opinion. icon_biggrin.gif

SalPa MidSeason Update - 2015 - Finland

Well half way through the year and we sit comfortably in 5th place. We well of the pace set by MyPa who are even 7 pts clear of 2nd place.

We had a dismal start to the season after winning 5-3 in our opening game (league cup). We then lost the other 5 league cup games convincingly and the first three games of the season. We then scraped a 4-3 win away at Honka in injury time and have not looked back.

Were also through to the quarter finals where were playing Tampere Utd who we havent beaten in 9 previous attemps

W: 24 D: 4 L: 2

Still not good enough to win the title. icon_frown.gif

Why is it, that when you get better the teams around you do as well? Annoyed by the fact, in previous seasons around 64 would get you the title. The points needed to win just keeps getting higher. I bettered last year's total by 8 points, but I get nothing.

I guess I won't win the league until I release Simon Fenton from his cage. icon_smile.gif

Ah well, at least I have a cup-final to look forward to.

one of my facegens is the spitting image of one of my mates, its scary how much they look alike

On a side note were challenging for a european place. I think top of the league qualifies for champions league qualifiers and 2nd and 3rd get Uefa with 4th getting the Euro Vase but im not sure yet. I know there is one European cup birth, 2 Uefa, and one Euro Vase

On a side note Patrick Lagerblom has just netted his 30th of the season

Originally posted by gaijin:

W: 24 D: 4 L: 2

Still not good enough to win the title. icon_frown.gif

Why is it, that when you get better the teams around you do as well? Annoyed by the fact, in previous seasons around 64 would get you the title. The points needed to win just keeps getting higher. I bettered last year's total by 8 points, but I get nothing.

I guess I won't win the league until I release Simon Fenton from his cage. icon_smile.gif

Ah well, at least I have a cup-final to look forward to.

Unlucky dude. I didn't find that the teams around me got better.

Last 4 season, (I won the division each year)

1st - 77 points

2nd - 55 points

1st - 79 points

2nd - 64 points

1st - 81 points

2nd - 65 points

1st - 84 points

2nd - 60 points

So as you can see, i've never needed more than 66 points to win the title.

Another interesting thing is, the gap between 2nd to 4th is usually only a few points, but from 4th to 5th, theres usually a massive gap of over 10 points, sometimes more than 20.!

Annihilator

What was/is your longest winning streak in the league? I know it's at least 30, due to the 30 win season, but I'd like to know what i'm up against.! I'm currently at win 23 in a row in the league, (7 this season, 16 last season), and just wanna know how far i gotta go icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Annihilator666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iacovone:

The in-game scout/coach reports use 1 to 7 stars to rate potential. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep I can see that now, must have misinterpreted the * when I saw it icon_rolleyes.gif

Bosko go and grab that Euro spot!

Update - SalPa - End of Season - 2014

Fourth Season in the top flight and more impressive progress. We gaurenteed a place in the Euro Vase minumum with our 3-0 win over FC Haka on the final day of the season whilst 3rd place rivals Tampere Utd lost away to Honka. This could well be upgraded if TPS win the Finnish Cup as they have already taken the first UEFA Cup birth. Im only making assumptions that the place then goes to third in the league and not the cup runners up. My finincial situation has seriously deteriarated over the last two seasons. We do not own our stadium and this is causing serious problems financially

Some Screenies

------------------------------------------------

MANAGER

Argurios Morningstar Profile

The board have assured me contract negotiations will start asap

Confidence

CLUB

Squad

Transfers

Finances

We have lost just short of £200k over the last two seasons. At this rate we are doomed

PLAYERS

Top Scorer - Patrick Lagerblom

Patrick Lagerblom wins is the clubs top scorer for the second year running

My Player of the Season - Patrick Lagerblom

...and with 14 assists to add to his goals i cant deny that he was our best player this season

HIGHLIGHTS

8 League Games Unbeaten

8 league games unbeaten after losing to TPS 5-3. Blemished by the cup loss to Tampere Utd. This run catapulted us up to the top 4

SalPa 2 - 1 MyPa-47

A big win over eventual Champions MyPa-47, infront of a TV Audience too which makes the 783 attendence even more impressive

LEAGUE

Odds / 40 - 1

Prediction / 10th

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

---------------------------------------------------------------

| Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts |

|C 1 - MyPa --------- 26 - 18 -- 5 -- 3 - 51 - 33 -- 18 - 59 |

-------------------------------------------------------------------

| 2 - TPS ---------- 26 - 18 -- 4 -- 4 - 56 - 24 -- 32 - 58 |

| 3 - SalPa -------- 26 - 14 -- 6 -- 6 - 61 - 41 -- 20 - 48 |

| 4 - Tampere Utd -- 26 - 14 -- 6 -- 6 - 48 - 31 -- 17 - 48 |

-------------------------------------------------------------------

|R 14 - KooTeePee ---- 26 -- 2 -- 3 - 21 - 19 - 71 - -52 -- 9 |

</pre>

Our first ever European Qualification place. Snatched from the grasps of Tampere Utd on the final day of the season. TPS and Tampere Utd seem to be the two big boys in the league. They are always there or there abouts and they are the only two teams i seem to have serious problems against. Ive never beaten Tampere in 11 attempts and ive only beaten TPS once in about 17 attempts.

CUP

> 6:0 TUS A Thu, 13.5.2015 Finnish Cup 4th Rnd

> 5:2 KOO-VEE A Sun, 16.6.2015 Finnish Cup 5th Rnd

> 4:1 Spartak K A Wed, 24.6.2015 Finnish Cup 6th Rnd

> 3:0 KaPa A Wed, 1.6.2015 Finnish Cup 7th Rnd

> 0:3 Tampere Utd A Wed, 23.9.2015 Finnish Cup Qtr Finals

</pre>

Knocked out once again by Tampere Utd. They are a real bogey team and i think the only team in the top flight i have never beaten. Also we always seem to be drawn away from home. I dont think we have played a single home game in the cup.

FUTURE

Well Johannes Westo decided midseason he no longer wants to leave and he asked to withdraw his transfer request. I accepted and allthough we could use the cash im glad he has changed his mind. Next season we have a European campaign to prepare for. If its Euro Vase then it will be during the season but if its UEFA cup then the majority will be post season. Im just hoping for a little run for the prize money as we are in real need of some cash. A takeover or a new stadium would be nice this winter. I think we will just have to pick up some free transfers in the winter to strenthen our squad.

HISTORY

LEAGUE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Year DIV Pos P W D L F A Gd Pts |

| 2015 -- Prm ------ 3 ---------- 26 - 14 -- 6 --- 6 - 61 - 41 -- 20 - 48 | (Euro Vase)

| 2014 -- Prm ------ 7 ---------- 26 -- 8 - 10 --- 8 - 54 - 47 --- 7 - 34 |

| 2013 -- Prm ----- 11 ---------- 26 -- 3 - 12 -- 11 - 37 - 56 - -19 - 21 |

| 2012 -- Prm ----- 12 ---------- 26 -- 6 -- 5 -- 15 - 42 - 55 - -13 - 23 |

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

| 2011 -- 1st ------ 1 ---------- 26 - 20 -- 3 --- 3 - 74 - 23 -- 51 - 63 | (Promoted)

| 2010 -- 1st ------ 3 ---------- 26 - 13 -- 7 --- 6 - 57 - 38 -- 19 - 46 |

| 2009 -- 1st ------ 6 ---------- 26 - 11 -- 8 --- 7 - 39 - 27 -- 12 - 41 |

| 2008 -- 1st ----- 11 ---------- 26 -- 8 -- 4 -- 14 - 33 - 49 - -16 - 28 |

CUP

------------------------

| Year Div Rnd |

------------------------

| 2015 -- Prm ----- Qtrs |

| 2014 -- Prm ----- 4th |

| 2013 -- Prm ----- 6th |

| 2012 -- Prm ----- Semi |

--------------------------

| 2011 -- 1st ----- 4th |

| 2010 -- 1st ----- 4th |

| 2009 -- 1st ----- 5th |

| 2008 -- 1st ----- 4th |

------------------------

</pre>

SalPa, Finnish Premier Division Huge Update

As I had last left you, it was 2012, and SalPa had Finnished (pun intended) out of the relegation spots in our first year in Premier League. Well, long story short, it’s now January in 2018.

2013:

League Table 2013

We crashed out in the Group stage of the League Cup, and went out in our first match of the Finnish Cup, to an amateur team.

2014:

League Table 2014

Again, we didn’t get out of the Group stages of the League Cup, and went out in our first match of the Finnish Cup to a First Division team.

2015:

League Table 2015

We haven’t been able to get out of the Group stages in the League Cup, and this year was no exception. However, we were able to put together a bit of a run in the Finnish Cup, and get to the final. No big deal, but we did win. Not that we got into Europe or anything. Oh wait! Europe next year!

2016:

League Table 2016

The trend continued as we couldn’t get out of the League Cup Group stage. We went out on penalties to an amateur team in our first game in the Finnish Cup, after drawing 4-4. However, all this was simply a blip on our radar, because the real excitement was due to our entry into the UEFA Cup this year. In the First Round Qualifying match we were drawn against Albanian outfit Vllaznia. In the home leg, we stunned the Albanians to take a dominate 2-0 win. The away leg was not much different, and we were able to steal a 1-0 win. We had passed our first test, taking a 3-0 win over a favored Albanian side. Our reward for winning saw us drawn against Ukrainian club Dnipro. My heart dropped as they were heavily favored and a very strong side. The first leg away saw us steal all three points with a 2-1 win. It would all mean for naught if we couldn’t pull a result in our home leg. We held strong in front of a sell out crowd of 798 fans and recorded a 0-0 draw, and had progressed to the First Round of the UEFA Cup! The dream had been realized. We were still high on our success when we were drawn against German giants Dortmund. Could we pull another massive upset? No, no we couldn’t. We were demolished 5-1 in the away leg and 4-0 in our home leg. Regardless, I was happy with my boys and we received a nice chunk of change to help aide our club. Our reputation will increase, and more talent will be available to us. Good stuff all around. Unfortunately, we won’t be in Europe next year.

2017:

League Table 2017

All the tumblers fell into place this year. We were able to get out of the group stages in the League Cup, and even progressed to the semi finals where we went out on penalties to TPS. We also got to the semi finals in the Finnish Cup, but were dumped out unceremoniously. Our league form was excellent, and only missed out on the title because we lost to the eventual winners MyPa. Second place means that get into the UEFA Cup next year.

2018:

League Table 2018

We finished second for the second year in a row. MyPa dominated again this year, with us nipping at their heels. We were only four points behind them with 6 games to go, but when we hosted them at our stadium, they took the 3 points, and we lost the next game as well. We picked it up from there, but still finished far from the first spot. UEFA Cup again next year. We got to the quarter finals of the Finnish Cup and semi finals of the League Cup. Our UEFA Cup run started with Liechtenstein club Vaduz. Despite dominating both legs, we were only able to progress on away goals, after tying 1-1 at home and 2-2 away. We drew Swiss club Thun in the second qualifying round. The first leg away saw us lose 3-1. It would have only been 2-1, but a vital mistake by my defense allowed Thun a stoppage time goal that put things out of reach. The home leg saw a sell out crowd of over 5500. What followed was a game by two sides who took very few chances, and the result was a deserved 0-0 draw. Not an extremely encouraging match, but still, participating in Europe is always a good experience. We lost our best player on a free transfer at the end of this year to Lillestrom. He has played incredibly for us, and has recently obtained his first cap. He has recently attracted the interest of Udinese and Lillestrom, and I’m extremely distraught that he is leaving. He is one of the main reasons we have had the success we’ve had. I won’t be able to replace him any time soon. He also won defender of the year.

For the table

Club Coefficient 2.970 (414th place)

Nation Coefficient 9.000 (33rd place)

Other notes: I’ve been in debt since I’ve taken over, and recently it has gotten down to more than a million dollars in debt. The board has provided many cash injections. Our debt it no doubt due in large part to my board’s decision to build a new $11 million dollar stadium when I was already a few hundred grand in debt. However, we couldn’t upgrade our old 800 seat stadium because we didn’t own it. Our new stadium holds 5518 people, which helps, but we still aren’t filling out the stadium, but were slowly climbing out of debt. Our debt has caused us to be unable to re-sign some of our star players. Were still semi-pro, but that isn’t surprising considering only one club in Finland is pro. I’ve had four players called into the National team squad in the past few games, but only two have gotten caps. Still, it is encouraging. I’m still not able to scout beyond Finland, and as a result, I only have two foreign players, both of which came from other clubs in Finland. One is a backup; the other is an awesome Russian keeper. We won’t be able to compete on a European level until we can scout elsewhere. Long live the Swans!

Boskovic, seems like your doing well with SalPa as well. I'll race you to the Champions League title.

Originally posted by 442to445:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by happy slappy:

Possible bug?

My stadium was only 500 when the board decided to upgrade, but now its 7455?

When did they put in the extra 7k seats?

They didn't, that's just the number of builders sitting idle on their backsides trying to pretend they're building your expansion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least they're getting charged too, in my last game (Champions League Qualifying Round) we received £120k from gate receipts.

icon_eek.gif

Archived