Romanian Cup - Board Expectations - 2nd Rnd

Actual Finish - 4th Rnd

Records and Info. - Club Info

Squad

Finances

Player Records

Team Records

Transfers

The main focus of the league was to survive. Thankfully we achieved the target but my strikers were firing blanks and the rest of the team didn't actually help out with many goals. This will hopefully be something that wil change next season with new signings that i have managed to secure from the Romanian 1st League, i have mainly been able to get these because i am in fact already professional! The league went down to the wire and it was still possible to have been relegated on the last day of the season however i won the last game putting my mind at ease.

The Romanian Cup certainly helped out my finances over the course of the season. I was slowly working my way into debt at the start of the season but with 3 games away at non-league teams i happened to be drawn in the first round that the 1st Leaguers come in and the game was played at a neutral ground meaning that i got a whole lot of revenue from it. The only problem was that i lost that game subsequently ending any big money winning games and i again slowly trickled down into debt again towards the end of the season.

The board are giving me another 3 seasons, by which time they want the second division WON!

I don't have many exciting prospects in the team, apart from my 6k record signing of a Ukraine centre mid Roman Duda.

Also I have decided that i am going to do a Bucharest team watch because they are a quite a few that play in the leagues.

1st League:

- Dinamo Bucharest - 07/08 finished 3rd

- 08/09 finished 6th

- Rapid Bucharest - 07/08 finished 2nd

- 08/09 finished 1st

- Steaua Bucharest - 07/08 finished 1st

- 07/08 finished 2nd

2nd League Group 1:

- Progresul Bucharest - 07/08 finished 9th

- 08/09 finished 9th

- Sportul Bucharest - 07/08 finished 7th

- 08/09 finished 12th

2nd League Group 2:

- Dodu Bucuresti - 07/08 finished N/A

- 08/09 finished 14th

The non-league sides from Bucharest i feel may start to flood into the second league now, the teams that may get promoted are:

- Rocar Bucharest

- Inter Gaz Burcharest

- Juventus Bucharest

- Poli Tim Bucharest

- SF M.Lacatus Bucuresti

- Aversa Bucuresti

decent first season Flashman icon14.gif survival is always the target first season, and anything is a bonus. the fact you are professional is a bonus, which should hopefully help you improve fairly quickly, especially in the second division.

keep up the good work!!

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dinas Powys FC - Welsh Premier League - 09/10 - Season Review

Media Prediction: 10th

Position: 4th

Won: 20, Drawn 6, Lost 8

Goals For: 58, Goals Against: 38

Goal Difference: +20

InterToto Cup: 2nd Round

Welsh Cup: 3rd Round

Welsh Challenge Cup: Semi-Finals

FAW Premier Cup: Quarter-Final

After a heady first season in the Welsh Premier League, Dinas faced an early, rude awakening in to their second season after a brief expedition in to Europe, where having beaten Faroese opposition in the first round, they were humbled by the Portuguese side Maritimo, ultimately losing 8-1 on aggregate.

Struggling for form and consistency in the league and never capable of putting a good run together the team hit the top ten, wobbling around for some months as they tried to play their way back to success.

It was only in the last couple of months the team put a spirited run together, suddenly finding their feet and the ability to hit teams where it hurt and going twelve games unbeaten and rising to fourth.

One point behind TNS, for another stab at the InterToto, they needed TNS to drop points and win on the final day of the season. John Wood returned finally, last season's top scorer, from a broken leg and made his mark, scoring after only 20 seconds to secure a good 4-2 win but with TNS hitting two goals just after the hour away at Bangor, it was all irrelevant.

Table

Graph

Players

David Stroud - Dinas' answer to Steven Gerrard, after a good but unremarkable first season last year, the box to box midfielder made his presence felt weighing in with eleven goals to be second highest scorer. Eleven assists too, and his sheer presence make him my player of the year.

Matthew Lee - Last years pick of the free transfers, whilst he's never lived up to all the hype, suffering particularly from the teams lack of form and ability to grab games by the scruff of the neck, he still made his mark and was the leading Marksman this year. A twenty-five yard turning volley his most spectacular contribution of the season.

John Connolly - Another regen picked up for his stats and has shown spectactular promise in the reserves. A handful of first team appearances, in which he didn't particularly shine, but a single goal against Connor's Quay helped the team in a good cup run.

Definitely one to watch in 10/11

Hopes for Next Season

i) More consistency, especially against lesser teams. Played well against Llanelli and TNS, beating them both but struggled against teams less willing to play football.

ii) Improve Defence and GK. Chrisbackhouse, although he got his first goal this season, is error prone, doesn't marshal his back four well and lacks the concentration to ever make me feel 'safe'.

iii) A trophy, any will do!

Oh and TNS are sniffing round after me.

Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bnek:

Hurrah my scouts can now go and scout worldwide! icon_smile.gif

Even after winning the CL three times with Kilmore Rec last time they would only let me scout in Europe icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The new areas i could scout only appeared once i deleted all the previous scouting reports from each staff member.

Originally posted by bnek:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bnek:

Even after winning the CL three times with Kilmore Rec last time they would only let me scout in Europe icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The new areas i could scout only appeared once i deleted all the previous scouting reports from each staff member. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting, I'll have to try that out if I ever get in that situation again.

Originally posted by Liverpudlian1984:

Does anyone know the promotion/relegation date for the icelandic league?

Here you go;

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> League re-set dates

Austria - 23rd June.

Belarus - 10th February.

Belgium - 29th June.

Bulgaria - 29th June.

Croatia - 18th June.

Czech Republic - 28th June.

Denmark - 5th July.

Finland - 7th January.

Greece - 19th June.

Hungary - 19th June.

Iceland - 20th January.

Ireland - 5th January.

Israel -

N.Ireland - 29th April.

Norway - 18th January.

Poland - 28th June.

Romania -

Russia - 26th December.

Serbia - 9th July.

Slovakia - 28th June.

Slovenia - 28th June.

Sweden - 25th December.

Switzerland - 18th June.

Turkey - 19th June.

Ukraine - 18th June.

Wales - 18th June. </pre>

The draw has just been made for the First Qualifying round of the EURO Cup.

SalPa will host Lech Poznan of Poland in the first leg

They are a 'grey' team so im a bit worried to be honest but we are disposing of Finnish 'grey' teams quite easily in the cup now a days. I think this may be a different kettle of fish tho.

Anyway, SalPa's very first European Adventure is about to begin

Knockbreda - End of season update - 2018/19 (Season 11) - N. Irish Premier Division

Firstly....

500 Games - I've broken the 500 game barrier. Got a nice news article to let me know icon_smile.gif

Media Prediction - 1st

Final League Position - 1st (WINNERS.!)

Champions League - Qual. 1st Round (Last year, 2nd Round) - I feel cheated. The game crashed after the draw, and the re-load was before the draw icon_frown.gif

Irish Cup - Semi-Final (Last year, Winners) - Amazingly I didn't lose to a "grey" team. Lost on Pen's to Crusaders.

League Cup - Winner's (v Limavady) (Last year, Winners)

Antrim Cup - Winner's (v Dunmurry Rec) (Last year, Semi-Final)

All Ireland Cup - Final - Amazing behaviour. 4 Group wins, and a semi-final ET win, after being 2-0 DOWN with 10 minutes to go.!

N. Irish Premier Division - League Table | League Graph

League New's - I've just completed my second season in succession without a loss. Unfortunately, the clean 30 game win streak eluded me, finishing with 29 wins and 1 draw icon_frown.gif

Best Elevens - Season Best Eleven | Overall Best Eleven

Co-Efficients - Knockbreda (Down 9) | N. Ireland (Up 3)

Awards -

Manager of the Year - Craig Douglas

Player of the Year - Paul "Warlock" Wallace

Young Player of the Year - Paul Noble

N. Irish Player of the Year - Paul "Warlock" Wallace

Top League Goal Scorer - Paul "Warlock" Wallace - 42 Goals

Other Info -

Team Info

Finances

Manager Info

Manager Overview

Squad Stats

Team Records | Player Records

Superstar's -

Kevin Walker - The latest young striker to grace knockbreda. hit 31 goals this season, and has a total of 77 goals for Knocbreda, in just 3 seasons.

Paul "Warlock" Wallace - Another GREAT season. 62 goals for the striker, taking him ever closer to the 500 tally i so desperately want him to get. Dubbed "Warlock" this season, derived by a game where he was injured in the first minute, (Green Injury), but i kept him on, despite him only having 23 fitness rating, and he went on to score 4.! icon_smile.gif I thought he Went through War to get the hat-trick, And a piece of commentary said his display was Magical. Put the two together and you get Warlock (for those of you who are unaware, a Warlock is like a Magician.) icon_smile.gif

Season Summary

A Great season. Despite being duped in the Champs League AGAIN, I managed to make my way to the Final of the All Ireland Cup. Never did I imagine i would get that far, this early on in my career. Hopefully I'll repeat the feat next season.! Unlucky to get knocked out of the Irish Cup, and equally unlucky not to win every game this season. icon_frown.gif

Club Info -

Paul Wallace

Games: 389

Goals: 457

Assists: 160

MotM: 130

History

2010/11 Co-Efficient = 0.109 (500th)

2011/12 Co-Efficient = 0.055 (505th) | Down 5

2012/13 Co-Efficient = 0.000 (531st) | Down 26

2013/14 Co-Efficient = 0.000 (530th) | Up 1

2014/15 Co-Efficient = 0.116 (511th) | Up 19

2015/16 Co-Efficient = 0.165 (508th) | Up 3

2016/17 Co Efficient = 0.275 (523rd) | Down 15

2017/18 Co-Efficient = 0.440 (510th) | Up 13

2018/19 C0-Efficient = 0.440 (519th) | Down 9

Season 1 - N. Ireland Second Division, 2nd place (Promoted)

Season 2 - N. Ireland First Division, 2nd place (Promoted) | N. Ireland Intermediate League Cup Winners

Season 3 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners)

Season 4 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 9th Place

Season 5 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 7th Place | Irish Cup Runner Up.

Season 6 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Irish Cup Winner.

Season 7 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners)

Season 8 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Antrim Trophy Winners, League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 9 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Antrim Trophy Winners, League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 10 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 11 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners

Manager Stats

Games - 524

Won - 353

Drew - 75

Lost - 96

Gundo, for your table

Domestic Title x 7

Club Co-Efficient, 519th

Nation Co-Efficient, 45th

Grats NepentheZ! Sounds like you're smacking them left right and center, just a shame that CL draw bugged or I have a strange feeling you would have been laughing.

Oh, before I forget:

Thirty-two to go

Picked up a couple of regens who look very nice indeed. Stroud... he's not Gerrard, trust me. I have somebody else who might just be though!

Feyenoord deliver a body blow

This came completely out of the blue. I was hoping to keep hold of Levola atleast till his 20s. I think they are having a laugh at a £200k price tag, more like £1million.

You can see by the goals he is scoring im gonna miss him if he goes but im going to offer him to clubs for £2.5 million and see what happens

Originally posted by Flashman's School Days:

The non-league sides from Bucharest i feel may start to flood into the second league now, the teams that may get promoted are:

- Rocar Bucharest

- Inter Gaz Burcharest

- Juventus Bucharest

- Poli Tim Bucharest

- SF M.Lacatus Bucuresti

- Aversa Bucuresti

Marius Lacatus is a legend icon14.gif.

Never knew he had a team named after him.

Good start in Romania anyway.

And unlucky again iacovone icon_frown.gif.

SalPa Midseason Update

Were currently sitting in 4th place. We are on a bit of a winning streak at the moment of about 4/5 games. This includes a massive 8-0 away win over FC Inter. I said pre season its our games against Tampere Utd, MyPa-47 and TPS. Well we drew with Tampere after going ahead. Lost to MyPa after going ahead and lost to TPS after going 2-0 up. Not too good so far. The TPS game was the most annoying as we were walking it then Jonni Kettunen was sent off for an off the ball incident and we went on to lose 7-4.

Our next game is the European Qualifier so im looking forward to it

Originally posted by ghostwriter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flashman's School Days:

- Rocar Bucharest

- Inter Gaz Burcharest

- Juventus Bucharest

- Poli Tim Bucharest

- SF M.Lacatus Bucuresti

- Aversa Bucuresti

And unlucky again iacovone icon_frown.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see some blokes called Gaz and Tim also got teams named after them, nice. icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by bnek:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ghostwriter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flashman's School Days:

- Rocar Bucharest

- Inter Gaz Burcharest

- Juventus Bucharest

- Poli Tim Bucharest

- SF M.Lacatus Bucuresti

- Aversa Bucuresti

And unlucky again iacovone icon_frown.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see some blokes called Gaz and Tim also got teams named after them, nice. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL.!

SalPa 1 - 0 Lech

A good win in SalPa's first ever european outing. A MotM award for Kouppala along with a goal. Not bad considering i only played him by accident. Anyway, we were outplayed for large parts of the first half but came out all guns blazing in the second and managed to get our reward with his goal. Im not worried that we cant score in the return leg in Poland but our defenece has never been too good so we will just have to wait till the night to see how things happen.

Originally posted by rlipscombe:

Goals! Goals! Goals!

i can only imagine what Alan Hansen would have said about this game!! icon_eek.gif one for the neutrals i think... icon_biggrin.gif

it would be fair to say i think i used all my goals in that game... hardly scored that in my next 4 matches... icon_frown.gif the wheels are wobbling a bit on the wagon... will they fall off?? we'll see next week as i'm away this weekend so no Caerleon time... icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by endtime:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Apart from £5,000,000 in the bank, what else can make me go Pro? I've won the title 6 times in a row now, and really need to go pro to go further in Europe.!

A tycoon takeover icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish. 11 years and not a hint of a takeover in the entire game yet, not just my team.

Do these N. Irish boards not sell on or what.!

Oddly, i've also never been offered aanother job. Despite being classed as a "world class" manager, i get no club or national offers. icon_confused.gif

Well, the other clubs are probably too small to offer jobs to a world class manager. If you look at former N. Irish managers, you'll see that they went on to manage far bigger clubs; in my game, I had two guys win something like 5 Icelandic championships and then get a job at AC Milan or Bayern.

Brestnik Season 2019/2020

Champions!!!

A record-breaking season which saw us finish the campaign unbeaten and win the title by 15 points.

Our European adventure was a disappointment. A 5-2 win at Sporting Lisbon and a draw at home with Liverpool gave us room for optimism. A late defeat against Anderlecht was followed up by a point in Belgium, defeats against Sporting and Liverpool though meant we finished bottom of the group.

Financially the club has reached new heights, over £12m worth of talent was sold during the season and coupled with European money has meant we are now financially secure.

Keymen

Milen Angelov - the youngster again formed a solid partnership with Jabarica.

Kostas Anastasopoulos - the Greek striker arrived mid-season from Levski Sofia and proved a hit.

Antonio Russo - another productive season for the Italian in front of goal.

Club Info Squad

Transfers

Coefficients

Club 69th 33.925

Nation 19th 21.000

With just four games to go we are just 5 points off the leaders and sitting in 3rd place. This weekend top play second in a game which will probably see the winners go onto win the league and hopefully the losers to lose form giving me chance to go above them and take 2nd. If its a draw however and we manage a win then it will take us to 3 points from the top and in with an outside chance of taking the title

Originally posted by Boskovic:

With just four games to go we are just 5 points off the leaders and sitting in 3rd place. This weekend top play second in a game which will probably see the winners go onto win the league and hopefully the losers to lose form giving me chance to go above them and take 2nd. If its a draw however and we manage a win then it will take us to 3 points from the top and in with an outside chance of taking the title

good luck!! icon14.gif

Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

The new areas i could scout only appeared once i deleted all the previous scouting reports from each staff member. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting, I'll have to try that out if I ever get in that situation again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he is right, i could only scout Ukraine and Serbia when i moved up and still could only, until i removed reports because they were old and no use and then Romania also appeared lol

Caerleon AFC - Welsh Premier League - End Of Season 2011-12

Media Prediction: 2nd

Final League Position - 1st (Winners)

Champions League - Qual. 1st Round

Welsh Cup: Runners-Up Beat on pegs

Welsh Challenge Cup: Winners (3rd Time In a Row)

FAW Premier Cup: Semi-Finals

Table

Team | General Team Info | Team Overall Stats |

Finances |

Transfers

Team Info | Manager Info

Season Best 11 | Overall Best 11

My best season so far should of add the Welsh cup we had 30 shots and they had 5 icon_eek.gif

As you can see I had to sell my some of my best players as the chairman stepped-in but I manager to get a 1mil on one I just wish I got a bit more for them.

The Stadium is getting 128 seats add icon_biggrin.gif

I have just gone Pro and I don't have 5mil in the bank

Manager Of Year:- Me

Player of the year:- Marc Williams

Top Goal Scorer:- Marc Williams

Fans player of the Year:- Marc Williams

Wales Footballer of the year:- Marc Williams

Marc Williams vote best Welsh player of the season and he not even in the full squad of Wales

Here are my nationalties of my team

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

British Virgin Islands 3

Bulgaria 1

Cayman Island 3

England 4

Ireland 2

Northen Ireland 1

jamaica 1

Scotland 1

Wales 4

</pre>

History

Season 1 - Welsh Premier League 2nd

Season 2 - Welsh Premier League 2nd & Welsh Challenge Cup

Season 3 - Welsh Premier League 1st & Welsh Challenge Cup

Season 4 - Welsh Premier League 1st & Welsh Challenge Cup

Avg Att

Season 1 470

Season 2 365

Season 3 391

Season 4 689

</pre>

Gundo, info for your table:

Coefficients

Domestic Title x 2

Club 459th 0.550

Nation 45th 1.499

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by endtime:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Apart from £5,000,000 in the bank, what else can make me go Pro? I've won the title 6 times in a row now, and really need to go pro to go further in Europe.!

A tycoon takeover icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish. 11 years and not a hint of a takeover in the entire game yet, not just my team.

Do these N. Irish boards not sell on or what.!

Oddly, i've also never been offered aanother job. Despite being classed as a "world class" manager, i get no club or national offers. icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe down to the fact you are at the biggest club in the league, you don't have any the big nations loaded, so the leagues don't play, and due to this i've never seen them sack managers, so never look to hire, the game never offers you a job in an unplayable league, where would the fun be in that eh? icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Boskovic:

Lech 4 - 0 SalPa

Well the second leg goes badly and we are taught a lesson in how to play football by the poles. A 4 - 1 aggregate loss in our first attempt. Its looking like qualification for next year is going to be tight so we may not be back next season

I assume they are an all "grey" team? Great result in your 1-0 win from the 1st leg, I did however know you'd be up against it in the away leg. The reason being is because each pre-season since we've been in the top flight we've made frequent tours of Poland and Lech in particular have proved difficult to beat.

Originally posted by rlipscombe:

good luck!! icon14.gif

Thanks

Originally posted by Gundo:

I assume they are an all "grey" team? Great result in your 1-0 win from the 1st leg, I did however know you'd be up against it in the away leg. The reason being is because each pre-season since we've been in the top flight we've made frequent tours of Poland and Lech in particular have proved difficult to beat.

yeah they were all grey. They did indeed look a very good side in both legs. We were lucky to take the win in the first leg and the odds were stacked against us in the second leg away.

Two games to go and results have gone our way so far. Tampere Utd who were second beat TPS who were top to go top themselves and leave us two points behind TPS with 3 games left. Then TPS drew with HJK who are the other big team and the only Finnish Professional club whilst we beat IFK Mariehamn to go second. The great result came with Tampere Utd losing 2-1 away at mid table side OPS leaving us just 1 point behind the league leaders with 2 games to go.

Remaining fixtures

2nd SalPa v Honka 6th

1st Tampere Utd v Jaro 10th

9th FC Lahti V TPS 3rd

-------------------------------------

13th FC Haka V Tampere Utd 1st

3rd TPS V Honka 6th

2nd SalPa V FC Inter 14th

</pre>

From personal experience Honka have proven to be a very difficult team to beat at times and im confident that they can take points from out of form TPS. We just have to make sure they dont take any from us. Tampere Utd lost there last game so im hoping this will effect them against Jaro. A team which i have noticed beating some of the bigger teams at times and they themselves still need a win to assure safety. FC Haka are also down there fighting and i can only hope this leads them to what would have to be undoubtably their best performance of the season to beat Tampere Utd. However they do have home advantage. Having said all this im willing to put money on the fact i bet we throw it all away against bottom of the league FC Inter on the last day. We have won 8 on the bounce now and all we can do is keep winning and hope results go our way.

im off to the job center now so wont play the last two games till i get back

Originally posted by 442to445:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

****ing! Llanelli and TNS!

Dropped about 25 points between them all season... Seriously, it's stupid.

tell me about it... although i'm sure manu@oldtrafford would disagree with you though...

it'm my 4th season now, and this is the first one i think i might be able to get near them. (hopefully)

Originally posted by McNeil:

Anyone found the goalscoring machine that was Patrik Burda, seems to have dropped off the footballing planet on FM08 icon_frown.gif shame too i really enjoyed using this guy to bang in the goals icon_frown.gif or has anyone found the future Patrik Burda? icon_biggrin.gif

i think he was found somewhere at the start of this thread... don't think he was the same...

i'm sure everyone has their own 'Burda' - i think Ringstad is possibly one of them... (ask Gundo)

Slavonija Champions League Update - 2021/22 (Season 15)

Overview

League

Champions League - Quarter Finals (last year 3rd in group)

Croatian Cup - Winners icon14.gif (Last year 2nd round)

Croatian Super Cup - Winners icon14.gif (Last year runners up)

So a clean sweep domestically. The strength of our squad shone through this year. We walked the league in truth and the cup was relatively similar as I played a capable mix of fringe players and youth. Interestingly Dinamo Zagreb have been relegated again icon_smile.gif.

The European adventure was going well until a 94th minute Inter Milan winner sent us out. Inter went on to win the tournament, so who knows how well we could have done? Important to qualify for the knockout stages again next year.

Seasonal awards saw Salvatore Milano come 2nd in Player of the Year, whilst Ednei Lira won Young Player of the Year icon14.gif.

Club News

In terms of players in I've acquired a very good young right back called Vladislav Radev as well as a strong defensive midfielder - Mladen Glavina. Outgoing is the vice-captain Marko Djokic after he requested a move icon13.gif. Along with him it looks as though young player of the year Ednei Lira will be off too.

Off the field our stadium is now 31k. The board have decided to expand it again which will take it even closer to 40k come October icon_cool.gif. We are now ranked the 13th best club in Europe icon14.gif. Dividend payments are still at the £11million mark (I still have no idea how they are calculated?? icon_confused.gif)

My Player of the Year - Salvatore Milano - This was by far his best season for us, alternating between the wing and up front. Did well icon14.gif.

Fans Player of the Year - Georgi Panayotov - a good season from the big man, 23 goals in 32 games...not too shabby.

Top Goalscorer - Sinisa Lucic - The main man back amongst the goals, this was a good season for him. It was so good in fact that he received interest from Monaco about a move but I swiftly issued a hands-off warning, he's going nowhere!

Promising Players

20/21 Watch:

Dragan Brcic - The young centre back really came into his own this year and produced a number of very good performances. The only concern is that he 'doesn't enjoy the big matches', which means realistically he can never be considered number 1 at the back for me icon_frown.gif.

Marino Slavica - Gone.

Hrvoje Dumancic - A good season for the young winger, and interest is growing. I like him, and definitely expect him to hang around here for a while yet.

21/22 Watch:

Vlado Grubisic - Spent most of this year as back up. Could play more this year with the departure of Djokic.

Matei Tamas - Interest from Panathinaikos but he seems content here, had another strong season for us.

22/23 Watch:

Ivan Tokic - Picked up a bad injury that ruled him out for 4 months of last season, so in terms of his development he has missed out a bit. But hopefully that won't put him back too much. I am aiming to give him his debut this season.

Igor Ivancic - Will be in the first team squad now but I'm not sure how often he'll play.

23/24 Stars of the Future:

Dado Bognar - Came through the youth system 2 years ago but only now showing the ability the coaches have always raved about. Personally I don't see it but he averaged nearly an assist every game, so I'm not complaining.

Overall Best 11 - So Peter Barlacaj the keeper has been inducted into the 11 as well as Dubravko Siklic icon14.gif. Shame that Panayotov has dropped out but hopefully we'll see him back soon.

Gundo - for you:

8 domestic titles

Uefa Coeff - 13th - 99.003 (up 3 places)

Nation Coeff - 11th - 35.658 (up 1 place)

icon_biggrin.gif

Just made my FIRST £1M+ signing from Dinamo Kiev

Chahir Belghazouani (french) scouts picked him up while scouting Ukraine, reckoned he would be one of my best players so sent in a few bids, finally got a £1.1M + 30% sell on fee bid accepted, nice to be able to slowly bid with the big boys icon_razz.gif, my previous highest must have been about 160k lol

In what was the most amazing weekend ever i have all but clinched the title.

We had a suprisingly easy win over a in form Honka side whilst shock of the day was Tampere Utd took a lesson in how to throw away the title when they lost 4-0 at home to Jaro. I said before hand that Jaro had a reputation for beating the big boys but i didnt expect this. Also out of form TPS lost again away at FC Lahti 2-0. This leaves us two points clear with us only having to beat an already relegated FC Inter. TPS are out the race and have been dropping points left right and center since our fortunate 1-0 win over them. Tampere Utd sit two points behind us needing a win out of their last game and still needing us to slip up.

It is our last ever game at our rented stadium before moving to our new stadium in the winter. Just in time for the new season. A fitting tribute to a stadium that has seen us rise from favourites to be relegated from the Finnish Second tier to possible champions in our last game there.

Archived