Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

Originally posted by dafuge:

2008/09 Review - Sirocco Works in the Second Division

The media predicted a 9th placed finish, I told the board I would achieve a mid table finish with hopes of doing a bit better.

League Table

League Positions Graph

This came as a bit of a shock. I was honestly expecting to do pretty well in this league but things just didn't go my way. No team beat me by more than two goals, but I just couldn't get a run of wins going. I started the season with 7 draws in my first 9 games which turned out to be my best run of the season.

Squad

Transfers

Brought in the usual bunch of free transfers, but my scouts were next to useless, only recommending me a handful of players all season.

Star Player

One of the few bright spots of the season, he looks like one for the future. Just a shame he missed a few games through injury.

Oh well, on to the playoffs...

That run of results is very similar to me Daf,think the first 10 games I was 1-8-1 and I was getting so annoyed at the cheap goals we conceded and the number of comebacks... so annoying.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PoopyPants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

I've discovered a bug, after winning the relegation playoff the board think I have won the league icon_frown.gif

Shouldn't that be icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suppose it should be, probably saved me from the sack icon_biggrin.gif

Annihilator666 - SC YF Juventus - Season 13/14 - Swiss Challenge League

Manager Profile - Manager Profile

Table - League Table | Position Graph

Results - Results #1 | Results #2

Transfers - Transfers Summary

Finances - Finance Summary

Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information

Top Scorer - Pedro Henrique

Fans' Player of the Year - Pedro Henrique

Records - Team Overall Records | Team Season Records

Best Eleven - Overall | Season

Domestic Competition:

Another season spent toiling below the top four, finishing in 5th place. I managed to end above one of the pro teams, Delemont, who had a pretty poor season.

In the cup, I made it to the third round before losing to eventual Challenge League winners, Lugano. This was the board's expectation, so they were happened enough.

The Board, Finances, etc.:

I didn't ask the board for anything during the season, therefore no comments on them. I made more progress on the financial front, selling off a few more fringe players but I'm not sure hope much money I need in the bank for the board to go pro.

My new star signing at the start of the season was Pedro Henrique, who became the highest paid player since I took over, commanding £925/week. But his 29 goal return made him more than worth it.

My Csepel game has all gone horribly wrong after the patch. I didn't look like gaining promotion before as everyone else was too consistent and I was nowhere near the top clubs. The after the patch my team just fell apart and after some good league positions the last two years, were sitting in the relegation zone after about a quarter of the season. I'm starting again in Belarus though...holidaying....

Done - I will take charge of Osipovichi, posting profile tomorrow

Meldert, Belgium - May 13th 2028

Mid-season table

End of season.

A mediocre second quarter of the season had this set up for a tight title race, but we stayed undefeated for the entire second half of the season, so it was a fairly smooth sail after all.

Still, our seventh consecutive title sees us earn the least amount of points in that streak, so there's reason to be cautious. A few too many draws, a few too many goals conceded. 11 clean sheets in 34 matches is actually more than I thought we had before counting them, but it's still something that needs to improve a bit.

Belgian Cup:

Like last year, we slipped up in the semis again. This one was bad though, one of our worst matches and results in decades.

After a cozy 4-0 home win against Club Brugge, we were absolutely awful in the return leg, and ended up going out on penalties.

The only explanation for the poor performance: we had secured the title a few days earlier - I guess they partied a bit too much.

Never had that affect performance in such a big way though. We remained mediocre for the remaining three league matches as well, drawing all three of them.

Euro recap:

Finished second in group stage, then lost to Liverpool in the Champions League 1st Knockout Round.

The squad.

Largely the same squad as last year, but that's about to change, with several key players leaving this summer.

The two I'm most sad to see go:

Abdoulaye Bultynck: My right back for the past three seasons. Moving to Benfica for 7.75M €.

Arne Cabeke: Six seasons at the club, first choice left back for the past three. Leaving for 8M € (though some of that goes to his previous club). Since I signed him at a young age, he also counted as a homegrown player for the Champions League squad. Bummer to lose him.

Finding Belgian players who are up to the quality of play that I'm striving for is not easy. Everyone who's good enough moves abroad sooner rather than later. Only way is to get them young, before they attract attention. These guys will be hard to replace.

I have the right back position covered for next season (though not by Belgians). A good left back will be top of the shopping list for this summer.

A few other players that have 12 months remaining and don't want to extend their contracts, so will probably leave if a good offer comes in:

Gustavo Benitez: First choice MC for the past 6 seasons (though central mids rotate a bit more than other positions). Paraguay captain, and considered "one of the best players at the club" by my coaches. Sad to see him go, but good central mids aren't that hard to find.

Youssouf Zoko: Sometimes rotating, though generally first choice striker for the past four seasons. Not quite as prolific a goalscorer as the much less talented Alex Lambrechts was back in the days, but still managed at least 20 goals every season.

My other quality striker, Inigo Alarcon, has been wanting to go to a bigger club for a while as well, but I managed to extend his contract at the start of the season after he was briefly happy again through a player interaction thing. Two weeks later he was complaining again, but heck, he's staying for a while longer, even if it does mess up his morale from time to time.

Still, with the ones listed above (and a few more deals arranged for backups who wanted out as well), the squad is gonna be a bit different next season.

With our right winger turning 30 next month, and our left winger already 31, those will be moved down a notch in the picking order as well. Replacements for those are already lined up though.

The only plus about the summer's clear-out: our accountants will probably be happy. Our finances are in decent shape now. So decent, in fact, that a few mil gets paid out in dividends each year now.

I guess I should start spending a bit more on players, if the board is just gonna take money away at the end of the season anyway, heh.

My record transfer fee is 1mil € so far, for this guy, 18 months ago. Nothing special, I could get guys of his quality for free, with a bit of searching. But like I mentioned above, decent Belgian players are hard to come by, so those are usually the players I spend a bit of money on.

Anyway, not a bad season, taking into account that we went another small step further in Europe than ever before. Hopefully the squad rebuild will not move us backwards.

History:

2008/09: Third Division A - 6th

2009/10: Third Division A - 2nd (P)

2010/11: Second Division - 6th

2011/12: Second Division - 1st (P)

2012/13: First Division - 17th ®

2013/14: Second Division - 3rd

2014/15: Second Division - 1st (P)

2015/16: First Division - 6th

2016/17: First Division - 1st

2017/18: First Division - 2nd

2018/19: First Division - 1st

2019/20: First Division - 1st

2020/21: First Division - 4th

2021/22: First Division - 1st

2022/23: First Division - 1st

2023/24: First Division - 1st

2024/25: First Division - 1st

2025/26: First Division - 1st

2026/27: First Division - 1st

2027/28: First Division - 1st

Best performances in Europe:

Champions League - 1st Knockout Round

UEFA Cup - Quarter Final

Thoughts that occur to me while getting smashed in the Champions League...

...do you think Piotr Nowosielski who's currently plying his trade for Unia Janikowo in the lower reaches of Polish football, a team with a 3000 capacity stadium, ever dreams of scoring a goal at the Nuevo Mestalla in the Champions League group stages?

Love this challenge. icon_smile.gif

Just had a bid of £0 accepted by my chairman for one of my strikers icon_frown.gif

Same here. Fortunately for me, he's just a backup player. I'm losing money as well, so yeah, it's probably the chairman trying to lower the wage bill.

Originally posted by ManU@oldtrafford:

Here the table after my 3 games I have a very small chance of get in to the next stage as the top 3 go though

Euro Cup Group Stages

pl pts GD

Sporting CP 2 6 +3

Recreativo 2 4 +2

Slavia Prague 3 3 +4

Red Star 2 3 -1

Caerleon 3 1 -8

I face a away trip to Red Star icon_rolleyes.gif lets hope for the best

I lost 2 nil so I'm finshed last I happy with my run as It went alot further than I thorght I could

FK Spartak Subotica 2013/14

Finally I went back to this save after 8.0.2 and a failed trip to Brazil in which I got relegated first season. With some new motivation to try this bunch of high quality but entirely inconsistent muppets again off we went into 2013/14 season. To my amazement (and the salvation of this save) they actually were playing like a team of this quality should and started winning some games. A return to the sort of rubbish that stopped me playing fm for a month after the winter break lost us the top spot before we picked it up again to finish 3rd behind Partizan and Red Star. All praise goes to the mighty Salif Sagna who was the league 2nd top scorer and is most likely moving to France or Germany before the next season.

2008/09 4th First League - Promoted

2009/10 6th Super League - UEFA cup

2010/11 12th Super League - Fail

2011/12 2nd Super League - Champions League

2012/13 11th Super League - Fail

2013/14 3rd Super League - Champions League

Coefficients Spartak 162nd, 14.961 Serbia (appears to have unbugged) 21st, 18.071

Alright y'all, I'm starting again in Belarus. Chiefly because, there's a lower league team called RUOR with a Reputation that is higher by far than any of the other non-league teams so they're sure to go up, AND they have Top Training Facilities, State of the Art Youth Facilities and a Youth Academy!!! Best regens in the game here I come!

saab693 - FC Jarfalla - Season 2014 - Swedish First Division Elite

The Season

Woohoo!!

And here'show we did it

Things couldn't have been much closer! At the beginning of the season I was getting the same kind of feeling other people on this forum were about the difficulty of getting out of the second tier when newly relegated teams are so much better than everyone else. Kalmar and Oster were in all honesty the best teams in the division by a mile. When they played well they were beating teams by huge margins whereas my wins were sneaky affairs, the odd goal here and there could have made a huge difference. If you look here you can see that I actually losr my last game of the season and it was only becase Jesper Blomqvist's Hacken who did me a favour in beating Oster that I got promoted! I don't kid myself, I've been really lucky and I think the First Division Elite is a tough division to get out of, for those who are considering taking on the challenge in Sweden.

On another positive note, we outdid our previous best in the Cup, making it through to the Quarter Finals before losing narrowly to Hammarby

Here's some player and team stats for the season

Player Stats

Team Stats

Squad Stats

Season Summary

The Players

Here's just a quick summary of the better players in the team who contributed to our success

Peter Karlsson - Our inspirational leader! I selected him as captain for the first time this season and virtually every player in the team was happy about it. Saved our skins time and time again in close games. Several Premiership clubs have been trying to sign him, but I've renewed his contract on a long term basis so he should be a Jarfalla player for a while. We're certainly going to need him against Premiership strikers.

Johannes Thor - Ah Johannes. Not a technical attribute to his name but our top goal scorer yet again. He was nowhere near as prolific as the previous season but given the large amount of new players who came into the team, this isn't really a surprise. His goals were still crucial though.

Jimmy Johansen - A slightly disappointing season for the J dog really. Last year he was the division's top scorer so to only get 15 this term is a shame. Even so, his partnership with Thor was key to promotion

Matthias Dolk - Signed in the January transfer window, Dolk filled the gap left by Malmstrom whose full time signature I couldn't secure. With 10 assists and 6 goals he was a big contributor to our attack.

Jonathan Lundberg - A loan signing from AIK, his stats were brilliant for this division. Didn't perform quite as well as Dolk, but the two were consistent wingers all season.

Aleksandar Tomevski - The first really good defender we've brought in, sadly only on a loan basis from Hammarby. He was a rock at the back and a set piece king going forward, contributing 8 goals as well as four assists. Most of these were from corners which was nice to see given we don't normally threaten in the air

Johan Holgersson - A loan signing from our parent club Djurgarden. The first sniff of a decent DM I've found who really sured up the center of the park. Contributing 10 assists was a bonus as well

Richard Ek - Another AIK loan. One of my favourite players this season, looked really good going forward and chipped in with 11 goals as well. Will be trying my best to sign him full time when the transfer window opens again

The Club

Player Of The Year - That's twice in a row for the little man. Good to see he's still getting the recognition!

Season XI

Overall XI

Team Records

Club Information

History

2008 - 3rd in Second Division

2009 - 2nd(P) in Second Division

2010 - 11th in First Division

2011 - 4th in First Division

2012 - 1st in First Division

2013 - 5th in First Division Elite

2014 - 2nd(P) in First Division Elite

The Boss

Manager Profile

Manager Information

Confidence

The Future

Season Expectations

It's no doubt going to be an incredibly tough next season. We were borderline good enough to go up and from I've seen in the cups, the gap between First Division Elite and Premiership is a big one. As per usual our loan signings have returned to their full time clubs. Normally this doesn't concern me as I just replace those players with newly available loan players but that's going to be difficult if not impossible, being in the same division as the best teams! None too surprisingly our parent link with Djurgarden has been cancelled. My main hope will be that our promotion to the top flight will have attracted enough interest for good players to join us on a full time basis and I won't have to be reliant on loans again.

We are still a semi-pro club with scouting restrictions so this is something I'd like to see change in the long term. I want to be attracting good players from abroad. Our average attendance last season was just under 1600 and as the stadium capacity is 2600, it'll be at least another year before we look to expand.

All in all, it's been a great season and the one ahead will be our toughest yet. Quite simply, I want to stay up, no frills attached then look to build from there, hopefully turning professional sooner rather than later.

As ever, thanks to everyone whose reading this and good luck to you all in your own games. Someone WILL win the Champions League soon . . .

Quick Update - N.Ireland 2nd Division

Just over the halfway point and Holywood are 2nd, trailing the leaders by a single point and have a massive GD lead over them.

40 points was the championship winner last season and with 10 games left to play, Holywood are on a comfortable 26.

Last season's draws have been turned in to thumping wins and whilst defensively we haven't been great, Steve Ford has been leading the line magnificently.

All looked woeful pre-season when my two other star strikers picked up long term injuries that's only just seen them come back in to contention (Kidd scoring on his comeback after coming on as a 60th min sub) but one of my reserve teamers have stepped up and filled the breach magnificently.

More later. And hopefully a promotion party.

Ok, so my progress so far. After starting the game i decided to go with IFK Ostersund. I had to hire all the staff myself, and managed to find some good players (having only one in my squad to begin the game wasn't ideal).

Anyway, a surprisingly excellent pre-season had transferred over to the league, and we are flying at the moment: four games played, four games won, and three of them by four goals or more.

My best buy has been Marcus Sjunnesson on a free from Bunkeflo IF. His stats are pretty good for a lower league player (17 for Dribbling and Technique, 16 for First Touch), and he's scored 7 goals in 4 games with 4 in my last game against Hultsfred. His form's so good he's gotten a call up to the Sweden Under 19's.

Guest niresearch

hi guys,

firstly KUTGW icon14.gif

Im the head researcher for N.Ireland so glad to see so many taking up the 'special' challenge again over here! There's a re-structuring of the leagues taking place over here for next season so FM2008 may be the last time there is the 'double playoff' scenario so make the most of it!

Im also head of research in the Republic of Ireland now (since the start of jan) and as reported the promotion bug, and range of teams entering their play-off is fixed.

I put together Sirocco Work's logo for dafuge and would be happy to put together any other individual kits or logos for you guys if wanted (for NI or ROI)

Im off to start dafuge's challenge in england although will be keeping a keen eye on here too.

finally, any other bugs u come across such as dafuge's above, let me know at fmni_research@hotmail.com

Originally posted by niresearch:

I put together Sirocco Work's logo for dafuge and would be happy to put together any other individual kits or logos for you guys if wanted (for NI or ROI)

I had no idea that was you icon_biggrin.gif

If you could make the Sirocco Works kits in the SS08 style I would be eternally grateful.

Originally posted by niresearch:

hi guys,

firstly KUTGW icon14.gif

Im the head researcher for N.Ireland so glad to see so many taking up the 'special' challenge again over here! There's a re-structuring of the leagues taking place over here for next season so FM2008 may be the last time there is the 'double playoff' scenario so make the most of it!

Im also head of research in the Republic of Ireland now (since the start of jan) and as reported the promotion bug, and range of teams entering their play-off is fixed.

Im off to start dafuge's challenge in england although will be keeping a keen eye on here too.

finally, any other bugs u come across such as dafuge's above, let me know at fmni_research@hotmail.com

Holywood for me and I imagine Knockbreda might be a popular choice too!

Much appreciated if you could.

Annihilator666 - SC YF Juventus - Season 14/15 - Swiss Challenge League

Domestic Competition:

Although I once again finished below the big teams, there was a noticeable improvement this season - only three losses, but my chances of pushing for promotion were dashed by way too many draws in matches in which my team played better than the opposition.

In the cup, it was yet again another third round loss to a Super League team, but I wasn't too bothered.

The club finally turned professional, woot! My chairman sold off my best player half way through the season, but the money I received from it contributed to the club going pro. Hopefully this means I'll be able to bring in some better players and really challenge for promotion this season.

Originally posted by Annihilator666:

Annihilator666 - SC YF Juventus - Season 14/15 - Swiss Challenge League

Domestic Competition:

Although I once again finished below the big teams, there was a noticeable improvement this season - only three losses, but my chances of pushing for promotion were dashed by way too many draws in matches in which my team played better than the opposition.

In the cup, it was yet again another third round loss to a Super League team, but I wasn't too bothered.

The club finally turned professional, woot! My chairman sold off my best player half way through the season, but the money I received from it contributed to the club going pro. Hopefully this means I'll be able to bring in some better players and really challenge for promotion this season.

So how many clubs are professional in your league? Are you finding the clubs that are Pro the ones challenging at the top?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

Just had a bid of £0 accepted by my chairman for one of my strikers icon_frown.gif

He's just done it again icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you've got enough of a wage budget left you could hire someone to 'have a word with him' icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by 442to445:

He's just done it again icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you've got enough of a wage budget left you could hire someone to 'have a word with him' icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think money is the reason he's doing it, I'm in massive debt icon_frown.gif

the cofficents for Northern Ireland in my game ar very high:

N.Ireland Cofficent

Mosside Cofficent

10th in the cofficents is great!, I'm also thrilled that I'm 22nd, it shows how much progress the team have made, however its very stupid how we are the only N.Ireland team that does well, as Linfield and the rest always manage to win one round then always lose the next, it just shows that the AI dosen't want N.Ireland to progress.

Also us and Linfield are still the only pro clubs in N.Ireland, the others are all semi-pro, and it's always the same thing us and Linfield always finish 1st and 2nd, with 3rd being fought over by some semi-pro clubs each year, the league gets more boring each year because of this.

Also another annoying thing is that Linfield keep pinching my rserves(which are foriegn players), now I know this happens in real life sometimes, but this while helping my budget, dosen't seem realistic and it helps Linfield compete more with me(but the still haven't won the league since 2017 icon_wink.gif.

I find it very stupid, how the values are still quite low my highest valued player is only at 120k and clubs occasinally still offer riduculous prices for some of me players, even though, teams in lower cofficent leagues could fetch offers of £2 million(though I can sell some players at around 3 million).

I feel some of these issues should be sorted Si, even though the new patch has only just bee realesed, so other then that, this game is enjoyable.

Originally posted by johnnyquest409:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Annihilator666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 442to445:

Right, the definitive try, I either win everything, or I fail spectacularly and leave this thread in utter disgrace.

Moving Pictures

Knockbreda was the alternative, but I couldn't do them the justice of NepentheZ

Good luck buddy.! I'm not doing that great, btw. Annihilator won the CL with them back in FM07 icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you've mixed me up with someone else, I didn't do this challenge on FM07. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting. All this time, I was under the impression it was you icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry. My very bad icon_frown.gif

I did even know it was you, johnny, because we have spoke about it earlier in the thread icon_frown.gif - The reason I had my head thinking it was Annihilator, is due to our tussle of records between Nortel and Knockbreda. My apologies.!

Skjetten conquer Europe! icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

I'm not really sure if this has really happened or not. There is no doubt that Lady Luck was certainly smiling on me this season. Here goes a brief resume of my conquests.......

First Knockout round

After coming out of the group as Runners Up to Man United we were certainly not favourites for this round. Porto were a very tidy outfit and somehow we managed to get through on Away goals (phew icon_rolleyes.gif)

This meant that we progressed through to the Quarter Finals icon_wink.gif Skjetten were drawn out of the hat against................Barcelona icon_rolleyes.gif

Man i love he away goals rule!

As you can see the victory at home was amazing, but it had to be the goals that we scored at the Nou Camp actually proved vital. Somehow we had made it through to the last four.

The teams remaining were Bayern Munich, Man Utd, Lyon and ourselves, the mighty nordic (well we had a few Vikings) team of Skjetten.

We were drawn out of the hat against Lyon. Both legs went well for us and we played some cracking goals.

Winning in Lyon certainly set the boys up for the final! A 2-1 Victory at home and a 3-2 win away put us amazingly into the final.

2020 European Champions League Final Skjetten vs Bayern Munich

This was amazing, and i'm still slightly stunneed.

Well the final went as follows..............Bayern Munich 1 - 2 Skjetten Nobody could believe it icon_wink.gif

My Captain was amazing and dutifully picked up the Man of the Match award. He's 28 years old and has been a member of my squad for the past 13 seasons. He's never been capped, whcih i find very surprising.........Gundo this for you mate.

Stain Ringstad awarded Man of the Match in the Champions League Final

4 Skjetten players actually managed to make the Dream Team to boot icon_biggrin.gif

So Cookie does it again and completes Gundo's challenge. I'm undecideed whether to continue with these guys or start afresh with the new patch being out and all....

I'll leave that one up to you guys, tell me what you reckon i should do icon14.gif

icon_cool.gif

Nice one cookie icon_eek.gif

I don't know how you do it, but you have an outstanding record in these challenges icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers icon_biggrin.gif

I use my own tactics and they seem to do OK icon_wink.gif

Ihaven't completed your challenge yet. I was managing Mangotsfield, but lost interest with them. But i may have another go now!!

Wow! Congratulations cookie.

Annihilator - how much money did you have in the bank when you turned pro? the total lack of interest in any of my players and my continual lack of finishing as high as i should means i can see myself in this division for several more years unless i stumble across some great players or sell a few and turn pro.

cookie15 - grats, quite an achievement!!

ghostwriter - I think £5mil must be the magic number. About signing players: I don't know how strict you are about how you find them, but I use the in-game player search feature along with my scouts, and I picked up some decent players before I turned pro.

Gundo - There are now six pro teams in the league, including me. Since the second or third season, the teams finishing above me in the league have always been pro. Hopefully I can challenge them this season.

My Profile

I have started again as Osipovichi and the season has started OK. The squad was abysmal when I took over and is now a lot less abysmal but nowhere near good. Our average age is 22 and our average wage is £28 per week. My record in the league at the moment is 1-3-2 but I expect we'll finish mid-table or a bit lower.

Also United just beat Liverpool in the Champions League final with Gary Neville netting the winning penalty. icon_biggrin.gif

Also well done cookie, that is amazing to win the Champions League in 2020 - I'll be happy if I've made the group stages by then.

Season 2009/10 Review - Sirocco Works in the Northern Irish Second Division

Last season was a bit of a struggle, only surviving relegation via playoff win against QUB. I was hoping for a better finish this year, with a chance of a top half finish.

League Table

League Positions Graph

After getting myself knocked out of the cups early this time I had a much better time in the league. It was always pretty close, but I knew I was the best team in the league with 2-0 and 5-0 league wins over second placed Tobermore.

Squad

Transfers

Fish was the only addition that went into the first team, so it was interesting to see the same team get such a different league finish.

Star Player

Same as last season, he was on fire.

Archived