Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe they chucked you out after that, taking them to their highest ever result and with real promise for the next season. At least now you know all the tricks of the challenge league, I hope you spank UGS hard for doing that to you.

So harsh. Fingers crossed you can go up before UGS and maybe in a perfect world beat them on the last day of the season to deny them promotion icon_wink.gif

Well done on persisting in Switzerland btw. I doubt I could carry on if I got sacked after that much effort.

At least you've made Switzerland the new 'cool' place to manage. icon_cool.gif

Unlucky ghostwriter icon_frown.gif

But much respect at the same time - I'm sure a fair few people would have saved before that Servette game and reloaded to get the desired result (not anyone who plays in this challenge of course icon_wink.gif).

Good luck with Baulmes and here's to you giving UGS a good whipping - I think you've just made them one of the most hated teams in Europe!

Out rageous decision.

i hope there star player suffers a triple leg break.

make sure you kill them when you play them.

More on my game:

ive been sacked after finishng 10th 1 place higher than last season and as no newly promted teams have decent names or kits i will be starting again somewhere else.

Max.

Mendrisio-Stabio 2016/17 Final Europe Update

Champions League Group C

Mendrisio-Stabio 3-5 Liverpool

Schalke 1-4 Mendrisio-Stabio

CSKA Moscow 1-1 Mendrisio-Stabio

Mendrisio-Stabio 3-2 CSKA Moscow

Liverpool 1-2 Mendrisio-Stabio

Mendrisio-Stabio 1-3 Schalke

All groups are pretty tricky and so to start with we took on Liverpool at home and they destroyed basically in goalfest. Next up with conceded early in Germany before firing home 4 for a comfortable win. This was followed by a boring game in Russia and then quite a comfortable victory at home. We went to England needing a result from 1 of the last 2 games and not expecting anything, it turned out a thriller with Sifis Pavlidis earning his nickname with 95th minute winner. Already qualified Schalke took advantage and got there revenge setting up a very tough draw with AC Milan.

Champions League 1st Knockout

Mendrisio-Stabio 1-0 Milan

Milan 1-0(3-0 pens) Mendrisio-Stabio

I thought I had no chance in this game but in the seventh minute Luka Papez was clean through on goal when he was hacked down from behind, later we punched Pato in the face without the ref seeing (Facial Injury) to limit their attack and we won 1-0. I didn't think this would be enough for the away leg and they completley outclassed us but our spirited defence held until a 90th minute goal from a corner. We couldn't get anything going all game and I had no hope of winning on penalties considering our last efforts resulted in 1 scored from 7, a record now extended to 1 from 10 as we go out in Italy.

Cookstown Olympic - Season Update 2015/16

Having won the league last season I had my first forray into the Champions LEague in addition to my first appearance in the Setanta Cup.

I started the season extremely well, going unbeaten for 13 or so games. Unfortunately too many of those were draws which painted a picture for the remainder of the season. Another case of what might have been.

In my Champions League campaign I went out at the first stage. It was an experience to take part an the 70k for losing was great.

The Setanta Cup was a similar story. Southern Irish teams have dominated this competition since the start of my game and once again they showed the Norhtern Irish teams up. We never even achieved a win this time around.

In the league we stayed within the top 5 for the whole season, eventually finishing 4th. (I'm not sure if thats enough for the Setanta Cup next season??

Table

Squad

Overview

Finances

Once again, Lee Wells had a great season. He has now scored 169 goals in 267 games.

I now have over 200k in the bank. Can anyone let me know a ball-park balance figure which would enable my club to turn professional?

Aim for 2016/17 - secure a top 2 spot to get back into Europe.

Replace GK and defence who still condede too many goals at this level to be considered great players

Mendrisio-Stabio 2016/17

We were ran tight in the league again mostly due to it being tricky in the first half the season while concentrating on European matches. By the end of the season we finished up http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3372/season9js4.jpg]winners[/url] for the third time, we also finally got a http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/65/cupfinalwinuu6.jpg]cup win[/url]. Key signings for this season include Swiss (OMG!!) defender Christoph Kühne and greek midfielder Markos Maniatis. The troops played well all season with Luka Papez setting a new goal scoring record and winning top scorer for the third time as well as best player. Patrick Bantamoi took home the best goalkeeper award for the second time and young player award going to Markos Maniatis.

Domestic

2008/09 Challenge League 5th

2009/10 Challenge League 5th

2010/11 Challenge League 2nd

2011/12 Challenge League 1st

2012/13 Super League 4th

2013/14 Super League 2nd

2014/15 Super League 1st

2015/16 Super League 1st

2016/17 Super League 1st + Swiss Cup

Europe

2013/14 Intertoto 2nd Round vs Groningen

2014/15 UEFA Cup 1st Round vs Racing

2015/16 Champions League Group stage 3rd - UEFA Cup 2nd Knockout vs Benfica

2016/17 Champions League 1st Knockout vs Milan

Coefficients

Mendrisio-Stabio; 92nd(+81), 29.975 Switzerland; 24th(+6), 15.142

Originally posted by kccircle:

Cookstown Olympic - Season Update 2015/16

Having won the league last season I had my first forray into the Champions LEague in addition to my first appearance in the Setanta Cup.

I started the season extremely well, going unbeaten for 13 or so games. Unfortunately too many of those were draws which painted a picture for the remainder of the season. Another case of what might have been.

In my Champions League campaign I went out at the first stage. It was an experience to take part an the 70k for losing was great.

The Setanta Cup was a similar story. Southern Irish teams have dominated this competition since the start of my game and once again they showed the Norhtern Irish teams up. We never even achieved a win this time around.

In the league we stayed within the top 5 for the whole season, eventually finishing 4th. (I'm not sure if thats enough for the Setanta Cup next season??

Table

Squad

Overview

Finances

Once again, Lee Wells had a great season. He has now scored 169 goals in 267 games.

I now have over 200k in the bank. Can anyone let me know a ball-park balance figure which would enable my club to turn professional?

Aim for 2016/17 - secure a top 2 spot to get back into Europe.

Replace GK and defence who still condede too many goals at this level to be considered great players

Qualifiers for the Setanta cup in the current season are the top 2 in the League from last season, last seasons Irish cup winner and the League Cup winners from the current season.

As for turning pro, you need 5m in the bank at the start of month in which your league resets so in N.I thats 5m at the start of June.

Qualifiers for the Setanta cup in the current season are the top 2 in the League from last season, last seasons Irish cup winner and the League Cup winners from the current season.

As for turning pro, you need 5m in the bank at the start of month in which your league resets so in N.I thats 5m at the start of June.

Thanks for that - my 750k seems paltry in comparison. I guess I'll have to start to sell off my prize jewels each season without compromising my squad strength.

Aiming to bring in at least 3-4 16year olds per season with a view to selling them on.

Managed to sell two players for 1/4 mill this summer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Thanks for that - my 750k seems paltry in comparison. I guess I'll have to start to sell off my prize jewels each season without compromising my squad strength.

Aiming to bring in at least 3-4 16year olds per season with a view to selling them on.

Managed to sell two players for 1/4 mill this summer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I played a few years in N.I. and thats how I made the 5m. Every September and January I went hunting for Islanders and ROI freebies, signing up the good ones so that if a team came sniffing around my good players I had a replacement ready.

I generally got 3 to 4 seasons out of these players and sold them on with varying success. Some made 100k, a few gems who I really hated losing made me >500k once clauses kicked in. My chairman made the decision for me a lot of the time so I think I went pro around 2015/16/17 timeframe.

Make sure to add sell-on clauses and more money after international appearances. It's as good as money in the bank for Islanders as most are internationals already.

As daemonic says, it's selling the Islanders that will generate the money needed to turn pro.

I've just sold one myself for £100k plus clauses. The main one being £1million after 1 international appearance. This was played just a couple of days after the completion of the transfer. Rather good timing on my part I think!

Just keep plugging away at it. The prize money from the All Ireland Cup will also help a great deal.

Originally posted by Razer82:

As daemonic says, it's selling the Islanders that will generate the money needed to turn pro.

I've just sold one myself for £100k plus clauses. The main one being £1million after 1 international appearance. This was played just a couple of days after the completion of the transfer. Rather good timing on my part I think!

Just keep plugging away at it. The prize money from the All Ireland Cup will also help a great deal.

Nicely done. I actually missed out on these fees as I didn't realise the AI would be willing to cough up large "After International Appearances" fees until I saw a screenshot a few pages back of someone getting offered 40m. If I head back to N.I. I'll be making use of it.

When teams like Benfica & Roma are sniffing around your Islanders I reckon they can afford an extra 1m after an international icon_biggrin.gif

Sadly in my current Swiss game the most I've managed is 50k after 1 international for a Macedonian defender icon_frown.gif

Just re-read that and want to clarify. As per the poster a few pages back I think unrealistic add on fees like the 40m one are against the spirit of the challenge.

However, if the player is attracting interest from top European teams (Roma, Benfica etc) as a couple of my Islanders did then I think squeezing them for a 1m plus fee isn't any more unrealistic than so many good Islanders appearing in the game.

Now back to HATING Switzerland.

daemonic - It was actually me that posted about the 40m additional fee and said that I thought it was against the spirit of things!! And now here I am contradicting myself by sticking this 1m fee on this transfer.

I really should've remembered my feelings towards these things.

Note to self - No more excessive fees for future international appearences.

Originally posted by Razer82:

daemonic - It was actually me that posted about the 40m additional fee and said that I thought it was against the spirit of things!! And now here I am contradicting myself by sticking this 1m fee on this transfer.

I really should've remembered my feelings towards these things.

Note to self - No more excessive fees for future international appearences.

I don't think 1m is excessive if the player is going to a big club. Maybe make it after 10 internationals so the player has to earn you the extra cash.

Also, some of the players I had in N.I. were playing with huge teams a few seasons after leaving us so they can obviously be worth the money.

I don't think 1m is excessive if the player is going to a big club. Maybe make it after 10 internationals so the player has to earn you the extra cash.

10 games sounds like a more realistic number - will have to use that in future and maybe increase the fee dependent upon the team bidding.

Islanders are great - I just cant scout them?

Only when they are out of contract are they made available for trials.

I could never scout them either. They are generated around the 19th/20th of September so around that date go search for unattached players under 20 and sort by nationality.

Should be plenty of them unattached who you can invite for a trial.

TKP Torun - Polish First Division - End of Season Review 2014/15

Story so far:

2008/2009 - 8th place in Second Division (53 points)

2009/2010 - 5th place in Second Division (55 points)

2010/2011 - 3rd place in Second Division (63 points)

2011/2012 – 14th place in First Division (25 points)

2012/2013 - 1st place in First Division (59 points)

2014/2014 - 3rd place in First Division (57 points)

After making new signings in defence, I was optimistic that we could improve on last seasons 3rd place in the league, and challenge at the top for the title. I also hoped I could add some domestic silverware in the form of a League or FA Cup.

However, the season began with Europe. In the first knockout round of the UEFA cup we managed a comfortable 4-0 aggregate win over Murata - and on to play Sion in the second round. We won 4-1 on aggregate, and I was hoping for an easyish draw in the First Round proper - however we got Olympicos. After a 1-1 home draw in the First leg I knew qualifying would be beyond us, and was proved correct with a slighly harsh 3-0 defeat in Greece.

Domestically things had begun slowly, and disappointigly, and approaching the halfway stage in the league, we were in 6th place - the highest we had been all season. We again peformed poorly in the League cup, continuing my record of never having qualified from the group stage of the competition - and with us going out of the FA Cup in the 3rd round, away at Lechia Gdansk, we had just the league to concentrate on.

After the winter break, we had a shaky start, with a 3-1 home win being followed by back to back away defeats and a goaless home draw to Lechia Gdansk - but from this point on we did well. Four straight wins were followed by two draws - one away to Korona Kielce, and then another 2 wins.

Going into the last day of the season, this meant that if we could win away at Gornik Zabrze and Korona Kielce lose away to Jagiellonia - we would win the league. Unfortunately, neither happened - we lost 2-1 and Kielce won 3-2.

That left us second in the league , and although I am disappointed (especially as we were 2 points worse off than last season) - Korona Kielce are very strong. In the last 4 seasons they have won 3 leagues, got to four FA Cup finals, winning 2, and won 2 League cups plus 3 Super Cups.

Next season, I think we again can challenge for the league, but my finances remain poor, and without improvement in them, we cannot expand the stadium - a problem as it only holds 2500 fans - the smallest in the league (and so we get less money from gate receipts).

So, season summary:

First Division – 2nd place (55 points)

Polish Cup – 3rd Round (Lost 2-1 away to Lechia Gdansk)

Polish League Cup - Finished 3nd in Group D (6 points)

Top Scorer - Mateusz Zyla - 21

I got the biggest international thing accepted on my game just now I ever seen. So the final price tag was £10M up front + £30M after international +50% of next sale. The thing is I still think I'm only using this feature to give me the kind of money I deserve for the guy as this was him a couple of seasons ago and since then he improved and first choice for Denmark with a massive future ahead of him.

Mendrisio-Stabio 2017/18 Final Europe Update

Champions League 2nd Qualifying

Mendrisio-Stabio 3-0 Skonto Riga

Skonto Riga 1-2 Mendrisio-Stabio

We didn't have to play in 1st qualifying this season but as usual 2nd qualifying is very easy too as we dispatched with the Latvian champions.

Champions League 3rd Qualifying

Shakhtar Donetsk 3-2 Mendrisio-Stabio

Mendrisio-Stabio 4-1 Shakhtar Donetsk

The first tough games, Shakhtar got a little lucky to beat me away and with the away goals bagged I was confident of destroying them at home which turned out to be quite comfortable, I was rewarded with one of the toughest groups I've seen.

Champions League Group G

Mendrisio-Stabio 0-2 Olympique Lyonnais

Milan 3-1 Mendrisio-Stabio

Mendrisio-Stabio 3-0 AEK

AEK 0-2 Mendrisio-Stabio

Olympique Lyonnais 2-3 Mendrisio-Stabio

Mendrisio-Stabio 4-0 Milan

I knew it would be a struggle to beat out Milan or Lyon to qualify from this group and it started off badly and we lost to the pair of them. I have concluded that Greek teams are terrible having smashed Panathinaikos before AEK proved no trouble for me or anyway as they lost all six games without scoring a goal and conceding 18. The next games were crucial, we managed to claw a win away at Lyon which gave us a good chance of qualification but they had better goal difference than us and would be playing AEK next so I needed a result against Milan. I turned out a squad with 3 up front in order to shock Milan (its worked before against much better teams!) and it worked amazingly well against a Milan side that looked very poor compared to last years meeting, very similar to how they performed with 10 men.

Champions League 1st Knockout

Mendrisio-Stabio 1-2 Porto

Porto 4-1 Mendrisio-Stabio

Quite an even home game lead to a tough defeat and needing to score twice away. I gave the tactics I used against Milan a go again but it didn't quite work as their Norwegian striker who used to irritate me playing for Basel destroyed us and so its over for another year.

FC Bulle - Super League 2014/2015

Our first season as a Professional club and I had high hopes. Both transfer windows were busy and I felt all the transfers were good for the squad except the sale of Peron who was sold by the Chairman. icon_rolleyes.gif

As you can see from the season best 11 he'd gotten 16 in 18 before he was sold so I was disappointed he left.

An ok'ish start to the season quickly descended into farce. We couldn't buy a win coming up to the Winter break as the AI seemed to have 'sussed' my normal tactic. Attempts to change it around resulted in more defeats and we stumbled into the Winter break in 8th.

No rest for the players during the break as I had lots of friendlies setup so I could tinker. Finally finding something that looked decent and a few more players added, we started the second half of the season. No miracles, but we were better and managed to climb to safety, eventually finishing in 6th. We've now finished 8th, 7th and 6th so only 5 years to the title. icon_smile.gif

The squad looks decent on paper, unfortunately the games are played on a big green grassy thing. Overall a very disappointing season although one highlight was a new record win in the Swiss cup.

I'll be trying to bolster the defence and try not to collapse before the Winter break as we've done every season so far in the SL.

Screenies

Finances

Overall Best 11

Originally posted by Quacky:

I got the biggest international thing accepted on my game just now I ever seen. So the final price tag was £10M up front + £30M after international +50% of next sale. The thing is I still think I'm only using this feature to give me the kind of money I deserve for the guy as this was him a couple of seasons ago and since then he improved and first choice for Denmark with a massive future ahead of him.

I've had low fees (player valued at 100k, asked for 50k + 250k after International appearance) rejected by clubs so it appears the buying clubs must reckon the player is worth it too.

Now thats a guy I would fine some wages from icon_biggrin.gif

Never seen a sending off from diving before, clearly that guy is terrible at faking it and actually taking the shot since he chose to dive, therefore I'd consider he would probably miss the penalty too if he ever got one.

NK Olimpija Bezigad 08-09 end of season update

Slovenian second division 4th

Slovenian FA cup 1st round

Here's me

So I’ve started again for the last time.

NK Olimpija Bezigrad of Slovenia. that’s my new team and judging by the media prediction of dead last and pre-season odds of 500-1 this will be a long hard season with relegation being extremely likely.

Anyway we started the season away to verzej gaining a well earned 2-1 victory to get the season off and running our form was ok’ish for my first season going into the winter break. I thought the lads had played well and decided to let them have most of the break off. This may have been a bad choice as we drew 2 games that we should have won. But with a few tactical tweaks we found some killer form which saw us rise to 3rd. With a chance of a playoff spot on the last day. We were away to 4th place we took the lead with a bubajan screaming free kick from 25 yards on the 40 minute mark it looked like 2nd was ours but livar had other ideas as they scored 2 late goals to clinch it. Bastards. The latter goal being a debateable off-side and one which the fa remained silent after I appealed. Meanwhile in the cup we were knocked out 2-1 in the first

Round .

League table

Transfers

My aim for next season is to chalenge for promotion and get aa good cup run.

max

Good effort Max.

IRL Olimpija are one of the most prestigious sides in Slovenia, with many League titles and a long history, before financial problems and corruption saw them relegated way down.

Would be excellent if you could get them back to the top.

I see you finished above Rudar (V) too.

In my game, in 2013, they are top of division one and utter bastards to beat icon_biggrin.gif

I'm glad to hear that spotg, I had a really good save on 07 with Rudar Velenje (I like green kits) was great fun. If they didn't have such a ****poor connection to the rest of the Slovenian railway network I would visit them in a couple of weeks instead I'll just be going to Ljubljana, Maribor and Koper. Good luck getting far in Europe in Slovenia though, the best I managed was to hope for snow during the group stages and go for it icon_biggrin.gif

Happy Slappy. Lisburn Rangers. 2008/2009

Right, so I only have one screen shot that I took and I can't be arsed to take anymore so bear with me, here is proof that we got promoted, we scored lots, conceded not too many so the end result was our promotion, cups sucked arse big time, in two of them we lost to fecking "grey" teams which done my head in.

Finances were pish, we lost a lot of money this season, I think we're going to lose even more next season because of carp attendances, which is going to do my head in.

Signed a lot of players, the pick of the bunch was a young 17 y/o striker who scored 20 goals in 30 games, I think he can make the step up and help us do well next season, goalie was solid when he arrived in October, helped keep a few clean sheets.

Hopefully next season we can do pretty much the same, score lots, concede bugger all and go up.

Originally posted by Quacky:

I'm glad to hear that spotg, I had a really good save on 07 with Rudar Velenje (I like green kits) was great fun. If they didn't have such a ****poor connection to the rest of the Slovenian railway network I would visit them in a couple of weeks instead I'll just be going to Ljubljana, Maribor and Koper. Good luck getting far in Europe in Slovenia though, the best I managed was to hope for snow during the group stages and go for it icon_biggrin.gif

I had a good game with Krsko in 06 for much the same reasons icon_biggrin.gif

My 07 game with Krka is the best I've done in Slovenia so far, and I didn't get out of the CL groups with them in about ten attempts.

I'll be playing this challenge in Slovenia until I crack it though!

Have a good time out there. Would be interested to hear about the place now that I've spent so much of my virtual life there!

Cookstown Olympic - Season Update 2016/17

This season has been one of my best on this series of FM. It wasn't that I dominated but the quality of football and the number of goals scored was pleasing to watch. Gundo - for your table - 2 x titles

Having finished 4th last season I somehow made the inter-toto cup. This made my season start in June. Suffice to say my European adventure ended in June too!

As for the Irish cups - I got knocked out of all of them at early staged.

In the league it was quite apparant that it would be a two horse race between Cookstown and Cliftonville. We won it though and achieved a record points hall

Table

Transfers In

As you can see I have managed to offload some players for serious cash. My aim is to turn pro before 2020. To do this I need to sell over £1m of talent every year. Its a tough ask. Alternatively I need to get into the group stages of the Champions League - a tougher ask imo.

Best Players

Previously Lee Wells had scored 160ish goals for me. His stats were poor and he was a little injury prone. I decided to freshen up the attack with these two. they managed to play most of the season. In addition, following advice from on here I secured an Islander, in the name of Tom Davey. He is currently being touted out for £1m but no takers are taking the bait just yet.

Two other outstanding players were my two attacking midfielders. They were much better than any i'd had at the club before. Medi missed the last 4 months of the season which probably cost him the player of the season accolade.

squad profile

worlds most valuable all time XI

As a final point I managed to get into the Hall of Fame icon_wink.gifHall of Fame

Cookstown Olympic - Season Update 2016/17

This season has been one of my best on this series of FM. It wasn't that I dominated but the quality of football and the number of goals scored was pleasing to watch. Gundo - for your table - 2 x titles

Having finished 4th last season I somehow made the inter-toto cup. This made my season start in June. Suffice to say my European adventure ended in June too!

As for the Irish cups - I got knocked out of all of them at early staged.

In the league it was quite apparant that it would be a two horse race between Cookstown and Cliftonville. We won it though and achieved a record points hall

Table

Transfers In

As you can see I have managed to offload some players for serious cash. My aim is to turn pro before 2020. To do this I need to sell over £1m of talent every year. Its a tough ask. Alternatively I need to get into the group stages of the Champions League - a tougher ask imo.

Best Players

Previously Lee Wells had scored 160ish goals for me. His stats were poor and he was a little injury prone. I decided to freshen up the attack with these two. they managed to play most of the season. In addition, following advice from on here I secured an Islander, in the name of Tom Davey. He is currently being touted out for £1m but no takers are taking the bait just yet.

Two other outstanding players were my two attacking midfielders. They were much better than any i'd had at the club before. Medi missed the last 4 months of the season which probably cost him the player of the season accolade.

squad profile

worlds most valuable all time XI

As a final point I managed to get into the Hall of Fame icon_wink.gifHall of Fame

Good luck with your financial plan. The Islanders can improve dramatically if played regularly. I've seen a number of stats jump by over 5 points over the course of a season.

My european dream is over again at half time in the first leg. I'm 6-1 down to Malmo. Their strikers are immense and everytime they get the ball they score.

Update - 8-1 full time

Seriously think I'd be better coming second in the league

My european dream is over again at half time in the first leg. I'm 6-1 down to Malmo. Their strikers are immense and everytime they get the ball they score.

Update - 8-1 full time

Seriously think I'd be better coming second in the league

The thousand strikers of Malmo descend upon you! Seriously sometimes that's how I feel too.

Just a little update.

i finished 5th in the league.

i will post an update along with the my current season on the weekend

wish me luck for this season as im ging for the league

spotg could you recomend a left mid as im short of cover and need a bit of quality on the left

max

Mendrisio-Stabio 2017/18

The league is getting really easy now and we won it with 5 games remaining (note the extra European slots and winning fairplay thing) and took the cup win for the second time too. I used some of my talents I've been building over over the past few seasons in this effectivly free games, particularly impressive were Enrico Tautenhahn and striker Volker Hoffmann who scored 3 times. Hopefully next season I will get past 1st knockout stage.

Domestic

2008/09 Challenge League 5th

2009/10 Challenge League 5th

2010/11 Challenge League 2nd

2011/12 Challenge League 1st

2012/13 Super League 4th

2013/14 Super League 2nd

2014/15 Super League 1st

2015/16 Super League 1st

2016/17 Super League 1st + Swiss Cup

2017/18 Super League 1st + Swiss Cup

Europe

2013/14 Intertoto 2nd Round vs Groningen

2014/15 UEFA Cup 1st Round vs Racing

2015/16 Champions League Group stage 3rd - UEFA Cup 2nd Knockout vs Benfica

2016/17 Champions League 1st Knockout vs Milan

2017/18 Champions League 1st Knockout vs Porto

Coefficients

Mendrisio-Stabio; 65th(+27), 42.766 Switzerland; 15th(+9), 23.542

Originally posted by max1994:

Just a little update.

i finished 5th in the league.

i will post an update along with the my current season on the weekend

wish me luck for this season as im ging for the league

spotg could you recomend a left mid as im short of cover and need a bit of quality on the left

max

It's a difficult one because the player database is fairly simplistic in Slovenia - lots of players are simply set to have random ability and potential, and I've rarely seen the same players or teams do well in different save games in Slovenia.

But have a look at Drljic (I think thats the spelling - am at work so can't check - he'll appear in my best XI screenies up the page though, as a DM iirc). Think he starts the game in Domzale's U19s, and was the only player worth keeping in the squad I inherited.

Good luck icon14.gif

Originally posted by max1994:

spotg could you recommend a left mid as im short of cover and need a bit of quality on the left

Now if you where playing in Norway I could suggest two for you in the shape of; Ringstad & Myhre. icon_wink.gif

Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge Table

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

(Nat) League Year Club Username Achievements

______________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Pol) First 2017/18 Hetman Zamosc pjtopor 2 Champions League (2018,2019)

9 Domestic Titles

1 Uefa Cup (2017)

*(Nor) Premier 2020 Skjetten cookie15 1 Champions League (2020)

4 Domestic Titles

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aus) First 2008/09 SV Grodig Gilbster -

(Blr) Premier 2012 Livadia RecliamTheKop -

(Blr) First 2008 Molodenchno Reverand&Makers -

(Bel) Premier 2029/30 Meldert CoachFlu 12 Domestic Titles

(Bel) Second 2009/10 KSK Hasselt saab693 -

(Bel) Third 2008/09 SW Harelbeke aqnfiqw -

(Bel) Third 2008/09 SW Harelbeke minisav -

(Bel) Third 2008/09 RC Gent Razer82 -

(Bul) Group A 2009/10 Pomorie cookie15 -

(Cro) Premier 2025/26 Slovanja iacovone 11 Domestic Titles

(Cro) Premier 2013/14 NK Lokomotiva Zagreb Konquest -

(Cro) First 2008/09 NK Cakovec Spagbol -