Controlling which clubs get relegated to which sub-division

Karnack

So I'm working on a project called "Global Premier League" where the top 20 biggest clubs start playing in the "Global Premier League". Beneath this league is the "Continental Premier League" with 5 sub-division; European Premier League, South American Premier League, Asian Oceanic Premier League, African Premier League and North American Premier League.

Now to my question: Is there any way to control which leagues the relegated clubs from the Global Premier League will drop down to? Let's say I have a club based in Mexico I would want that club to drop down into the South American PL. I realize that it will be an issue if I have 2 or more relegations into the same sub-division but I have plans on solving that too. For now I would like to know if I can somehow control my initial question with Advanced Rules?

Thanks in advance!

Let's say I have a club based in Mexico I would want that club to drop down into the South American PL. I realize that it will be an issue if I have 2 or more relegations into the same sub-division but I have plans on solving that too. For now I would like to know if I can somehow control my initial question with Advanced Rules?

Thanks in advance!

the other way is to set the regional divisions for all clubs in AdvR. i'd like to know more about how you plan to solve the second issue.

Thanks for the help guys!

As for the second issue. It seems my idea won't work as I haven't found anything in the advanced rules on how to do it. What I wanted to do was to keep the amount of clubs in the sub leagues slightly dynamic. So it could be between 16 and 24 teams in each division. I also wanted to create a "Reserve" league where teams that couldn't fit would play for promotion and/or a place in the actual sub divisions.

So basically:

Global Premier League (20 teams)

African Premier League (16-24 teams), Asian Oceanic Premier League (16-24 teams), South American PL (16-24 teams), North American PL (16-24 teams), European PL (16-24 teams) and Reserve PL (2-20 teams)

It was a strange idea and no surprise I couldn't do it :)

yeh it won't work. once you get more clubs in division than it was set up in the editor the game starts shuffling teams to other divisions. too bad we have no way of controling it as the leagues should just shrink or get bigger once teams start going up and down.

Archived