FMC Reserve team

Is it possible to assign your Assistant to run reserve team fixtures? At the minute when I'm playing my game and I'm having to instant result all of my Reserve fixtures. I'm pretty sure that when playing FMC previously these fixtures were just automatically sorted by the Ass. Man. (Yes I do have all the staff positions filled too, which was the first thing I checked)

I'm having the exact same issue in FMC 15. Right out of the blue today after having played five seasons. Happened when I sacked my assistant and hired a new one. Having climbed my way from Vanarama Conference North with Boston United to number one in the Championship with Middlesborough, there is no way I'm resigning and starting a new game though...

So hopefully someone has a solution for this.

This happened to me once when managing Plymouth, on FMC 2013. Never figured out why and in the end I think I just resigned and went to another club and the problem went away.

Oddly enough, this has happened when managing Plymouth too! Changed AM and it started happening...thought I'd try changing AM again to fix it, but no fix there! I'm just having to get on with instant resulting all the ressies fixtures for the time being. Would be nice to get a fix for this though!

If you replaced your AM did you have some game time without a AM? and if so did you have a reserve team game during this time?

I remember in earlier version, think it was FMC13 that I let my AM go and had a reserve game which I took control with then when I appointed a new AM I had this problem, can't remember if or how I sorted it though.

• Administrators

I need a save from before this starts happening, to try and figure out what it is. We are looking into this though.

I'm afraid I've only got one where this is happening at the moment. Is that of any help? Glad it's being looked into, though only a minor annoyance to be honest. I've kind of just accepted it right now, though a fix would be awesome!

• Administrators

Well yes, I've heard of this happening and never seen this myself. We really need a save where we can reproduce it and get it fixed. Even if the save is not directly before it started happening that could be useful.

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem here on iOS FMC 2015. Even reverting to a previous save, long before the issue first manifested, doesn't help. Whatever setting it is that's causing it, persists. FWIW, I had the same thing happen on previous PC versions of FMC Classic. I've PM'd you some save files from before and after.

Archived