Minority Team

nie jem frytek

In Denmark there is a Faroese club like that in Copenhagen called Føroyar.

On FM13, I changed their "based nation" from Denmark to the Faroe Islands, which seemed to accomplish just that.

I didn't test it for many seasons, but the first few youth intakes were OK.

I am not at home now and don't have access to the game but I believe the solution is either to create a new city called Berlin with Germany as nation and a Turkish local region or Berlin as a Turkish city with a German local region.

EDIT: I can see why SI doesn't want to add this to the game and/or editor but it would be really helpful to have such an option in the editor. Set Immigrant Nationality or something like that.

I am not at home now and don't have access to the game but I believe the solution is either to create a new city called Berlin with Germany as nation and a Turkish local region or Berlin as a Turkish city with a German local region.

I have tried bolded version as mentioned in op.

But didn't think about reverse way. It works!! You don't even have to set up local region. Just language.

Thanks a lot guys for responses. Especially Fredrik. :)

Danish team from last Euro qualifier: Schmeichel, Kjaer, Agger, Jacobsen, Kvist, Krohn-Dehli, Eriksen, Bendtner, Poulsen, Poulsen, Hoejbjerg

Faroese team from last Euro qualifier: Nielsen, Gregersen, Nattestad, Hansson, Benjaminsen, Henriksen, Soerensen, Holst, Edmundsson, Vathnamar, Hansen

Bar Hansson and Edmundsson I can't see any significant difference in those names.

Danish and especially Faroese people would probably get just as annoyed by the names being slightly "off" as you would by the Turkish/German names. Of course the difference is much smaller, but still.

But like I said: Never mind. I'm just glad you found a solution. :thup:

I have used this in databases before, for example in a database I created for the Channel Islands I created ethnically Scottish and ethnically Portuguese teams playing in Jersey (to mimic real life). All I did was create the Jersian cities they play in, or duplicate rather, then put the duplicated cities in either a Scottish or Portuguese local region, however these cities still retained Jersey as their nation. All players coming through the youth ranks were then given authentic Scottish and Portuguese names and also Scottish or Portuguese second nationality.

Archived