FMC15 tablet - noob questions

Recently started my first game with FMC15 on Android and love the game but have some questions I hope you can help with. I am playing MK Dons in League 1.

1. Since my scouts have not been travelling much around the world yet I have a very very hard time finding suitable (and interested players) to my team. Usually scout reports come back almost empty and I have hired the best chief scout I was able to employ (not saying much..). Even finding a good and cheap 4-5 star striker I only have 2 interested right now and their abilities dont really match what I would like to see on my team (both are very slow players). Anything I am missing or any good pointers please ? They are rated as perhaps being able to become decent Championship players (which they are not now) but I would like some with a bit more potential and ability if possible

2. Special player moves (PPM's ?). How long time does it take to train these ? (I have decided to ask all players below age 25 to train PPM's if they don't have any or only 1)

3. Is it actually worth the time spent training all those PPM's ? It seems to take a lot of training away from team training ?

4. If I set team training to high - does that influence the amount of time spent on PPM's or will it only affect team training ?

5. If I have a poacher and would like him to develop to another role (ie. complete striker) - is it simply enough to ask him to begin training that role and how long time should I expect this to take ? Is it possible he will become better at the new role than his original one ?

6. Will younger players develop best by playing for the reserve team regularly or by getting an occasional substition ?

7. Is it necessary to pick the reserve team for each match to ensure players play in their correct positions (and they actually play) or if I leave it be do I risk that they play poorly and perhaps develop slower ?

Hope my questions makes sense given my current experience. Lots of questions - thanks for any help you can provide :)

1. Try with Allione. People say in FM14 was the new Messi. In Juventus he's 1,5 star and 4 potential. Otherwise, Berardi, Saint-Maximin or Boga.

2. About 3-5 months, depends of the age.

3. If you select both role training, new position and ppm, some players might get unhappy and might not become very strong. PPM training is worth, even if takes the higher part of time of individual training.

4. Only team training.

5. For 18 years old, 1 grade per month (red --> orange --> Yellow --> sage green --> dark green). I had a left wing player and I trained it to central midfielder because i don't use wings.

6. Depends. If you play against a big team (like Real Madrid, Barcellona, Bayern Monaco, Chelsea etc.) and he plays good, he gains a lot of skills. If you play against the last team in League leaderboard or a little team (like Pisa), he might not improve much. The best thing to do is doing both (substitution and reserve team)

7. I didn't understand. Means you would put a player in a position he's improving in reserve team?

Thank you very much

One more question. If I have an average passing player with 10 in passing (or maybe less) and I set Ppm to train 1-2 passing, will it make him good at short passing given his fairly low ability?

No, it will just make him tend to attempt 1-2's more often.

Archived