How to "keep an eye" on promising players?

So I often find promising young players that I want to consider buying a year later.

What's the best way to make sure that I find them in search in ~9 months to send scouts to look at them?

We are talking about 100-200 players at a time. For example, I find all 4-star+ PA 16-year olds; I want to make sure I look at the same players a year later.

I saw that if I just use search with filters on PA then there is a problem that often stars are "lost" over time. (e.g. if I didn't scout a player for some unclear amount of time, the player suddenly has "unknown" PA).

I can't use shortlist as well because adding 200 players to shortlist just spams my Inbox.

Any ideas?

So I often find promising young players that I want to consider buying a year later.

What's the best way to make sure that I find them in search in ~9 months to send scouts to look at them?

We are talking about 100-200 players at a time. For example, I find all 4-star+ PA 16-year olds; I want to make sure I look at the same players a year later.

I saw that if I just use search with filters on PA then there is a problem that often stars are "lost" over time. (e.g. if I didn't scout a player for some unclear amount of time, the player suddenly has "unknown" PA).

I can't use shortlist as well because adding 200 players to shortlist just spams my Inbox.

Any ideas?

You can add a note and the you can set that note to alert you on such a date.

If the player makes the media - then their name will appear with asterisk beside it.

Archived