Scoring from corners?

What's the most successful way to score from corners? I'm currently getting my centre backs to attack the front and back posts, plus have another running in from deep, but they rarely get on the end of corners. Most of my corners get easily cleared. I occasionally score from a shot after a knock down, but they're few and far between.

I used to get my most dangerous player to attack the back post and ask my corner taker to aim for the back post, but I've given up with that. I'm currently asking my corner taker to mix it up, but I'm thinking of telling my corner taker to aim for the 6 yard box. Any tips how to become more dangerous from corners?

You can try this. I scored quite a number of goals indirectly from this set up.

http://strikerless.com/2014/12/07/using-set-pieces-to-break-open-a-match-and-preventing-your-opponent-from-doing-so/

Instead of the near post flick on, I used attack near post. Of course you can try and see which gives you better results.

One Word: Short Corners

It's extremely rare a turnover happen and I think it's only because I'm to lazy to fix that sometimes the guy that's supposed to cover between mid and the box, ends up taking the corner.

That's actually 2 words :lol:

Archived