Euro Cup registration problem.

Hello. I have a problem with goalkeepers registration for Euro Cup competition. Final registration date was 03.09.2018, but transfer window in Slovak First League which I play ends 20.09.2018. Next registration date for EC is 01.02.2019.

I had 3 goalkeepers in my team:

1. Martin Strapak - my key player (he was registrated for EC)

2. Milan Nemeth - my backup (he is injurned for a long time and I didnt registry him)

3. young 17 years old hot prospect Tomas Jacko from youth team (I had to registry him because of minimal goalkeeper rule - 2)

Between these two dates (03.09. - 20.09.) my key player Martin Strapak join another team and I had to buy a new goalkeeper - Martin Hrosso (05.09.2018). I bought him from 2nd league team so he was not registred for EC in other team before.

My question is: Why I can not registry my new goalkeeper if the rule of EC said "I have to registry minimally 2 goalkeepers? Now I have registred the only 1 goalkeeper from youth team. It is unplayable situation to play with 17-years old goalkeeper against teams like PSV, Trabzonspor or Legia Warsaw. Any ideas how can I registry my new goalkeeper? Thanks...

PS: Sorry for my english, I am not native...

Basically, it's because you can only register players in the window.

I'm not sure without checking, but I'd imagine it's the same as home-grown players, you have to register a minimum of 2 goalkeepers or leave the space unregistered.

But why I can not registry players additionally if I have free spaces in registration? Maximum of registred players is 25 and I have 24 and minimum 2 goalkeepers and I have 1. It is common in the world, that you can registry new player additionaly to EC if they were not registred in other team before.

Just imagine the situation that somebody buy all my registred gaolkeepers after the registration date. I buy new ones but nobody can play? So who will be in a gate? Deffender or middleplayer?

EDIT: And next question is why can I get frre generated goalkeeper as a backup to match, but normal player no (because he is not registerd)?

its not a fault with the game, its the real life rules

This, its a real life rule.

Why did you sell your main registered keeper after the registration period ended?

Why didn't you plan earlier and buy/register a keeper before the registration period ended?

Its poor planning on your part added to strict real life rules.

It was not poor planing! It was "minimum fee relase clause"... And my second goalkeeper is injurned for 5 months. I play for poor club in East Europe and it is much more harder than for rich clubs from west so take your "advices" how to manage a club away...

EDIT: If there is anything on bad planing it is: That final registration date is before end of transfer window.

It was not poor planing! It was "minimum fee relase clause"... And my second goalkeeper is injurned for 5 months. I play for poor club in East Europe and it is much more harder than for rich clubs from west so take your "advices" how to manage a club away...

EDIT: If there is anything on bad planing it is: That final registration date is before end of transfer window.

The registration date has to happen when it does before the group games start but yes I agree having a transfer window finish later can be an issue.

However that said you are in the Group stage of a European competition so you aren't exactly a rubbish club. Despite this you chose to register a 17yo GK as the second choice keeper, that is bad planning whether you like it or not. If he is good enough then fair enough you play him otherwise you should have signed a 2nd choice keeper on at least a loan deal. What would have happened if your main GK had got a 6 month injury?

As for the transfer offers rarely come out of nowhere so you must have known other clubs were following him prior to the registration period ending. Another reason to have another option.

Basically you took massive risks and its come back now to bite you on the arse, now you are left playing a 17yo in the EURO Cup.

nope. all you could possibly do is offer a contract to one of the greyed out players in the youth team.

OR buy back an old goalkeeper that was from your youth system and is under 21

go back though all your old players in the transfer history screen and see if you can get one back, that should fool the game as you dont need to register players under 21 and old players keep their home grown status.

Archived