Determination without tutoring

One of the things discouraging me from switching to FM Classic are the limitations due to the lack of interaction with players. Most importantly, the talented kids cannot be tutored to boost their determination attribute, which in my strategic philosophy results in unusable players.

How do you handle low determination with youth players? Is there any way to increase it?

Thanks!

One of the things discouraging me from switching to FM Classic are the limitations due to the lack of interaction with players. Most importantly, the talented kids cannot be tutored to boost their determination attribute, which in my strategic philosophy results in unusable players.

How do you handle low determination with youth players? Is there any way to increase it?

Thanks!

I too would like a response to this.

Up until FMC15, we've obviously not had control over the allocation of tutors and so we've also not had control of one-to-one determination development. I don't believe that anything regarding this has been officially announced for FM16 yet, but it is not beyond the realms of possibility that the underlying way in which personality and determination development are intertwined could change.

Archived