[FM2016] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Will be included in the next release.

According to that link to the website you've posted a little further up you have edited Adam Hammill from a free agent to Burnley, it should be Barnsley.

Also his deal only runs until January 9th not until end of the season.

It was added there by accident, and in game his contract was running until 31.12.2015. Will correct it in both though. You can also post missings in my forum/website too. Thank you.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One that I think was missed was Ben Gladwin (QPR) is now on loan at Swindon Town until the end of the season. He has the squad number 17 also.

Dillion Phillips (Charlton) has also extended is loan at Cheltenham until 30th April which is essentially a full season long loan. Squad number 1.

One that I think was missed was Ben Gladwin (QPR) is now on loan at Swindon Town until the end of the season. He has the squad number 17 also.

Dillion Phillips (Charlton) has also extended is loan at Cheltenham until 30th April which is essentially a full season long loan. Squad number 1.

Thank you.

QPR have signed Josh Wallen an Australian 19 year old. Not in the database but I'm close friends with him. He plays Centre Mid has previously been in the Birmingham and Watford academies and will now play for the QPR Under 21s. Signed until 2017. Born in Sydney. Has played for Magic United and Palm Beach over here in seniors.

Here is some links:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-02/joshua-wallen/6994270

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/sport/local-sport/former-palm-beach-midfielder-josh-wallen-signs-with-english-championship-club-queens-park-rangers/story-fnj94izo-1227631602386

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/joshua-wallen-qpr-palm-beach-soccer-club-australia-2829791.aspx

QPR have signed Josh Wallen an Australian 19 year old. Not in the database but I'm close friends with him. He plays Centre Mid has previously been in the Birmingham and Watford academies and will now play for the QPR Under 21s. Signed until 2017. Born in Sydney. Has played for Magic United and Palm Beach over here in seniors.

Here is some links:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-02/joshua-wallen/6994270

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/sport/local-sport/former-palm-beach-midfielder-josh-wallen-signs-with-english-championship-club-queens-park-rangers/story-fnj94izo-1227631602386

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/joshua-wallen-qpr-palm-beach-soccer-club-australia-2829791.aspx

He is actually in the database :)

prO, the information I gave you regarding Ben Gladwin is incorrect. It wasn't a long term loan and infact is only until Jan 9th, Sorry about that!

Harvey Sharman, Leeds United's head physio is leavin his club role to take up a job outside of football. His assistant Marc Czuczman (not sure if he is in-game) he has left too. However Academy physio Henry McStay is to be promoted to the first-team backroom staff.

Parma still have the £60m debt from FM2015 which they don't anymore IRL...

Is this actually true? Can someone also confirm that? Because I don't live in Italy and I don't know the situation in cases like this. Also I find it a bit impossible that the Italian researcher's left it like that. It's a costly mistake.

prO, the information I gave you regarding Ben Gladwin is incorrect. It wasn't a long term loan and infact is only until Jan 9th, Sorry about that!

Harvey Sharman, Leeds United's head physio is leavin his club role to take up a job outside of football. His assistant Marc Czuczman (not sure if he is in-game) he has left too. However Academy physio Henry McStay is to be promoted to the first-team backroom staff.

Nah, at least it didn't cost :) Thanks for the info.

Adam Hammill has now extended his contract at Barnsley until 30th June 2016

:thup:

Phil Gartside has left Bolton

Trevor Brich replaced him.

Eddie Davies want to sell the club.

We haven't play our players.

And close to going into Adminstration.

Dean Holdsworth (Sports Shield) & Stelios (Another group) want to buy the club.

Trevor Brich doesn't exist in the database, and as long as they are looking to sell the club, it's not worth adding him. Thanks :)

Have you changed it so Eddie Davies wants to sell the club? Because despite it being in the news for the last 6/7 month FM16 thought it be a good idea to say he loves the club and doesn't want to sell...

However, just downloaded your first update so keep up the good work :)

So you just got your answer I guess :)

Jordan Wynter, Omari Sterling-James, Jack Deaman, Zack Zowtica, Joe Hanks, James Bowen and Harry Williams (All Cheltenham) are to be released at the end of the season.

Torquay United have released striker Ashley Yeoman from his contract.

York City have released defender Keith Lowe by mutual consent.

Reading you're change log on you're forum, I'm not sure if you've added the following in yet,

Bobby Hassell is the new HOYD at Barnsley.

Andy Garner is the assistant manager at Burton & Gary Crosby -first team coach - same contract length at the new manager Nigel Clough

Brian Carey has left Chesterfield at assistant manager

In your screenshots I see the ISL Plays 4 games in one day. That is absolutely incorrect. There is only 1 match per day from 7:00pm IST and there is a match every day of the week except for Monday(full schedule available with detailed rosters on their website)

Please correct this if possible

Thank you for your good work, anyway

Sean O'Driscoll is the new manager of Walsall on an 18 month contract.

Luke Varney has joined Ipswich until the end of the season.

James McFadden has joined Motherwell on a short term deal until the end of January.

Alex Rae appointed St Mirren manager on a contract until the summer of 2017.

Oldham's Richard Eckersley has signed a one-month contract extension, keeping him at the club until January 18, 2016.

Alfreton Town have signed goalkeeper Fabian Spiess

Nottingham Forest have added Paul Williams to their coaching staff as first team assistant coach.

Macclesfield Town have signed former Oldham Athletic winger Chris Sutherland

Can this be implemented? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35107937

Dirk Heesen appointed First Team Coach at QPR

Unfortunately, it can't.

In your screenshots I see the ISL Plays 4 games in one day. That is absolutely incorrect. There is only 1 match per day from 7:00pm IST and there is a match every day of the week except for Monday(full schedule available with detailed rosters on their website)

Please correct this if possible

Thank you for your good work, anyway

The only way to fix it, is by adding all real life fixtures. Which will take a lot of time. Although I will try to fix it sometime.

Juan Iturbe to Watford from Roma in January....

This needs to be officially confirmed.

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.1 is up !!

13.696 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

◄FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.1 Changelist►

• New transfers/managerial changes. All confirmed winter transfers are immediately included as present transfers and not as future transfers.

• A couple of CA/PA changes.

• A couple of wonderkids including Brooklyn Beckham,Antonio Trogrančić & Edvard Tagseth.

Don't forget to visit my website and write suggestions/missings/things to include :

http://updatesbypr0.com/forum

Guardiola leaving Bayern at the end of the season and Ancelotti to Bayern.

http://www.espnfc.com/bayern-munich/story/2762251/bayern-confirm-coach-carlo-ancelotti-will-succeed-guardiola

I already included that in my previous release. Guardiola is leaving 100% Bayern. I have set Ancelotti's career plans as "Wants to manage Bayern Munchen". I hope it will work that way. If anyone finishes the first season in his game with my last update, please confirm if it's happening.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest El Payaso
I already included that in my previous release. Guardiola is leaving 100% Bayern. I have set Ancelotti's career plans as "Wants to manage Bayern Munchen". I hope it will work that way. If anyone finishes the first season in his game with my last update, please confirm if it's happening.

On my Roma save Ancelotti went to Man United and Guardiola to Juventus as Allegri left to Chelsea.

◄FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.2 Changelist►

• Coming on the 10th of January.

• Over 20.000 changes. Number that can go higher.

• New transfers/managerial changes. All confirmed winter transfers are immediately included as present transfers and not as future transfers. Screenshots are coming.

• Some CA/PA changes.

• Hotaru Yamaguchi from Hannover & Kosuke Ota from Vitesse created in General Changes file. Will try to create some Japanese internationals in the next days too

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.2 is up !!

21.568 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

◄FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.2 Changelist►

• New transfers/managerial changes. All confirmed winter transfers are immediately included as present transfers and not as future transfers.

• Some CA/PA changes.

• Hotaru Yamaguchi from Hannover & Kosuke Ota from Vitesse created in General Changes file. Will try to create some Japanese internationals in the next days too

Don't forget to visit my website and write suggestions/missings/things to include :

Hi Pr0,

I downloaded pack 1.2 and replaced pack 1.1 but it is not showing in my game. I have the right location, because another pack with updates from sortitoutsi.net is there too. I can start a new game and choose the files from sortitoutsi, but not yours. Am I doing someting wrong?

Edit: Fixed it. It shouldn't be in a subfolder, but directly in the editor data folder.

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.3 is up !!

27.894 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

◄FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.3 Changelist►

• 27.894 database changes.

• Some CA/PA changes.

• 2 wonderkids : Shilow Tracey from Tottenham & Matthew Knox from Livingston.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi pro

regarding the winter transfer window, do you set up those transfers as future ones on game start up ie the date they happened in real life

or do you just put those players in their new squad for game start up ie start of 15/16 season

and the same with loans are they as per real life for winter window or from games start(as some players were on loan from game start to one club, but have gone somewhere else in January)

cheers

and thanks for the great work

Archived