Can't Figure Out Cup Qualification with Advanced Editor

tariq13

Okay, I've been working on this for days and can't figure it out for some reason. I'm trying to create the NASL from the USA. The league structure has two seasons, a Spring and Fall season. Then there are playoffs with 4 teams. The playoffs consist of the winner of the Spring seasons, the winner of the Fall season, and then the next best two teams from the overall standings (overall standings are the combination of the two seasons).

My issue is that when I try to run the league it says there are no teams added to the playoff stage. I have the following setup for the stages

0) League called the Spring Season

1) League called the Fall Season

2) League that combines the results from the previous two stages

3) Cup with two rounds, Semifinals and Finals

In stage 0, under Qualification I have it set to qualify the top team and I have League Fate parameters set. This is the same for stage 1. In stage 2 I have the same setup except the number of top teams that qualify is 4.

In stage 3, under the Teams tab I have 3 items set. Each say to look for qualified teams in stages 0, 1, and 2.

When I try to Create a New Test an error message comes up that says "No teams for stage 3 North American Soccer League". I can't figure out why this is happening. Anyone have any ideas?

Okay, so I've done that but I'm still having the same problem. When I run the test it says "No teams found for Stage 3 of North American Soccer League". I've now changed the setup where the Cup (Stage 3) is only looking for the qualified teams from Stage 2 (the Combined League Standings). I've run the league in the actual game and at the conclusion of the season, it shows 4 teams qualified in the Combined League Standings, so I know there are qualified teams in that stage.

In the Editor, under the Teams tab for Stage 3 (The Cup), I have it set to Get Qualified Teams from Stage, under Competition I have it set to Combined League (stage 2), under Stage I have it set to 2, under Competition Qualified For I have it set to Championship (Stage 3).

I don't know why it's not entering any teams into the competition.

Archived