[FM16.1.1] Where's the "Validate/Verify" button?

Rituro

I feel like such an idiot for asking this. How do you verify/validate editor files?

Background: I spent the day on stream adding my viewers to a custom player database for a zany Create-A-Club experiment. Saving the editor file was easy enough and FM16 easily found the file in question, albeit one with "No" for the all-important validate/verify question. Sure enough, despite having the database checked, I was unable to see any of the new players in the game. Is there something I'm missing to validate a file? A checkbox, a menu item, some sort of post-editor process...?

Yes, I've got a large db turned on and all the countries I could want to play in are set as playable. When you say "nation players are based [in]", just so I'm on the same page as you, which setting is that in the editor? It might be possible that I missed a line somewhere.

It's a setting when you start a new game, not in the editor. There is a advance tab on the screen, there you could set a custom database with players from continents, regions or nations you want in the game.

• 3 years later...

Archived