FM16: A New Batch Of Nordic Talent

laneystain

language-flags_zps9tb5whxu.jpg

After Hoarau set up this extremely popular thread over the last couple of years, I thought I'd fire one up for FM16 so we can all share our finds from the Nordic gold mine. These young lads can usually be picked up for bargain prices despite their impressive stats & they also offer a chance to make a healthy profit a few years down the line! (Should you be that way inclined)

Scandinavia_zps77r2xtqj.gif nordicmap_zpsh4bubsk4.png

What makes Scandinavia so great is that there's a broad range of talent; some players are easily good enough to go and play for the top clubs in Europe, while others will cut it in second tier leagues such as the Championship, but will cost a fraction of the price of players from England.

The players in this thread will no doubt help out those of you that operate on a strict budget and don't have the luxury to splash out millions of £s on players to star in your team. Also, we're not just looking for players from the Scandinavian nations here - there's a number of players plying their trade over there from outside of Europe so all of these are welcome!

Having had a quick scout for some of the favourites from FM14 & FM15 I've noticed the likes of Simon Thern, Simon Tibbling, Alex Milosevic and Kasper Larsen have moved on to bigger and better things. However, I fully expect a new group of youngsters to roll of the conveyor belt and find their way into people's teams.

Good work getting the thread started bud, I had all the intentions of doing it but I've been busy compiling my players to start it off and getting married at the weekend so I've not had the chance. Glad its here though and it seems despite last years favourites moving onto new pastures there is a plethora of new and familiar faces..

Name : Sondre Rossbach

JDQLp3K.jpg

Stats :

3Z5glyI.jpg

Report :

cWUvRjK.jpg

Position : GK

Club : Odd

Nationality : Norwegian

Value : £22k

Sale Value : £0k

Work Permit : N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Mohammed Elyounoussi

6eWlxnc.jpg

Stats :

Y0YdOoN.jpg

Report :

j6yldOf.jpg

Position : AML

Club : Molde

Value : £550k

Sale Value : £1.2m-£2.3m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Mikael Iskak

L58AIGv.jpg

Stats :

U5nx3DZ.jpg

Report :

iRr7Shf.jpg

Position : STK

Club : Randers

Nationality : Swedish

Value : £850k

Sale Value : £925k-£1.2m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Jordan Larsson

OLrVGPs.jpg

Stats :

p19FwgF.jpg

Report :

Z2MxNPT.jpg

Club : Helsingborg

Value : £115k

Sale Value : £600k-£1.1m

Work Permit :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Rafik Zekhnini

oxkhj6B.jpg

Stats :

yfvuILh.jpg

Report :

NFSC1oG.jpg

Club : Odd

Value : £78k

Sale Value : £425k-£800k

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Ghayas Zahid

uHqBjYC.jpg

Stats :

t89SQnf.jpg

Report :

R4DNHaE.jpg

Position : AMC

Club : Valerenga

Value : £185k

Sale Value : £475k-£925k

Name : Kristoffer Olsson

IiXERSS.jpg

Stats :

ZA9jeZy.jpg

Report :

qzKoxB7.jpg

Position : MC

Club : Midtjylland

Value : £400k

Sale Value : £625k-£1.4m

Work Permit :

Name : Mikkel Duelund

La50Ddb.jpg

Stats :

A1Ht3eo.jpg

Report :

i88bABh.jpg

Club : Midtjylland

Nationality : Danish

Value : £245k

Sale Value : £350-£775k

Name : Samuel Gustafson

0KRad7O.jpg

Stats :

dkSC4Iq.png

Report :

jVKgASO.png

Position : AMC

Club : Hacken

Value : £83k

Sale Value : £750k-£1.4m

Name : Erdal Rakip

aEsfqMW.png

Stats :

Ia3Bn73.jpg

Report :

rpmAAeC.jpg

Club : Malmo

Value : £300k

Sale Value : £350k-£800k

Name : Gustav Engvall

n5ShZkZ.png

Stats :

iYHCSD8.jpg

Report :

zRVi0XL.jpg

Club : IFK Goteborg

Value : £300k

Sale Value : £600k-£1.1m

Name : Kristoffer Ajer

IhZiWBP.jpg

Stats :

159b2P2.jpg

Report :

sdIdfOw.jpg

Club : Start

Value : £220k

Sale Value : £675k-£1.3m

Brilliant thread, last years thread really helped me out a few times (especially Lewicki in my RBL save)!

on my new save at West Ham i bought Iver Fossum & Kristoffer Olsson! While Fossum is just brilliant and other clubs start do show interest in him Olsson was inconsistent and had a few injuries. I loaned him out to Bursaspor (where J. KLinsmann is manager :lol: ) and i hope he can start to play more consistent there!!

Shame i missed out on Rossbach :(

I've found that there isn't as much young talent this year, but there are a few top class players up for grabs, just a bit older.

Nicki Bille

Top Targetman, full international on the cheap.

2f1a67017a49ff964d1be09f56e65830.png

Nicolaj Thomsen

Brilliant all round midfielder, with lots of room for improvement.

b535725410f06690fa53354396f4340d.png

Enock Adu

Defensive/b2b midfielder, reminds me of Essien back in the day.

ad5e8f3f194f431e5f3ceb2f28fecd5e.png

Mads Fenger

Solid CB.. not as many in Scandinavia as in previous years.

1f4b2bfc8a3b2f30d15f87a1b91c3310.png

and getting married at the weekend so I've not had the chance.

Hear, hear! Congratulations! :)

I have one more for you:

Mats Møller Dæhli

20 Years, ML/AML/AMC

Club: SC Freiburg, 2. Bundesliga

Value: € 3,500,000

MMD00.PNG

MMD01.PNG

MMD02.PNG

MMD03.PNG

Kristoffer Olsen has been a revelation for my Inter squad, and well worth the 2 M I paid for him. Mostly use him as an AP in a supporting role behind Icardi. Picked up Dueland also for under 2 M, and he is progressing nicely on loan.

3445lpe.png

68r1y1.png

11qmfqe.png

• 4 weeks later...

He's absolutely unreal for me. Signed him in the 3rd season as I went up to the Premiership for 2.2m and 9k a week and now i'm batting away offers from massive clubs. He wants 90k a week and I can afford it but it's not realistic to Barnsley so if I get a big offer then he'll be leaving unfortunately.

64d9667d6d83ef6e35d34a80f078e3e3.png

a5dd5dd1323ffe7faa39262f5b5ae912.png

He's absolutely unreal for me. Signed him in the 3rd season as I went up to the Premiership for 2.2m and 9k a week and now i'm batting away offers from massive clubs. He wants 90k a week and I can afford it but it's not realistic to Barnsley so if I get a big offer then he'll be leaving unfortunately.

He'll go far IRL also. Very professional and dedicated. Smart moving to the BL.

Iver Fossum signs for Hannover IRL, transferring in January.

The Bundesliga is always a good choice. Hannover look like they could really use help ASAP. Will be unfortunate if they do get relegated but him being in the 2.Bundealigs next season would probably make it relatively easy to sign him away on FM17....

Archived