Problem with the 'All Players Interested' not activating

Hello,

I've purchased the All Players Interested feature for FM Touch and applied it within a game. I've gone back to this game today, but when I click on the Downloads option within the game, it is showing 'All Players Interested' isn't purchased and I'd have to pay 99p to use this. I'm sure it should show 'Already applied to game', so I'm not sure why it's not recognising this. I still have the Steam Receipt from when I originally purchased this feature and would like to use this in the game it has already been applied in. Can you suggest anything I can do to reactivate this?

Mark

I've logged this with Steam and tried to explain the problem. I've requested a refund, so that I can purchase this again, but they simply close my ticket stating "We are unable to refund this purchase to your Steam Wallet at this time. Your playtime of an included product exceeds 2 hours (our refund policy maximum)." Can you suggest something else, as I really don't feel that I should have to purchase this again.

• Administrators
I've logged this with Steam and tried to explain the problem. I've requested a refund, so that I can purchase this again, but they simply close my ticket stating "We are unable to refund this purchase to your Steam Wallet at this time. Your playtime of an included product exceeds 2 hours (our refund policy maximum)." Can you suggest something else, as I really don't feel that I should have to purchase this again.

Please send me a PM with your email address so I can contact you about this and I'll look into this issue for you to try and resolve this.

Archived