Assistant Manager not managing second and youth team

My assistant manager retired. So i hired a new one. Only the problem is that i have to take care of the second and youth team. Their is no option to select from so my assistant manager takes care of it. I already tried to save my game, hire a different assistant to see if it will fix this problem. It doesnt.

I do not want to start a new game. I normally start one game with one club and play it for one year, untill the next FM comes out. After 195 hours i do not like to go back to point x.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

The fix would require new save games, if the problem is pre-existing in the save you have then it will still be an issue unfortunately

Thank you for your fast reply Lucas.

Its dissapointing that the fix is not save compatible. I have 329 hours in this game and some extra money for more transfer funds. To start over again is not an option for me.

After reading your reply i've started to find a sollution. I already tried, sacking and hiring a new assistant manager and some other stuff. Last sollution is a hard one to make but it works. I sacked myself as manager and added myself again to the game under a new name (new manager). this works, (but you lose respect etc, somewhere you start all over again).

My assistant manager is now managing the B and youth squad again. I hope this helps others players.

Archived