How often do you save?

every week. that way if something does go wrong, ie booting the power socket, like i have a habit of doing, then i dont lose too much. also, it might just be me, but i feel it does it quicker, cos there isnt so much to save...

I save quite often. If I spend 30 minutes setting up tutoring, or scouting, or whatever, the last thing I want to do is do it all again. Probably 30 named saves a season then I delete all but 3 or so as I move on. Keeping a few to track progress of players or in the off chance I decide to go back and take the team in a different direction for funsies.

i only save at the autos and right before quitting. i try my best to not quit without saving....its hard when you quit cuz youre frustrated. i got into a bad habit once hahah...i was spurs on fm 07 and i had to win my last 2 games and needed united to drop 2 pts for me to win the title, and i just kept quitting and restarting from beore those 2 games started until i won the league. ya i know im terrible :(

When I very first bought the game, this is my first version of FM, I played a game with Liverpool. I lost the first game of the season to Blackburn, and i didn't like it. After that I used to save before every game, incase I didn't win. In the FA cup final against Arsenal I had to reload a stupid amount of times.

However I soon worked out that the game wasn't meant to be played like that. So now I save every time it feels right, as well as having a monthly auto save

Archived