Re-activate unlockable

Not sure if this is a silly question... Playing FMT and won Manager of the Year but I didn't activate the International Management option. When I go to the Downloads section it's there to buy but no option (that I can see) to activate it. Have I missed my chance or is it possible to re-activate the option previously presented to me?

• Administrators

International Management's automatically applied when you unlock it. As for others, if you've successfully unlocked them, in the Store it will say "Apply to Game" rather than Buy.

• Administrators
Ok, thanks Lucas. I ask because it's still showing in the Downloads section as available to buy and not showing as activated in the same way as the others that I've unlocked (Son in the Game, etc)

Please raise this in the bugs forum with details of what award you won and a save then we can check this out. Cheers.

I have the same issue with "Attribute Masking" unlockable. My player won "Player of the year" award, and the game said that this unlockable achieved.

I tried to Apply it immediately via the button on the page, but nothing happen (I got an empty list of purchased/achieved unlockables).

It happened for me twice... Definitely a bug

Archived