Create a Club question before I buy FM

When the create a club option came out I was dreading people being able to create a club in the wrong country, because of territorial disputes.

For instance, can you imagine if you could create a club in the Malvinas / Falklands Islands, and have them play in the Argentinian league.

Imagine The Daily Mail response, crank it up about a million percent, and that was what I was wary of.

However, there don't seem to be any obvious problems in the region I was looking at, so explosion averted.

I'm not making a political point. I'm just pointing out that as this is a game that deals with geography, it's a constantly ticking time bomb.

When the create a club option came out I was dreading people being able to create a club in the wrong country, because of territorial disputes.

For instance, can you imagine if you could create a club in the Malvinas / Falklands Islands, and have them play in the Argentinian league.

Imagine The Daily Mail response, crank it up about a million percent, and that was what I was wary of.

However, there don't seem to be any obvious problems in the region I was looking at, so explosion averted.

I'm not making a political point. I'm just pointing out that as this is a game that deals with geography, it's a constantly ticking time bomb.

Because someone added a club for their own personal use? If you really were "dreading" that, then you need a hobby that isn't pointless hand-wringing.

And you do know that ever since the editor has been a thing, they could do this anyway? Haven't noticed any time-bombs, or "Daily Mail responses" because of that.

Why be rude? Perhaps you should read what i wrote properly.

Anyway, lesson learned. Don't bother posting on GD. Got it.

Because someone asked a question about an odd post? Aye, if you want. But if that offended you, maybe the internet isn't really for you.

I just genuinely couldn't fathom why you were so bothered about someone potentially doing something they could have done before, with a view to it creating some international incident. If I've misunderstood, then educate me and explain what you really meant instead of throwing a strop and saying you won't post again.

Why be rude? Perhaps you should read what i wrote properly.

Anyway, lesson learned. Don't bother posting on GD. Got it.

Don't really see where he was rude, I also don't see why you were "dreading" this about the create-a-club.

Also would be amazed if what someone did to their game with this function or the editor became headline news.;)

Archived