League restrictions.

Please, can you explain, why couldn't you remove league restrictions? This sucks. I wanna pick one 5 leagues, what the problem to let people to add some?

P. S. And don't tell me that tablet can't work with it, my tablet definitely can. So I rather prefer to have choice and to be slow, than to be restricted.

• Administrators

There is no "definitely can" about it I'm afraid. The restriction is there for a reason.

Should you play FM Touch on PC you can play without the restrictions.

I don't have a pc. But i am sure my z3 tablet can run it. If not, it won't be a problem, I can choose less. But why we even don't have this choice? Maybe it is one of the most expensive games on Google play, why must we be restricted. I rather sacrifice player database a bit, that not to have standard European leagues.

Thank you for your reply.

• Administrators

There isn't choice because its been thoroughly tested to ensure that it works on all supported devices to run for 30 seasons. You cannot be sure by looking at a spec sheet, there is a lot more to it than that I'm afraid. At this time, its simply not possible to give more choice and ensure stability.

Archived