I'm confused. Regen question.

So I'm in my first season and its February so the regens of the major european leagues are coming.

For example German clubs have their regens. They are on the club page but when i go to my player search (all known players) none of these regens are there. Even searching specific names or clubs. I have scouts based in Germany so knowledge isn't a problem

Am I missing something?

As they are new players their reputation will not be high enough to be known to your scouts, if you want to find good youth talent you need to have scouts assigned to youth competitions or be on an extended nation/region assignment that is restricted to young players.

But I have heard SI made intakes date random for each club, so you couldn't poach other clubs regens. If you have had an intake check out clubs in your nation, or if you know intakes

The regen dates are not completely random and are done by country, not by club. England might be 8 March on one year for example, then a few days either way the following season. There is a date range for each country and the regens come through on one day in that range each season.

Archived