Compatible Devices

Hi,

I am looking to buy a cheap convertible tablet / notebook and looking at the below devices, i have looked at the minimum requirements of FMT 2016 and not sure if the game will run on the devices. Would you be able to help?

Devices im looking at are:

ACER Aspire Switch 10 E 10.1"

Windows 10 (pre-installed)

Laptop and tablet functionality

Intel® Atom™ Processor Z3735F

Memory: 2 GB

Storage: 32 GB eMMC

Lenovo Miix 300

Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail-T CR quad core processor

2Gb RAM

32Gb SDD storage

Integrated Intel® HD graphics

Battery: Up to 9 hours

10.1 inch (1280 x 800) IPS, WXGA display

WiFi 1 x 1 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth® 4.0

Micro USB 2.0, audio combo jack, microSD card reader, micro HDMI

Size: 256.8 x 172 x 9.3 mm

Lenovo Yoga 300

Intel Celeron N2840 Dual Core Processor

11.6" HD Touch Screen

Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit

2GB DDR3 RAM

32GB Storage

Integrated Graphics

Or any alternative cheap windows tablet.

Many Thanks.

All three have limited storage. Windows and Windows updates will allready take up the most of your storage. You also want to run FM on it, and leave some space open for save games, although you can use the cloud. I would try to find a device with at least 64 or more storage. Ive read there should be a compatible devices list. you might want to look at it as well. Maybe a second hand ultrabook or Surface Pro 2 might be an option as well. Have fun with any device you choose :)

• Administrators

It's not quite the same macdern.

The systems you have listed are actually below minimum spec for FM2016 as the integrated graphics are below the Intel X3100 minimum spec.

I'd suggest looking at other options if wishing to use the desktop version of the game.

• Administrators
Hi Lucas,

does the touch version no have different system requirements. In theory all of the devices above are "tablets"

The devices you listed are tablets running a computer OS like Windows, rather than a tablet OS like Android. These are different platforms so have different requirements

Archived